Moon picked mates

Oleh Bittyone23

** 3rd book in Rogue series, can be read as stand alone but better if you read the others first*** mature lan... Lebih Banyak

My World
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
BRUHA..... the story of Alvan

Chapter 18

1K 77 8
Oleh Bittyone23

Alisha POV

This was an unexpected but pleasant  surprise.  I never thought he would just show up here like this but it is nice to see him .  Around here a smiling friendly face was a very  welcome sight and just looking at that big shit eating grin on his face warmed a special spot in my heart. I suddenly don't feel so alone anymore, not that Bianca wasn't a friend but with him here I  felt like I had a real ally in the middle of this shit storm of an pack.

A part of me knew he would support and protect me if I needed him to. Not that I can't handle myself, but I like the thought of a backup if needed. Bianca came from an pack where the females were not trained in any sort of self defense, in fact that seemed to be the case in most of the packs here in Spain. Females were delicate creatures who needed to be protected. 

My mom grew up in an pack like that in the States, except none of the members could protect themselves or others. They are all dead now because of that inability to defend themselves,it's  one of the reasons my parents made sure my sister and I could fight back if needed. We would never be defenseless females waiting to be saved.

But right now , Alvan being here made my confidence level jump up one hundred percent. If I had to get out fast, he'd help me. Hopefully it won't come to that, but you can't ever tell in a ass backward pack like this. I hope he plans to stick around for a while.

"What brings you to this small part of the world" I ask, even though I already know the answer. He came here for me because he hadn't said a single word about coming this way before I left him that last day in Barcelona.

"I was worried about you so I had to come see for myself ."  His sexy tone of voice is giving me very naughty thoughts as I look at his handsome face.  "You were such a bad girl, no text or call to let me know you were ok" 

"I don't have any way to contact anyone. Lost my phone privileges the first day ."  He raised one of his eyebrows in disbelief at my comment.  He looks at my wrist , the one with the silver bracelet on it and shakes his head.

"What trouble did you get into that caused all that."  It's as if he knew I did something to bring this on myself. I always thought I had an innocent air about myself and I chuckle out loud at that untrue  thought. 

"It was just a little misunderstanding about the rules here. I should have read the information about the pack rules before I got here and would have avoided all this mess." I shrug my shoulders. " But even if I had not broken a rule they still would have placed this on me and took away my phone. No outside pack members working here are allowed to shift, they don't trust them."

"Why don't they allow you to have your phone? I can understand some about the bracelet , but why cut you  off from everyone you know?"  He looks like he's getting pissed off , his face is hard and his eyes narrow. " Are they mistreating you and afraid you'll call for help?"

He looks around the lobby as if there is a foe waiting in the sidelines for him to beat senseless. His body on alert and tense, I can sense his aggression without even having my enhanced sense. I can almost smell the male testosterone rolling off his body . Shit , he is so turning me on with this whole caveman thing going on. But I better calm him down before one of the pack members come this way and he does something to get him self in trouble. 

"No, no it's not like that." I quickly state and move from behind the desk to reach him.  He pulls me into his arms and holds me tight against his chest. He buries his face in my neck as I stroke his back. I can feel him relax after a few minutes and I just enjoy the feel of his arms around me. I sigh , I miss the physical contact of another person so much.  I've always been one of those people who like to hug and there isn't any of that going on here. Not that I've met anyone here I'd like to hug, maybe Bianca but she isn't a touchy type of person. So I linger in his arms until I hear a voice clear from behind me.

"I hate to disturb you but Senora Velez will be back here shortly and it would not be a good thing to have her see you like that."  Bianca's soft voice warned me, I had forgotten she was here as soon as I saw him. She was right I would be breaking another of this pack rules ,no contact unless it's with your mate. I had no desire to see that Beta today and see what cooked up punishment I would get for this infraction.

"thanks for the reminder" I pull back from Alvan. " We can't be caught like this, it's against the rules and we both could get in trouble."  He growls low in his throat as he reluctantly releases me and I move back behind the desk. Once there, he moves as close as he can to the desk. He still looks very unhappy but not like he's going to rip someone's throat out.

"This is Bianca, she is an intern here too." He gives her the stink eye as he nods his head in greeting. "She isn't from this pack so be nice." 

"Bianca this is my friend Alvan."  She gives him a timid smile before speaking.

"I am pleased to met you."  the two of them stare at each other for a moment .He is looking at the bracelet she too is forced to wear. I think it just noticed it , understanding that she isn't one of these people restricting me. 

"Pleased to met you also"   He gives her one of his famous smiles . I just love looking at his face when he smiles, how can someone be so hot.

"I hate to break this up but you have to leave Alvan, it would be a bad thing if we got caught talking with you like this. " I'm happy to see him and love the idea of him being here but as I give it more thought he has to go. I can't risk it. "Our supervisor will be back from lunch anytime "

"Leave with me , you don't have to put up with this kind of shit. Just take my hand and we can walk out of here together. I have a car parked out front and they can ship your things to Barcelona or I'll buy you new."  He holds out his hand to me and it's so tempting to just take it and leave with him. "You deserve to be treated with respect and not like shit on their shoe"

" I can't , I made a promise to help her find out if her mate is here. She needs my help or I swear I'd be running out that door with you." I don't break promises it not in my character and if I left now she would be alone against the others.

"Go with him,it's ok . I don't want to see you suffer here on my behalf. " Bianca puts her hand on my shoulder. 

"No, it wouldn't be right and I can't do that.  You need me and I want to help you." I'm not going anywhere until I'm sure her mate isn't here.  "I don't want to hear anymore about me leaving, I'm staying to help her. I'm sorry Alvan that's just the way it has to be for now." 

I hope he understands that, but  it's not like he's going to drag me out kicking and screaming. Not if he wants to get in my pants again someday, and we both want that.  He doesn't say anything right away but just watches the two of us interact.

"I  understand  but I'm not happy about it. Promises aren't given lightly and should always be honored. Mi corazon is a woman of character and I wouldn't expect less from her" 

He hasn't known me very long but his faith in me is so  strong. How did I ever manage to met someone like him. A hero and sex god in one big muscular package. 

Suddenly a high pitched voice comes from behind me, startling me and making me jump slightly.

"What is going on out here? Who is this man."  

It's Senora Velez 

Crap, she's a sneaky bitch and won't hesitate to rat me out again  to the resort manager Senor Daza.

I guess trouble going to be my middle name again,  running out with Alvan is sounding real good again about now.

(loved this meme when I saw it... couldn't wait to use it)

------------------------------

sorry for the late update, three day weekend with the holiday and family here. 

excuse grammar errors will edit when book completed

hope you enjoyed the chapter , next update on Friday

please comment and vote if you'd like.

thanks for reading my story

reminder of what Alvan looks like in my mind...love this pic. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.2K 1K 22
"I want to let them know that they can't have you, I want everyone to know who your true mate is." ...
243K 11.1K 59
**COMPLETED** ( Book 2, can be read as stand alone. )Conceived from a brutal rape, Betsi was hidden from the true world she belonged to. Her father...
33.6K 1.3K 39
Not mature for the younger audiences. -------------------------------- I don't like explaining my books because when I do I tend to write everything...
170K 9K 88
(#1- best story ever) November 2021 Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections ...