A life time

By mera_gmn

The story does not follow Karasevda theme.. it's completely AU. That's why I didn't write a summary.Let it be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 19

494 22 0
By mera_gmn

Zeynep stood in front of the mirror wearing a short red dress with a v neck and a criss cross details on the back. Her hair falls in a soft waives around her face. She looked gorgeous.

"Are you sure I look good. I don't feel comfortable in this dress" Zeynep complained.

"Ugh.. you said the same thing about the last ten dresses, Zeynep. The  is fine. You're just nervous"

Nihan said with boredom, lying over the bale of clothes on Zeynep's bed. She was trying to help her sister get ready for the past three hours.

"Of course I'm nervous. I'm going on an official date with my husband"

"Exactly. He's your hasband. There's nothing you need to be nervous about"

Nihan got up from the bed and pulled Zeynep away from the mirror and tugged her to sit beside her on the bed.

"Look. I know this is a new situation for you. But this is Emir. He doesn't care if you were wearing a potato sack or not wearing anything at all...."
Zeynep slapped her sister's arm lightly. Horrified by her shameless comment.

And the girls started giggling. Then Nihan continued.

"My point is. That you don't need to worry about your looks. You're gorgeous. What you need to worry about is what you two are going to talk about tonight. This is your chance to make a step towards him. Towards you happiness. So take it. Raise you head. Pull your shoulders back and go get your man.. " Nihan's speech was interrupted by Zeynep's hug. She hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much" Zeynep muttered.

"I love you too sis. Now put your shoes on. Emir will be here any second"

"Emir is right next door Nihan he's getting ready too. It's not like we live in different houses"

"Alright. Alright. I was speaking figuratively. Now I have to go. Do as I said and don't ruin it. Make sure the night ends with a passionate kiss"

Zeynep took a bellow and threw it on Nihan when she was going out of the door.

"You missed"
Zeynep heard Nihan say when she run down the stairs.

"You'll pay for that.." Zeynep yelled.

"I'll pay for what??"
Zeynep lifted her head to find Emir standing in front of her with a black suit and his manly perfume and all his majesty.

Zeynep swallowed hard. (Damn. He's so handsome. Why didn't I noticed that before) Zeynep was lost in her thoughts not really paying attention to the look on Emir's face. His gaze traveled up and down her body.

Taken by her beauty. He can't believe she's his. He thanked God and secretly thanked her parents for being asshole. If it wasn't for them he wouldn't have been able to marry this gorgeous woman.

He shook his head to get rid of his weird thoughts and smiled softly at her.

"You look beautiful" he complemented gently.

"Thank you. You doesn't look bad yourself" she replied shyly.

"So, Are you ready? " Emir asked.

"Yes. Let's go"
He took her hand in his and both left the house.

"You're not going to tell me where we're going?"
Zeynep asked the whole way.

"Have patient Kucugum. Stop asking"
Emir replied.

"Offf. Okay"

When the car stopped in front of the shore she didn't expect what she saw.
Emir stepped out of the car and opened her door.

Zeynep stepped out and looked at the scene in front of her with astonishment.

She has mostly expected that he'll take her to some luxurious restraint that she doesn't feel comfortable in.

But, no. Emir out done himself for her. A perfect table was set near the edge of the pavement lining the sea. A car of street food parked in a respectable distance. Two waiters standing near it.

The weather was cold so he put four gas heaters around the table to make it wormer. A few artificial candlelight surrounding the place.

Zeynep was in awe. Emir hated these kind of places. He hated street food. But she loves them. And because of that he made their first date here. In a place she feels comfortable with.
He heart swell with love and graduate. She took a breath and turned around to face him. He was standing in front of her. Her heart jumped into her throat at the look in his eyes.

He loves her. She knew that. No need for him to tell her anything tonight. She knows. Now she believes what Asu and Nihan have been telling her. Emir does love her and more than she thinks. This was not the only realization that downed on her. She also realized that she loves him too. More than she could possibly love anyone.

Not waiting any more she jumped at him and hugged him tightly. Her face buried in his neck. His arms tightened arround her too. His nose taking in her perfect smell.

"Did you like it?"
He murmured to her her neck.

"I loved it Emir.. I don't know what to say.. thank you"

....

The couple sat on their table. Because of the weather they kept their coats on.

"If I knew you would bring us here I would have wore a jeans and a sweater instead of spending three hours deciding on what to wear" Zeynep complained playfully.

"Yeah.. it would've been easier for you of course but it kept you busy while a prepared this" Emir explained.

"Mmm. But seriously Emir. You hate this place"

"No. I don't. Any place with you is my favorite place"
Emir said lovingly.

Zeynep just looked at him speechless. How does she reply to this unconditional dedication. He doesn't seem to stop surprising her tonight.
Emir called for the waiters to bring their food and it was a fish sandwiches just like the way she loves them.

Zeynep started laughing as soon as they put the plate in front of her.
She picked her sandwich and started eating.

"Patient enough?" Emir said mockingly. Shaking her head at her lack of patient. She completely forget her surrounding when she's eating her favorite sandwich.

"You better start eating or I'll take yours after I'm finished with mine" Zeynep said with a mouthful of food.

"Don't worry there's many. I told the poor man to prepare as many as he can. We don't want you say I'm a bad hasband because I left you hungry"

"You're not a bad hasband. You're the best hasband a woman can have. I'm lucky you're mine"

Time stilled between them. Zeynep realized what she just said and stopped eating. It's not like she didn't mean them but she felt a little embarrassing at her semi confession.

Emir noticed her discomfort and put his food aside. He took both of her hands in his and tugged at them gently.

"Hey, look at me" Emir said softly and Zeynep raised her eyes to meat his.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you out sooner. We should have done that after you find out the truth but I thought to give some space to breath"

"I... I understand" Zeynep nodded softly.

"The thing is.. I don't want any secrets to be there between us. And that's why were her tonight. Because there's something you need to know"

"What is it?"

"We know each other since childhood Zeynep. And it's safe to say that my childhood became more beautiful with you in it. And then later with time. Growing up together. Going to puberty and being an annoying hormonal tenagers together. We did a lot if crazy things....."
Both chuckled at the memory.

Emir continued.

"You remember when we run out of school once and I was planning to jump from the roof of the first floor. You followed me. You took my hand and said that you'll jump with me. Not because you wanted to leave school too but because you didn't want me to jump alone. You didn't want me to get hurt alone. And indeed we both got hurt in that jumb. I broke a leg and you broke an arm...."

"Yeah" She chuckled.

He continued.

"But even with our pain I know back then that I won't let you get out of my life no matter what. Back then and after this accident a strong bond formed between us. Back then I knew that you'll be the most important person in my life and you became"

Zeynep was crying openly now. Emir left a hand and wiped her check smiling softly. And he continued.

"Even now.. the best part of the past and present time of my life is you.. you're my best friend. My companion through thick and thin. My partner. and can't be grateful enough to God for sending you to me... "

Emir stopped for a second. He needed to breath. To collect his feelings. Emir is a private man. He doesn't usually say what he feels so it was a bit heavier for him. Not to mention the heaviness of his words themselves wasn't something ordinary. Zeynep felt that too. Because she can feel him. Like their souls are one. Despite the tears running down her face Zeynep tightened her grip on his hands. Emir looked at her with graduate.

"I don't know if I should apologize for this but my feelings stopped being what it usually was during these years. They stopped being platonic along time ago and I haven't realized how much they have changed until I knew about the deal your parents made. The thought of losing you was like unbearable, I felt the life leaving my body with every heart beat..."

Zeynep looked at him with astonishment. Eyes wide open. Not expecting the words that coming out of his mouth. Her heart was about to burst out of her chest and she felt her breathing going shallow.

Emir stood up and left his chair coming kneeling in front of her.

"I know we got married for the wrong reasons and in the worst sercumstansis but that doesn't change the fact that I wouldn't have it any other way. If I was to be married and have a family with someone. I'm happy. No, I'm honored to have with you. So, tell me now Zeynep Kozguoglu. Are you ready to jump with me again? Do you want to explore whatever that is going on with us and see where it goes?"

Zeynep stayed silent. Gaping at him stupidly. Breathing fast and short.
Emir touched her face.

"Zeynep? Why aren't you saying anything? Are you mad? Kucugum, are you okay" Emir said worriedly.

"Ahhh. Emir. I just can't breath" she stuttered.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital? Let's go" Emir was about to get up but she tugged him down.

"No.. no. Just stay.. stay like this" Zeynep brought both of her hands and took Emir's face between hers.

"What did I do to deserve you. Do I really deserve you Emir? When you put your heart and soul on line for me like that. When you love me all this unconditional love. How can I refuse that. I don't know what you see in me and love that much but I know one thing. You're not the only one feeling that way. So, yes. I'll jump with you wherever you want me to. For as high as it is because I know we'll never fall and break anything this time. We'll fly"

Both chuckled and Zeynep put her forehead on his and the breathed each other for a moment.
Then they stood up and Zeynep burried her face in his chest. His arms circling her tightly.

After a moment Zeynep spoke.
"Emir?"

"Huh?"

"Can we go home now?"

"Okay"

"Can we take a sandwich with us. I may feel hungry in the middle of the night"

Emir chukled at her and she pulled back.

"What? I haven't finished eating and my sandwich is cold now. I'm still hungry"

"Alright Zeynep. We'll take a sandwich"

Emir said. Leading her to the car. Making a single to the waiter to bring a sandwich.

Shaking his head at his dork of wife.
She's so insufferable when it comes to her food. But he loves her anyway.

..........

Don't forget to vote beautiful people

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391 46 30
He just rolls his eyes "keep rolling them you might find a brain in there "she says "you don't even have one "he says. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ D...
1.6K 97 37
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
204 0 24
Alia starts her graduation year at St. Xavier's after 5 years gap in her education due to cancer. Not just her college but everything has changed and...
25.8K 1.1K 20
PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...