The Good Poo

By BizzyBrit

This is part 2 of The Evil Poo! Poo turns nice and becomes friends with Bill. This is a story about Bill and... More

Review From The Evil Poo 1
The GOOD Poo?
Finding Medicine
Curing The Poo
Going To Work
Back Home
Looking For Poo
Poo's Family
A New Bed
Getting Low On Money
No Electricity
Looking For A New Job
Working At The New Job
Forgetting About Poo And Newpoo
The Plan
The Wedding
Something's Wrong With Poo
The Walk
Poo's Wedding
The Family
Baby's First Birthday
Everyone's Happy Now + THE END!

Um...Mini Poo?

12 0 0
By BizzyBrit

So Claire gave Ladypoo a pregnancy test and...it worked? "Um it says that... I am!" Said Ladypoo. "Um... yay?" Said Poo. So then they went into the living room and told Bill and Newpoo. "WHAT!? Umm poos have never made kids before... will it work?" "I don't know." Then Ladypoo started coughing. "Um are you ok?" Asked Poo. Then Ladypoo coughed so hard that she farted. Then every time she coughed, she farted. "Um what's happening?!" Said Claire. "I knew something would go wrong!" Said Bill. Then Ladypoo coughed harder and harder until... she farted and a mINI POO CAME OUT OF HER BUTTHOLE! "AHHH!" Everyone said. "WAAAHH!" Cried the mini poo. "Oh umm... it worked?!" Said Bill. The mini poo was so small and ugly eww! "Um well, that was fast!" Said Claire. "Wait is it a girl or a boy?" Asked Poo. "Um, I think a girl!" Answered Ladypoo. "What should we call her?" Asked Poo. "...MINIPOO!" Answered everyone at the same time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
95.3K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
266K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."