Draco Malfoy Imagines Book ||...

By mysweetdraco

[COMPLETED] Short stories that narrate the adventures of Draco Malfoy in alternate timelines, where the main... More

My Dream Ball || Part One
My Dream Ball || Part Two
My Dream Ball || Part Four
My Dream Ball || Part Five
Confronted || Part One
Confronted || Part Two
Confronted || Part Three
The Birthday || One Shot
The Prom || Part One
The Prom || Part Two
Marked || Part One
Marked || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part One
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Two
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Three
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Four
Hate & Love: The Thin Line || Part Five
First Kiss || One Shot
The Ballerina || Part One
The Ballerina || Part Two
The Ballerina || Part Three
Mutual Dreaming || Part One
Mutual Dreaming || Part Two
A Christmas Story || One Shot
Another Christmas Story || One Shot
The Class Reunion || Part One
The Class Reunion || Part Two
From Crush To Love || Part One
From Crush To Love || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part One
The Rencounter || Part Two
The Rencounter || Part Three
The Rencounter || Part Four
Sweet Love || Part One
Sweet Love || Part Two
Sweet Love || Part Three

My Dream Ball || Part Three

3.4K 239 18
By mysweetdraco

Draco leads you to the ball by holding your hand. The music starts playing. It's the first song. The four champions start dancing, and Draco and you join them like the other couples. You smile to each other during the whole song. It's your first dance together...

When the song ends, he kisses your hand again. Gosh! You're living your dream date with your prince.

You both are having a wonderful time dancing all night long. You got him hipnotized with the rhythm of your hips. You can see that Draco is a great dancer, so you don't understand why he doesn't like to dance. Perhaps he changes his mind after tonight...

—I'll be right back, ok? Do you want something to drink?

—Yes please, Draco.

—Some punch maybe?

—Surprise me —you wink.

—Ok, I'll be right back —he kisses your cheek and goes.

—It's a little hot in here. I need some fresh air. See you at the balcony, ok?

—Sure.

It's actually a little too much hot in here. Gosh! Draco has that effect on you, hasn't he? He just kissed your freaking cheek a second ago. You're internally screaming in 4426 languages just right now without noticing that you're walking backwards, and all of a sudden, you bump into Harry.

—Oh my gosh! Harry, I'm so sorry.

—Nevermind. Are you ok?

—Yes, I think so.

—Nice dress.

—Thank you. Nice tux.

—Thanks. So, Malfoy is your date tonight, isn't he? Are you having a good time?

—Yes, absolutely. And what about you? I haven't seen you on the dance floor. —Harry looks down—. Come on, Harry! It's a ball! We all are supposed to dance and the night is still young. Think about it, ok? I gotta go.

—Ok, see you in class.

You go to the balcony. Draco saw you talking to Harry, forgets about the drinks, and goes towards you.

—Hey.

—Oh hey.

—So, what were you and Potter talking about?

—Nothing important, I just bumped into him and... Wait, are you jealous?

—No —he blushes.

—You're cute when you blush —you say as you play with his bow tie.

—What are you doing to me? —He says as he places his hands on your waist.

—I really like you, Draco —you say as you take his hands and interlock your fingers with his—. I think I have feelings for you since....

Before you can say something else, Draco leans in and shuts your mouth up with a loving kiss. Gosh! It feels so good, so passionate. You kiss him back the same way. The butterflies in your tummy become fireworks...

When the kiss ends, a single tear starts rolling down your cheek.

—Don't cry, kitty —he wipes your tear away carefully with his thumb.

—I love you Draco.

—I love you (Y/N). I didn't know how to tell you.

—You're telling me now, sugar.

—Would you please be my girlfriend?

—Every day of my life —you reply smiling. He smiles back at you and kisses you passionately.

—What about if we go back to the ball? I wanna dance with you until the dawn.

—I thought you didn't like to dance.

—I changed my mind.

Draco and you go back to the ball by holding hands, and a beautiful romantic song is playing, so you two go to the dance floor and start dancing so close together, melted in a hug as the music goes:

«Sometimes I just hold you

Too caught up in me to see

I'm holding a fortune

That heaven has given to me

I'll try to show you each and every way I can

Now and forever

I will be your man»

—You're a great dancer, Draco.

—Well, I have a great teacher —he refers to you.

—Shut up and kiss me.

—Your wish is my command, kitty. Your cherry lips are delicious.

He leans in and kisses you sweetly in front of everybody, and you both spend the rest of the night dancing and kissing in between...

When the Yule Ball ends, Draco escorts you to your dormitory door, and gives you a passionate good night kiss.

The next day, Draco is in the garden, thinking about you and all the kisses you gave to him last night in the Yule Ball like...

You see him from the distance and go towards him.

—Hi pretty boy —you say smiling.

—Babygirl —his eyes sparkle—. Come over here, lay with me —he smiles and opens his arms. You sit down in front of him and lay your back on his chest. He hugs you from behind and kisses you sweetly—. I want you to come with me to the manor this Christmas.

—But this year is your turn to come home with me on Holidays, remember?

—I know, sweetheart. But it's gonna be different this time, I promise. I mean, you're my girlfriend now, and you don't have to stay in the guest room if you don't want to.

—And where am I going to stay then? —He smiles and raises his eyebrows—. Are you suggesting that I can stay in your huge bedroom, and that you're gonna share your king size bed with me at nights?

—Not only at nights, kitty —he says mischievously.

—Is it a naughty proposal what I'm hearing?

—Well, maybe —he bites his lip seductively.

—Shut up and kiss me, my cute sassy boy.

Draco doesn't hesitate about it and kisses you passionately.

—Don't forget to pack your new gown.

—My new gown? —You ask confused.

—My father owled me, he says that we're hosting a Yule Ball at the manor this year. It turns out that my mother convinced him.

—Really?

—That's what he said. Furthermore, I can't wait to see you wearing that sexy corset again —he kisses your cheek.

—But I want you to help me put it on this time, sugar.

—Can't wait, babygirl.

—My sweet Draco —you smile and close your eyes while feeling his warm breath on your neck.

—And I can't wait to take it off you slowly —he whispers in your ear and bites your earlobe seductively.

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "Now and Forever" by Bryan Adams.

Naughty proposals, baby 😏 What do you think is gonna happen in the Malfoy manor?

If you like this chapter please vote :D and don't forget to let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 53 9
Draco Malfoy hides incognito at a Swedish muggle university. You are intrigued by the mysterious new student. What is his secret? - A sweet, short s...
26.4K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...
27K 280 51
Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at your old Witch school to start a new life...
19.8K 1.5K 16
[COMPLETED] You're a nurse who works as a nanny. You've been in love with Draco Malfoy your whole life, but you never had the courage to tell him wha...