Repulsion

By UniqueNImperfect

If unlikes attract, then likes should repel too. Or is REPULSION just an illusion. An illusion so real, tha... More

0
1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
EPILOGUE-1
AFFECTION-BOOK 2
EPILOGUE-2
Heartfelt thanks!

30.

6.2K 309 53
By UniqueNImperfect

E R I C A

"Stephan!!!", I yell in the parking lot, and he comes immediately, "Take me to the penthouse! Fast!!!!"

"Huh!? What happened Erica!?!?", He asked concerned.

"Oh Stephan! Drop me fast...Don't ask anything..."
I reach the penthouse in the jet speed and run towards my room, without sparing a single glance anywhere.

Messily removing my clothes, I picked a loose shirt of mine and wore it. Then running towards my bed, I got under the duvet.

My insides were boiling.
That damn freaking ASHTON the asshole, kissed me!!!
He fucking kissed me!!

"Ugh!", I yell under the duvet to let out some frustration.

I take several deep breaths to calm myself but his taste is still lingering on my lips.

I gulp in embarrassment.

The smirk on his face after he kissed me, was something I wanted to wipe out off his face.
How the hell I gave in!?
How the hell I got so lost in the kiss!?
My first kiss!

That Asshole stole my first kiss!!

Ugh!

I don't know when I slept cursing him, because I was woken up by slight tugging on my duvet.

I refused to open my eyes and pulled the blanket closer.

But instead of soft tugging, the blanket was pulled from over me completely.

I groaned hiding my face in the pillow, when I heard a familiar chuckle.

I snapped my head in the direction and my eyes suddenly met his ocean green ones.

As if an instinct, I got lost in them remembering the incident in the morning. He seemed to do the same.

*
He pulled me on his lap, to prevent me from walking away.
In doing so, I landed so near to him, that my breath hitched.
Our noses were touching. Our eyes never leaving each other. My hands on his shoulder, his around my waist.
I was way too comfortable on his lap, as if it's a throne chair to my territory.
I never realized when his hand on my waist came up to cup my cheek. I was too busy studying his eyes, which to me were the most fascinating. And believe me the portrait at Nonna's did no justice to him.

"Erica?"
"Hmm.."
"You're angry?"
"Hmm..", I wasn't thinking what I am saying, instead I was just humming when my hands felt the tingling vibration of his chest when he spoke.
"You want me to kiss your anger away?"
"Hmm.."

And then the next thing he did, threw me off guard.
His hold suddenly tightened on me and his lips were on mine in a second.
God knows what feeling welled in me, or his lips were too enticing, or I couldn't resist his charm, I kissed him back.

I let him take the lead, and felt his tongue exploring the untouched realms of my mouth.
He on the other hand, tasted like coffee, the one I made for him.
He nibbled my lips with his, and his hands got lost in my hair as he tried to bring me closer.

This Asshole Ashton, was such a good kisser!
He made my first kiss was going worth it! And I was almost melting in his arms, when suddenly his phone rang.

We parted in haste and shock.
And when the thing, we did dawned upon us, our eyes widened.

His lips turned redder only if that was possible, and his eyes turned a shade darker, which kept on glancing between my eyes and my lips.
The phone ringed again, making us divert our gazes from each other.

I ran away from there.

*

And here he was standing before my bed, with my blanket in his hand, staring at me with the same look.

E R I C

Damn! Why is she so beautiful!?
Her brown hair cascading down her shoulders, slightly messed up, yet quite adorable. Her lips still looking swollen from the stunt we pulled in the morning.

How the hell I became this horny!?
I wanted to kiss her again!!!

I was completely drowned in my reverie when a pillow landed on me.
"Asshole! You stole my fi...uh my kiss! You cheapster!! I hate you!"

I narrowed my eyes at her, "I didn't steal. You served your lips on a plate and offered me."

I chuckled when her cheeks turned red.
And before I could make out, another pillow landed on me.

"Erica stop freaking out! It is definitely not your first kiss. But I know it's a best one.", She scowled at me before getting down the bed and came in front of me, "You will pay for it!"

I wiggled my eyebrows at her, "How!?"

She looked here and there and then her eyes went on the bed, where my phone was kept.
She looked at me, then evilly smirked.
"What going on in your head!?", I heads towards my phone but I was too late as she picked it up, and ducked under my hand running towards the washroom.

A ridiculous idea crossed my mind, and so I ran to the bathroom, "Erica you are not going to flush it!"

I yelled seeing her standing near the toilet.
"I said you'll pay. And there's no better way that this favourite important phone of yours going away from you, on an adventure in the city sewage tank!", She chuckled at her sick joke.

"No Erica you won't do that!! That contains my hard work! All my ideas are there. Even yours. Don't be silly.", I tried to persuade.

"No! You kissed me. And as far as I am concerned, I don't want to be kissed by random men, just because they find my lips attractive. You did the same. Kissing isn't just a physical connection. I would have never kissed out of love! And you spoiled my resolution!", She said glaring at me and this time real serious.

I decided to coo her a bit, "Erica! The kiss wasn't meaningless. Let's say it a kiss between friends!?", I grinned at my explanation.

"When did we become friends? I never approved of it!?"

I smirked, "You think I will need your approval to make you my friend."

"Arrogant much!? Are we!?", She opened the mouth of the toilet.

"Ericaaa!!!! No!!"

"Geez!! Don't yell! I will spare this on one condition."

"Yeah tell me! I'll do!", I said frantically.

She straightened herself, "You will drop the topic of my marks and their treatment forever."

And that's when I became still.

E R I C A

I waited for his response, standing near the toilet.
I was of course not going to flush it. It contains his hard work. And as much as I hate his cockiness, I adore him for his work.

He glanced at the phone in my hand, then back at me.

I was wondering what's taking him so long. Of course man! Just give up. 

He looked at me with a sigh, "Flush it!"
My jaw dropped, as he left the washroom with slumped shoulders.
He was ready to give up his months long hard work for the sake of my treatment. Oh god! This is big!

I came out of my room, only to find him standing near the balcony.

"Why!?"

He turned hearing me.
I almost cursed myself at the saddened look on his face for the loss of his phone.

"What!?", His voice was low and tired.

"Why do you want me to get the treatment? Why are you so worried about me? Why my situation bothers you so much?"
He looked at me as if the answer is written on my face.

"If I be true to both of us, then I don't know. But knowing it will be good for you, I can't stop myself from persuading you."

"But it was you who said that my beauty and strength lies in those marks.", I argued.

"I said that and that's right. But it's not enough for the world to call you beautiful. You should feel beautiful. And I have seen how insecure you become when someone sees your marks. Your whole confidence crumples. That shows your inner view about your marks. And if we can, we should definitely eradicate our weaknesses. You have endured them and lived through them, that's your strength. Now you want to open up yourself, so say bye to those. And me personally find you beautiful even with those marks, so don't think I have some personal issue against them."
My cheeks were red when I heard his last sentence.

He finds me beautiful even with my marks.

"But the doctor will be disgusted. And he will wonder what happened. I won't answer then he'll think....", I never realised when both his hands held me by my shoulders.

"I will be by your side. If the doctor does anything like that, we'll kick his ass together.", A smile formed on my lips, which I tried to suppress, while I was facing the ground.

He lifted my face by putting a finger below my chin, "Trust me once!"

His eyes held that sincerity and genuineness that I completely melted. Wonder how being in his hold, I gathered the courage of doing the thing, I could never even spare a second thought about.

"When is the appointment?", A grin formed on his lips showing his white pearly teeth.

"This Saturday!"

I nodded and took out his phone from my pocket, handing it to him.

"You couldn't flush it.", He smirked, "I knew it! No PA has guts to flush her boss' phone!"

There goes my 'Asshole' Ashton!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 46.8K 50
He hates me...He hates me to such an extent that even though i am lawfully his he wouldnt accept me or look at me...because i am the reason he lost t...
1.3M 50.5K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
1.1M 34.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
347K 14K 80
(COMPLETED) In Her Shoes Duology #1 Being kidnapped is never pleasant. It might be when your kidnappers are billionaires mistaking you for their runa...