I'm not the only one avengers...

By MyAngelAliza

Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulma... More

Chloe Annesley
Leave him alone!
The girl of my dreams
Lunch
Shes amazing!
The park
Meeting mom and dad
Spiderman
Panic
The avengers soulmarks
The avengers thoughts
Avengers soundtrack
The truth
Field trip
Meeting the avengers
Loki the softie
Soulmates
Movie night
Breakfeast?
Back to school
Who did this to you?!
Plan in action
Surprise
Happy Birthday
Party
Shirtless pietro
Swimming
Afraid of falling
What the fuck?!
Lab makeout
Contest
Pleasuring one self
Contest almost over
Contest over
The world knows
Horrible shopping trip
Nicknames
Moodboards
Goodmorning
Date
Meeting vision
Christmas gifts
Are you cheating?
Chloe!
Nothing
Coma
If you go
Who are you?
Hi I'm Chloe!
Hello love
Home
Breakfest in bed
Therapy
Tony's dark thoughts
What chapter should i do next?
The Girls feelings
Cooking with happy
Park kiss
Andrew?!
Depressing thoughts
Surprise!
Memories are back
Hello again
I'm Pregnant!
We have to save her
Your going to die motherfucker!
Um.....I need help?
Escaping
Is she......?
Christmas Presents part (1)
Christmas Presents part (2)
Puppy names
SURPRISE I'm Pregnant!
My baby
Time
Our baby
Perfect to me
Always by your side
The end
Remake!
Thank you!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
Hello

Memory loss

6.8K 200 13
By MyAngelAliza

Or

Third person POV two weeks later and a day later. Before Chloe woke up.

Everyone just sat around. A blank look on they're face. Still no change. But the good thing is, the bruises on her face were healing. But not fast enough. Still a reminder that she's here because of them.

Steve was standing. Tv controller in hand. He was watching the news.

After a the weather, it changed.

It was that day. Apparently somebody video taped it all. Must have been a tourist. Steve had to look away. He heard the sound of metal on metal. "Holy shit!", the person who owned the phone said on the tv. He heard a few crunching noises. It didn't stop until the sixth time.

"Someone help her!", he heard someone yell. He looked back at the tv. But saw nobody helping her. The camera zoomed in, he saw the face of his soulmate. Fear, scared and alone. His eyes welled up with tears again. He clenched his hand so hard that he crushed the remote in his hand. But it didn't Change the channel. He heard the others getting up and getting a good look at the tv. He could hear Natasha and Wanda crying.

He could see his soulmate Reach out for someone, and nobody helped her. It made him feel so much anger. No one helped her. They were going to let her die!

And then finally he saw himself appear on scene. He saw himself get her out of the burning car. He grimaced at what he saw. How hurt she was, how broken she looked.

He saw himself run away from the burning car. Just before it blew. He closed his eyes again. She could have died. Because of them. Because of him. He was just glad that he was there in time to get her out. But what's good about it if she doesn't wake up?

"What a heartbreaking scene, no one helped her, the hit and run just kept on going, they all knew she was going to die, but here comes captain America and saves her, his and the other avengers soulmate, what a hero, she's lucky he was there to save her before that car blew", the news lady said.

'Yeah really lucky' he thought sarcastically. He's the reason why she was in that car.

"But we still have no update on her condition, two weeks in the hospital, and no word on anything, is she really fine like we think or is it worse then we thought? Will we be mourning over a lost avenger?", she said.

He felt tears rolling down his cheeks. But he felt someone pass by him and heard glass crunching. He opened his eyes and saw Bucky punching his metal fist into the tv.

He could see buckys should shaking with sobs. He's never seen Bucky cry so hard. He could hear the sobs with his enchanted hearing. He sniffled and walked over to his old friend. Putting a hand on his shoulder.

Bucky shook his head. "It's my fault, it's my fault. I should have stopped her, I could have stopped her, she wouldn't be here if I had just stopped her and we talked to her, I'm so stupid", Bucky whispered as he sobbed. Bucky looked away from the tv. And looked back at his soulmate. She looked so small and not the smart, brave and badass girl he loved.

"It won't change things now buck, we can only hope she wakes up, knowing her she will, she's too stubborn to leave, she'll wake up and give us a piece of her mind", Steve laughed through his tears.

Bucky hung his head. "I don't expect her to forgive us, after what we did to her, just hope she'll let us make it up to her", Bucky said as his voice broke.

But before they knew it. It was like slow motion.

They heard a groaning. But they couldn't tell who it was coming from. No one was groaning. Then they looked at the hospital bed. Steve Ran over to her side. Bucky on the other side. She was groaning. Steve held her hand in his. And finally her beautiful eyes opened. They stared up at him.

"Chloe? Doll? Can you hear me?", he asked her.

Her eyes just stared at him. Before her hand went to the mouth tube that was down her throat. He looked at the others. Seeing them surprised and shocked.

"Pietro! Go get a nurse", he yelled at pietro. Pietro had no words, so he just nodded and ran off.

Steve turned back to his soulmate. Grabbing her hand. Love in his eyes. "Chloe, doll, it's okay, it's going to be okay, I promise, it's okay, your safe", he whispered to her. Her eyes went to him and then Bucky.

He gripped her hand in his. "It's okay darlin, it's going to be okay", he whispered to her. He felt her hand weakly grip his metal one. He smiled weakly. He gripped it weakly, afraid he would break her hand. He brought her hand to his lips. Kissing her knuckles.

"It's okay, we're here darlin, we're here, I love you", he whispered to her. He looked into her eyes. Seeing pain, hurt and confusion. He just thought that was because she had just woken up. He felt her take her hand from his and put it on his stubble cheek. He smiled and leaned into it. He kissed her Palm. Her thumb ran over his soft lips. He pecked her small thumb. Soothing her.

And then pietro came back. With a nurse and a doctor. The doctor had her charts in his hands.

"The good news is, she's awake, and seems to be breathing on her own, which is good, since we did fix the collapsed lung, she'll have a long scar running down her side, but other then that, she will still need to have therapy for her legs, but the good thing is, that we can take out the breathing tube", the doctor said. Steve moved out of the way as the nurse came and started to take out the breathing tube, which was uncomfortable for Chloe. She groaned and struggled. But Bucky soothed her through it. Rubbing her hand in his. Kissing her knuckles.

After taking out the breathing tube, they put a thin thing in her nose, just for precaution. As soon as the breathing tube came out, she couched dryly. Due to not breathing on her own. Her mouth was dry.

Tony was the one to snap out of it and get her a cup of cold ice water. Bringing it to her soft lips. She gulped down the ice cold water, that felt like heaven on her throat. She looked up at tony. Her beautiful eyes looking up at him. He caressed her hair, trying to soothe her. As soon as he took it away. She smacked her lips.

Then she saw her mom and dad walk into the room. A huge grin was slapped on her face. "Mum, papa", she said happily, even though her voice  was broken. Her accent broke through. She seemed happy to see her parents. (Her accent is British)

The others were confused, when did she get a accent?

Milia ran over to her baby, she hugged her tightly. "My baby girl, your awake", she said happily. Chloe hugged her mother tightly.

Then she saw her dad. "Papa!", she exclaimed happily. Jackson ran to his daughter. Hugging her tightly in his arms. So happy she was awake. She was okay. "My darling, your okay", he whispered relieved.

"Of course I am, I just took a tumble at the school papa, no need to worry", she said. Jackson pulled away. Looking at her confused. "What?", he asked.

"I fell down a few steps at the school, I must have hurt my leg or something", she said. Jackson looked at milia confused, she just shrugged her shoulders.

The doctor came up and stood next to her.

"Chloe what year do you think it is?", he asked her.

She smiled at the doctor. "Well it's 2010 of course", she said. It wasn't, it was 2012. She thinks it's 2010. She then looked at her parents again.

"Mama, papa, who are these people?", she asked pointing at the others. Who seemed shocked and seemed to be frozen.

"Why were they being so lovie Dovey with me?", she asked them. Then she noticed Bruce.

She squealed. "Mama! Papa! It's Bruce banner! The one from the book! Eeeeeee! Oh my lord this is exciting", she said happily. She turned to Bruce. She held out a hand to him. "Hi I'm Chloe sue Annesley, but most call me Chloe or Annie, it's a real honor to meet you", she said happily.

Milia, and Jackson looked at each other and then at Bruce. Who seemed to be staring at her hand. They could see the tears welling up in his eyes. He gulped and put his hand in hers. Shaking it. They both felt a shock. She pulled away and giggled. "Wow that was shockingly awesome", she joked.

"It's nice to meet you Annie", Bruce said trying not to break down. So the hulk didn't come out. He kept his voice from breaking.

"Can I see you guys outside?", the doctor asked. Jackson and milia nodded, and the others soon snapped out of it. They walked outside of the room.

"What the hell happened? Why doesn't she remember us?", tony snapped.

"It's due to the head trauma, she hit her head many times mr. stark, I'm not surprised that it causes some temporarily memory loss", the doctor said.

"Temporarily? You mean this'll go away right? Soon in time she'll remember us?", Peter asked the doctor. "Well......", the doctor trailed off. "Well what?", tony snapped again.

"Well there's always cases of memory loss, some get out of it, only lasting a few weeks or even months, and there's the cases where people don't get out of it", he said.

"So your saying, she might not get her memory back? That she might never be able to remember us?", Peter asked. His voice cracking. The doctor looked down at him sadly. "I'm afraid so son, I'm sorry", he said. Peter turned and hugged Natasha. Who hugged him back as he cried.

"How much of a chance can she remember us?", Steve asked.

"Well all I can say it's a 50/50 chance, it's better if you remind her of things, of memories, but slowly, we can't rush this, or it'll confuse her even more", the doctor said.

All eleven of them sighed sadly. They were so happy that she woke up. But they never thought this would happen. Loki clenched his fists and walked back into the room. They talked a little more with the doctor. Before walking back in the room to see loki showing Chloe some magic. Making her laugh and her eyes full of amusement and excitement. It's what they missed. But they knew it wasn't completely what they wanted. She had no memory of them. Of they're love. Of anything they've went through.

They heard her laugh and giggle. They were at least happy to hear her laugh again. To know she was awake was more then they can ask for. But things were going to change. They didn't want to start over. They were happy where they were before everything happened. They just wish they could back before what happened. Where they were happy. Where she knew they still loved her. Where she still loved them. But knowing she was okay and awake was more then anything they could ask for. Even though they didn't want to start over. Maybe they can still makeup it up to her, and spoil her like they once did.

Christmas was in four weeks, maybe they can get her to remember before that. Like a Christmas miracle. They just want they're Chloe back. But they love her nonetheless, memory or no memory, she was still they're soulmate. No matter what happens. She was the love of they're life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 330 13
What if the Avengers weren't the good guys? What if they controlled the world? what if they killed people who didn't follow the rules? Everyone wa...
385K 9.1K 35
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...
81.9K 1.7K 13
This book is the edited version of my old first avenger Soulmate book. Aurora Winchester never thought she would meet her soulmate. What happens whe...
11.4K 446 27
Words... Colors.... Such beautiful things. Or so I think. Words and colors are often taken for granted. Especially three little words. "I love you"...