Jaan-E-Mustafa

By Asterial_melina

I'll choose you over and over... Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat I'll choose you. ~~Mir Mus... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO

THIRTY

9.5K 442 25
By Asterial_melina

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Months passed by and Maria was already eight months pregnant. It was difficult for her to carry twins as the everything was double be it her emotional level or her cravings.

"Ouch."

She was reading book sitting on sofa when the twins kicked her hard, making her wince in pain. Mustafa who was sitting beside her doing his work got tensed hearing her voice.

"Kya hua aap theek to hai na ?"

(What happened, are you okay ?)

He asked her, his favorite dialogue these days. He was always cautious around her, never leaving her alone these days.
He even shifted his work to home for few months to take care of her.

"Nahi main theek nahi hu. Aapke bache mujhe rozana pareshan karte hai."

(No, I am not. Your kids bother me everyday.)

She complained rubbing her big baby bump which earned her another hard kick from her unborns.

"Bachon aap mama ko pareshaan mat kara karein... She feels pain when you kick her."

(My kids don't bother your mama.)

He sat infront of her on his knees and caressed her baby bump while talking with his kids.

"Next time be careful and don't kick mama too hard okay."

He softly said, to which the kids replied him by softly kicking their mother without giving her any pain, making her look at him in amusement.

"Do you feel that ? They love you more than me that's why they listened to you."

Her emotions hyped up and she started crying.

"Shhhh... meri jaan, rona band kariye aapki tabyat kharab ho jaegi... Shabaash aise hi... Our kids and I love you. Right kids ?"

(Shhhh...my life, stop crying otherwise your health will worsen... Good, just like that...)

He side hugged her, holding her hand and rested them on her stomach.
The twins again kicked her softly as their answer to their father's question.

"See they love you."

He softly answered making her smile at him. Realization of crying on a silly thing drawned upon her and she started apologizing.

"I am so sorry for bothering you Mustafa... My emotions are too hyped up these days."

"It's okay, love. Now please get up from here and sit down on the bed, it's time for your foot massage."

Giving his hand, he helped her getting up from sofa and made her sit on the bed and started massaging her swollen feet's.

"Your hands are magical."

She whispered, loud enough for him to hear and rested her back on the headrest of the bed, closing her eyes feeling sleepy.

Mustafa kept massaging her feet and got up after he was done. Kissing her forehead and baby bump he dimmed the lights of the room, and sat on sofa resuming his work.

"Pssttt... Mustafa, wake up..."

It was the middle of the night when Maria started her mission to wake her husband up from his deep slumber.

"Hmmm...what happened ?"

Mustafa groggily opened his eyes and saw his wife hovering over him holding her bump. He slept late after completing his work and was very tired. When she called him, as always he thought she was in pain but when he looked at her she was looking fine so he closed his eyes again and slept.

Maria looked pissed when he slept without hearing her.  Glaring at his sleeping form she got up from the bed, wrapped a shawl around herself and went downstairs to the kitchen.

As she was craving for something spicy she started preparing pasta for herself.
Few minutes later someone came and hugged her from back and the scent that person carried could be easily recognized by her.

"Maine aapse kitni baar kaha hai ke raat ko akele kitchen mein mat aaya karein."

(How many times I have told you not to come to kitchen alone at night.)

Mustafa whispered softly inside her ear, still holding her from back.

"Main akeli kaha hu, mere bache hai mere saath."

(I am not alone, I have my kids with me.)

She replied him turning her face sideways to look at him who's eyes were close and his nose was busy inhaling her scent.

"Very funny, Maria. By the way they are 'our' kids not your's alone."

He replied her back stressing upon the word 'our'.

"Aapka shukriya ke aapne mujhe is sach se rubaru karawa diya ke ye humare bache hai, warna to mujhe lagta tha ke ye sirf mere bache hai."

(Thankyou for letting me know the truth that they are 'our' kids otherwise I always thought they are mine alone.)

She sarcastically replied him, making him frown on her behavior.

Ya Allah mujhe meri biwi ke gusse se bacha le.  He prayed seeing her expressions. It was easy for him to trace anger on her face.

(My Lord please save me from the wrath of my wife.)

"Maine ab aisa Kya kar Diya ke aap mujhse naraaz ho gayi ?"

(What did I do now that you are so angry with me ?)

He helplessly asked her turning her towards him, holding her chin.

"Aapne thodi kuch kiya hai sab maine hi to kiya hai. Aap to begunaah hai."

(You didn't do anything, it was me who is responsible for everything. You are innocent.)

She didn't like the way he was putting everything on her, sounding helpless and all innocent.

"Will you please tell me my mistake instead of being sarcastic ? I am requesting you love. Please."

He again requested her pleading her with his eyes. She sighed looking at him with narrowed eyes and replied

"I tried waking you up cause I was craving something spicy and as per you orders I shouldn't come here alone at night but you didn't wake up rather you looked at me and slept, so I was pissed off."

"I am so sorry love. I was tired and sleepy, leave that and forgive me and let me make something for you."

"No it's okay. I am almost done."

She said, again turning towards the stove but he held her hand and took her towards the dinning room, making her sit at sofa.

"Sit here quietly and let me do the work, your highness."

She shrugged letting him do the work.
Few minutes later he came back with a plate of pasta with two forks in it.

"Why there are two forks in it ?"

"One for you and another one for me."

He simply answered her.

"When did I said that I would share my food with you ?"

She smirked at him, making all colour drain from his face.

"Come on, don't do this. I also want to eat that awesome pasta made by you."

He pleaded looking at her with his innocent eyes, holding her hands for mercy.

"Ya Allah, why are guys romancing here and corrupting my innocent eyes ?"

Came Osama's over dramatic voice seeing them holding hands.

"Apni aakhein check karwa lo Osama. Yaha romance nahi ho raha."

(Get your eyes checked Osama. No one is romancing here.)

Mustafa scolded him but didn't left her hands.

"Phir aapne haath kyu pakde hue hai ?"

(Then why are you holding hands ?)

He again inquired raising his eyebrows mischievously at their joined hands.

"Because I am pleading my wife to let me have pasta with her."

Mustafa answer him turning to look at him which made him leave her hand and that was her queue to start eating pasta.

"Ohho... And why are you not letting him have pasta with you ?"

"Cause it's his punishment for not waking up when I asked him to."

She simply replied without taking eyes off her pasta and continued having it.

"Fair enough. But will you let me have pasta with you ?"

After thinking for a second Osama replied taking her side to have pasta with her.

"What !!! Osama you were supposed to take my side."

Mustafa couldn't believe his ears and started complaining but Osama ignored him, his eyes fixed on the delicious pasta Maria was having.

"No... I don't share my food but if you want you can have two spoons not more than that."

She replied him her mouth full of pasta.
Osama agreed and had two spoons of pasta from her plate, moaned while savouring it's taste, whereas poor Mustafa could only look at them enjoying pasta.

"Can I have some more ?"

Osama again asked her, making her glare at him.

"No."

"Please."

"Nope."

"Pretty please."

"Ugly no."

"You are so bad."

"I don't care."

She continued eating her pasta untill she had every bit of it and left for her room feeling content after having it.

"I wanted to have more but that miser didn't allow me."

Osama whined looking at the empty plate of the pasta.

"Atleast you had two spoons, she didn't even allowed me to have one as she wanted to punish me. Her mood swings are too much."

Mustafa also complained looking at his brother.

"Although you deserved it bhaai but she should not have punished you that hard.
I mean no one should be denied of delicious food especially when it's made by her but we can't do anything about it now . I can only wish you luck for tolerating her mood swings cause they are dangerous."

"Thank you brother, I need it."

The bid goodbyes to each other and went towards their respective rooms to sleep.

"Morning miser."

Osama greeted her as soon as she settled down herself on the dinning table to have breakfast.

"Dado....."

She whined looking at her grandmother who turned to look at her after hearing her.

"Kya hua beta ?"

(What happened my child ?)

"Osama is calling me miser."

She pouted looking at her dado hoping for her to take her side.

"Why are you calling her miser ?"

Dado asked Osama who was ready to defend himself.

"Cause she is.. you know yesterday she had pasta 'alone' without letting me or bhaai have it. We even begged her but she ignored us finishing pasta alone."

Osama emphasised on 'alone' telling everything to dado making an innocent face to make his point more strong.

"I was generous enough to let you taste it sammy but you are such an ungrateful man. I made pasta for me and my kids, not for you guys and you have the audacity to call me miser. Great."

Maria was regretting sharing even two spoons with Osama. He would have called her miser even if she didn't shared those two spoons with him. She fumed throwing daggers at Osama.

"She is right Osama you should be thankful to her and next time I don't want to hear that you were bugging her unnecessarily."

As always dado took Maria's side making her grin at her.

"You are the best dado. I love you."

Greeting up from her seat she kissed dado's cheeks, hugging her.

"Love you too beta."

Mustafa who was earlier enjoying his wife's and brother's banter looked at his father who was sitting quietly having his breakfast. It was so unusual of him.

"What happened baba you looked tensed.. Is everything fine ?"

He asked his father who looked up at him and said.

"No beta I am tensed for tommorow's  meeting in Mumbai . It was being handled by Ali but he is not well and I have to attend a conference in US which will last for three days. I don't know who will go for the meeting."

His father was very tensed for tommorow's meeting. A successful meeting could take their business to heights but no one was there who could present them. He wanted Mustafa to attend the meeting but couldn't ask him as his wife was heavily pregnant, close to her delivery date and needed him with her.

"Don't worry Taya Abba Mustafa will go to the meeting."

It was Maria who said those words. She wasn't able to see her uncle worrying so she said what she felt right at that time.

"No... I am not going, leaving you alone."

It was Mustafa who answered her calmly with a determined voice. He didn't wanted to leave her alone when she was heavily pregnant with their twins.

"Umm... Can you all please excuse us. And you come with me."

Taking his hands she asked him to get up and started walking towards the garden area and sat down on the bench.

"You should go Mustafa your father needs you."

She holded his hands, pleading him with her doe like eyes.

"You need me too, Maria. I don't want to leave you alone here, in this condition. Try to understand me."

"But it's just a matter of one day and I am sure I can manage that. Please, it's important that's why Taya Abba is fretting so much. Please agree with me."

"You always have your ways to make me agree to whatever you want."

He sighed helplessly looking at her, whereas she smiled hearing his answer.

"Thank you so much for listening to me. Now let us go and tell your decision to everyone."

They both went inside and told everyone about Mustafa's decision. A smile of relief broke out on Ali Ahwaan's face and he thanked and blessed his daughter-in-law for making Mustafa agree.

"You don't worry beta we will take care of her in your absence."

"Yes bhaai we will."

Everyone assured Mustafa that they will take care of his wife in his absence making him nod but his heart was not at peace for leaving her alone.

"Take care."

He whispered hugging her, inhaling her cherry scent deeply, taking her scent as much as he can, as he won't be with her for a day.

"Hmm."

She hummed enjoying herself in his arms. It was very difficult for her to let him go but it was important for him to attend the meeting.

"Are you crying ?"

He asked hearing her sniffing.

"No, I am not. Okay I am, cause I am high on emotions. I am going to miss you so much."

She replied crying holding his sleeves tightly like a child.

"I'll stay if you want me to. Wait, I am going to Abba and inform him that I am not going."

He changed his mind seeing her cry. It pained him to see her tears.

"No... You will not... You are going and that's final."

She frantically held his hands stopping him.

"Now go before I get mad again."

She chucked at herself and pushed him out of the room before she change her mind and stops him.

"Take care love. Kids take care of your mama until your baba comes back."

He kissed her forehead and then bent down to kiss her stomach, leaving them.

"Auntie why are you becoming so fat ?"

An innocent Lucy asked Maria who was combing her hair sitting inside her room as Lucy insisted to sleep with her for a day and Maria agreed happily.

"Ummm... I am having kids."

"What!!! You ate kids... Auntie you are so bad.. I'll not talk with you."

Lucy looked horrified hearing she is having kids inside her, thinking she ate them.

"No!!! I did not ate them baby girl. God gave them to me."

It was so difficult to make Lucy understand and answering her was making her nervous.

"I don't understand auntie but tell me one thing will they play with me just like you do ?"

"Off course they will play with you. You'll be their big sister."

Maria answered making Lucy smile at her, loving the idea of being a big sister.

"I'll be the best big sister Auntie."

"I am sure you will be."

Maria was caressing her hair when she heard a loud thud. Getting up she went out with Lucy and saw her father struggling to breathe while clutching his heart, sweating profusely.

"Baby girl go and call your Osama uncle fast."

She frantically said and started walking downstairs towards her father.

"Babaa....."

She shouted seeing her father crashing down with a thud. She was desperate, desperate to be with her father and hold him before he falls. So she started walking down at a speedy rate and didn't saw that she skipped a step of stair and slipped, rolling down from the stairs.

The last thing she remembered was that she was in pain and saw blood. Her own blood.

"Maria, don't close your eyes. My child please stay wake. Please"

Her mother was crying asking her not to close her eyes but she wasn't able to. Her eyes were dropping and she knew she was close to death. The pain was unbearable.

"A-ammi... Tell Mustafa I lo-love him and I am s-sorry.... Save m-my babies and if I d-dont make it, tell t-them th-their mother lov-loves them....."

And everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam everyone,

Don't forget to vote and comment. They motivate me to write.

Anndddd do you want Mustafa's POV ??
Please do share your views. I'll do whatever you guys ask for.

The next chapter will be the last chapter. Only epilogue will be left.

Allah Hafiz,
Take care😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 152 15
What if the love of your life doesn't love you anymore? This is the situation 22-year old Ihsan finds herself in, when her husband fills the divorce...
439K 29.9K 34
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
340K 10.6K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
283K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...