Visenya Stark ( Game Of Thron...

De vizenya

|A world without you is a world not worth living in| a.u Mais

1
Playlist
characters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
End
Anew
Characters
Playlist
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Characters of the Past
playlist
34 pt.1
Pt.3
Pt.4
Pt.5
Pt.6
Pt.7
Pt.8

Pt.2

575 10 2
De vizenya

With every step the horses took brought me closer to my prison. The gates of the Red Keep loomed largely overhead. I looked out the window with it's intricate wooden cutouts as the sun filtered into the carriage in the shape of dragons.

I smiled at those who passed by as children chased after the carriage. But they were stopped by the city guard as we reached the castle gates. My door was opened as I stepped out into the courtyard.

The bright sun hurt my eyes which had grown used to the darkness of the carriage, having not been allowed to leave the carriage in over a week. I looked to the large carriage that came before mine to see the weak king climb down the steps and quickly make his way into the safety of the walls of the Red Keep.

My grandmother looked over at me and smiled.  But she was eager to see her young son as she too left me and followed after her hunched husband.

"My princess?" Asked Ser Oswell as he stood by my side.

"Ser Oswell." I repeated in the same tone as I stood as still as stone as I looked up the red bricked towers as they hid in the clouds above.

"Prince Rhaegar has tasked me to see you safely to the Red Keep." He said keeping his eyes low.

His hand ever present on the pommel of his sword. His milk white armor was bright in the sun that was high above us.

"And so you have." I told him with a small smile as I looked over to him.

"Prince Rhaegar has requested my presence at Dragonstone once that task has been done." He continued as my smile faltered.

"But I can not leave without you dismissing me from your service." He said his blue eyes only meeting mines fleetingly before looking down towards the ground again.

"Surely you would like to rest before you leave." I said my voice soft trying to hide my hurt.

"Prince Rhaegar made it clear that I should leave at once. I can rest on the boat." He said with a smile as I nodded.

"Of course. Ser Oswell I could have not asked for a better guard. You are dismissed from my service." I said my throat tight as I spoke the words.

Ser Oswell stood tall and gave a low bow before he turned on his heels and walked away. His white horse waited for him as he climbed upon it. Putting his milky white helm upon his head he rode out of the castle gates. His pristine white cloak trailed after him embroidered with seven golden stars.

I stared after him until I could no longer hear the clambering of the horse nor the top of his helm. And once he was out of my view my eyes burned. My throat tightened even more making it difficult to swallow.

I turned away from the gates and walked towards the Maiden Vault. The Maiden Vault was further away from the Red Keep, and most of the time I was the only one residing in the Vault. I walked through the open doors and ran up the stairs.

Reaching the door to my room I threw it open to see that my chests had been brought in already. I threw myself on the freshly made bed and stared up towards the canopy.

There was a soft knock on the door before it opened. The person behind the door not waiting for a response.

Lady Rose walked in with a smile but it was wiped off her face as she saw me.

"What's wrong?" She asked as the tears flowed from my eyes.

"Ser Oswell has left me here. He has left." I cried as Rose gave an audible sigh as she began to unpack my things.

"My lady he was needed elsewhere." She reasoned as my cries filled the room

"He was needed here! I needed him! Who will protect me now?" I questioned as I turned in the bed to look at her

"Who will take my mind off my troubled thoughts? Or give me hope that I can one day escape this keep?" I asked as my hot tears fell down the side of my face

"It's not like he stood between you and the king any ways." Rose said in a hushed voice as I looked to her.

"If Ser Oswell did not dare to do so my next guard will surely quiver in his boots." I said as my cries were given a new fire as I thought about a new guard.

"Visenya." Rose said soothingly but her soft words did not work on me as I realized that Ser Oswell had been my only source of escape.

He took my mind off of the horrors that take place inside the walls of the Red Keep. He gave me a sense of security. But now that he left he took that security with him. I felt exposed to all elements and threats now without him.

By now he must have boarded the boat heading for Dragonstone. And no amount of pleading and begging on my side would make him change his mind. He had promised Rhaegar he would see me safely to the Red Keep and he had done so. And now he kept his promise by going to Dragonstone.

"How about I fill you a bath? You can bathe will I put your things away. Would you like that?" She asked as I saw her through blurry tear filled eyes. I nodded as her figure left my room and left me alone to wallow in my sorrow.

Rose came in and out of my room as I laid on on my back facing the canopy once again as I wept for my loss. Not only did my heart ache for a lost but unrequited love but also at my newfound state of increased vulnerability.

"Come on. You have a week of grime to wash off." Rose said softly pulled me by my hands as she forced me to sit.

"You will have more loves." She said as I stood as she untied my dress.

"Many more loves Visenya. He may have been the first but he will surely not be the last." Rose tried to comfort as I merely stood there.

Of course I knew that Ser Oswell would not be my last love. Rose was right, I will have many loves in my life. And like the first of my loves I will be unable to act upon them.

She urged me into the warm water as I sunk down until the water lapped on my chin. I stared out the balcony with the doors open letting in the ocean breeze and the faint smell of roses.

I stayed in the water watching the sun go down and the water grow cold. Rose after putting everything away finally had enough and bathed me herself. I said nothing as the cold water was poured over my head. Oils from Lys shined in their crystal bottles as they waited to be picked up and poured into the water.

"Come on." Rose said as I stood up and got out of the bath. I dried myself off and once again threw myself on the bed.

"I want to sleep." I said as I could hear Rose sigh.

"Wouldn't you want to eat first?" She asked as I shook my head.

"At least put the nightgown on." She said holding up the thin fabric.

I grabbed it from her hands and pulled it over my head and covered myself with it.

"And let me brush your hair. You'll thank me for it in the morning." She said picking up a silver brush as I sat down. Her hands held featherlight touches as she dragged the brush down my long silver hair.

When she finished I laid back down as she went around the room blowing out the candles as the light left the room.

"You'll be safe. The King can't truly hurt you." She said quietly before closing the door behind her.

Hey y'all! I'm sorry I haven't updated I've been busy with school but I did manage to write this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it!
Visenya is really hurt that Oswell just up and left her. But our good girl Rose was there to help.
Until next time
Love y'all! ♥️♥️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.9K 1.9K 49
Jaime made a deal for Tyrions life. Tywin has come to collect. Rieka didnt sign up for marrying both Lannister brothers within a few moons yet here f...
10.5K 733 24
Rieka Stark found herself in need of a man before her pregnancy started showing. 🐺 "You're king of the world. Yeah I said it. But its only because...
133K 5.4K 39
Grace Lannister wanted a baby. Ned Stark wanted away from his wife. Starks were supposed to be honorable but Lannisters were too tempting. 🐺 "I ne...
35.3K 1.7K 26
Tyanna Lannister had an open relationship with her husband. Ned Stark had no relationship with his wife. You can tell Tyanna Lannister when it's ove...