Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Three
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

My Dream Ball || Part Four

2.7K 218 24
By mysweetdraco

Christmas Holidays have come finally. Your luggage is ready. You're waiting for Draco in your dorm. Your roommates have left already. Since the Yule Ball, you always dress up sexy for him every time you're not wearing your school uniform. Today, you're wearing high heeled boots, a mini skirt and a tight t-shirt. You put your red lipstick on your lips (yes, that cherry flavored lipstick that Draco likes so much), and someone knocks at your door. You open the door. It's Draco. You smile, and before he can say something, you hug him and kiss him sweetly.

—Wow babygirl! —he says while looking at you from head to toe.

—Do you like it? —You give a 360 degree turn.

—You know that I love it, kitty —he smiles and grabs your waist—. But it's freezing outside. I don't want you to get a cold.

—You're so sweet, baby. I have my coat ready. Give me a second to put it on.

You enter your dorm. Draco notices that you're alone, follows you, closes the door and hugs you from behind before you can get to your coat. Suddenly, he throws you against the wall and you both end up making out passionately. You both start turning on. At this point, he has his hands underneath your skirt and you're about to take his shirt off, but in the heat of passion...

—Baby... baby wait... we're gonna miss the train.

—I don't care.

—Love, please... Gosh! Don't stop!

—I want you so badly right now, kitty.

—I want you to loose control on me, sugar, but... not here, not this way —you say almost out of breath—. I want it to be special, not because of the heat of the moment.

—Babygirl... What the hell was I thinking? —He says almost out of breath—. I just... gosh, your mini skirts make me loose control, sweetheart. My special girl deserves it to be special and it's gonna be special, I promise —he plants a peck on your lips.

—I love you, Draco.

—I love you too, (Y/N) —he leans in and drops a sweet kiss on your lips—. Come on, put your coat on. I'll do the same. We're running late.

Draco and you get to the train station and find out that the Hogwarts Express is about to leave, so you run as fast as you can and enter the train almost out of breath. Draco and you can't stop laughing, you made it. Luckyly, you find and empty cabin, it means that no one is going to disturb you two during the long way back to London. The train heating system is perfect, so you take your coats off. Draco is about to close the cabin door and the Honeydukes Express lady appears:

—Anything off the trolley, dears?

—Yes, I want all the cauldron cakes, my lovely lady loves them.

—Draco, sweetie, you're making me blush!

Draco smiles at you and winks. You blow him a kiss and he catches it and keeps it in his pocket. You both spend the day feeding each other cauldron cakes, kissing in between, and talking about how your first Christmas and New Year as a couple is gonna be, until you eventually fall asleep in his arms. He covers you with his coat and falls asleep as well.

Late at night, the train stops. Draco wakes up and smiles when notices that you're still sleeping. He wakes you up with a sweet kiss on your lips.

—Wake up, sleeping beauty. We have arrived in London —he whispers.

—Did I fall asleep? Baby, I'm so sorry.

—It's ok, sweetheart. I fell asleep too. But don't worry, we still have the whole Holidays to be together —he drops a sweet kiss on your lips—. Come on, kitty, my limousine is waiting for us.

As soon as you get to the manor, you owl your parents to let them know that you're ok and already got to the Malfoy manor. Meanwhile, Draco goes to bed. He is very tired after the long trip and so are you. You cuddle up next to him and you both fall asleep melted in a hug.

The Yule Ball day has come. Tomorrow is Christmas. Draco and you are getting ready in his bedroom. He is fascinated by hearing you singing while you're curling your hair in front of the mirror:

«Nobody gonna love me better

I must stick with you forever

Nobody gonna take me higher

I must stick with you

You know how to appreciate me

I must stick with you, my baby

Nobody ever made me feel this way

I must stick with you

And now, ain't nothing else I can need

And now, I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me

I got you, we'll be making love endlessly

I'm with you, baby, you're with me»

—That was beautiful, sweetheart.

—That's the way you make me feel, sugar.

—I'm gonna make your dream come true, I promise —he hugs you from behind.

—What do you have in mind, my sweet Draco?

—It's a surprise —he kisses you sweetly.

Draco is now buttoning his shirt up in front of the mirror, and you talk to him sweetly from behind:

—Baby?

—Yes?

—Would you mind?

He turns around and looks at you. You're covering your breasts with your untied corset. Tears of joy start filling his beautiful grey eyes. He smiles and goes behind you. He starts tying your corset, kissing your neck and shoulders in between. You both blush so hard during the proccess, but you're enjoying it so much.

Your corset is tied now. You turn around and give a loving kiss to your prince. You start tying his bow tie. Draco smiles and grabs your waist.

—You look like a beautiful bride, sweetheart. Did you know that?

—And you look like my handsome and charming groom, baby —you wrap your hands around his neck.

—Babygirl —he smiles—. I want you to look that beautiful when you become a Malfoy.

—Draco —you whisper.

A single tear starts rolling down your cheek. You can't believe what you just heard. Draco proposed to you without noticing. He blushes so hard and a beautiful smile lights his face up when he realizes what he just said. He cups your face gently in his hands and wipes your tear away by kissing it. You close your eyes and feel his lips brushing yours...

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "Stickwitu" by The Pussycat Dolls.

If you like this chapter please vote :D and don't forget to let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
shifted By <3

Fanfiction

114K 5K 79
a girl dreamt of attending hogwarts. one day she learns how to shift. shifting realities, to hogwarts. it's magical. it's everything she ever wanted...
202K 4.5K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
30.2K 1K 27
All work and no play have made Harry a very dull boy. To shake things up a bit, the Weasley brothers give him a gag gift for Christmas: a dozen sessi...