On The Run

By TxJbabess

Some would say a lost soul was one that was lost from the start. Others could say it was lost during the jour... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
28
•29•
•30•
TeHe 😋
•32•
•33•
• 3 5 •
•36•
•37•
•38•

•34•

578 29 6
By TxJbabess

Excuse any mistakes✨ not really feeling the chapter 🥴

•Toni~(Tamia or Amya)
•Trina ~(Kellie)
•Janet~(Ebony)

~Ebony~

"Tamia." I kissed on her neck
She outchea snoring like a goddamn freight train

"E who is- ohh. The chick ain getting up." Kellie came in with Mekhi.

"No she won't." I attempted to move off of her but her grip only tightened.

"Nah don't you dare move."

"Well she's up. Hey can I take Mekhi with me Kerry's house."

"Kevin fool."

"Yea that too."

"I guess so, just bring him back in one piece."

"Ok. Come on lil bro." She took him and closed the door. Tamia held me closer attempting to fall back asleep.

"Uh uh wake up Tamia."

"Mannn I'm up." She sat up with me still on her, sometimes I forget how strong she really is.

"Gimme some love." I kissed her and she showed no emotion.

"Fuck you then." I got up going downstairs to her breakfast and presents. Her biggest present was tonight. Me topped off with a big ass bow and whip cream. I sat at the table and she came down throwing me on her shoulder.

"What you say." She started tickling me

"I love you." I laugh she sat me on the counter kissing me.

"I bet you do."

"Happy Birthday Baby."

"Man get out of here. All this for me?"

"The best gift comes tonight."

" you really didn't have to do this."

"Well you told me before that you never celebrated your birthday so here you go."

"Thank you, I love you." She kissed me holding on to my waist.

"Anything for you." I kissed her back pulling her more in between my legs

"You're so beautiful." She grabbed my chin making me look into her eyes.  Her eyes, the way she looked at me had me aching in arousal. I could feel myself slowly beginning to leak.

"Tamia stop looking at me." She just smiled kissing my cheek then walking to her gifts

"It turned you on didn't it?"

"Umm get dressed I'm taking you out."

"But what if ion wanna go nowhere?"

"Tough luck." I got off the counter grabbing her hand going to the bathroom.

"Soo since it's my birthday maybe I can get some dessert first." Her hands rubbed up and down my waist as I got out my nightgown.

"Nahh."

"But baby."

"No Tamia."

"Whatever man." We got in the shower and I turned the water on. She turned her back away from me.

"You mad?" She didn't answer she kept washing

"Tamia I know you hear me." No response

"Tami— ohh shit." In one swift move she had me up against the wall with my legs wrapped around her neck

"Don't ever tell me no." And with that she went to town, biting and sucking on me. Sometimes I skated into shit like this and loved every moment that she was dominant over me. 

"Shit like that." I held her head closer as my eyes rolled to back of my head.

"Tonight it's mines you hear me." She lifted up attaching her lips to my stomach and up to my chin. Our eyes danced together as I leaned in kissing her slowly, she put me down pushing me up against the wall still kissing me.

"I love you."

"Same here kiddo." She winked at me and we finished washing up. I was putting lotion on my legs, she came out looking gorgeous as ever.

"Let me get that for you." She finished putting lotion on both my legs making sure it was all up there.

"Thank you."

"No problem, hand me your shoes."

"Tamia I got it."

"Ebony move na I got it." She bent down putting my heels down. Tamia was a wannabe thug with a big heart. She took care of me without thinking twice about herself

"You look beautiful babygirl." She kissed my forehead. I held on to her like a big ass baby.

"Thank you, now carry me?"

"It's my day."

"Pleaseeeeee."

"Fine." I wrapped my legs around her as we walked downstairs grabbing our keys and my bag.

She carried me to the car kissing me then putting me down.

"I'm driving or you?"

"I'll drive." She tosses me her keys getting in. Her hand rested on my thigh massaging it.

"So how it feels to be Uh how old you are again?" I honestly did not know I mean last year she was... ok the year before that she was... in just not good with numbers.

"23 baby."

"Wait you're really 23?"

"Yea, I mean hey I know the way I be up in it don't seem like it." I shifted my eyes at her smirking. I mean it won't a lie Tamia be going like a man and then some, and hey I was not going to complain.

At first I did have my doubts about dating someone younger than me because I thought she would end up leaving me for someone her age. One thing I can admit and stress is that she's never stepped out on me. Tamia was committed to this before it was this and does not, will not, and won't play about me. She's stood by my side on days I wanted her nowhere near me and when I wanted nothing more than to be on my own. In my darkest moments she's been my light, she's been my sun to my cloudy days. She's covered me from the rain that held my pain. Tamia was really my everything and without her I just don't know what would become of me.

"Baby? You good." She snapped me out my head as we approached a red light. I just looked at her, placing her hand higher up my thigh then kissing her.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too strawberry." She winked at me and continued what she was doing.

We got to the mall and she held my hand, holding on to me tightly. There was a woman selling flowers and sure enough she bought a big ass bouquet of orange roses.

~Tamia~

I know Ebony wanted to make this day about me but I just couldn't do that. I went into Reeds Jewelry store, talkin to me my boy Tavian.

"Aye Tavian I need a quick favor."

"Sure."

"You see that woman out there by the looking at me?"

"Yea."

"I need two chains one with my name on it and with Mekhi, then a anklet with Mekhi on it."

"Mekhi?"

"That's my son."

"Mia let me found out you was pregnant."

"Nah she had it for us, I did offer."

"I'm happy for you Tamia, and your growth is incredible."

"Thank you."

"Give me 30 minutes and I'll have it."

"Thanks Tavian."  I walked back to Ebony who looked at me with hungry eyes. I knew my ass was done for but she was gonna be out too.

"Why you smiling?"

"Cause I got most beautiful woman by my side." I kissed her cheek as we into the foodcourt.

"What you wanna eat?" She asked me and my hand slid round and gripped her ass.

"You."

"I want you too."

"Well let's—." She started pulling me in towards the bathroom.

"Let's save it for the house." We ordered our food and sat down, I took my phone out recording her, just because.

"Man look my wife so freaking gorgeous. Smile for me baby." I uncovered her face smiling at her as she smiled at me. I stopped recording and just stared at her

"You're perfect and I cant help but to thank god for sending me you. I believe we've our paths crossed for a reason, this reason exact."

"And since then everything has been better. I love you."

"I love you." I reached over to kiss her. I look at her and see my whole life what it was, what it is, and what it will be. Just to think I had made up my mind it was over, somebody, being she gave me her love. I'm never letting her go for anything, I'll die first.

We left the food court after do finishing our food and I went back to the Jeweler.

"Tamia, what you think?" He showed me that chains and I fell for em.

"See this why you my guy." I pulled out my wallet beginning to pay, but he stopped

"Nah T it's on me, happy birthday."

"Thanks bro."  Ebony was sitting on the bench holding to the roses I bought for her earlier.

"Babe, put this on for me." I held up the chain and she looked at me.

"This suppose to be your day."

"You know ian letting that go without spoiling you."

"You do it too much."

"You always say that now hush and wear my name on your neck and Mekhi's on your ankle."

"You're something else." I put it on her, and she stood up kissing me. I held her on to her tightly as I started to forget my surroundings.

"Let's take this home." We left the mall damn near speeding home.

" what you got planned for me baby?"

"You're about to see." We walked in kissing on each other taking each other's clothes off with each step we took until we were both standing with nothing up the stairs.

We got to our bedroom and she pushed me down on the bed.

"I don't want you to see just feel." She cake over with a blindfold tying it around my eyes.

"I want your body all to myself, you will not having anything to do with how you're about to feel."  She hand cuffed my wrist to the headboard making sure I wouldn't move.

"Any parting words before you lose your voice?"  I felt the bed dio as she got on top of me.

"Just know once you done with me, I'm gone start on you so get ready."

"I'm always ready but the question is... Are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962 41 10
This is a book about two kids who were very, very close to each... when you see one you always see the other. One day they were separated from each o...
20.5K 1K 52
In life, we are all forced to deal with things that we don't want to. Sometimes, the past meets the present, and the two are put together to cause pa...
16.3K 898 34
Toni & Janet had something in common that no one knew...they started to develop a feeling for girls. They've only had met once but one day Toni's dea...