Bitter Sweet

By Hills101jay

Ariana stones expects to have a normal high school life void of drama but is aware that drama may be constant... More

Chapter 1- Unwanted shit
Chapter 2- Awkward
Chapter 3- desperate bitch
Chapter 4- Cheri
Chapter 5-secrets
chapter 6- you can talk to us
Chapter 8- weird
Chapter 9- Goodbye
Chapter 10- catching up
Chapter 11- Why can't I stop hurting?
Chapter 12- I've always loved you
Chapter 13- You guys make a wonderful couple
Chapter 14- That same Jake
Chapter 15- Dad?
Chapter 16 - what have I done?
Chapter 17- The universe hates me
Chapter 18- He's back too?
Chapter 19 - welcome to Clifford high
Chapter 20 - Forgive me
Chapter 21- red head's and Blondie's
Chapter 22 -Drama Queen

Chapter 7- wanna be with you alone

22 4 0
By Hills101jay

WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EROTIC SCENES THAT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO THE READERS. VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

"I could tell that you were a bit uneasy today" Damien says as he turns the engine on.
After a short goodbye to Mrs miles,we left the house. Its a bit early today though

"Uhm. Its nothing really"

"Are you sure? Or you don't just wanna tell me"

I think he's right. Can I trust him? But I just need to talk to someone.

"Its Hailey. My best friend"

"What's wrong with her"

"Uhm. She's been acting a bit strange. Like she's acting a bit distant and she's hiding things from me! I mean we're supposed to be best friends. And now she's having a secret friendship with... Jake"

"Jake?"

"Why would she keep her friendship with him from you?"

"I don't know. I mean I wanna trust her but... Everything points to them having a secret affair"

"And have you tried talking to her about this?"

"Anytime I ask her why she's been acting strange, she either changes the subject or she walks away with the excuse of getting to class"

"I don't really know much about Hailey so I wouldn't know if she's capable of betraying you or not. But what I can tell you is that you shouldn't jump into conclusion so soon"

Wow

"Why are you tagged as the school's bad boy when you're not even bad" I can't help asking, I have to know

"Well, I can't be a hot football player and have a good reputation. I'm not so nice to everyone, you know"

"Wow"

"And I figured if I'm the school's bad boy, I'll have all the girls I want and I'll be feared by everyone"

"And that's how you got Lana"

"Yeah"

"But don't you get tired of all the girls, and being feared by everyone"

"Well, you're not throwing yourself at me and you're not scared of me. So..."

"What exactly is your point"

"We're here. Goodnight Ariana" he says parking in my front porch.

"I enjoyed the talk" he says unlocking the door

"Yeah, me too. Goodnight"

--

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Damien asks me one more time, just to be sure

"Off course I do. I love you and I wanna be with you and you alone"

"Okay" he says starting his engines

"Wait" I say leaning closer to him until our lips are just inches away. And without thinking twice, we both smash our lips on each other's with so much passion. And it feels like our first kiss, I feel butter flies in my stomach as our lips move in the harmony and rhythm of love. He starts to unhook my shirt and I let him. When he's done, I pull his shirt too and pull away and move to the back sit where there's plenty space and he follows. And puts me down slowly and starts kissing me once again, then I unhook his trouser and he pulls it down, and removes my panties. As he's about to enter, a pillow is thrown at my face from no particular direction and I wake up.

"Wake up sleepy head" mum says about to throw another pillow at me

Was I dreaming? Oh my Gosh I dreamt about almost having sex with Damien stocks

"Oh mum. What will I do without you?"

"Nothing darling" she says getting up from my bed "breakfast will be ready in 5 mins, be downstairs by then" she says walking out of my room

Great. I'll probably be late once again. Thank God it's Friday though. I'll probably be able to hang out with Hailey tonight or tomorrow.

"Bye mum" I say heading to the door after breakfast

"Bye darling"

I get to school and find a perfect parking space easily. After parking I walk inside and as I'm walking to my locker, I see Hailey and Jake talking by our locker in hushed voices. Hailey notices me coming and I notice that Shea tenses up a bit.

"Hey" she raises her voice to Jake "I told you that Ari will never get back together with you. Why don't you let her be?"

"What's going on here" I ask folding my arms in front of them

"Oh Ari thank God you're here. I've been trying to tell Jake that you'll never be his girlfriend again but he doesn't wanna quit bugging me to talk to you for him. Please just stop bugging us Jake"

But Jake doesn't say anything. He just simply bows his head and walks away.

Is that really what they've been talking about. What about when they went to the library, that hug was just too passionate.

"Well aren't you gonna say anything?" Hailey asks noticing that I was thinking about something

"Uhm, no. I have nothing to say"

And without a single word, I walk away. I'm suddenly upset. Why would my best friend be hiding things from me? What's the point of being best friends if we can't share our feelings with each other.

I'm not really looking where I'm going as I'm lost in thoughts, until I bump into a human wall.

"Oh my God. Why don't you ever look where you're going" a angry Lana asks before asking if her boyfriend is okay. Seems while I was busy thinking about my best friends betrayal, I forgot to look where I was going and ended up bumping into Damien.

"Its okay. I'm okay babe" Damien says and I can't help but feel weird hearing him call her babe.

Snap out of it Ari. I mentally face palm my self

"I'm sorry" I say in a low tone

"Hey are you okay?" Damien asks taking his hand from Lana's so he can hold my shoulders

"I... I'm fine"

"Why do you care if she's okay or not? She's the one who ran into us and not the other way round"

"Stop it Lana" Damien barks.

Oh my God

"Its okay Damien" I say walking away towards the rest room

"Stupid bitch" Lana hisses behind me

"Hey what's wrong with you" Damien finally turns from me when I'm almost out of sight "why can't you be nice to people"

"No what's wrong with you?! Why are you suddenly so nice to her like you guys have been friends for years"

"Well forgive me for not being an asshole all the time" he says walking away and everyone in the hallway gasps and some students burst into laughter while some take out their phone to capture the moment

"Did you just indirectly call me an asshole?" She asks walking to him and stops right in his front

"I don't know, what do you think" he says with a straight face and everyone gasps again

"You idiot!" she yells landing her palm on his face "don't ever insult me again"

Ohhhh.. Oh no she didn't .
I can't help but to feel like this is all my fault

And Damien's face goes red with anger

"The only reason I didn't hit you back is because you're a girl and I don't like hitting girls. But the next time you raise those filthy slutty hands of yours to slap me, I'll forget you're a girl and I'll beat the crap out of you. Understood?!" He says before turning to walk out of the school. But he stops in his tracks when he realises that almost everyone in the hallway had captured what just went down

"Listen up everyone" he yells "y'all better not post any of these videos y'all are capturing cause if I find out that any of you do so, I'll kick your sorry ass. Is that clear? Now all of you, get to your classes. Now!"

And with that, everyone begins to disappear from the hallway leaving just me, Lana and Damien.

"You!" Lana yells pointing at me "its all your fault. I hate you you stupid bitch" and with that she charges at me, ready to slap me. And a few seconds before her hand reaches my face, another hand stops her and I sigh a silent breath of relief that Damien defended me from her once again.

"Leave her alone" a voice that I'm pretty sure doesn't belong to Damien says

And I look up to see Jake in a Stare off with a very pissed Lana. I look behind them and spot Damien looking as confused and frustrated as I was.

"Why don't you try minding your own business" Lana says taking her hand away from he's

"Why don't you try to stop being a bitch who thinks she's on top of the world cause she's dating Damien stocks"

"And why don't you stop thinking you'll ever be able to sneak your way back into Ariana's life just because you're defending her. Accept it dude, she'll never take your sorry ass back. I know very well that you're the one who told Mrs Bee to put the both of you in the same group so you'll get her back but, you lost. Now get out of my face"

"Nice One Lana, really nice. Well face it sweetie, you're just tryna make yourself feel better cause you know that Damien is only with you cause your a cheap whore who doesn't mind selling her body for a few buck's. We all know you're crazy over him but he doesn't love you back"

"How dare you" she says raising her hand about to slap him but he catches her hand in time

"Oh no sweetie, I'm not Damien, I won't let you go if you dare to slap me. I'll slap you back"

I can see that Lana is terrified right now but still tries to act all tough

"Damien" she yells "are you just gonna stand there and let him insult me?"

"What am I suppose to do Lana? You know what?" He says coming closer "I'm tired of your bullshit and your annoying attitude. I'm tired of you always embarrassing me everywhere we go. I'm sorry to say this but..."

"Its over!" She yells before he could complete his sentence "I said it first. Its over. I'm also tired of you not caring about me and my feelings and treating me like trash. I can't take it anymore. F**k you!"
And with that she walks away.

Okay so what just happened?!!

*new chapter guys. Well things are getting heated aren't they?

Who saw this coming cause I didn't *winks*

Well don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 28.5K 63
Now available as an audiobook on Wehear, first 8 chapters are available. Type Afiya when you download the app. _____________________ Anastasia Montez...
117K 1.7K 34
Introducing Ariana Blake, the reigning queen of Sterling High, who seemingly has it all. With her stunning looks, influential family, and ability to...
321K 10.3K 29
Unedited Alessandra Williams is a 24 year old girl that has had a pretty rough past with a few traumatic experience that she's just managed to get p...
203K 6.2K 31
Life is hard but Audrey's life is harder. She had a rough life back in her old school and she's willing to move to a new and better school but little...