Chapter -16

Hello readers

Let's begin

Story starts with Laksh's happy face.

Lakhs (very happily) -" congrats bhai, I am going to be chacha soon, wow sounds so amazing bhai please come back fast I want to see you both".

Sanskar -" No lucky I am not coming back and you know the reason".

Laksh -" what? why? why are you punishing me for others mistakes?"

Sanskar -" lucky your most welcome over here anytime but I am not coming back and that's final".

Laksh -" ok tell me can I share this news with everybody".

Sanskar -" Your wish, but I wont let them meet Swara".

Swara (hits his arm palyfully) -" hey, u cant stop me".

Laksh -" See bhai What Swara is saying, she too is missing us".

Sanskar -" lucky still I won't allow, they kept my Swara away from me, my pregnant wife was far from me because of them, they can punish a husband but can't punish a father".

Swara took phone from his hand & spoke to Laksh (on call)

Swara -" Laksh don't worry everything will be alright he is just angry right now".

Laksh -" please Swara make him understand once you will come back then everything will be alright then may be Ragini too forgive me".

Swara -" Ragini forgive you for what?? what's matter between u too?"

Sanskar took phone back -"ok lucky its quite late I will talk to you tomorrow bye" (hang up the call).

Swara saw him wide eyes -" what was that?"

Sanskar (raised eyebrows) -" what???"

Swara -" why u took phone like this?? & what is the problem between RagLak?"

Sanskar (getting up from chair) -" lets go home, we will talk later".

Swara (pout angrily) -" you always do this to me".

They went back home & slept peacefully & carry on their regular routine from next day.

After few days
Kolkata
Maheshwari Mansion

Laksh tried hard to talk to Ragini but she dint respond, Laksh in mind -" wow bhai you did big mistake & forgiven but m still seeking forgiveness".

Laksh -" Ragini can't you forget everything and forgive me I know that was my mistake please try to move on from past".

Ragini -" till then my sister is suffering I can't forgive you".

Laksh (angrily) -" your sister is living happily with her husband, they r enjoying their life,  & I am still empty handed just because of ur fake ego they r stepping in new phase of their life & I am" (punched wall angrily & leave).

Ragini was shocked by his outburst and her mind struck in his words (new phase of life) she run behind her calling him -" Laksh Laksh please listen to me".

Laksh didn't stop and directly went to the hall Ragini followed him in whole corridor by calling him Ragini reached hall and called him once again "Laksh" all family members look towards Ragini in questionable look.

Laksh turn towards her and gave her not interested look -"what?"

Ragini -" what do you mean by new phase of life? please tell me"

Laksh -" why are you start talking to me suddenly and why should I tell you".

Ragini -" Laksh please tell me what I am thinking is that only" (now she dragged everyone's attention).