The Slytherin Royals

By MaxineLane

Kallista Zenia Emrys is born in the world of high society pure bloods. Being one of the last remaining descen... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
The Life of Kala Emrys
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Voldemort's Last Memory
71
72
73
74
75
76
Scorpius and Sierra
The Ice Queen
The Scorpion King
-1
That One Girl Blaise Zabini Loved
Flint's Special Puff
The Restricted Section
Sierra's Dirty Little Secret
The Slytherin Darling
Darling 1

The Malfoy Family

65.8K 2K 4K
By MaxineLane

*this snippet is dedicated to our love, Draco*

Draco Malfoy dressed in the finest suit money could buy sat in the cafe that he once ate with Kallista. The cafe during that one Christmas where they wondered where would they be in a few years. He would forever thank life for allowing him to spend these past few years with the love of his life. Even better now that they have two amazing children.

Checking the clock on the wall, he wondered what was taking so long.

Just then, the front doors of the cafe opens revealing his wife who was already smiling happily at him. Kallista Malfoy is dressed exquisitely in a formal silk dress and high heels. She looked like she came right out of a high end fashion magazine.

"Sorry I'm late, love. Got a bit of trouble from the last case." Kallista Malfoy joined her husband in the booth and gave him a long kiss on the cheek.

"Are you hurt?" Draco asked inspecting his love.

Kallista merely shook her head and took hold of his hand. "How was Russia?"

"It's coming along. Blaise is doing what he does best."

She cringed in distaste. "I hope he didn't sleep with anyone."

Draco laughed at his wife before leaning down to press his lips on her forehead. He's missed her. Since they've decided to expand their reach, they hardly had any time together. With the others, they've been all over the world traveling and working. "You need not worry, love. He's just charming our future allies."

Kallista nods pressing close to Draco and relaxing into him. She felt him shift his weight. He was reaching inside his coat jacket.

Feeling Draco place something in her hands, she looked down and a gasp escaped her lips. "A gift from my travels."

The smile on her face was blinding. Always when Draco left for long periods of time he would always come home with a present for her. Something he came across during their time away from each other. Usually, it was something that reminded him of her. "It's gorgeous, Dray."

"I'm sorry we haven't had that much time together." Draco whispered feeling guilty. "I hope you received all my letters."

"Yes, all thirty eight letters. You were only gone for four days." She mused clutching her new gift in her hands.

"I couldn't help it. There was so much to tell you."

In that moment, the door to the cafe opens yet again revealing an excited looking Scorpius and Sierra. "Mum! Dad!"

The finely dressed pair rush to the booth they were occupying and wrapped their parents in a long hug. "How was the match?" Draco asked giving his son an affectionate pat on the shoulder and Sierra a kiss on the cheek.

"The Irish have done it again!" Sierra cheered hugging her mother longer than necessary and sitting down on the seat opposite her parents.

Scorpius proceeded to kiss their mother on the cheek and held her hand before sitting down beside his sister. "Not by that much. The Polish did so well. You would have been proud of them, mum."

"I wish I could have watched with you." Kallista said smiling at her not so young children. Scorpius was seventeen now -almost eighteen- and Sierra just turned sixteen.

Sierra frowned at her mum. Both her parents looked fabulously rich and wealthy but she could clearly see how tired they both were. "I wish we could help the family more."

Draco couldn't help but smile reaching for his girl and holding her hand. "Thank you, our sweet girl. Enough about the family business. Tell us all about the match."

The brightness in Sierra's eyes return. "It was amazing! Unfortunate really that we had to sit next to Peter Wood."

-

After the holiday break, Headmaster Theodore Nott stood in front of the Great Hall and welcomed everyone back with an easy smile. Scorpius and Sierra smiled back eagerly.

"I am pleased to announce that an inter school Quidditch competition will start this year."

Sierra gasped in her seat, eyes widening in excitement. She turned to her brother and Calix. "Salazar's silvery beard!"

The entire Slytherin table sniggers at her reaction. Not many things could capture the attention of the Ice Queen.

Calix Zabini reaches over to his betrothed and affectionately pushes a blonde hair away from her eyes.

"To encourage inter house relationship, we will be choosing the Hogwarts Quidditch team from all four houses." Headmaster Nott continues with a nod of his head towards each table.

Sierra's eyes immediately lands on Peter Wood who was already grinning at her. He winks which makes Sierra do a very unladylike finger towards him.

"The Heads of House have already chosen the Captain for the team. All four votes are for Sierra Malfoy."

Shouts of agreement and applause from all four houses fill the Great Hall. If there's one thing everyone agrees upon, it's the brilliance and sheer talent that Sierra Malfoy has inside the pitch. A true leader and an utter menace really.

"Congratulations, Sierra. It is well deserved. Additionally, Peter Wood has been chosen as your right hand. Work well together."

Sierra doesn't get the chance to complain - not that she would since Wood is indeed an excellent flyer - because her Father, Draco Malfoy, steps into the Great Hall accompanied by the very handsome Minister, Blaise Zabini.

The entire Great Hall quiets. Jaws agape, it was like watching royalty enter. Equally handsome and confident, the two widely known Wizards walk through the Great Hall with their heads held high and a commanding authority surrounding them.

"Oh, yes. To oversee this event, we have Draco Malfoy. Oh? The Minister is here too. Sorry, Blaise." Headmaster Nott says with a not so apologetic smile at an affronted looking Minister. "I truly didn't see you." He was lying. Everyone could see him. Like Calix, Blaise Zabini is truly a sight to behold.

With a soft growl and flip of his perfectly combed hair, Blaise stands before the students and gives his famous smile. "Thank you for having us. I've truly missed Hogwarts- Calix, my boy! I didn't know you go here."

Calix buried his head in the palms of his hand. He didn't appreciate his father's attempt at being hilarious.

Beside Blaise, Draco rolled his eyes at his friend and cleared his throat. Hands behind his back, he was purely business. "I am here to ensure that everything goes smoothly for this event. Through Quidditch, we not only want Hogwarts to work as one but we also want to keep close relations with our neighbors. That being said, we should still crush them and take the cup. I believe Hogwarts is strong but it's stronger united. The four houses will each contribute to this. Thank you."

"Your father is bloody amazing."

-

"Good morning, Sierra." Peter Wood greeted cheerfully the next morning.

Sierra who's dressed in her usual Quidditch outfit -tight trousers and a sleeves tunic- barely bats an eye at Peter. "Morning... Wood."

Peter blushes profusely at this. "Don't say it like that!"

"Sure. Whatever you say."

A small playful grin makes it way to his face at her dismissal. "If you keep saying that, I'll have the wrong idea and think you're thinking about my morning- ouch! Sierra!"

Sierra purposely swung her gnarly looking beater's bat near his supposed... wood. "Oops, my bad."

"Children, please." Cassius Warrington, the chosen Hogwarts Coach chastise the two. "Enough about Wood's wood. We have a roster to fill."

Peter clears his throat and scratches the back of his head. "Of course, Professor."

"We want the best of the best." Sierra immediately tells them. "I don't know what you're doing here. There's obviously better Chasers than you." She tells Peter with a careless shrug.

"You wish. I know you don't believe that. I'm better than your beloved fiancé. Admit it." Peter continues to tease. He childishly crosses arms across his chest and wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

Cassius sighs at the two bickering teenagers. Since their first year, the pair have been at each other's necks. It couldn't be helped. Sierra and Peter are the best in Hogwarts. Both smart and skillful captains of their house but too used to their usual rivalry.

"Stop staring at my tent." Peter says playfully covering his crotch area with his hands.

Sierra merely scoffs. "I'm hardly staring at anything. It's more like a pebble."

"You take that back!"

Having enough, Cassius groans and stands from where he's sitting. "At this rate, we should just hand over the cup to Durmstrang."

Instantly, the two stop bickering. Different as they may be, they both wanted the same thing.

Sierra flushes and coughs. "So that's one beater and one keeper?"

Peter nods in agreement. "Two chasers and a seeker."

-

From the castle, Draco watches his daughter train on the pitch. Not too far from her on the bleachers was his son, engrossed in a book. From time to time, Scorpius would look up from his reading and check on Sierra. When he's satisfied of her safety, Scorpius turns back to his book to continue whatever he's reading.

Draco has heard from Theo that the two are very close at school. He's never actually seen it until now. It's rather heartwarming to see the two watch out for each other. These days, he's hardly home and Draco's constantly worried about his family but the sight before him calms him a little.

"We never had that." Theo appears at his side.

"No but we had each other."

-

Author's Note: Hello everyone! I want to thank you for your continuous support. It means so much that you're all still reading the story.

I would just like to confirm that these are just snippets and previews of.... what's to come? ;)

For now, have our favorite Slytherin boy to quench your thirst. I know I'm thirsty for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.1K 19
Alice is a pure blood descendent of Salazar Slytherin. Which means she's a blood relatives to Voldemort. Of course, she's not aware of this when she...
32.5K 970 39
A story about Krystal Eleanor ; muggle born Ravenclaw and Draco Malfoy ; pure blood Slytherin... Krystal Eleanor, being picked on by Draco Malfoy mad...
10.7K 264 29
{COMPLETED} A Slytherin pure-blood, Nezabelle Sipher has a horrible reputation in the Slytherin house as she is as kind to her house as to other hous...
92.2K 3.4K 114
Ursula Black was only two years old when her mother was killed for resisting Voldemort. She is given to her aunt and uncle, Narcissa and Lucius Malfo...