Chapter - 17

Hello reader

Let's begin

Swara's point of view

Why nowadays I am thinking Sanskar was not that much at fault and if he was at fault somewhere I was too at fault he was gobsmacked by sudden change in his life and I was so adamant to stop divorce I made his life upside down within few days moreover haven't gave him time to accept the changes, he was out of his sense when he spoke to me that day (thinking about Sanskar's harsh words next day after party) and it was clearly visible in his eyes but that was unexpected for me that's why separation took place. I am thinking Is Tarah Bhag Jaane Ki bajay Agar Main vahan rukti Sanskar ko Waqt deti aur uske Lagaye Hue ilzaamon ka jawab deti to Shayad yeh separation aata hi Nahin, Kahin na kahin Galti meri bhi hai I ran away like a coward Aur Aag Mein ghee Pada Jab Sanskar Ko Pata Chala Ki Sare family member Jante Hain Main Kahan hun aur use kisi ne bataya Nahin and I too hide about pregnancy. Sanskar's outburst is somewhere correct I should think something to mend these relationships.

POV ends

Morning SwaSan's house

Swara was sleeping  and Sanskar was in bathroom and his phone was constantly ringing Swara's deep sleep broke due to constant sound of ringing she woke up with frown cursed Sanskar under breath and realised he is in bathroom look towards his phone screen showing ma calling before she picked up the call its ended and she saw 102 miss calls she opened it and saw missed calls from bade papa, papa, home landline, ma, mom from each and every family members Swara shocked seeing this & phone started ringing again 'Maa calling' before she pickup the call Sanskar came and snatched phone from her hand and disconnected the call.

Swara saw this wide open mouth -" hawww Sanskar these many miss calls why are you not picking their calls" (frown cutely)

Sanskar  -" shona baby we are getting late for morning walk and yoga get up fast and get ready".

Swara crossed her arms around her chest -" no answer me first and what would happen if I would talk to them?? what will be your great loss in your business?" (with cute anger).

Sanskar chuckled seeing her antics -" ok you can talk to them but after morning walk now come on get ready fast".

Swara nodded her head vigrously -" no no no I want to talk first".

Sanskar strickly -" no first follow your morning routine".

Swara pout with cute anger and start talking to baby -" see baby papa don't love us anymore he is even not letting me talk to your dada Dadi we will also not talk to him" (mood swings).

Sanskar smile seeing her antics sat beside her took her on his lap and lovingly -" baby I am not stopping you to talk to anybody you can talk to as much as you want and whenever you want but your morning routine is very important for our baby only she will be healthy, getting my point?"

Swara nodded innocently in understanding and went to washroom she came out after changing and both went to morning walk.

After sometimes on dining table Swara created havoc

Sanskar -" Swara stop showing your tantrums and have your breakfast you have to have these fruits and milk".

Swara angrily -" no today I will have pizza only".

Sanskar pissed off -" you can have pizza afterwards, right now proper breakfast is very important".

Swara filled tear in eyes -" now you don't love me you love only baby you only want me to have for baby you never consider my wish".

Sanskar saw her acting -" nowadays this is your favourite threat right?"

Swara (with attitude) -" You too always threat me by showing your contract".