Shivika: Will love blossom ag...

由 vagilikku

Shivaay Singh Oberoi decides to divorce Anika after he gets black mailed by Mrs. Kapoor. Anika decides to lea... 更多

1. Her new life
2. Oberoi Family
3. The past
4. The past (ii)
5. The past (iii)
6. Longing heart
7. Cover
8. A ray of hope?
9. Him, her
10. Meeting Sahil
11. The meet
12. Meeting her
13. A danger?
14. Saving her
16. His care, her anger
17. Thoughts and decisions?
18. His request
19. Will she?
20. Her decision
21. Travelling back
22. Her welcome
23. The party
24. Family
25. Misunderstandings?
26. Revealed truth
27. Her apologies
28. The Oberoi day!
29. To bring them close..
30. Convincing them
31. A new journey
32. Friends?
33. Travel dairies(i)
34. Travel dairies(ii)
35. Behind the facade
36. Their thoughts
37. Attraction, confusion
38. The painful nightmare
39. Sharing her pain
40. Sparks of jealousy
41. The untold love
42. Mind v/s Heart
43. Understanding their relation
44. Small steps!
45. Happy moments!
46. One, forever!
47. Business trip
48. Broken
49. Sharing his pain
50. Realizing love!
51. Our world!
52. I love you too!
53. Marriage!
54. Imperfectly perfect!
55. His love, her strength!
56. New beginnings!
57. Maha Aarthi!
58. Ruvya ki shaadi hai!
59. A good news!
60. Love & Mood Swings!
61. EPILOGUE!!

15. Saving her(ii)

6.7K 589 65
由 vagilikku

Shivaay saw the temple and looked at Anika.

S: Maybe we can get some help here Anika. Lets go!

Anika nodded and he held her hand. She looked at him while he started walking towards temple. Anika initially fumbled but Shivaay held her at right time.

S: Are you fine?

Anika nodded. Placing his hand around her shoulder, he helped her to walk. She looked into his eyes to find him staring at her already. For some reason she didn't want to come out from his hold and he didn't even try to remove his hand from her. They climbed the steps together just looking into each others eyes forgetting everything. Soon after entering the temple, they were shocked seeing the scenario. There were many couples in the temple but what shocked them was they were waiting to get married. The whole place was looked like a community wedding. Shivaay looked at a person who was looking like a manager who was organizing everything.

S: We could get some help from him!

Anika nodded and both of them moved towards that person. Shivaay called the person and the latter turned towards him.

P: Kya chahiye?

S: We need your help..Actually we were going towards the city and our vehicle got..

The person interrupted Shivaay.

P: Hum sab samajh gaye hai ki aap kya kehna chahte hai!

He looked at a women and called her and she arrived there. She looked at Anika.

L: Aap aiye humare saath!

Before Anika could say something, the lady dragged Anika and a man dragged Shivaay from that place. Both were not understanding what was happening. They were given clothes to change and that's when they understood that the manager had misunderstood the situation. Shivaay was about to go out and talk to the manager but the assistant didn't allow him to go and asked him to get ready soon.

Shivaay look:

On the other side Anika's situation was also the same. She tried talking to the woman assistant but none were listening to her and she was forced to change her outfit.

Anika look:

Anika came out of the room and the lady pointed where Shivaay was standing. He turned back when he sensed Anika and his heart skipped a beat. She was looking gorgeous in the bridal attire. For a moment he forgot everything and assumed that all is fine between them and they are getting married. He came out of his thoughts when Anika called him.

A: I think we need to go from this place.

S: Lets go!

Both started to go when the manager showed them a place and both of them were made to exchange garlands and sit before agni kund. That's it. There was no way to escape from this place now. The pandit was chanting holy mantras and asked both of them to close their eyes.

Shivaay(in mind):

Now I got to understand everything bhagwan. If this is the way to get back her in my life then I am ready for it. Thank you so much for showing me the way to win her. Omru ne sahi kaha tha, I believed in my love and now we are getting married. I promise to take good care, to love you and cherish you forever Anika. I accept you as my wife.

Anika(in mind):

What should I do now? I don't want to give him any chance but now we are getting married. I am not understanding what to do! Why are you doing this God? I know he can never love me because of his beliefs in naam, khoon, khandaan..I don't even know how his family will react when they get to know truth..And above all can I accept him as my husband?

Anika looked at him to see him. He was already looking at her. There was something different in his eyes while Shivaay saw confusion in her eyes. They broke eye lock when priest called them to stand for phere. They took seven rounds around holy fire. While Shivaay was taking every step whole heartedly, Anika was thinking at how their life will change from now on.

They settled down and Shivaay was asked to tie mangalsutra and adorn sindhoor. Priest forwaded a thali having sindhoor box and mangalsutra. He took the chain from it and tied it to her neck. Anika closed her eyes remembering past. Shivaay then took a pinch of sindhoor and adorned it in her maang, making her his wife.

A tear escaped from her eye while staring him. He promised to himself to not leave her hand in any situation and decided to give her all the happiness he deserves. Both of them stood up and Shivaay held her hand and the couple took blessings from the priest. He wished a very happy long life to the couple and left. The manager moved towards Shivaay.

M: Aap ne kaha ki aap ke paas vehicle nahi hai na, I arranged a vehicle for both of you.

Shivaay thanked the person.

M: Aap thankyou mat kahiye, tum dono humesha khush rahiye aur ek doosre ka saath dijiye..

Shivika took blessings from the manager and moved towards the car the person had arranged. They settled down in the car and Anika had told the address of her home to the driver. The person had started the car and Shivika sat silently.

He looked at her who was silently looking through the window. He could understand whats going on in her mind.

S: Anika!

She looked at him.

A: I know what you want to talk but please I need some time. I don't want to talk about anything.

She again turned her face away from him. He moved a little close to her.

S: I am there for you! Forever!

She didn't say anything. He placed his left hand on hers and held her hand tightly to assure her. She closed her eyes leaning onto window unable to bear anything. Right now she wants to go to home and be with Sahil. He leaned back on his seat and turned to opposite direction. Whatever may happen, he decided to not leave her hand and convince her and to ask sorry for all his deeds.

After an hour of journey, the car stopped suddenly. Shivaay looked at her who was shocked seeing an angry Shaurya looking at them holding a gun. He looked at front and his blood boiled seeing Shaurya. His hold on Anika's hand got tightened. Both looked at each other.

S: I won't let that person touch you!

Shivaay got down the car and his hand formed a fist seeing Shaurya.

Sh: How will I let my honey go away from me? You haven't done right by kidnapping my would be wife!

S: She is my wife you idiot! She is Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi! Dare you touch her and that would be your last breathe. She is my pride and dare you mess with that!

Sh: Fine..I will kill you and make her mine!

Shaurya pointed gun towards Shivaay's forehead. A panicked Anika got down the car and ran towards Shivaay.

Sh: I already told you to not to mess up Anika! Now see, I will kill your ex-husband..oops..shaadi kar li tum dono ne! Koi baat nahi..I will kill him and take you away honey!

A: Shaurya please let us go! Understand that I am married now and I don't love you nor I can ever love you in future..So please forget me and let us go!

Shaurya got very much angry and Shivaay, Shaurya started to fight. Shivaay asked Anika to leave the place but she was not listening. Suddenly Shaurya pushed Shivaay and Anika ran to him. Shaurya shot a bullet and it hit Anika while running towards Shivaay.

S: Anikaaa!

Sh: If she can't be mine, then I won't let her be yours also!

He was about to shoot another bullet when Shivaay kicked his stomach and banged Shaurya's face onto the car's bonnet. He is beating Shaurya mercilessly when the latter laughed. Shivaay looked in the direction to see Anika breathing heavily. He banged Shaurya's head to the car bonnet for last time and he fell unconscious.

Shivaay ran towards Anika and carried her in his arms towards the car. The driver was also scared seeing Anika's condition.

S: Take us to nearby hospital..

He nodded and drove the car speedly. Shivaay placed a kerchief on the shoulder to stop the blood flow. She was slowly closing her eyes.

S: Anika please dont close your eyes..Dont you dare give up..Please Anika aankhe kholo! Mein mar jaunga tumhare bina.

He was crying badly seeing her in this state. When they reached the hospital, Shivaay yelled for a doctor and placed unconscious Anika on stretcher. She was taken to operation ward and the nurse asked Shivaay to sign papers. He signed them with a trembling hand. As the nurse left, Shivaay fell down on his knees.

He heard his phone ringing and it was Om. Shivaay informed them everything and the address of the hospital. He sat down hugging his knees to his chest and cried like a child looking at the door of operation theater.

S: Anika mein mar jaunga tumhare bina..Please come back to me safely..Woh goli mere liye tha Anika, tum kyu bich mien aagayi? Why did you come in between? If not for me, please come back for Sahil at least! Please bhagwan, meri Anika ko kuch mat hone dena! She can't leave all of us..

*****

After two hours,

Doctor came out of operation theater and Shivaay stood up and moved towards him.

S: How is my wife? She is fine na? I know nothing can happen to her..

Doc: Please relax! She is fine..You had brought her on right time! She needs to take complete rest for one week! She is physically very weak and you need to take proper care of her.

S: I will doctor..Thank you so much for saving her! Aap bata nahi sakte aap ne mere liye kya kiya!

Doc: Its my responsibility..Don't thank me!

S: Can I see her?

Doc: We will shift her to a room after half an hour, you can meet her then! Be brave young man! Your wife is absolutely fine!

He patted Shivaay's shoulder and left. Shivaay's family had reached the hospital and everyone were glad that she was fine. Shivaay moved towards Sahil and knelt down before him.

Sa: SSO, aap ko bohot chot lagi hai! Aap bhi doctor ke paas jaiye na!

S: Mein theek hoon..Tum theek ho na? Did you have something?

Sahil nodded. All of them went to the room Anika was shifted to. Shivaay was about to go but turned to Khanna.

S: Find that Shaurya and make sure he gets arrested. He needs to know to what extent Shivaay Singh Oberoi can go!

He flicked his hair and left to Anika's room. Khanna smiled widely. Only Anika mam has the power to bring out tadibaaz version of SSO. He smiled remembering their banter and fights.

*****

Anika slowly woke up and saw Sahil, Neha & entire Oberoi family. She tried to get up but Shivaay nodded no and helped her lie down properly.

S: How are you feeling now?

A: Theek hoon.

S: Is it paining?

A: No.

S: You need to take proper care of yourself. You can leave to home tomorrow. And you need to take complete rest for a week.

She nodded. After having a small talk with Sahil, she slept. Shivaay sat next to her caressing her hair and assuring himself that she is fine. He saw sindhoor in her partition and gave a small smile and kissed her forehead.

S: Get well soon Anika..

*****

Precap: Leap!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

290K 28.7K 44
An angry Shivaay Singh Oberoi marries his wedding planner- Anika, for whom he once secretly harbored feelings of affection. Shivaay's one day marriag...
422K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...
152K 11.3K 44
A way dramatic story of the couple Shivika. Shivaay and Annika , married for more than twenty years. But being separated since long time. Circumstanc...
74K 8K 23
Anika was eloping from her house to marry her long time boyfriend, Aditya but an accident changed her whole life. Let's see what happens next. peep...