SWASAN - OUR FAMILY

Da yassureader

Hi friends my first ff on swasan, plz read it.... This is the story of serial swaragini track where Laksh's t... Altro

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter -16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter -19
Epilogue
new story
new story

Chapter -15

3.7K 187 33
Da yassureader

Hello readers

Let's begin

Sanskar broken and teary eyes -" since u went nobody is talking to me except lucky" (a lone tear fell from his eye).

Swara (shocked), felt bad for him for a second but her pain over powered her -" but why?"

Sanskar smiles painfully -" they were correct on their places nobody should forgive me I know you too haven't forgave me".

Swara -" then why is Laksh not rude with you".

Sanskar -" because he is blaming himself for our situation & seprarion".

Swara (little suprise) -" but why?"

Sanskar -" because Laksh was the one who spike our drinks with strong alcohol in party & we lost our senses".

Swara was very shocked, this is new revelation to her (she closed eyes tightly remembering those moments & next day's fight).

Sanskar -" let it be you just enjoy your Chhole bhature don't cry not good for baby".

Swara -" but Sanskar our fight...(interupted by Sanskar).

Sanskar -" I never told reason to anybody but the day you left Kolkata (painful voice) Ragini blamed Laksh that because of him we had fight and I heard that".

Another shock for Swara -" what Ragini knows about it but she didn't bother to inform me".

Swara -" nobody told you then how did you come to know about me".

Sanskar -" Shona it's quite late you need rest let's go to room (finished her chole bhature).

Swara -" no today I want to know everything".

Sanskar -" then you will show tantrums tomorrow morning for waking up".

Swara (curious) -" I promise I will not please tell me what happened after that".

Sanskar -" ok let's go to room first" (and he pick her in his arms and move towards room).

After leaving her on bed slowly she was about to go but Swara hold his hand and asked what happened after that.

Sanskar -" when I came to know Laksh spiked our drink (I was broken & about to punish my self for hurting u), laksh came & consoled me and motivate me to apologize from you, he said "Swara have a big heart she will surely forgive u" then I went to your home and came to know that you went to Mumbai for some singing assignment, I was determined to appologised u thats y same evening I went to Mumbai I searched you everywhere every music company, music composers, directors after around 10 days I realise that maybe you lied and you are not here or maybe you are in some other city".

Sanskar stopped for a minute & took a deep sigh, pain clearly visible in his eyes. Pain of distrust his love, pain of hurt his love, pain of sepration.

Swara asked him to continue through eyes.

Sanskar -" then I asked my PA to hire detectives in different major cities but that was not enough, I too went to different citites even I came to bangalore too but was searching u in music industries & music institutes".

Swara -" nobody told u about me? They used to talk to me almost daily".

Now Sanskar is shocked -" nops nobody".

Swara -" u havnt got a slight hint from anybody" (difficult for her to believe in same roof he was too much far from family).

Sanskar -" nops, because since when you went I never sat with them not even on dining table in starting few days whenever I sat with them for meals one or another used to taunt me constantly I felt more broken and indignant on myself for distrust you for hurt you, I stop taking meals with them long back".

Swara -" but that was not the solution".

Sanskar -" my only aim was to search you and I couldn't afford distraction at that time so ignored their taunts and their behaviour".

Swara first time felt that Sanskar too suffered -" then how do you come to know about me in Bangalore".

Sansakar -" through one of my detective who came to find about Sunshine industries and he saw you, I was lucky enough I got you".

Sanskar -" but Swara why you lie to everybody regarding singing assignment".

Swara -" I applied for jobs and when I got in Bangalore I was not ready to face everybody and I was tired to pretend that's why I lied that I am going to Mumbai after 1 month I was started getting emails daily from Ragini, she was constantly asking about my whereabouts and was telling concerned about everybody ma, baba, mom, badi ma, bade papa, then she said about bad heath of ma, few days I didn't replied then I thought about everybody's concerned and told her about me in Bangalore".

Sanskar (angrily) -" everybody knows I was searching you like a mad but they haven't told me anything speak to you daily but haven't brother to inform me anything neither about your pregnancy they should at least concern about baby (eyes become red due to pain & anger).

Swara (bows her head) -" they are not at fault I haven't told them about pregnancy".

Now Sanskar (shocked) -" how could you do this Swara you are angry on me then how could you hide this with all family members".

Swara (pout & hold her ears) -" sorry" (cutely).

Sanskar -" its ok now go to sleep its very late".

Swara -" but I am not feeling sleepy".

Sanskar sees her tantrum and sat beside her -" close your eyes I will make you sleep" start patting her shoulder and move finger in her hairs slowly".

Swara felt solace and slept like this and slept within 5 minutes.

Sanskar saw her with love filled eyes and kissed her forehead she smile in sleep feeling his touch and Sanskar went to sleep on couch.

Next Morning

On dinning table

Swara was not eating anything and was playing with spoon in thoughtful way Sanskar saw this.

Sanskar -" Sawara stop playing with your food and have it".

Swara (thoughful way) -" Sanskar what whould happen if u hadn't searched me till now".

A layer of pain anger appeared in his eyes -" Kaise Nahin milati Main Duniya Ka Har Kone dhundhta Tumhare Liye Main Jinda Hun meri sanse chal rahi hai is baat ka proof hai ki tum Sahi Salamat ho aur jab tum Sahi Salamat Ho Is Duniya Mein To Main Is Duniya Ki Kisi bhi Kone Se Tumhen dhundh ke Lata".

Swara became emmotional & tears fell from her eyes, Sanskar wiped it loveablely.

Sanskar -" Swara please no tears don't get emotional this is not good for baby".

Swara -" if you love me too much then why did you...." (left incomplete but Sanskar understood).

Sanskar (lost in thoughts) -" those were the movements every couple dreamed about I too dreamed, but never thought it will happen like this I was in guilt of taking advantage of your situation but when foolishly I thought it would be your plan, my anger overpowered me and I'll be in guilt lifelong for this I was away from you in our most precious moment you spend your 5 months alone carrying our baby in your womb".

Swara -" but you talked about divorce".

Sanskar -" I told you my anger overpowered me I never thought about divorce I burn those papers on same day when you signed those".

Swara (shocked) -" but you always said two months to go for this relation then we will be separate".

Sanskar -" when u signed divorce papers I was very angry on you that's why I burnt those papers and determined to to bring you back but next day you only came by yourself ranting Sanku baby" (laughed).

Swara mouth open wide.

Sanskar laughed more loudly seeing this ," that's why I decide to play along with".

Swara (pout angrily) start hitting on his broad shoulder with her small fist (cutely) ranting -"you are very bad you are very bad".

Sanskar laughed & hold her hand -" sorry shona baby".

Swara (with cute anger) -" I am not any shona baby".

Sanskar -" why not if I can be your Sanku baby" (suddenly both look each other and laughed loudly).

In evening

Both were sitting in hall Swara was searching channels with frown face and Sanskar was working on his laptop.

Swara -" it was far better if I would be in hostel at least I would get company of Simmi".

Sanskar -" baby you can call her here she can spend time with you if you want she can live here".

Swara (angrily) -" she is not in town".

Sanskar (smile) -" she is not in town how could she can company u in hostel".

Swara 's anger reached to peak -" you idiot dumbhead you always took my talk for your advantage" ( start throwing cushion on him but Sanskar catch on time).

Sanskar -" baby what do you want".

Swara (cutely) -" I am getting bored I want to go out for dinner".

Sanskar saw her antics and mood swings -" OK get ready".

In xyz restaurant

Sanskar little strictly -" baby listen today I brought you for dinner but  it's not good on regular basis".

Swara (pout) -"  your lecture is really required with this wonderful dinner?"

Sanskar (sternly) -" shona baby I am saying this for yours and baby's health tomorrow will be your sonography after that from 7th month you are not even allowed to go to office".

Swara frowned but saw his strickt face & zipped her mouth.

Sanskar's phone rang (on call)

Sanskar -" yes Lucky how is everything over there?"

Laksh -" everything is fine when you are going to bring Swara back".

Sanskar -" I am not going to bring her back to Kolkata".

Laksh -" but why bhai?"

Sanskar -" because they all were knowing about Swara they even spoke to her daily but dint bothered to inform me, after knowing the truth how much m guilty & repenting, I was searching her like mad, but they kept me away from my Swara because of them I was away from my Swara since long and that too in this situation where she needs me much, yes lucky Swara is pregnant & iam going to be a father soon".

Chapter ends on Laksh's shocked as well as happy face.

Precap - family members come to know about Swara's pregnancy & Swara is understanding Sanskar's pain.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

74.5K 2.7K 14
**** Scene 1 Ragini(blushing) : I love Laksh Swara(excited) : Omg omg rago.. I m very happy for u.. I will help u in proposing him.. Dont worry he wi...
72.8K 3K 72
It's story from ragini's malkin track of swaragini in my style hope you guys will like it🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🤗
59.9K 2.3K 13
Its my first attempt and also my first story... It's a TS (Ten Shots) Its all about "SwaSan"? Story start after "Ragini Truth Reveal" I hope u all li...
17.5K 1.1K 19
Hi that's my first RagLak story as I am a Sukor writer... 😊. I hope u will give tha story a chance it's not based on the serial but has almost all c...