NO LIMITS

By StoriesbyRJ8

"Trust is everything, respect is earned. What do you do, when the possibilities are endless to what your hear... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y ( I )
f o r t y ( II )
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t

t w e n t y f o u r

1.2K 44 5
By StoriesbyRJ8

James' POV

Melissa has been ignoring me for the last few days and I couldn't get her to speak more than two words to me. She would ignore me every chance she got. As I laid in the bed watching ESPN, Mel opened the bathroom door and hot steam rushed out. She had just taken a shower and her wet curls hung down her back. "You good" I asked. She looked up at me, nodded, then quickly looked away. I sighed and turned my attention back to the tv. She walked past me and into the walk-in closet.

Melissa's POV

Being around him all day made me sick and I was tired of carrying his heavy ass baby around. My back hurt constantly, and my feet were swollen that it almost hurt to walk. I grabbed the only thing that fit me, leggings and a big sweater, then walked out of the closet and slipped them on after I put on some lotion. I walked back into the bathroom to brush my teeth then I tied my freshly washed hair back into a slick low bun. I laid my edges then spritzed my favorite YSL perfume on before walking back into the room. Rolling my eyes at the sight of a shirtless James sprawled out on the bed with one hand behind his head and the other in his pants, I walked out and into the kitchen.

My stomach growled from hunger and I made my way over to the fridge. I pulled out some food to start making some lunch. I decided to make myself a turkey sandwich with some chips. Before I could close the fridge, I jumped at the sound of James' deep voice. "Can you make me one too" he asked. "Shit James, you scared me" I said clutching my chest. He chuckled. "Sorry baby" he said and sat at the island. I could feel him looking at me as I made our sandwiches. "What" I asked not looking up from what I was doing.

"Nothing. I can't just look at you" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "No" I said clearly annoyed. He sighed. I finally turned around with two plates in my hands then placed them on the island. "Thanks" he said and kissed my cheek. I shrugged and began eating my sandwich. We sat and ate in silence. He would steal looks at me every now and then. It was kind of pissing me off, but I did my best to ignore it. Once we finished, he grabbed our plates and took them to put them in the dishwasher. I groaned in pain as the baby started kicking. He looked back at me then walked over towards me. He took me into his arms kissing the side of my face. His strong hands rubbed my stomach in an attempt to sooth my pain. Oddly enough, the baby calmed down right away once James touched me.

I pulled away and looked up at him, I had tears in my eyes. Damn these pregnancy hormones. He cupped my face in his hands and stared into my eyes. "What's wrong baby" he asked barely above a whisper looking concerned. Without warning, I just began sobbing into his broad chest. He pulled me into him tighter and tried to calm me down. "Shhh, don't cry" he said and kissed my forehead. "I'm so tired James" I said. "Tired of what" he asked. "I'm tired of the fighting. I'm tired of being sad. I just want to be happy" I said wiping my face. "I'm so sorry Mel. For everything. I know I don't deserve you, but I need you baby. I promise to work hard to prove that to you every day" he said caressing my face.

Looking back into his eyes, I could see the sincerity behind them, and my heart thumped faster inside my chest as he leaned closer towards me. He paused and we stared at each other's lips. "Let me make you happy Melissa" he said then crashed his lips onto mine. My arms draped around his neck and his hands found their way to my ass giving it a tight squeeze. I moaned into our kiss and he stuck his tongue into my mouth. Without breaking the kiss, he led us over to the couch and gently laid me down. He climbed on top of me being careful not to hit my almost 8 month belly.

His fingers hooked onto the waistband of my leggings. I bit my bottom lip and watched as he pulled them down then threw them to the side. James leaned back down and softly pecked my lips. His lips were so soft, I could kiss him all day. His large hands ran up my thighs then spread them apart causing me to shiver underneath him. He laid between my legs and slowly grinded against me. My back started to arch, and my moans became louder. "Stop teasing James" I breathed. He smirked and started to suck on the sweet spots on my neck. I could feel him growing against my thighs. My hand trailed down his abs and grabbed onto his member through his shorts.

Low grunts escaped from his mouth and he quickly ripped my panties off. He stood up to drop his shorts revealing that monster between his legs that I loved so much. "You like what you see" he asked with a smirk on his sexy face. I nodded and he walked over to me. He gently pushed me back then placed my legs over his shoulders. Lining himself at my entrance, he stared into my eyes and said, "I love you". Before I could answer he slid his full length inside me causing my eyes to widen and gasp at his size.

--

James softly stroked my hair while his other hand rubbed my belly as we laid on the couch with me in his arms. We laid there in a comfortable silence as I had my legs wrapped around his. Breaking the silence, "can I take you somewhere special tonight" he asked. I looked up at him and smiled. His lips touched mine and the passion he kissed me with almost took my breath away. He pulled away and chuckled, "I'll take that as a yes" he said. I nodded. He smacked my ass causing me to squeal.

"I got to run a few errands for Truth but when I get back, I want you to be ready for daddy" he said. I giggled, "Okay baby" I said and pecked his lips a few times before getting up. We walked into the bathroom and got into the shower together. After a quickie, we washed up then hopped out of the shower. James quickly got dressed into a black Armani suit that was fitted perfectly on his muscular body. He walked over to me as I was putting on some lotion still in my towel.

Wrapping his arms around me, I inhaled his cologne and smiled against his chest. "I'll be back" he said and kissed my lips before pulling away. I watched him as he walked away. He turned around and smiled, "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said.

James' POV

Once I left the apartment, I headed to the parking garage and hopped into my Benz. I sped off towards the jewelry store. After about 30 minutes, I arrived at the store and parked my car across the street. Walking up to the store, I was greeting by the owner. "Mr. Reynolds, great to see you sir" he said. I nodded, "good to see you" I said. He stuck out his hand and I shook it firmly. "Please, have a seat. We will have your purchase out to you as soon as possible" he said. "great" I said and sat down.

A woman approached me with a glass of champagne in her hand, "care for a drink sir" she asked. I shook my head, "no thank you" I said. She nodded then walked off to the back. The owner finally walked back out with a black box in his hand. "Here we are Mr. Reynolds" he said then handed me the box. I opened the box and stared at the ring Mel had picked out a while ago. Staring at the ring, I became emotional thinking about how happy I was with Mel. I couldn't wait to call her my wife. "That is the one you wanted right" the owner asked with a chuckle. "Yes sir, this is it. It's perfect" I said with a smile.

I stood up and we shook hands. "Thanks again man" I said. "No problem, congrats to you and the lucky lady" he said. I thank him one last time and walked back to my car stuffing the box in my pocket. I got into the car and drove towards Truth.

Dre's POV

Sitting at my desk in my office, I was looking over the schedule for tonight. I sighed and made some changes to it before checking my phone. I hadn't heard from Mel in a while and I was starting to get worried. I just knew that nigga probably had something to do with it. Knocking me out of my thoughts, I heard knocking on the door. "Come in" I yelled. I rolled my eyes once I saw James appear from behind the door.

"Dre" he said with a smile then sat down in front of my desk. He fixed his tie then looked directly at me. "What can I help you with" I asked politely as possible, but I was still clearly irritated. The smirk from his face quickly faded and he leaned forward in the chair. "Stay the fuck away from Mel" he growled. I chuckled and shook my head. "I'm around her because she wants me around" I said with a smirk. James jumped up and grabbed me by my jacket. "You need to watch your fucking mouth" he said through gritted teeth. I laughed in his face.

That really set him off and he drew his arm back then punched me in the mouth making my head fall back. He got me good because I stumbled to the ground. He stood over to me and glared at me with disgust. "You go around her again and I swear I'll fucking kill you" he spat. He kicked me in the ribs, and I groaned out in pain. I clutched the side of my body holding my ribs then heard the door slam behind him.

Melissa's POV

While James was away, I went to the nail salon for a mani-pedi making sure to get his favorite color on my nails. I made my way back to the penthouse and started doing my hair for tonight. It took me about 45 minutes to finish then I started on my makeup. I finally finished my makeup and sprayed on some setting spray before heading over to the closet. I pulled out a nude colored dress that hugged my body in all the right places. It had the right amount of cleavage showing and it made my ass sit up nice.

As I was putting on the final touches, I heard James open our bedroom door. "You look amazing baby" he said staring at me with love and lust in his eyes. I blushed and walked over to him. "Thank you baby" I said and pecked his lips. "You ready" he asked and stuck out his hand. I nodded and grabbed my Chanel clutch before we walked out. James had a driver for us tonight. He opened the door and helped me get inside. He went around to his side and hopped in beside me. "Where to, Mr. Reynolds" our driver Michael asked. "Take us to Jean-Georges" he said. My head whipped over in his direction and my mouth fell open. Jean-Georges was a very expensive and romantic restaurant in New York. All of the rich and famous dined there and I've always wanted to go. "James, really" I asked excitedly. "Yes really, baby" he chuckled and kissed the back of my hand.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, we were taken into a secluded and private dining area of the restaurant. It was surrounded in candles and my favorite flowers, white lilies. My eyes lit up at the sight of the room as I looked around in awe. "You like it" he asked. I looked up at him with glossy eyes. "I love it James" I said. He smiled and kissed my lips. He led us over to the table and pulled out my chair. I sat down and opened the menu.

He sat down in his chair and looked at me then flashed his gorgeous smile. I blushed then we looked back down at the menu. Our waiter came and took our drink orders; of course I ordered water. James reached over the table and grabbed my hand. "Mel, I want to tell you how much I love you. You mean everything to me baby" he said. I smiled and squeezed his hand. "I love you too James" I said.

James' POV

As we ordered our dinner and waited for it to arrive, Mel and I talked about anything and everything. We could always have great conversation and it was one of the reasons I fell in love with her. Every now and then I would remember about the ring in my pocket and get nervous. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this woman, but I was still nervous waiting to pop the question.

"So what should we name our son? I'm almost ready to give birth and we don't have a name" she chuckled. "That's easy. James Drew Reynolds Jr." I said. She shook her head. "No" she giggled. I looked back at her confused. "You don't like my name" I asked looking fake hurt. "Of course I do baby, but I want to name him something different" she said. I sighed and nodded my head. "What you got" I asked. "I have a few in mind. Something with a K. Like, Kyrie, Kayden, Kyle" she said. I shook my head and scrunched my face up. "I'm not feeling any of those Mel" I said.

She sighed. "Ok, how about King, Karter, or Kaleb" she suggested. "Nope" I said. "Damn James, you got any other suggestions" she asked. I shrugged and we ate in silence as I thought about it. "Kylan" I said. She looked up at me from her food. "huh" she asked. "Kylan. We should name him Kylan. It's different and I like it" I said. A smile spread across her face. "I love it baby. Kylan" she repeated and rubbed her stomach. "His name should be Kylan Drew" she said. I smiled and nodded my head. "It's perfect" I said.

It was finally time for dessert and time for me to get on one knee. Before getting here, I had everything set up. The door to our private area opened and a few musicians holding their violins walked in and sat down. "What's going on" she asked confused. I smiled and ignored her question. They began playing one of her favorite songs, "Best Part" by Daniel Caesar. She immediately recognized the song and swayed to the music in her seat. I sat back staring at her and admired her beauty. I felt like the luckiest man alive.

I walked over to her while she wasn't paying attention and kneeled beside her. She turned around and saw me. Her hand slapped over her mouth as she was shocked. "James" she whispered. I looked up into her beautiful brown eyes and smiled. "Melissa, since the day I met you, I knew you were special. I knew I needed you in my life and every day with you has been nothing short of amazing. I feel so blessed to have you. I have made some mistakes and I wholeheartedly apologize for that. I want you to know that I will be the man you deserve from here on out. I love you entirely. I love you with all I have baby. Will you marry me" I asked and opened the ring box.

At this point she had tears streaming down her face. She still looked beautiful to me. She stared at the ring and slowly nodded her head. "Is that a yes" I asked with a chuckle. "Yes...YES. YES. I will marry you James" she yelled then jumped into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her, and we kissed each other with so much love and passion. The musicians finished and clapped their hands along with our waiters. We pulled back and I slipped the ring on her finger. "It's the one I wanted" she said through tears. "I told you I would make you Mrs. Reynolds" I whispered in her ear then kissed her neck.

"I love you so much James" she said and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you Melissa" I said and kissed her soft lips. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 89 5
Who knew being in the arms of the one you love would cause a person so much pain?
625K 33.4K 63
An alluring and apathetic young man, driven by his business and success, finds himself fighting a feeling he hasn't had for several years when he cro...
11.1K 276 31
π˜—π˜³π˜¦π˜·π˜ͺ𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘺 π˜’π˜―π˜°π˜Έπ˜― 𝘒𝘴 𝘈 π˜‹π˜ͺ𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 I promise it will be worth it DONT BE A GHOST READER?