A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.

1.2K 36 7
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

Luna slips out of her clothes and into a simple white T. Climbing on the bed, she's debating on telling Colson about Tommy as she lights a joint. No matter how she presents it, she knows he's gonna be pissed.

"Fuck. He is gonna flip fucking shit." She thinks to herself. Her stomachs starting to hurt. "Ugh... That's never a good sign... Fuck it... "

"Bunny, I gotta tell you something... " Luna begins.

Colson is searching through his bag for the Sublime shirt Luna bought him. His head jerks up as she speaks. He hates those words. Stopping what he's doing, he gets on the bed with her.

"What's up, Kitten?" He asks; Luna having his full attention as she passes him the joint and looks down at her hands before up into his eyes.

"Tommy's been texting me randomly since Saturday night." She says to him lowly.

Luna sees the anger wash over Colson's face. His jaw clenches as he smashes the joint out and turns his back to her. Sitting on the side of the bed, his heart is racing.

"What do you mean he's been texting you? I thought you fucking blocked him?" He asks while looking over his shoulder, eyes staring at her like daggers.

"I did. He's hitting me off burners." Luna sighs as she answers honestly.

"WHAT!? He's buying phones just to text you!?" Colson swings back around, asking in angry disbelief.

"No. He uses 'em for work." Luna watches her words.

"Gimme your fucking phone." He demands.

"No." She replies softly while shaking her head.

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN NO!??" Colson shouts at Luna as he scowls at her.

"You need to calm down. Casie's sleeping and I'm not giving you my phone so you can start a war." Luna's trying to keep her own cool.

Colson reels back from her words. "But you can drop a FUCKING song threatening to slit Bleta's throat!?" He snaps at her.

Luna closes her eyes. Thinking of how to explain the difference. Tommy and Bleta are NOTHING alike. Opening them, she's visibly upset as she begins talking with her hands.

"One. Bleta came at me publicly MULTIPLE times. Tommy hasn't approached you at all. Two. Tommy and Bleta are totally different. Bleta ain't shit... While Tommy... " Luna puts her forehead in the palm of her hand, elbow resting on her bare knee as she trails off. She can feel a panic attack coming on. Her heart is racing and she feels like she can't breathe. Luna looks up at Colson. "Tommy's insane." She means that in every sense of the word.

Colson takes it as a challenge; like she knew he would as he flies off the bed. "I'M FUCKING INSANE!" He shouts again, even angrier with her now.

Colson's pacing around the room. Words flying a mile a second. All, Fuck that Dude, I'll kill him with the added I can't fucking believe you thrown in amongst other reDICKulous shit.

Luna doesn't know what to do. She doesn't want Colson anywhere near Tommy. She can't tell him why though because he'll take it as if she thinks he's a ballsack. Which is not the case... Luna knows Tommy won't hesitate to put a bullet in Colson's head... And THAT is not something she's willing to risk AT all.

"GIMME YOUR FUCKING PHONE." He demands again.

"No." He snatches it off the bed at her response only to find that there's a code lock on it. She shakes her head no again when he looks up, eyes glaring at her for it. With anger consuming him, Colson hurls her phone at the wall. He's even more pissed when bounces off, protected by the case. "What the hell!? You're acting like a fucking maniac!" Luna shouts as she jumps to stand on top of the bed.

Picking her phone up off the floor, he pulls his blade out of his back pocket. Keeping it closed with the blunt side gripped in his fist, he raises his arm. Daring Luna with his angry blue eyes

"I'll FUCKING smash it like a maniac." He threatens her.

Moving quickly, Luna drops back down onto the bed and swings her upper body under it. She grabs Colson's phone while standing back up. Holding his phone in one hand and a hammer in the other. Luna had stashed it there the first night she'd spent in Cleveland. There's one under his bed in LA and one at Ashley's. There's even one under her bed at Patti's. It's a NY thing. She's always slept better with a weapon beside her. Luna doesn't give a fuck about the phone... But no one fucking threatens her. Over ANYTHING.

"You wanna play, motherfucker?" She taunts him.

"Where the fuck did you get that!?" He asks looking at the hammer in confusion.

"Don't fucking worry about it. You wanna act crazy. I got your crazy." She challenges him.

Her audacity enrages him even more. Staring into her eyes without breaking their gaze, Colson smashes his fist with the knife in it down onto her phone's screen. Shattering it instantly. Luna's eyes open wide as she launches Colson's phone directly at him. She clocks him right in the forehead. It's been said before, Luna's aim is impeccable.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??" He screams at her in shock.

Colson rubs his forehead; he took a solid hit but he's not hurt. Either way Luna doesn't give a fuck. Still standing on the bed, she tilts her head to the side and lifts her right hand as the hammer continues hanging in the other. Opening all five fingers. The same way she had the night at The Gramercy.

"Hi, Maniac. Meet A fucking LunaTic." She snarls.

"AHHHH!!!!" Colson lunges for her.

His force knocks her onto the bed, causing Luna to drop the hammer to the floor. He pins her down with both hands above her head. Holding her securely in place.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO FUCK YOU WHEN YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING CUNT?" Colson growls in Luna's face.

"Same way you seem to be a FUCKING psychopath but I still wanna fuck YOU." She snaps back.

Both of their bodies are raging with anger and desire for the other. Colson jumping on top of Luna so aggressively, he has her pussy flush for him. Her smell and undercutting attitude makes him want her. Unable to move her top half, Luna throws her legs around Colson's waist. Lifting her hips off the bed, gripping him tight in her thighs. She gives him a dangerous look.

"What are you gonna do? Fight me or fuck me?" Luna dares Colson.

Making his choice, Colson kisses her roughly on the mouth. Keeping her pinned, he bites her lip hard enough to draw blood. Pulling free, she cocks her head back and over to sink her teeth into his neck in retaliation. Making him howl. With one quick swoop, he flips her onto her stomach. Jerking her hips up, he pops her up onto her knees. Drawing his large hand back, he spanks her hard.

❗SLAP❗

"I'm gonna teach you a fucking lesson." Colson states angrily as he shakes his jeans off.

"I already got you beat in the crazy department, PSYCHO." She snarks over her shoulder.

Not bothering with her panties, he rips them off of her. Shoving his huge cock deep inside of her on the first go. Luna cries out in pain through the first couple thrusts until her pussy adjusts to his dick. He yanks her hair back as he slams himself into her.

"You're such a fucking BITCH." He grunts, fucking her from behind.

Luna bounces her ass off of his hips. Taking all of his cock now. Riding it feverishly.

"Who's fucking BITCH am I?" She argues back.

His aggression has her rocking. She's gonna cum at any moment. Feeling her walls tighten, he pulls her hair harder.

"Don't you fucking do it until I say you can." He warns her, smashing her insides.

Letting go of her hair, he slides that hand around her neck as the other holds her hip. Furiously fucking Luna, he pulls her up by her throat. Gripping her so tight, she can barely breathe.

"You're MY fucking bitch and you cum when I say. Now fucking cum!" He fumes into her ear before biting her neck hard.

Feeling her body tighten and shake, he cums with her. Both dropping onto the bed heavily. Out of breath and panting.

"Watch my shoulder." Luna reminds him as she tries to catch her breath.

"Fuck your shoulder." He breathes heavily.

"FUCK YOU!" She shouts, using all of her strength to heave him off of her; he doesn't move and she's trapped.

"I'm just playing." Colson tells her softly, moving her hair to kiss the bandage.

Luna sighs, going limp under his weight. "We've got to stop this. Fighting over people who don't matter. If I was looking to fuck around with Tommy, why the fuck would I tell you? Why the fuck would I be in Cleveland right now? I don't know why you don't trust me." Luna sighs again as she tries to shift.

Colson rolls off of her so she can move. He reaches for the joint he'd put out earlier. Lighting it, he thinks before he answers.

"I trust YOU. I don't trust slimy ass motherfuckers." Colson exhales.

"Than how is this going to work?" Luna pulls on his chin to look at him; there's a concerned sadness in her eyes.

Colson looks away from her. Hitting the joint again, he looks back at her as he passes it to her. Rolling on to his side to look at her, he plays with a few loose stands of her long hair as he watches her hit the bone.

"It's gonna work because it's Us." He answers lowly.

"Than you need to get the fuck over yourself." She tells him bluntly before passing back the joint.

"I know." He sighs before hitting it. "I've just never been in love like this before. Fuck, I don't think I was ever in love at all before you... And I get the whole Justin/Tommy thing. I'm not even worried you'll do me dirty because I know you're not like that... But you're also nothing like what I've been with before. I've been with strong women... But Luna, you're from a different fucking WORLD. You're so independent and run so much shit... You don't even need me. So, what happens when you don't want me anymore?" He asks as he passes it back.

Tears are forming in his eyes. A single one escapes. It hurts her heart as she wipes it away and strokes his cheekbone.

"I do need you. I need your love. Your companionship. You. I'm in love with you. Our conversations. Our support of each other. I want this life that I'm creating with you. Don't I show you that?" She tenderly asks him as she smokes the joint.

Rolling himself into her, he rests his face in her neck. Colson can't stop his tears. Luna's seen him upset before but she's never seen him fully cry. All she can do is hold him.

"You do." His muffled voice utters. "I'm just broken, Kitten."

Luna's heart breaks with his words. She reaches to put the joint in the ashtray. Pulling his face out so she can see him, she cradles it.

"We're all broken, Bunny. But, you. You are MY beautiful disaster and I love every shard of you." She kisses him gently.

Rolling on her back, she pulls him with her. He slides one arm under her and rests the other over top. Wrapping them around her body. She holds one arm as she strokes his hair with her other hand.

"I'm not going anywhere so stop worrying about that." She declares to him quietly.

"Promise?" He asks with a shuddered sigh.

"I swear." Luna solidifies her pact with Colson by squeezing his arm. "How's your head?" She asks lifting hers up.

"It hurts... Talk about someone being insane." He chuckles softly before he leans up to kiss her cheek.

"I'm so sorry." She apologizes, feeling horrible now that the moment has passed. "You want a 30?"

"Do you have to move?" He asks with his grip slightly tightening.

"Yeah." She nods.

"Then no. Just stay here with me. Please." There's a vulnerability to his voice that makes Luna ache.

"Okay." She agrees with a kiss to his jawbone while she continues to stroke his hair.

Exhausted all around, mentally, physically and emotionally. Luna and Colson fall asleep together. Both hating that they fight but relieved to always find their way back to each other.

-------------------------------------------------------

They wake up the next morning to the aftermath of their fight. The hammers on the floor and Luna's phone is broken. Luckily they're up before Casie. She's skipping school today. It's Tuesday and the tour kicks off Friday. They're gonna spend the day hanging out together.

Fucking in the shower. Getting high while they dress. They both stop for a moment simultaneously. It's as if their brains ride the same wave length. Looking at each other, Colson and Luna apologize to one another at the same time. Colson pulls Luna in for a hug. They linger in it, letting their hearts beat together. Without words, they know that they're okay.

"Owe you a new phone, hunh?" He looks down at her with a sheepish but amused smile.

Luna reaches up to touch his forehead. There's a knot in the middle of it. THAT bitch has got an arm on her.

"FUCK Bunny, I'm so sorry." She apologizes to him, feeling like a major Asshole.

Looking in the mirror while still holding her, he shrugs. Sickly captivated by their violence. They are definitely NOT the example of a healthy relationship.

🎶You're beautiful And I'm insane We're American made🎶 Colson sings her lyrics about them to her.

Luna shakes her head and chuckles while squeezing him tighter. Lifting her up, she wraps her legs around his waist as they kiss each other meaningfully on the lips with no tongue. The depth of their love for each other is indescribable. There's nothing they won't do or put up with from each other as long as that love is there... And it is. Unyieldingly.

-------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, Luna had taken Casie out for manis & pedis. They chattered consistently as Casie filled Luna in on the latest 4th grade gossip. Luna choosing her signature blood red toes and black fingernails. Casie going for blue toes and pink fingers.

In the Cobra, Luna looks at Casie through the rearview. "Wanna grab Daddy and go skating?" She asks the little girl.

"YUP!!!" Casie replies happily from the back.

Luna laughs as Casie slides her latest pair of glasses over her eyes. Casie may not be Luna's child but scared of kids or not... That tiny human is quickly becoming one of her favorite people. EVER.

-------------------------------------------------------

They spend a solid 3hrs at the skate park. Riding slowly, taking their time with Casie. It's only in the last half hour that Luna breaks loose. Casie watching in amazement as she hi

"She's so good, Dad!!" She squeals.

"I KNOW, PEANUT!!" He answers, equally impressed with his girlfriend's skills.

Luna hadn't really shown them off the first time they hit The Park. Taking more time with Casie, helping her with her balance and teaching her how to tick tack. Today though, Luna flies free. Catching mad air as she axle stalls in between bastard plants, crailtaps, dark stalls and other tricks off the lip of the pipe.

Gliding over to them with a grin, Luna asks if they're hungry. Agreeing that they are, Colson claims that there's a pizza shop they can hit within skating distance. Casie watches in wonder as Luna railslides, grinds and ollies off of random objects along their way. Grabbing their pizza, Luna pulls on a green scully as they eat in the parking lot by the water. Sitting on her skateboard, Casie laughs at Luna as she covers her face with a slice of pizza when Colson tries to take her picture.

"You're such an Asshole." He laughs at Luna's stuck out tongue.

-------------------------------------------------------

They hit the mall next. Splitting up as Luna goes to get a new phone. Colson and Casie heading to find a place to frame her SNL drawing. While at the frame store Colson gets a call from his friend, Tommy.

"Yoooo, Brother!!" Tommy's raspy voice comes over the line.

Tommy and his wife Britney are in town. Tommy wants to meet up with Colson and Luna for some dinner and drinking. Mainly drinking.

"Fuck yeah, Dawg. I'm sure Loons'll be pumped when I tell her!" Colson agrees. "I gotta go though... Hit you back in a bit." He says as the Frame Guy heads to the counter.

Luna walks in just as the man hands it over to Casie. "LOOK!!" She beams in excitement, showing it off.

"THAT'S friggen COOL!" Luna exclaims. "Where you gonna hang it?" She asks one of the hardest question in Casie's tiny lifetime.

"I don't know." She states, not having thought of that part.

"Why don't you take it to Mommy's with you tonight. If you cant find a place for it there, we'll bring it back to Daddy's tomorrow and find a spot." Luna suggests.

Colson just stares at Luna. She never ceases in impressing him on how she cares for and interacts with his daughter. He'll never understand why she was so worried to meet her.

"Yeah!! Let's do that!" Casie answers, liking Luna's idea.

As they head out of the mall, Colson holds on to one of Casie's hands as he slides an arm around Luna's waist. "Tommy's in town. Him and Brit wanna have dinner and hang out. I told him it was cool. You're down right?" Colson asks her.

The name makes her heart stop until she realizes he's talking about their friend. "Yeah. That sounds great!" She answers, looking up at him with a relieved smile.

-------------------------------------------------------

Making their way to Emma's, they stop to drop Casie off. She hasn't seen her mom since last Tuesday. Making it a week today. The mother and daughter hug each other excitedly. Emma bursting with excitement from their SNL performance.

"LOOK!!!!" Casie proudly shows her mom her framed drawing.

"My Baby Girl is SO smart!!" Emma exclaims, littering Casie in kisses.

Luna beams watching them. Slipping her hand into Colson's, there's a feeling she's never felt before. It's almost like an ache inside of her ovaries.

"Thank you for including her." Emma says to Luna as Casie runs off. "Framing the picture was just too sweet." A smile spread wide across her face.

"Dude. She's so awesome. She makes everything easy." Luna reassures her.

"That's because you're not her mother!" Emma laughs at her own joke.

"Enh, we're all bitches sometimes." Luna smiles at her, making Colson and Emma laugh together.

"So, I'll grab her from school tomorrow and drop her back off Thursday night then I gotta be in Cincinnati Friday night." Colson informs Emma of his plans.

"Works for me. You figure out the dates you want her out with you?" She asks.

"Yeah. Ash didn't hit you up?" He asks to her Nah. "She must be busy with The Baby. I'll have her text you the dates."

"Sounds good." Emma agrees.

With that they exchange GoodByes with Emma. Colson and Luna giving Casie tight hugs, kisses and love. Promising to pick her up from school tomorrow. Waving to them with her mom from the driveway, Casie yells love you guys as they pull out.

"LOOOOOVE YOOOOOU!!!!" Luna screams to her through the open car window with a huge smile on her face while blowing Casie kisses; walking her daughter inside, Emma can't help but love Luna also.

-------------------------------------------------------

Back at Colson's, they shower together as always. Both being sweaty and gross from the skate park. He pulls her close under the warm water.

"I love you." Colson husks to Luna while kissing her.

The water dances around them as they make out. Kissing never being enough for them, she wraps her legs around him when he lifts her up. Pressing her against the shower wall, he fucks her slow and smooth. Making her dig her fresh nails into his skin.

"Fuck, I fucking love you." He gasps into the stream.

Closing her eyes as she bucks against him, Luna whispers to him with a soft giggle as she cums all over his dick. "I love you too." Her words making him erupt inside of her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson gets high as he watches Luna dress. 🎶She puts on her makeup and brushes her long blonde hair🎶 He sweetly sings to her as he kisses her head before giving her the joint and heading to answer the doorbell.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Downstairs, Luna asks who was at the door. Surrounded by chocolate bars, Colson tells her it was a kid selling candy. Obviously. Luna laughs at him as she asks how she looks. Dressed simply in cuttoffs, a black printed T, back thigh high boots and a Yankees hat, she also has a flannel tied around her waist.

"Kitten, you look Wonderful Tonight." He teases her with a smile while grabbing her tightly around the waist by both ass cheeks for a pussy plumping kiss. "And beautiful and sexy as fuck as always." He grins at her.

"I fucking love you." She grins back while standing on her tippy toes, she slides her arms up and over his shoulders; pulling him down and planting another solid kiss on his lips.

"We out?" He asks to her nod. "WE OUT!!!!" Colson then exclaims to Luna's laughter.

Neither of them are perfect. At fucking all. It can be said that they're perfect for each other though.

-------------------------------------------------------

Climbing into the Cobra beside her, Luna leans over and kisses Colson on the cheek. "I love you, Daddy." She coos, her words make his dick jump in a way it never has before but they stick in her mouth with a gross taste.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 32 14
(I am not shipping the actual people, I am shipping their online personas) TRIGGER WARNINGS: Guns, Fire, Cussing, Passing out THIS IS ALL FLUFF, NO...
3.1K 79 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
13.4K 252 61
We have Calcium in our bones Iron in our veins Carbon in our souls and Nitrogen in our brains 93% stardust with souls made of...
242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...