My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

Selfish

713 30 2
By EvanescentFlower

Recap:

Ashton's P.O.V

My heart is racing, I almost let that get out of hand.. I was going to take her right then and there but I saw the reluctance in her eyes.

I wish I could make her see that my brother is gone and that I can make her happy if she lets me.

I turn the shower on to freezing cold to calm myself down but I can't get the taste of her lips out of my mind and her sweet. sweet. smell..I lick my lips, I could of taken her right then and there.. She looked so vulnerable just staring up at me like that.. I just want her..

This cold shower is not working. I jump out, grabbing a towel to wrap around my waist.I open the bathroom door to see Yvonne sitting with her face in her hands.

"Yvonne? What's wrong?"

"I miss him Ashton."

I can feel my wolf getting upset, "He's gone Yvonne."

I instantly regret letting those words escape my mouth.She sits up slamming her little fist against my chest, 'How can you be so insensitive!? He's your brother!"

I grab her wrist and lift her up, "Why can't you let go of him!? He is gone and never coming back!"

She sobs harder, "Just because he's gone doesn't mean I stopped loving him."

Her head drops down, "Let him go! I am the one here not him! What about me? Huh?"All I hear are her sobs, I pull her into my chest wrapping my arms around her.

"What about me huh? What am I to you? I can't keep doing this Yvonne. You want me and accept me one minute and the next I am discarded.. for what? Dom is gone and I am here wanting to love you. You are hurting me and yet I can't do anything to stop you.. I am completely vulnerable and open to you. You are hurting me and you are hurting yourself.. Please Let go."

--------------------

I feel her warm tears hit my chest and her little arms wrap around my waist. I wish I could take all of her pain away, perhaps if she would let me try.. I could.

"I'm sorry I said those things to you Yvonne, please forgive me.." I brought my lips to the top of her head, pulling her closer to my chest.

I couldn't help but to have dirty thoughts as I stand there in just a towel as my arms are wrapped around a beautiful, half naked woman.

"Get some rest. I'm going to get dressed." I look down to see her big beautiful eyes looking back at me. My gaze goes down to her plump pink lips and then her breasts.

I pull myself away and dash to the bathroom. I set my hands on the counter and look into the mirror to see my eyes pitch black. I need to calm myself down because I am so close to loosing it.

I throw on some black basketball shorts after doing a few breathing exercises to ease myself. I open my bathroom door to see Yvonne laying in the middle of my bed.. still in just her lacey red panties and bra.

What is this woman trying to do to me?! Drive me crazy! Why didn't she go back to her room I had prepared..?

I pull the sheet over her, "Yvonne.. you are still in my bed." I lightly shake her until I see her eyes slightly open.

"I'm too tired." She mumbles under he breath and turning away from me. I sit on the bed next to her, rubbing her back.

"I can carrying you if you'd like?" I whisper while shaking her once again.

I could hear her little snores, I guess there's no way she's getting up. I go to grab a pillow to lay on the couch in the corner of the room when I feel her little arm wrap around me.

"Please stay.. "

"Yvonne, I can't." I feel her grip tighten, "Please don't leave me. Please.. Just stay here with me."

I look down to her eyes still closed, tears streaming down her scrunched up face.. She must me having a bad dream.

The sounds of her sobs increase, "Please, you promised that you loved me and would never leave me.. Please. Please.."

I pulled her into my arms, "Hey.. hey.. Yvonne. Wake up you're having a bad dream."

Her eyes shot open and she continued to cry in my lap. 'It's okay Yvonne. You were having a bad dream.."

I pulled her entire body onto my lap, "Come here.. Shh.. its okay love. It's okay."

She must of cried herself back to sleep because I could hear her little snores again. I laid back on the bed with her still on my chest, wrapping my arms around her.

I could feel her exposed skin on mine as I thought about her body only being covered by her little red panties and bra.

I tried to push those thoughts to the back of head so I could get some rest..

**The Next Day**

I open my eyes to see the most beautiful view.. Yvonne asleep on my chest. I can't help but to smile, she looks so adorable with her red cheeks, parted lips, and her little snores.

I brush her cheek with my fingers just enjoying this moment I have only dreamed of since I met her.

I just want her to be mine forever.. I want to love her forever. If only she'd let me.

Her eyes begin to flutter and she brings her hands up to rub her eyes.

"Good Morning."

She jumps up pulling the sheets to cover her body, "What? What happened?"

"You wouldn't leave my bed or let me carry you to your room. Then when I tried to sleep somewhere else you wouldn't let me go. I think you were having bad dreams because you were crying in your sleep."

"But- But I'm half naked.."

"Don't flatter yourself. I didn't touch you while you slept. If anything you pulled me into the bed and wouldn't let me go." I chuckled trying to hide the fact that my heart shattered when she jumped up in disgust like that.

"I'm sorry Ashton.. I've been having horrible nightmares lately. So thank you for being there for me." She scoots over to me and pecks my cheek.

"We better go get dressed.. I have a meeting later to discuss our members being kept captive. "

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I wanted to just slap myself, how could I fall asleep in his bed half naked..? I am just hurting him more and more when I act so carelessly.. I see the pain he is trying to hide from me.. I am causing him such heart ache and stress.

I am so selfish..

" Come on. Please we can't be late." I look up to see Ashton's warm face staring down at me. I jump up pulling the sheet with me, wrapping around my body..

Ashton chuckles, "I saw everything.." My mouth drops as I gasp. He laughs even harder as I hit his chest with my fist. "Oh shut up!"

He runs in the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. "15 minutes until the meeting!"

I throw on blue jeans and a pink sweat shirt with white converse.

"Alright, lets go!" Ashton exits the bathroom with a all black button up and black slacks..

"Wow, why are you so dressed up?"

He smiles lightly while opening up the door for me, "Just because.."

As we enter the meeting room I could feel all eyes on us and the tension surrounding us.

I sit next to Ashton at the front of the table, "Let's get this meeting started shall we."

Elder John stood up, "Alpha Ashton, What are we going to do about our members that are being held captive?"

"Well elder, that is what we are here to discuss.. Alpha Jack offered some terms that were unreasonable and refused to negotiate unless those terms were satisfied."

"What exactly were those terms?" The room started getting loud, "Because from what I heard the terms were to simply hand over our previous Luna.." The room started to become a uproar of voices," is this true?"

The room then went silent, awaiting Ashton's answer.

"Yes, it is true."

"I don't see why we are not complying with those terms considering she is no longer our Luna and if she ever cared for us as our Luna she would of been more than obliged to offer herself to save our pack members!"

The room went chaotic with screaming and slamming of hands onto the wooden table.

"QUIET!!!" Ashton screamed, slamming his fits onto the table. "I am this pack's Alpha and I said no!"

"With all due respect Alpha but we expect a reason for this.. We need an explanation for the deaths of our many members!"

I couldn't stand it anymore, they were all right..

"I will go! I don't want any of our members to suffer because of me.. If I can save any of their lives I will be more than happy to offer mine. I am sorry that this is all I can do for you all as a demoted Luna.."

"Excuse me?! I said No Yvonne! This is nonnegotiable!" He slams his hands on the table once again and a crack emerges across it.

"I am Alpha! What I say goes! Yvonne will not be sent over to Alpha Jack to be his Luna because she is OUR LUNA!!"

"Alpha Ashton, she was our Luna.. No offense Yvonne but each Alpha must find their mate and she then will be our Luna."

"What didn't you understand elder.. She is our Luna!"

"But- But Alpha Ashton you-"

I watch as he shifts toward me, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me toward him.

"She is our Luna.."

"This is unacceptable! You cannot do this Ashton! She was your brother mate! This is an abomination! She cannot and will not be keeping her place as Luna.."

Elder John looks toward me, "How can you do this? You are sick!! You were his brother's mate and now here you are sleeping with Ashton! You slut!" I feel heat rush over my left cheek, "You cannot say you loved Alpha Dominick!"

Ashton grabs Elder Johns wrist and pushes him to the ground. "How dare you?! Laying your hands upon the Luna is a death sentence!- Guards!! Take Elder John to the dungeon where he will be given a trial and punished for his treasonous actions!"

We all watch as he is dragged out of the room spitting and screaming at me..

"Anyone and I mean anyone who dares to disrespect the Luna will be executed! She is mine now and only mine. I will not be giving her to another Alpha! Do I make myself clear!!?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello My Darlings,

I am so so sorry about the delay but here is your next chapter!! I hope you all enjoy reading and continue to !

Much love,

Destiny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.1K 31
He had started backing me into the corner with his canines butting down on his lip. "Okay let me mark you and we will be done here." "No!" "Okay gues...
654K 20.1K 33
My name is Kacey Artega, I am 17 years old, and I am in the risingmoon pack. Wolves are normally meant to find there mates at 15 years old, yet I'm 1...
62.4K 2.5K 43
Cover by @callie_episode.art Mariah Dunn is in her first year at the University of Georgia on a full ride scholarship. With going to a human school h...
3K 92 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...