Chapter 10

Hello readers

Lets's begin

Story starts with sanskar's smiling face.

Laksh -" so bhai what is the plan?"

sanskar -" u too don't believe me like her ( point towards Swara)".

They all three sighed and look at each other.

Sanskar nods -" ok, listen first I will check this Kaveri's whole call records maybe we will get something suspicious in that because last night she was saying nobody should come to know about that girl isn't it suspicious?"

All three agreed with him.

Laksh -" bhai let me come with you"

Sanskar -" ok, but first Ragini please find out kaveri's number and it send to me and please mail me a copy of that picture in which we can identify that girl".

Ragini nods her head and left

Sanskar -" lucky let's go (and he signaled something to swara and she nods her head).

Both left

After few hours Sanskar's cabin he called Laksh showed him the whole call list of Kaveri

Sanskar -" Lucky just now I recieved this call list from my detective see in all she is talking on these two numbers most specially multiple calls on this particular number and last nights call was also on this number and this number belongs to City Hospital Hooghly".

Laksh -" so anything special about this Hospital".

Sanskar -" yes my detective told me that a girl is under treatment in that hospital since so many years and some relative of Kaveri he also told that she rarely goes to meet her but sends money regularly & they are not letting him meet her so we have to go over there fast".

Laksh -" ok let's move, but let me inform swaragini".

They both leave in car & Laksh called Swara and told her everything, and they both too hopefull that they can get something informative.

They both already informed police to avoid problems they both entered in hospital and asked about Kaveri's relative, but hospital staff denied, but due to police pressure they took them to girl, Sanlak are shocked to see the same photo girl alive they took her with them and left towards Maheshwari mansion with police so that Kaveri won't escape.

(This girl is not Kavita and in my story there is no Kavita).

On the way they inform swaragini about this they became very happy as to know that their bade papa is innocent.

At Sanlak side Sanskar was generally talking to Laksh regarding all the happening.

Sanskar -" now finally everything will be alright Dadi's drama will get over and both dadi and Ragini will go back to their house and Laksh you too will be free from this unwanted relation you must be happy right".

Laksh 's Lighten face suddenly dimmed hearing Ragani will go back & suddenly asked -" why ragini will go back?"

Sanskar -" you want to divorce her right ? and you know very well she too agreed for this, she told you after this Dadi drama  will get over she will confess her deed to the family and we'll go back from here".

Laksh -" but ".

Sanskar -" what but?' You dont't want her to go??, do you start liking her?"

Laksh -" what rubbish bhai its nothing like u r thinking"

Sanskar didnt replie but smiles slightly by thinking laksh is getting affected.

Other side in Maheshwari Mansion.