💥Wrong Name🌈 Trans Baku...

By official_consent

Katsuki Bakugou is and will stay his name. But growing up he didn't really resemble who he was on the inside... More

"All" behind me
"There must have been a staff meeting."
"Is that you?"
"I needed to think."
The lost phone
A silence
A search party
Mabey
"I believe it's sure as FUCK."
First Date
Pocky and Lunch Auctions
Minecraft Gossip
🌸pink rose🌹
text file: 03
Fantasy Costco
Fitting
text file: 01
Call
FINAL text

Sugar cookies and light warnings

1.2K 48 24
By official_consent

May 8 (wow the date changed)

Baku POV

I was awoken by the pulsing buzz of my damn alarm clock. I slammed my hand onto the off button and lay in bed for a second. I actually forgot what happened yesterday for a moment before it all came flooding back into my head. I groaned and sat up. Thank god for Saturdays. I stand up and get changed. I found a loose shirt to were on my floore, and my hearing aids on my night stand. I need to clean this all up. I remembered yesterday with half and half. Pretty sure it was four pm for our dat-ay out.

It was 9:30 am. Later than I usually sleep but then again, it's a Saturday. I looked outside my dorm window. It was a rainy and cloudy day. It wasn't sticky though, rainy but not sticky.

I went to go get myself some shitty breakfast when there was a nock on my dorm door. I looked through the peep hole and I couldn't see anyone. It was Deku.
"What do you want." I asked still a little groggy.
"Oh you're awake this time. I brought cookies, Kiri and I made them last night." Deku said holding a plate with so much cling rap you could barely see what was on the plate.
"There supposed to be little explosion emojis." Deku said holding out the plate with a smile.
"Thanks. Hey have you seen half and half?" I asked.
"Oh Todoroki? He's supposed to be with his Dad today." Deku answered.
"I'll leave you to your morning." Deku said scurrying off.

I sat down at my dorm table and unwrap the layers of cling wrap. They were sugar cookies with and explosion pattern and sloppily frosted. Yeah shitty hair made these.
I ate one and put the rest of them in a mini fridge. I heard my phone ring from my bedroom so I went to see who was calling. It was bubble face. I answered.
"Oh sorry, did I wake you up?" Urakaka's voice said on the other line.
"No." I answered.
"Okay, good. I just wanted to warn you about Mineta. He uh- there's no way of putting this well. He's gonna try and sleep with you." Urakaka finished.
"He tries to touch me and he'll land on the far side of Tokyo." I say dead serious.
"He might just deserve it. Anyway just wanted to warn you. See you around." Urakaka hung up as I put my phone down.

If he wasn't such a pervert* then mabey someone could love him and he'd stop. That's a big mabey though

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
187K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.