Love Me You Say {Spinel x Rea...

By KavehsBootyHolder

read and give me your thoughts Started: October 9, 2019 Ended: -Top Ranks- #2 in Lapiz Lazuli #6 in Spinel More

A/N and Introduction/ Teaser
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N

Chapter 1

1K 30 9
By KavehsBootyHolder

There were two little girls running around in a flower garden. Laughs and giggles filled the warm air as they played around.

"You'll never leave me right?" The small pink haired girl asked the (h/c) haired girl. She nodded and held out her pinky, giving her the brightest smile.

"I promise! And I'll never ever forget you! That's a pinky promise." Both girls giggled as they interwined their pinkies, sealing their promises.

- - - -

"Do you really not remember me?"

- - - -

"Hello? Earth to (Y/n)?" A male voice rang through the girls ears bringing her back to reality. The girl shook her head a little, her lips leaving a small grunting noise.

"Is everything alright? After that new girl talked to you, you've kinda been out of it." The male said in a tone of concern. The girl gave him a small nod and a small smile.

"Y-yeah....actually no." She chuckled. "I feel like I know her, but I cant seem to remember... She asked if i remembered her, but I cant. So did we really know each other?" She said confused.

"Well....your making me lose brain cells." The brown haired boy chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck. "So, what song are we singing today boss?" The boy asked with a cheeky smirk.

"Boss? Your really funny Stephen, and honestly I dont know." She walked towards her mic as the boy walked towards his guitar. "Well, most of our songs are kinda bout love or heart break. How bout an action like one!" The boy looked at the (h/c) haired girl with enthusiasm.

"Pfft- action like? Child are you trying to make me laugh?" She giggled as the boy chuckled. "Maybe?" He said sheepishly.

"Well, it worked. But your right... what should we sing?" The girl whined as she took a seat at the edge of the stage.

Suddenly the auditorium doors opened. Stephen and (Y/n) were looking at the entrance to see their friends along with the new students. "Stephen! (Y/n)! Guess who i brought to our practice!" Yelled a short purple haired girl.

Stephen made eye contact with the pigtailed girl and smirked while nudging the girl next to him. "Go and say hello." He smirked as the girls face flushed pink. "What are you talking about! Things are awkward between the two of us!" The girl whispered yelled.

"So, what song are we singing!" The short girl stood infront of her best friend hands on her hips. (Y/n) shrugged and looked at the other five new faces. The new students made their way to the front of the auditorium and sat in the front seats.

"Ehem, Hello, My name is (Y/n), and I'm the lead singer in this band." The girl said with confidence lacing through her words. "So, how was your first day here?" The girl asked trying to bring up a conversation.

The lavender haired girl jumped from her spot and ran towards her. "Its been great! Especially since we have most classes together." The girl smirked causing a small blush to appear on the (h/c) haired girl.

"Tch, whatever." Spinel murmured earning a small sigh from another pink haired girl. Now that you see them, they both seemed to be close due to how they both acted.

Before the (h/c) haired girl could ask the rest of the students for their names, the doors opened again. This time, entering the auditorium were four classes.

"Hold up, I thought we would practice alone? We don't need an audience yet." (Y/n) spoke up as she jumped off the state swiftly walking towards the teachers.

"We know, but since its the last period of the day, most students wanted to come here." The teacher spoke as a matter in fact, which earned a growl from the teen.

"Who suggested coming here?" She asked seriously. At that moment, Stephen and the purple haired girl jumped off the stage and ran towards their friend who was shaking of anger.

"Hey calm down." Stephen spoke as he held her shoulder, which earned a glare from the hot pink haired girl in the front row.

"I did." All eyes were directed to the voice of the person, standing there was a boy with a navy blue hoodie, a girl with a red sweater hugging him.

"Why." The girl glared at him, all he did was smile and walk towards her. "Just wanna support my ex." He said calmly.

"Ex?!" The new students exclaimed surprised, more importantly spinel as she literally jumped from her seat and turned around to look at the boy.

He was the same height as (Y/n), his hair was short but curly, skin pale with brown eyes.

"Right." The girl infront of him said in a sarcastic tone as she turned around and walked back to the stage.

"After this, promise to stop bothering me." She said with a blank expression as she decided to take off her (f/c) jacket off and three it to an available chair in the front rows.

"Im guessing you guys know what were gonna play." She spoke none chantly, as she prepares her mic. Stephen and the purple haired girl nodded and went to get the guitar and drums ready.

"I'm feeling like a sassy bitch, plus I need to clear my mind." The (e/c) eyed girl growled as she messed with her hair.

"Nothing I say comes out right, I can't love without a fight. No ever knows my name, when I pray for sun it rains." She sang as she started walking around. The new students shocked, except for Amethyst, Peridot and Spinel who started smirking.

"I'm so sick of wasting time but nothings moving in my mind. Inspiration can't be found." Both Stephen and the purple haired girl smirked and followed (Y/n)'s lead.

"I get up and fall but, I'm alive! I'm alive! Oh yeah between the good and bad's where you'll find me, reaching for heaven!" She continued as Amethyst started laughing and cheering, as well as some other students.

"I will fight, and I sleep when I die. I live, my life, I'm alive!" At that moment, something sparked in not only her, but Spinel. As the song continued everyone started cheering and singing along.

Before anyone knew it the day was over and the students all left the auditorium, except for (Y/n), her friends, and the new students. Amethyst ran up and gave the (h/c) haired girl a tight hug.

"Dude you were amazing! Have you always been this talented?" The lavender haired girl asked smiling, not letting go of the lead singer. Chuckling, (Y/n) shook her head. "Not quite." She smiled.

"Right! We have a question for you!" Amethyst lets go of the girl and stood beside her, while Peridot nodded. The rest of the new students walked towards her and just waited until someone asked.

"You have an ex?" Spinel asked quietly. Taken a back a little, the girl sighed and sat down near the stage stairs. "Yeah." She replied plainly.

"How long?" Peridot asked curiously. "Two years eleven months." The girls only stared at her surprised.

"Who broke up with who?!" Amethyst asked anxious. "Well, I don't know. I guess he did?" She shrugged as everyone gasped.

"Are you ok? What did you do when he broke up with you?" The pink haired girl asked a little worried. "I took it great actually! The relationship was too toxic and I started losing love towards him so, yeah." She smiled.

This seemed to make Spinel feel relaxed, as the rest cheered to know she took it well. "By the way, I didn't really get to know any of you guys." (Y/n) smiled at the girls.

"Oh right! I'm Pink Pearl, but just call me Pink!" The pink haired girl said cheerfully. "This is Spinel, I'm sure you already know her." Spinel only looked to the side, a small blush appearing on her limestone skin.

(Y/n) stared at the girl, the more she stared at her, the more familiar she looked. Could she possibly be the girl from those memories?

"This is Lapiz, Garnet, Pearl, and Bismuth!" (Y/n) turned to look at the other girls and nodded remembering their appearance and names. The girls sat there talking about random things and what classes they got.

As all the girls left the school building ready to go home, Spinel decided to speak to (Y/n) more privately. When everyone left, she walked towards the familiar (h/c) haired girl and tapped her shoulder.

"Oh, um, hello." The pigtailed girl stuttered, fiddling with her fingers. (Y/n) turned around and smiled shyly. "Hey."

"Do....do you want to start over?" This question caught the lead singer off guard, noticing her expression, Spinel blushed and turned her head the opposite way.

"I want to apologize for confusing you for someone who was dear to me." She said in a soft voice. The (h/c) haired girl picked her jacket up and wore it as she chuckled a bit.

"Its alright...You actually look familiar, so sure." She turned to look at the girls hot pink eyes.

"Wanna be friends?".

----------

Ok i finally upload this chapter.....so...what are your thoughts? Questions? A couple of suggestions?

Also sorry if it looks rushed, theres just a couple of things I dont yet understand to plan, since im Just going with the flow~

But yeah! I hope you girls enjoyed it ;v;

- LeOtakuGang has left the conversation -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 105 8
NOT MY ART OR PHOTO Just another self insert fanfic to get out of my head Summary: you arrive at beach city to look for a relic your ancestors found...
93K 2.6K 29
Okay I could give you a description of the story and get you interested in the book, or you know, you could just read. (Updates are irregular.) Discl...
190K 4.4K 30
❝WE'RE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!❞ [ π™π™€π™Œπ™π™€π™Žπ™π™Ž : π˜Ύπ™‡π™Šπ™Žπ™€π˜Ώ ] Imagines of your favorite gems from Steven Universe. β˜†π˜šπ˜΅π˜¦π˜·π˜¦π˜― 𝘜𝘯π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘊�...
232K 4.7K 22
SPOILERS!!!!!! in the title