Bet On That - Sequel To Playi...

By BOSSBRINCESS

SEQUEL TO PLAYING HARD . More

1.|Back Then Until Now.
2.|New People
3.|Positive
5.|Doing It Alone
6.|Be Quiet
7.|Doing It
8.|Running Out Of Time
9.|With Time I'll Tell
10.|Im Here Now
11.|Short Story
12. What Happens In The Dark Comes To Light.
13. Facing Fears
A/N

4.|Back In Touch

10.4K 420 85
By BOSSBRINCESS

-- Benz Pic Above (SexyiKnow)

B E T O N I T

Kadei gave Benz a quick up and down look, a few things changed while one remained. Him being so sexy and attractive to her.

Benz skin was still soft and chocalate, his eyes where still that glowing Light Browns she loved. But his hair was no longer long, Benz had cut it all off into a fade.

He was now wearing a line up, with deep waves. Benz smiled inside staring at the love of his life. Even though its been months, he still held so much fire for her.

She was looking better then ever, he noticed everything that changed about her. He also hoped that somewhere she could forgive him for what he did, and start over.

"Benz" She said. "Don't act like you ain't hear me" He smiled sitting across from her. "Who is that?" He asked throwing his hand back in Deric's direction. "My friend" She replied.

Some how with Benz around Kadei no longer focused on the fact that she was pregnant. That was one of the reasons she fell for him in the first place.

Benz always made me forget my problems. It doesn't justify anything though, he still lied. He still cheated on me, and he still took that money.

"Friends don't give friends kisses" He smiled through his jealously. Benz knew she would never give him another chance. But that wouldn't stop him from showing her, that she would always be his.

"They do if they understand" I replied raising my eyebrows. "Well shit bring that ass here!" Kadei laughed rolling here eyes at Benz flirtatious ways.

This boy hasn't changed one bit, she thought to herself. "What's funny?" Benz frowned, locking eyes with her."You are" She said loud and clear.

"How im funny?" He sat back. "Because you gotta be a clown, or one insane jackass to think I'd plant these on yours" She smiled grabbing her purse to leave.

Benz chuckled, he couldn't get mad even if he wanted to. Kadei always been tough like that on him. She was so damn stubborn, he still wanted her ass.

"I deserve that" He thought.

"Where you going?" He asked following her, he liked talking with her. Especially since she hasn't spoke to him, since she's been home.

"Home, I'm sleepy" Kadei said in all honesty. Now that she knows she really is pregnant, she was finally catching up with her symptoms.

I never realized how much denial can make you feel so numb, and be so blind to everything. I really felt different, like i just knew things were changing i felt it.

"You had a long day?" Benz watched her ass shift in front of him. His bottom lip slithered under his top teeth, clamping down on it.

"Sorta like a long week" She huffed. "Why is that?" He replied quickly. "Benz why you in my business?, don't you have shit to do?" She said facing him.

Kadei let go of everything he did, but she didn't want him to think they were coo. I don't feel the need to be, friendly with somebody that betted on me.

"I'm just asking, we haven't talked" He said. "And your trying to see where my head is" She said cutting him off. "Yeah, i mean you know" He shrugged.

Kadei exhaled throwing her head back. "Benz you and I haven't had a one on one conversation, since what happened" Benz nodded still listening.

Kadei paused before noticing the confused look on his face. "So what makes you think i wanna have that now?" She spoke feeling funny, she tried fighting that feeling.

It was the feeling of things being awkward, it made her uncomfortable. She wanted to be able to talk to Benz, without things being weird.

She wanted to show Benz she was over it. That she was on to something knew, and that whatever they had was long gone. Truth be told she didn't want him to see, that he had hurt her deeply.

If Benz caught so much as a glimpse of that, he'd only try harder. I'm stubborn i know, and all I'll do is hurt his feelings and run away from it...AGAIN!

I don't wanna be friends, but i do want him to know that we can move past this. "I know, but i never got to apologize" He added.

"And you don't have to, you had plenty chances to do that...you just never took any" I shrugged unlocking my car door to get in.

Benz stood off watching Kadei's brand new Infinity Fx, disappear out of there school parking lot. What she said hit him below the belt, because everything she said was true.

She glanced in her rear view mirror then shaking her head. I just wanna forget everything, so that's what ima do. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Forgotten" She declared.

Landon met me at Lucy Lawns park, directly up the street from our house. We were supposed to get food, but seeing Benz shifted the little appetite i did not have.

He pulled up parking beside my car, then meeting me by the jungle gym where i sat alone brainstorming about everything.

"Shit D, the park? really? what did you do?" Landon stood back, him and his sister shared all there business together. Or if anything ever bothered them, this is where they would meet and talk about all of it.

"I didn't do anything" Is what i really wanted say. "You know how we were little, and we would play house with Kevin and Kaloni?" Landon laughed sitting beside me.

"Yeah Kaloni was my wife, and Kevin was your boyfriend. You said you would never get married" We laughed together.

"I hated Kevin man, and you know that" She pointed laughing. "He loved you though" Landon replied, thinking about the day he last saw him.

Kevin grew up overnight, no more bad skin, crooked teeth and hammy downs. He wasn't that little nigga no more, he was a straight pretty boy.

"Really?" Kadei asked her brother. "Yeah, i saw him a while back. He asked about you, then told me what it was" He said with silence behind it.

"Been a minute since ive seen either of them" Landon added. "Yeah everyone grew up, got jobs and had kids" She expressed. "Well i don't know about kids" Landon corrected me.

"Well i can't speak for you" she said flat out. Landon looked over at his sister, she sat there still staring out. "D why you really bring me here?" He was curious now.

Kadei sat there trying to pick out the right words. Although nothing sounded better then I'm pregnant. So she held her breath and let it out. "I'm pregnant"

"Pregnant?!" Landon semi shouted. It caught Kadei off guard, she expected him to atleast think she may have only been playing. Her mouth fell open, as she spilled out her little heart.

"It's true Landon, since i came home ive just been fucking up. I lost my sense, and I'm barely finding it now" She sulked telling him everything.

"At first i was in denial, i took four test FOUR. All positive, then the ultrasounds was a huge smack in the face" I explained. "The night at the party, I did something i regret" I said sadly.

"What did you do?" He asked grabbing her by both her arms. Landon wanted to be there for his sister, ever since his dad walked out he's been the one to protect her, and prove to her she didn't need another nigga to make her feel safe.

"I just wanted him to feel how i felt, it was a mistake. I just wish i was myself at the time, but i did it and i can't take it back" I looked deep into my brothers eyes with heavy tears.

"I slept with him.." My head fell to my chest, i thought i could keep it to myself. pretend it never happened, i was good at that..not this time. "Slept with who?" Landon requested.

I took another deep breath, holding back my tears. You don't cry when you fuck up, you knew exactly what you did Kadei. I made sure my mind knew, that i myself was wrong in and out. "His brother..Benz's little brother" ...

Landon let Kadei go taking a few steps back. "The fuck you mean D? i know yo ass better be lien to me!" He yelled very disappointed, he felt his sister was better then this. He pondered on what would make her stoop this low, she took it entirely to far.

"I did it and i damn sure ain't gone lie and say it's not true just to make it sound good" I admitted truthfully. "you so fucking stupid! i don't care what that nigga did to you, that was to much. Where you learn that shit from?" Landon was furious.

"Landon you know i fess up to whatever i do, and if shit hits the fan then so be it" I shrugged beginning to get upset. "And you don't have to care about what he did to me, that shit didn't happen to you. It happened to me once again with a new fucking twist" I yelled standing up.

"Then so be it? D you proud of that shit" He laughed turning around shaking his head. "I'm not proud of shit, at the time it made sense" Landon shook his head harder. "You just like the rest of them bitches" He said throwing his hands up.

"I know i messed up, i don't need your sympathy. I just needed someone to confide in, my best friend acting like my enemy. And now my only friend that's left, my brother... calling me all types of bitches" Kadei made a devious grin looking at the ground with a small chuckle.

Kadei got up gracefully stepping off with her head held high. She never once turned her back, she made a pack with herself that very day.

"Whoever ain't with me, fuck em. My problems were never to big to handle alone"

__________
V O T E
C O M M E N T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 49 12
Part 2 of Given Extortion. The gang is back for a round 2... are you ready?
54.1K 2.8K 59
Book 2 ( Memories )
97K 3.5K 45
The Sequel To Trust Issues..........
Ecstasy By 8:27

Teen Fiction

27.5K 1.1K 26
Sex, Lies, and a Stripper.