Chapter 11

Hello reader

Let's begin

Story starts with kaveri being arrested, inspector asked from DP if they want they can file complan against parvati godadia for blackmailing, but DP refused & police was going, kaveri try to escape by taking dadi as hostage ( guys same as serial, but instead of ragini, it was dadi & laksh saved her).

While rescuing Dadi Laksh injured his hand Ragini saw his injured hand with a quick glance, she tore her Dupatta and tied on his hand.

Everyone saw that in astonishment & gobsmacked.

Dadaji to DP -" why did u save her, she deserves some punishment for her deeds (turns to Dadi in anger), see (mockingly) how much they still respect you whatever you did with them they are still saving you, this boy saved u today, whom u sent to jail & you chiii, I am ashamed of you. One more thing feed in your head very clearly today I am breaking all my ties with you and now you are nothing to me anymore . (dadi was shocked by this sudden outburst).

Ragini -" Dadaji plz dont do this, (pleades), please give her a chance  she will rectify her mistakes".

Dadaji -" you just shut up and stay out of this, this is all because of you & your obsession only and she became mad in your love".

Swara -" Dadaji your taking Ragini In the wrong sense".

Shekhar -" Swara beta when elders are talking children should not interfere and you have to swear on me you will not speak anything today".

Swara -" Baba don't repeat dadi's mistake".

Shomi -" Shona when Ragini can shut her mouth on ma's  promise then you have to be on your baba's promise".

Shekhar -" yes Swara you just keep quiet and Ragini from now onwards you and ma don't have any relation with us & with gadodia Nivas and I repeat don't step in my house".

Dadiji -" yes Shekhar is right now you both have lots of money so enjoy that without any relation, because of you only this family is in so much trouble swara and Sanskar are on the verge of divorce, so please don't show me yours faces again".

Ragini is shattered & broken crying loudly, dadi 's condition is not less, she is also broken, she never thought her family will react like this.

Laksh -" Dadaji papa why are you all criticizing Ragini it was not her fault and she has really changed and is repenting, she even tryed to stop dadi also, please forgive her".

Ragini is shocked by her words for her support.

Shekhar -" it all started from her only and Ma has stoop so low in her love and that's their punishment, Babuji, mishti let's go". ( they all left), parvati runs behind them & tried to talk to them but they went without paying any heed.

Ragini was shattered & ran to her room, swara went behind her.

Swara tried to console her, but she refuses to talk to her, but then swara said something to her, her face brimmed & she said something more which was mute & leaves from there.

Dadi came in, laksh said to her

Laksh -" dadi you should talk to Ragani she is broken right now and needs you" (dadi noddes & leaves ).

As dadi was stepping in she heard ragini crying & muttering.

Ragini -" just because of dadima's  greed all this happened, because of Dadi my parents abanded me, now I dont have any relation left with me neither inlaws nor maternal home, Dadi has taken all my relation just for money I will never talk to her I will never forgive her she wants money, she loves money she doesn't love me, I will transfer all the properties to her name and she will be happy with her money (and continue crying & blabbering).