Astray in wonderland || Stray...

By starryuu_

In world of unfamiliars, timelines, and tangled ecstasies. Where the strong strive, and the weak hide. And i... More

Intro || Wonderland
1 || Greetings
2 || Entrance
3 || I am... Who?
4 || Tea shop
6 || White Rabbit
7 || New people
8 || Anxious

5 || Clothing store

170 21 9
By starryuu_

"Tsk." Jisung scoffs, wiping any residue icing that happened to stay on his face.

"I swear to god," Flopping down into a random chair by the sweets table, he sighs. "He just can't seem to calm himself down."

He continues to mumble to himself, as I see Sunghee at the side, cleaning up all the mess with a quick swipe of his hand.

"They should do this more often." Felix laughs, stuffing a cupcake into his mouth. "That was the most entertaining thing I've seen in a while."

"Felix, really? Look around," Sunghee scolds him, grabbing the biggest box of cleaning supplies that I had ever seen. "And I doubt Minho is actually going to come back today.."

"Don't worry, just wait till I kidnap his cats." Felix says, picking up another pastry from the table of food."

"Anyways, Sohye." Sunghee turns to me. "You've got icing all over you, are you okay?"

"Wh- yes, I'm fine," I say, moving away from my spot at the door. "But what about Jisung? He was in the fight, not me."

"Don't worry," Jisung mumbles, brushing off a few crumbs. "I'm fine. You, however, need a change of clothes." He gestures to my attire. "It's not just the stuff from the fight. What you're wearing doesn't suit everyday attire anyway."

I look down at what I was wearing. All though my hair was okay, my t-shirt and pajama leggings were stained with frosting.

Well, I guess he's not wrong on that part...

I gulp. "Well... Where do I get new clothes?"

Jisung smiles, tilting his head to Sunghee. "I believe you should ask the hatter, he has a way better fashion taste than I do."

The brown-haired man grins at me. "If you want, Felix and I can show you around town. We'll stop by to get some new garments along the way."

"That settles it then," Jisung says, fixing aside a couple of teacups. "I still have some duties with the King, so I'll bid my farewell now."

"Really? You people don't get a break these days, do you?" Sunghee turns to him. "Well, you can trust Sohye with me then, I'll make sure she's fine."

"Yeah, thanks Hyung!" Opening the door, he leaves, bidding a last goodbye to us.

The door closes shut completely before Felix turns to me. His ears were perked up, looking really excited. "Ready for an all grand tour from yours truly?"

I gulp, looking at Sunghee who was already waiting for me.

Opening my mouth, I was about to agree before a sudden splitting headache came again.

"You know, I don't know what world you came from, but is that what you guys usually- Sohye?" Felix began to speak, but his words soon came to a halt when he saw me with my eyes closed, arms cradling as I try to subside the overdriving pain.

'My world?'

The afflictions inside my head weigh my thoughts down, and soon I couldn't focus on anything else.

"Sohye?" Sunghee rushes over, expression probably just as confused and worried as Felix. "Are you feeling okay?"

And all of a sudden, my headache disappears, and I was completely fine again.

"I- what?" lifting my hands away, I stare at them.

"Maybe we shouldn't go out, then," Felix suggests, frowning.

Sunghee sighs, nodding. "You're probably right. Sohye, if you need to sit down-"

"I feel fine," I stand up, and begin walking to the door, turning around once I get there. "See? I'm ok."

"Oh." Felix mutters, his smile quickly returning. "Then should we leave now?"

"Hey!" Sunghee sighs. "We're not sure if she's actually okay or not. What if she faints while walking?"

I chuckle. "Don't worry, I've had headaches before. I won't faint because of one."

Opening the door, I walk outside, Felix following suit as I peer at Sunghee.

"Shall we get going?"

-

Walking around town, we end up visiting several stores. Felix shows me to his favourite bakery, while Sunghee dragged me along to greet all the locals.

But in the end, no one forgot about our initial purpose.

"So, Felix." I say, taking a bite out of a fruit tart as we walked to the clothing place. "You were talking to me about something before, but I didn't quite catch it."

"Oh, I was just wondering what everyday attire looks like in your world," Felix says, shoving what was like the tenth cookie down his mouth. "Judging from first glance, I bet it's really different from here."

"Hmmm..." I take in his question.

But what confuses me next was that my brain couldn't gather an answer.

'My world? My family? What my everyday life was like?"

It feels like all the answers have been stripped away from my brain.

"I don't really.. remember. I'm assuming it's kind of like yours," I tell him, frowning. "But maybe it's more toned down?"

"I guess that makes sense," He takes the answer, smiling. "You should see how our night attires look. They're almost as extra as our day clothes."

I giggle, halting as I see Sunghee stop in front of us.

"We're here." he smiles.

Lifting my head up, I stood there, taking in the store in front of me. Fancy curvy silver font aligned the front, while frilly detailed designed dresses stayed displayed in the windows.

Having my initial suspicions come to a full circle, I realized that indeed Felix was right. Wonderland clothing was a lot different than what I was accustomed to.

"Do you know what you're gonna get?" Felix asks me excitedly, as we follow Sunghee inside. "There's a ton of options... as you can tell."

"I had an idea while we were walking over, but now.." I pause as I look around, feeling lost in the maze of fabric. "Now I'm just overwhelmed."

He nods, still grinning. "Well, Sunghee hyung can help you if you're puzzled. I'm going to try and find a spot to eat where I won't get yelled at."

He dashes off, and I was left alone in the midst of clothing racks.

"Uhmm.." I look around, scanning along all the dresses and accessories. They reminded me of those Japanese lolita fashion trends, one that's pleasingly pretty to look at, but would be impossible for movement.

Continuing to look through the sea of garments -and finding none to my liking- i hear Sunghee call out to me.

"Sohye! Over here!" he waves from a few rows back, me spinning around to see his head barely sticking out.

Waddling over to him, he shoves a pile of random pieces into my hands. "Try these on, Felix can tell me if they look good or not.

I look down into the mountain that was on my arms, and then to the fitting room.

I'm gonna be here for hours.

-

I hastily stepped out of the dressing room, already given up on counting the number of outfits I've tried on already.

"This is way too frilly." I pout. "And way too tight."

Felix turns to me, and lets out a sigh, reaching in his bag only to find out that there we no more cookies left.

"Sohye, it feels like we've been here for hours," he whines, sitting down with a thump. "Why don't you like anything?"

"Yeah, if your parents stuffed you into a thousand itchy carousel dresses and tell you the one you choose you'd probably be wearing for the next few months, I don't think you'd wanna pick any of these either."

"So they're too wonderland-y for you?" He stands up and walks over to the pile of clothes on the floor, a thoughtful look on his face. "What if you just take some parts off of these clothes?"

"If I could, I would just keep wearing my frosting covered puppy pajamas." I groan. "But they're too filthy and I get weird looks."

He frowns, staring down at the clothes. Heaving a sigh, he turns and walks to Sunghee. "Hey, Hyung?"

I see them exchange a few words, before Sunghee's eyes light up. He turns to me, a big smile on his face. "I think I got the perfect thing for you."

I walk over to felix, confused. "Wha..."

"I dunno either." He merely shrugs. "We just wait and see."

And soon, Sunghee comes back, in his arms something drastically different than all the other clothes I've tried on in the past hour. He hands them to me and pushes me inside the changing room.

I look down in my arms, and there had a black stripe white turtleneck shirt, along with a black bow strap dress with beautifully designed tights.

It looked way cuter than all the other stuff I had to wear today, that's for sure.

I sigh, taking off the dress I had on and into the new chosen outfit. I pulled the turtle neck over my head, stepping into the tights along with the black dress.

Fumbling around, the last step I had to do was reach the back zipper.

Which was harder said than done.

It was too low down my back, I having to twist and bend my arms in the most uncomfortable way possible.

"Uhm, Sunghee?" I hesitantly called out to him. "I think my zippers stuck."

There was a pause, and I knew he and Felix were exchanging glances with each other.

I hear someone sigh. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go help her."

And the next thing I knew, the curtain flew open a bit, a wild Felix suddenly being shoved in my face.

"Wah-"

_________________________

A/N: update owo

Aye If you guys didn't know, this was supposed to be an interactive AU, but I dunno If I have enough braincells for that-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 91.1K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
107K 3.3K 12
𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑤�...
175K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
825 11 5
T̶h̶e̶ s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ m̶y̶ o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ b̶o̶o̶k̶ b̶u̶t̶ I̶ m̶a̶d̶e̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ t̶w̶e̶a̶k̶s̶. T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ a̶l̶s̶o̶ b̶e̶ n̶e̶w̶ c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶...