I Can't Love You | Oscar Diaz...

By sw33tea_Bitxhhh

In which Cecilia (OC) Martinez falls for the leader of the gang known as the Santos. As Vice versa, but he li... More

Cast
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
026
027
Last chapter
Epilogue
A/N

025

2.1K 46 6
By sw33tea_Bitxhhh

It's been a PHAT minute ngl. Lol I've been super busy and I'm sorry but I'm back :)))
I added in five more boys lol. They're a boy band if y'all don't know em look em up they're AMAZING. But yeah lol.
And it's juss for this chapter.
~~~

*Santa Monica Pier*

"Ahh! Look that's them!" I squealed of excitement. "Ceci Calmate." Mario chuckled. "But you know I love them so shut the fuck up." I glared at him. "Come on please I wanna go see them!" I whined as I dragged them with me. "Who are they anyways?" Jacob laughed.

"They're like my favorite boy band of all time!" I said and pushed through the crowd dragging them with me. "Gabby come o-." I was stopped as I bumped into someone and almost ate it. "Ah shit are you okay?" I heard the voice.

They helped me up off the floor. "Yeah I'm okay thank you." I said with a shaky voice. As I see it was Zion I bumped into. I couldn't believe it. I'm standing right in front of them.

Im standing right in front of FUCKEN Prettymuch . All I could hear was the laughter of Mario. "Shut the fuck up." I said as I blushed instantly. "Mira Ella es sonroja." Gabe says teasing me.

"Pinche pendejo. Callate Gabby." I flipped him off as my face was still red. "Sorry bout her she's never met anyone famous before." Gabe laughs at me as I punch his arm for him to stop embarrassing me. "Yeah she's really obsessed wit y'all. She literally cries to your songs ." "Mio stop." I say hiding my red face. "No need to be embarrassed ma." Nick said. Making me blush even more.

He just called me Ma oh my I'm freaking out. "Can I take a picture with you guys please?" I asked as they all smiled and nodded. "Gabby Por favor." I smiled as he rolled his eyes and took my phone.

"Today's her birthday." Mario added in. "Oh word?" Brandon smiled "happy birthday..." he said "Cecilia." I smiled. "Happy birthday Cecilia." He said. "Thank you B." I hugged him. "Happy birthday darlin." Zion said wrapping me into a hug. "Ah I'm actually gonna cry. I love you guys so much." I said as my eyes actually were watery.

"Don't cry." Austin said giving me a hug. "Ah Austin I love you." I cried and hugged him. "Ceci andale." Gabe said. "Callate" I said as they laughed. "Wait I'm sorry can we do individuals?" I hoped they'd say yes.

"Yeah sure." Nick says smiling at me widely. Soon after I took pics with all of them I hugged them all once more. "So how old are you?" Zion asked smirking. "I'm eighteen." "Maybe we could hang out or somethin." He winked.

"As in..." I asked for him to continue his sentence. "On a date" I giggled. "I truly love the offer especially from you Z, but I have a boyfriend." "Ah I get it maybe as friends?" He asked. I nod my head yes.

"Us too?" Nick asked as I laugh and nod my head. "I've always wanted to be friends with the Prettymuch boys." I squealed of happiness. "What are you guys doing today anyways?" I asked "well we're on break right now. We just thought we'd come hang out at the beach." Edwin said as fans came up and started squealing and taking pictures.

*Later That Day*

"Do you guys want to come to a party tonight?" Zion offered. I shrugged my shoulders "I'm down." Gabe nods his head as mario and Jacob do too. I nod my head as we all start walking. "Wait I thought you was going with Spooky." Gabe said. The boys start laughing. "Is that some rapper or somethin?" Nick laughs.

We all looked at each other with blank stares. "That's my boyfriend." I said plainly. "Oh." They said seriously but start laughing again. "Is he a rapper?" Edwin asked. Then I started laughing "rapper? Nah not even close." I giggled.

"Why's his name spooky?" Austin asked curiously. "Because he's done things that shouldn't be said out loud." Mario speaks up. "He's not even scary." I rolled my eyes. "You don't count." Mario, Gabe and Jacob day to me at once.

I flipped them off as the boys still seemed lost. "What do you mean Scary?"  Nick asked. "He's a cholo Nick" I shake my head as they all were astonished. "Wait. A full on cholo?" Edwin asked so amazed. I giggled a bit. "Yeah I guess you could say that." I replied

"Like the ones with the tattoos?" Zion asked like a child and pointing to his eye. "Wait teardrop means you killed someone." Edwin said stating the obvious. "No shit bitch." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Wait!? Did he kill someone?!" Nick whispered. I look back at Gabe and them. They shrug their shoulders "Yeah he did." I replied. They all gasped and were shocked. "Damn you date thugs?" Zion asked. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Correction thug. I've only dated One." I say. "Damn so you've never had another boyfriend? Like not even like if y'all were on a break and shit?" Edwin asked. "Nope. He's stuck with me. I'm stuck with him." I shrug. "Oh about that party? It got cancelled cops started pulling up already." Austin buts in.

"Damn I was finna get faded." Zion slumps. I laughed a little. "Y'all party like white kids. Y'all ain't ever been to a FreeRidge party." I said. "Excuse me for your information missy. I am white. But no offense was taken." Nick laughed.

"Aye I take offense I ain't even white." Brandon said. "Yeah me too" Zion says. "Oh please. Y'all party, hell yeah y'all party but y'all ain't ever seen a party in Freeridge. Right?" I asked looking to Gabe and Mario and Jacob.

They all start nodding their heads. "Since you speak so high and mighty about it. Why don't we go to one of these outrageous parties?" Nick smirked. I smirked right back "y'all ain't down." I dared them.

"Bet" Brandon said. "Okay let me find out from Jasmine" I grabbed my phone to text Jasmine. "You have Jasmines number?" Gabe asked shaking his head. "She texted me asking me about Berto. And I told her that he's taken." "But he isn't." Gabe said stating the obvious. "I know that dipshit i just said tht to save Him from her." I replied to Gabe.

"Ah got it. Damn Vale's throwing a party." I said "no Santos Party." Gabe said. I frown "but why!?" "Ceci, no. You should know why." Gabe says. I look at him with my puppy dog eyes "Por favor gabby." I plead but he turns around. "Not this time Cecilia" he replied. Jacob turned around too.

"Mio please." I pleaded as he saw my eyes. "Ah Damn it Ceci. Why you do this for." He whined as I squealed. "Yay! And plus it's not like anything bad is gonna happen." I said. Then I looked to the five boys.

The. Realization hits. "Maybe we shouldn't nevermind." I said "wait what? Why?" Austin asked lost. "Let's just find another party." I say seeing who else was throwing one. "Nah I wanna go to that party. What's wrong with that one?" Zion asked.

I look at Gabe "you were right." I frowned. "Right about what? You know you really suck at telling news." Zion said. "Thanks." I said sarcastically. "Nah it shouldn't be that big of a deal." Mario said finally catching on.

"Y'all can someone tell us what the fuck y'all talkin about." Edwin asked lost. I sighed "there's two gangs in our neighborhood. The Prophets and the Santos. We're going to a Santos party, and well if we pull up with Zion they gonna think we pulled up with the enemy." I said.

They all 'Ohhhh' and understood. "But it's Vale. You know she understands you. She's like your best friend." Mario says. I crossed my arms. "You just want to go because you know Angelica is gonna be there." I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Ceci." He says flipping me off.

"Just say fuck it." Gabe shrugs. "Weren't you just encouraging us not to go?" I asked confused. "Lenas gonna be there. I miss my girl." He said. "Yeah Mel is gonna be there too. She's meeting up with some of her friends." Jacob said looking at his phones.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright fine y'all still down?" I asked as they nodded their heads yes. "Alright before we take off. Ditch your colors." I said considering some of them had green on and shit. "Take the green shit off. If y'all have jackets wear them. If they black great whatever just wear them." I say as they nod their heads.

*At Vale's House*

We got out and so did the guys. I squealed as I saw the red impala. As I looked over to the crowded house full of Santos. I see him on the stairs with Jose, Julio and Choncho. His usual homies. "Oye Ceci!" I heard. "Sad Eyes." I smiled as he gave me a side hug. "Wheres Huerita?" I asked. "She's in da back with Vale y Julia." He responded. "Feliz cumpleaños gemelos" he said wrapping his arms around Gabe and I.

"Gracias." We said and smiled. "Wait you guys are twins?" Nick asked shocked as we laughed and nodded our heads. "Mamita!" I hear and I look over to see him. I smirk and walk over to him.

"Hola" I smiled as he wrapped me in a hug. "Feliz Cumpleaños mi Amor." He said. "Gracias." I say as I peck his lips. "You and me tomorrow Sí?" He asked I nod my head. "Happy birthday Ceci." Julio said as Chancho and Jose replied as well. "Thanks guys." I smiled and gave them a hug.

"Happy birthday foo." Oscar said to Gabe. "Thanks Man." They bro hugged as Oscar sees the boys. Soon The others act all tough. "Who the hell are they?" Oscar asked all tough. The boys were frightened of my boyfriend.

"Recuerde was Banda de chicos de la que Te hable?" He nods his head his eyes still on the boys. "This is them." I say. "Where you from foo?" He asked Zion, not caring for the other four. "Canada." He said with a little confidence. Oscar walks up to him and gets in his face.

As Zion tried to be hard but couldn't. Soon enough Oscar cracks a smile "I'm just fucking with you man." He laughs and Zion lets out a sigh of relief. I giggled and rolled my eyes as Oscar wrapped his arm around me.

Gabe's Pov:

It's been a great birthday so far. "We'll be back." Oscar said with his arm wrapped around Ceci and walked into the house. Next I hear whistles from Jose and Julio. "Aye that's still my sister Putos" I say as they all laugh at me.

"Happy birthday Gabby." Julio said "thnks Man." I replied bro hugging him. "Yo come on lets go to the back." I offered. They nod their heads "So like what exactly makes these parties fun?" Zion asked. "Mi amor" I hear and turn to see Lena. "Feliz cumpleaños." She said hugging and kissing me. "Gracias mi amor." I smiled wrapping her into a hug.

"Hey omg you guys are the band Ceci listens to." Lena says pointing at the guys. "That's us" Brandon chuckles. Soon Ceci comes out with Oscar. "You can ask Lia. Catch you guys later." I say trying to go with Lena.

Cecilia's PoV:

Oscar and I walk out to the back to see the boys clueless. I chuckle as We walk over to them. "No offense ceci, but what's so hype about these parties?" Zion whispered. I chuckle "Tell me have you ever partied with a bunch of Mexicans before? We know how to have a good time." I replied. "You have a point there. Imma go get a drink." Edwin says.

"You have a blunt?" I asked Oscar. He gives me the one off his ear and lights it up. As I take a long hit and pass it to Zion. "Fuck yeah." He laughs taking a hit too. I giggled and we continued to have a good time.

~~~

Sorry this was like hella Crappy. I juss had nothing else to write tbh. So now I have to find something again lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 494 20
Anastasia Marcos was Rubens cousin she lived in New York for a bit she was 20 years old she came back to live in freeridge she missed her mom and her...
194K 2.3K 35
Jayde Diaz, the sister of Oscar and Cesar Diaz ends up falling for Sapo. (Yes, Sapo is a main character in this story along with all the other main...
75.7K 1.8K 36
Typically used in the Gang community. To initiate a new member, they kick their ass for a pre-determined amount of time. - In which Minnie loves her...
12.4K 253 15
When Gabriela moved from Miami to Freeridge her parents had one rule: don't talk to the gangmembers. Not hard right? Especially for a nerd in Robotic...