Love Me You Say {Spinel x Rea...

By KavehsBootyHolder

read and give me your thoughts Started: October 9, 2019 Ended: -Top Ranks- #2 in Lapiz Lazuli #6 in Spinel More

A/N and Introduction/ Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N

Chapter 3

686 29 41
By KavehsBootyHolder

"What do you want to do in the future?" The pink haired girl asked. She sat at a tree branch looking at the sunset.

"Well, I want to be with you! And probably sing too, maybe we can both form a band together?" The pink haired girl turned to look at her friend, who's (e/c) sparkled with the light of the sun.

"What about you?" The girl asked with a bright smile. The pink haired girl looked at the clouds and smiled a little.

"I want to stay by your side forever..." Both girls held hands as they waited for the sun to go down.

-  -  -  -

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The bed covers shifted as the person in the bed tried turning off the alarm, but failed in doing so. Groaning, the person sat up and reached for their phone to check the time.

9:30 a.m.

"Ughhh." The girl pulled the covers off her and got off the bed. Once out, she began doing her bed while listening to set it off. The music was slowly interrupted by a phone call, annoyed, the girl walked towards her phone to see who it was.

Pink.

Sighing, she picked up and had her phone on speaker as she walked out of her room to the kitchen.

"Good morning Spinel! How are you doing?" The girl asked happily. Its only been three days since they moved from beach city to atlas, (Made up place) During that time Spinel and everyone had time to organize their own home.

"I'm fine, how bout you?" She asked pink as she started preparing her coffee and breakfast. "I'm great! Are you excited for this afternoon?" Spinel yawned and scratched her stomach lazily.

"Yeah sure, its just a regular outting with you guys." Pink frowned on the other side of the phone as she sighed. "But (Y/n) will be there remember?" Pink remarked as Spinel started choking on nothing.

"Oh...right." She blushed lightly, Pink only giggled a bit. "You should talk more with her." Spinel rolled her eyes in annoyance as she finished making her breakfast.

"Oh sure, when I already know her but she doesnt remember me." Spinel was in all honesty bothered by this. How can her childhood friend forget her so easily? What happened during the time they were apart?

Pink knew about the whole situation, since she is one of Spinel's closest friends. She might have developed a small crush on the girl, but she knew Spinel liked someone else.

"How about if you try making her remember you?" Pink asked softly, Spinel stopped what she was doing for a second before starting to eat. "How exactly will i do that?" Spinel asked in between chewing.

"Well, what were some things both of you guys did when you were young?" Pink asked as she finished doing her chores. "Well, we went to the amusement park at beach city, the park, the beach. Ugh but this is all in beach city not here!" Spinel said frustrated.

"How about you make her remember little things you both did together?" Spinel stopped eating as she heard what Pink said. Things they did together? It could work, but it might take a while, due to (Y/n) only knowing her for two days.

"It could work.." Spinel murmured a little before smiling and thanking Pink before hanging up on the phone and finishing her breakfast. After she finished eating she proceeded to wash the dishes and get ready for the day.

When Spinel entered her room, she was not surprised to see the mess. Being used to having her own clothes sitting everywhere, she decided to clean around which was a miracle.

Looking around she found a necklace lying next to her bed side. Gently picking it up, she recognized it to be one half of a necklace she shared with her childhood friend.

Before her friend had left for good, she gave her one half of her ying-yang necklace. Spinel kept the ying part of the necklace as she thought the yang was with her childhood friend.

Smiling a little she wore it and began searching for clothes to wear this afternoon. Picking up some black baggy ripped jeans and a hot pink shirt with a upside down in the middle, she took them with her to the bathroom as she got her clothes off to take a shower.

The warm water hitting against her skin seemed to relax her. Lately she's been stressed enough with leaving beach city and finding out her childhood friend doesnt even remember her.

Running a hand through her wet hair she couldn't stop thinking about the certain (h/c) haired girl. She isnt the same as when she was when they were little.

"She looks so independent and mature." The bathroom started getting foggy due to the warm water. She Grabbed the shampoo and poured it on her hand to scrub it on her hot pink hair.

"Her smile is the same as always." Bubbles started appearing inside the shower as Spinel saw her own reflexion. Like a bunch of small mirrors, she saw her blushing expression on each bubble.

"Her voice is just beautiful.." Spinel groaned in annoyance and started scrubbing her body with a pink loofah sponge. "The way her eyes sparkle when the sun hits them." The girl finished scrubbing and procceded to wash herself off.

"Ugh, whats are you doing to me?" Spinel questioned herself as the warm water ran down her soft slim body. The blush stayed on her face as the water from her hot pink hair dripped on the floor and her body.

"Why.." Turning off the shower head, when she opened the door of the shower she squeezed her hair making sure to leave it somewhat dry.  She extended her hand to reach for her plain white towel, wrapping it around her slim body she got out.

Looking into the mirror, she couldn't help but laugh a little. She was a total mess, despite taking a shower and being clean, something just didnt want to fade away.

Her blush.

"Why do I like you so much?" She asked her blushing self.

-  -  -  -

It was around 4:20 p.m. when (Y/n) got a text from Pink saying they would pick her up. The girl wore a simple white shirt with a black skirt that reaches her knees and black flats.

Her hair was tied in a loose ponytail, and as for accessories? Well she only wore her yang necklace, there was something about it that made her feel safe.

When she walked outside and locked the door, she saw a big bus pull over her street. Amazed by the big car, Pink walked out smiling at (Y/n).

"Hey! Sorry for being a little show off but this will be our ride." The pink haired girl smiled as she walked next to an amazed (Y/n). Both girls entered the car and the inside was just perfect.

It was like a small living room with a kitchen and an extra room for the restroom. At the very end of the car, was a huge bed and a few cabnets.

"How did you guys manage to afford this?" The (h/c) haired girl asked amazed. The girls just giggled a bit at their new friends reaction.

"We didn't buy it like this." Pink said in between giggles as everyone else nodded. "Yeah, we helped Steven and his dad build it." Amethyst smirked as she sat next to (Y/n).

"Steven?" The girl asked curiously as the boy chuckled a little, she turned to look at where he was, not knowing the boy was there the whole time.

"That would be me." Steven smiled at the girl and explained how back at beach city they just went all out on anything they would find. Everyone talked and laughed except for Spinel who was listening to music the whole time.

Greg had been driving all along and took the girls and his son to the mall. Everyone agreed that they would meet at the entrance of the mall at 7 p.m.

Although everyone wanted to spend time with (Y/n), the girls and boy wanted to explore the mall in group of two before meeting together and going to each place in a group.

Pink wanted to go with Spinel but decided it would be a great time for Spinel and (Y/n) to try and get along, so instead she went with Steven.

While Spinel and (Y/n) where walking around, they managed to go inside a music store. Looking around both girls spotted something that caught their interest.

Sitting next to each other where two electric guitars.

Asking the person on the counter how much they both were, the person said they were around $1,000 dollars.  Both girls couldn't afford them, but the worker made a deal with them.

"I'll lower the price to $500 if you guys manage to win in this battle of the bands." The person gave them a flyer of the supposed battle of the bands, both girls thought about it and asked if they could contact him tomorrow about their decision, to which they agreed.

After that they both left the music store, both excited and a little nervous. "So.." Spinel spoke up nervously, (Y/n) looked at her in a questioning matter.

"Do you want to play with me? Or will you play with your friends?" Spinel asked quietly, (Y/n) hummed to herself and thought for a while.

"Well, we both want the guitars, so how about we both play together! Its a battle of the bands so wanna join me and my friends?" The girl asked kindly, Spinel stared at her shocked.

"You would let me join you?" She asked surprised, the (e/c) eyed girl laughed a little before nodding and holding her hand.

"Sure! And when would you like to practice?" Spinel thought for a while as they both walked towards the food court.

"How about later at my place?" She smirked a little.

----------
Do you guys like it? Did you blush? No? Ok ;-;
I wont really be able to update tomorrow since im going to a concert! And im going back to school on monday so updates will be slow.
I hope you guys understand :"3

Well i guess that was it, dont forget to comment and vote, and you like My hero academia please go read my "His Pillar" book and tell me what you think of it! Its an all might x reader.

Have an amazing day/night my babies, I love you guys so much
Bye!!
-LeOtakuGang has left the conversation-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 112 19
bEST SU fanfic Evver XDXDXDXD
160K 1.4K 18
You know what. Just request. I got nothing. Requests are ON HOLD for a moment. I will open them again once I have finish writing all of the other req...
170K 3K 157
The title basically tells it all. I do not own Steven Universe, nor the characters, nor the locations in Steven Universe. All rights go to Rebecca Su...
16.1K 723 32
Lapis usually stays to herself. She has her one friend that she's content with and doesn't want to meet anyone new. she wants to be invisible. She li...