Seduction

由 268kamali

Ty (Tylah Jackson) had feelings for her friend Kiara since primary school. Kiara knew but she had a trifling... 更多

Chapter 1: Just Friends
Chapter 2: In Too Deep
Chapter 3: Caught Up
Chapter 4: Bold
Chapter 5: We Belong Together
Chapter 6: Focused
Chapter 7: A Storm is Brewing
Chapter 8: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 9: Fantasy
Chapter 10: The Plot
Chapter 11: Twisted
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 14: Troubled Waters
Chapter 15: Too Soon?
Chapter 16: Slipping Up
Chapter 17: In too Deep
Chapter 18: Scheming
Chapter 19: Games We Play
Chapter 20: The End?
Chapter 21: Aww Shxt!
Chapter 22: Bad Deeds
Chapter 23: Lies We Tell
Chapter 24: Secrets We Keep
Chapter 25: Blindsided
Chapter 26: Forgive and Forget?
Chapter 27: Same Bullshit
Chapter 28: Love Triangle
Chapter 29: Fucked
Chapter 30: Cut
Chapter 31: Evil Bitch
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: We Can't Be Friends

Chapter 13: She's Crazy

2.5K 55 17
由 268kamali

Justin's POV

The next morning I told Maria I was going to work to look over some things then grab some lunch. She told me she had to go to the mall later so we'll have dinner when she gets home.

I called Kiara and told her I was on my way, it sounded like she was sleeping but she told me to tell Blacks that she'll be expecting me today when I got to the gate. Who the hell is Blacks and why do I need an appointment to see her?

I got to the gate and saw a man dressed in black with an army print ski mask rolled up on his head. I looked around and saw two more guys, one walking towards me and another standing at the door.

"Why are you here?" The man at the door asked. His voice was deep and boomed when he spoke and I was low-key scared.

"I-I, if you're Blacks, Kiara told me to tell you she's expecting me today." I said softly. I'm a whole bitch right now.

He called her and then signaled the other man to open the gate. When I parked and got to the door, they patted me down then opened the door for me. Like dam, is this the white house? When I got inside another big buff dude escorted me to the living room and told me to wait here.

Kiara came downstairs a few minutes after but she was on the phone. Sounds like she's talking to Ty, are they okay?

"Hey Justin. Why that look?" She asked me.

"Mayne, I'm honestly just scared of your security guards. Are y'all okay why do you need the house so secured?" I answered.

Kiara laughed before answering, "no need to be scared Justin, and it's your bitch we need protection from. She's been stalking us and trying to hurt me. But I'll let you know one thing I won't go down without a fight. She's not winning this one. Now tell me what Happened and who's the person that messaged you. How is she faking a whole pregnancy?!"

Ty came in from a run it seems and joined us. "Well, I fucked her hard and long last night and I know that would've done some damage to the baby so I know she's not pregnant, she hasn't bought anything but a few clothes for the baby, and she hasn't said a word about it to me after. Yeah, I know I have a daughter outside of Kiara and Maria but Maria is foul as fuck. She has two phones but I've looked through them and there's nothing suspicious, she uses one for business and one for personal stuff. I don't know how I missed all of this!" I started crying and they offered some tissue.

"I have some information on her in this folder right here. I got it this morning. So tell us what that number sent to you and we'll all check out this information and see what adds up." I pulled out my phone and showed them the messages. "How could she do this? Then want to get mad at Kiara?" I asked myself.

Ty placed the envelope on the coffee table in front of us and we all looked through it. While Ty was reading some papers, I was looking at the pictures and Kiara was looking at her medical records.

Maria's right name is Melody Santana, she has two kids and a husband. She's apparently a scammer and has several different names and married to a few other men and one girl. "Bianca Joseph, Maria Diaz, Julianna Valdez" to name a few names she's used to scam these people into marriages.

"Justin what sick bitch you got trying to kill me so she can have you? Are you giving her money? Is that what she wants?!!" Kiara shouted at me. Ty only looked up at us then continued reading out the information on the papers.

"Yo, guys. Check this out. "Scammer and bigamist Melody Santana is released from prison and reunited with her family." She was arrested for fraud, pregnant at the time of arrest her husband was given the child." Ty paused and looked at me. "Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I guess. I just thought I'll be having another child. I'm fine though. Shit. Maria has my debit card. And we have an account together, we're engaged, she got keys to my house!" I was freaking out and Ty held me down and Kiara told me to relax. "We're gonna handle this." Ty said.

Ty's POV

I never knew this would happen, but I'm here for it. Maria got another thing coming.

After reading all of this about "Maria" I decided to tell just about her text messages. "Justin I think we have the perfect plan to catch her and send her away for good. But first, tell me if you know this number."  I handed him he phone and he read through the messages then looked up at me.

"Yeah, this is her "business" number. At least she told you one true thing. Her name is Melody. Why is she trying to go out with you? Does she think that she'll make you want her and leave Kiara alone?" He asked.

"I honestly don't know. She's trying to get me to go out with her, I dunno if she thinks that she'll get a chance to kill Kiara if we're dating. I wonder what she think is going to happen when I get to the restaurant and she shows up."  I said while in deep thought.

I looked at Justin then at Kiara. "Kiara says that I should fuck with her and make her let her guard down and then we'll make a move. Do you want in?" I stared at Justin and he smirked. "Hell yeah! She got so much money from me over the years and still lied about being faithful and everything else? You goddamn right I'm in! She's going down. What's the plan?"

He was too happy to hear that. Way too happy. He really hates her now. "Hey, Justin. You gotta keep doing everything like you know nothing about what she's up to. Keep fucking her and talking about the baby and we'll wait til after our date to figure out what she has up her sleeve. I want to make sure everything will go according to plan."

Kiara got up and got a notepad out and made a list.

"Okay so first I have to go to dinner with her just to see if she's that bold. Justin, keep fucking her and making her feel secure. She thinks you haven't found out about anything as yet. But keep tabs on her. We want to know her whereabouts at all times. I'll have Enrique follow her for a week to see her routine. After a few dates with her, I'll make her think I want her then we'll plan the assassination. It'll all be very simple. We'll make a plan B later on." I explained while Justin was focusing on every word I said.

He got up and gave us both a hug and said he has to go get lunch and head home before she comes home.

I WILL make sure that bitch is dead in a few weeks. 

TWO DAYS LATER

This morning Melody messaged me saying we're having dinner at that Italian restaurant on 125th street at 6pm. I replied and said I'll be there.

I let Kiara know she messaged me and then I went downstairs to make some breakfast for us.

I made scrambled eggs, chicken and waffles, french toast with some spicy sausage and poured us each a glass of orange juice.

Kiara came downstairs a few moments after I finished making breakfast and hugged me from behind. "Morning Daddy, I was sleeping and a wonderful aroma woke me up. What you down here cooking? I'm hungry."

"Morning princess, you're always hungry." I said laughing. I took our plates and cups to the table and we discussed the dinner date with Maria.

A FEW HOURS LATER

It was now time to go to the restaurant and wait on "Melody" to show up. She told me to wait outside for her because she wants to see me before we have dinner. So I parked my car in the parking lot and waiting for her text.

A few minutes later she messaged me saying she was in the parking lot.i got out of the car and  put my gun in my holder and put on my jacket. And put my phone in my pocket and leaned on the hood of my car waiting for her.

While I was trying to scan the parking lot, a faint voice said "goodnight Ty."  I took a deep breath and there she was standing in front of me. This bitch.

"Ty, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did. I want your forgiveness. Please hear me out and let me treat you to dinner."

I looked at her for a minute before I said anything. She looks so fine, I see why she got away with so much shit. Ass looking fat and boobs all out. Focus Ty.

"Why should I Maria? Or should I say Melody? You tried to fight my woman. So why should I forgive you?"  I said while staring at her.

"I know I did all of that but I got jealous when I see you with her, I wanted you not Justin. I got so upset that Justin was cheating on me and when I saw you I knew I couldn't have you. Please forgive me, let's go inside. You don't have to talk to me after dinner. You can sleep on it then decide." She begged.

We went inside and got our table, on the far side of the restaurant in a corner away from everything. The food was great honestly and it was time to go. I kept Kiara updated on what was happening and what we talked about.

We got to the parking lot and she said she wanted to come in my car so we could talk a little more in private. I hesitated because I might kill her ass in there if I get the chance.

I opened the door for her and went around to my door.

"I'm so glad so decided to have dinner with me. I hope you forgive me and we can be cordial with each other. Or maybe I can come to one of your shows, I heard you're a great performer." Maria said while looking at me like I'm a piece of meat. I don't blame her. I look good.

"Well I'll send you two tickets to my next show, for you and Justin. Thanks for dinner." I said while texting Kiara to tell her I'm on my way home.

Maria climbed over and got on top of me and started grinding and sucking on my neck.

"Maria what the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted and tried to push her off.

"My name is Melody, please call me that. I can't resist you Ty. Let me give you a taste of this pussy, you'll never want Kiara again."  She said while still trying to suck on my neck.

She thought. She really thinks her pussy is better than Kiara's?

I grabbed her by her throat roughly and slammed her into the steering wheel, making the horn go off. I pulled her up a little, making sure I tightened my grip on her neck.

"Don't mention Kiara ever again. Don't play with me Melody."

"Okay Daddy, my pussy is dripping wet for you now." She bit her lip and kept staring at me like I just fucked her. Shit. Now she's horny.

"Get out of my car Melody."

With that she got off of me and into the passenger seat.

"Bye Ty."  She said after slamming my door.

Is this bitch crazy? I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home to tell Kiara what the fuck just happened.

Melody is going to regret this. Sick bitch.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.1K 10
Tyler is in prison and she is innocent but has a life sentence. She is 28 and is re-doing her last year of school as she never got to finish secondar...
844 17 15
Y/n needs to move but she doesn't know why at her new house she meets this short Brunette girl aka Jenna Ortega y/n starts to get feelings for her bu...
46.4K 932 10
Keyanna Brown is now in her last year of high school and can't wait to graduate with her loving boyfriend of 4 years Darius. Linda Martinez is now th...
186K 3K 26
after the pogues find out about the terrible news of John B and Sarah's "death", everyone is heartbroken and don't know how to move forward in their...