Gustavo's Niece

By SusanSchmidt

More

Gustavo's Niece
2
3
Claires info
4
5
6
7
8
9
Eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
Fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
GN-20
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
Thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
Fourty one
forty two
fourty three
forty four
forty five
part two

10

382 11 4
By SusanSchmidt

I got to the park as my brother call wanting to know why there was blood on the stairs. “uh tell you later” I hung up and walked around the park, no Carlos. I sighed and sat on the bench. “I messed up big time!” I shouted. “tisk tisk someone looking for MY boyfriend” I looked up at the girl “First he was and never will be yours! And Second I don’t care what happened to me I just want Carlos back. I love him and he will never leave my mind or heart so if you know where he is tell me!” I shouted. “oh I don’t know where he is I was looking too” I sighed and called him, walking away from the evilly smart girl. I heard Carlos ringtone and looked up he sat in a tree. I climbed up, good thing I got shorts on underneath. “C-Carlos?” “go away” he said. I lifted his chin, tears stained his face his eyes were red and puffy “oh its you” he said coldly. I looked at the ground, what would happen if I fell? Would I die? Or just get hurt? “come to break me some more?” he asked. I blinked the tears back, hes never talked to me this way. “no I wanted my other half but never mind” Carlos wiped his eyes and looked at me “why do you want me back you broke up with me” “I told you I was threaten! Then my brother came home and basicl said me not to let anyone in the way if I truly love someone. I don’t care what happens to me I just want you back” Carlos smiled but it left as quick as it came. “I love you but how do I know this wont happen again” he said. “because I will stay by you until you break up with me because there is no more feelings, which I hope doesn’t happen, or until I die” Carlos nodded and put his hand on mine. “so are you together or not?” he asked “up to you call me when you make up your mind” I went to climb down but what I didn’t want to know I shall find out. I fell from the branch and landed on the ground, ouch. “Claire?!” Carlos was next to me and he looked me up and down “what hurts?” “everything, im such a clutzy” I giggled, hmm bright light, I wonder what leads to it.

What is going to happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 397 63
44.6K 849 29
A collection of Kendall Schmidt One Shots! Requests are OPEN!
54.7K 1.2K 34
We're gonna keep it short and simple.... Karma's a bitch.
49K 476 53
Just the fantasy playing in my head.