Perfect Chemistry.

Від DreamGyalx

What happens when two polar opposites cross paths? Більше

O N E 🌸
T W O 🌸
T H R E E 🌸
F O U R 🌸
F I V E 🌸
S I X 🌸
S E V E N 🌸
E I G H T 🌸
N I N E
T E N 🌸
E L E V E N 🌸
T W E L V E 🌸
T H I R T E E N 🌸
F O U R T E E N 🌸
F I F T E E N 🌸
S I X T E E N 🌸
S E V E N T E E N 🌸
E I G H T E E N 🌸
N I N E T E E N 🌸
T W E N T Y 🌸
TWENTY-ONE 🌸
TWENTY-TWO 🌸
TWENTY-THREE 🌸
TWENTY-FOUR 🌸
TWENTY-FIVE 🌸
TWENTY-SIX 🌸
TWENTY-SEVEN 🌸
TWENTY-EIGHT 🌸
TWENTY-NINE🌸
T H I R T Y 🌸
THIRTY-ONE 🌸
THIRTY-TWO 🌸
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR 🌸
THIRTY-FIVE 🌸
THIRTY-SIX 🌸
THIRTY-SEVEN 🌸
THIRTY-EIGHT 🌸
THIRTY-NINE 🌸
FORTY 🌸
FORTY-ONE 🌸
FORTY-TWO 🌸
FORTY-FOUR 🌸
FORTY-FIVE 🌸
FORTY-SIX 🌸
FORTY-SEVEN 🌸
FORTY-EIGHT 🌸
FORTY-NINE 🌸
FIFTY 🌸
FIFTY-ONE 🌸
FIFTY-TWO 🌸
FIFTY-THREE🌸

FORTY-THREE 🌸

6.8K 267 71
Від DreamGyalx

Jordan left two days ago, and I cried buckets. I wanna blame my pregnancy hormones but I knew damn well I missed my man (who's not my man).

Its his damn fault for having sex with me anyway.

I pouted and shut my computer down, putting it away. The store had been a bit busy today so I didn't get to do a lot of work for school.

Which through me so far off, but I knew I could always get it done later on when I got home. I paced the floor and interacted with the customers as much as I could, cashed out a few items and went back to my seat.

This child was exhausting ya girl.

I was ready to go home and it had only been one in the afternoon. I was missing all the fun because all my friends had made themselves busy, planning my gender reveal party. At first I was all for having a gender reveal separate from my baby shower, just because Jordan insisted and he wanted to pay for it all, but I'm so tired now that I don't wanna have either.

Especially not without Jordan here.

Yesterday Jerminny finally went to the hospital and she's been in labour for three hours now. The baby isn't here just yet, but Jayden and his mama are there keeping her company and as soon as I get out of here I'm going to her.

I was just counting down the hours, honestly.

My day dragged and in what felt like twelve hours, it was finally closing time. I dialed Jordan's number and he kept me company as I drove to the hospital.

"I'm scared what if I get there and hear her screaming? Ima be so discouraged to have this baby." I complained.

"That's why I told yo ass not to go in the first place."

"Yeah but I got to. That's my sis."

"Aight ma. Whatever. You still miss me or nah?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Nope. You miss me?" I asked as I parked at the hospital.

"Hell yeah. I wish you flew back with the dawg. I'm tryna be laying all up under you and ya fat self."

"You calling me fat like you're not the one that made me this way." I pulled a capri sun from my bag and began sipping on it.

"Whatever D. You there?"

"Yeah I'm out in the parking lot. I'm so tired. I feel like I ran a marathon." I ranted. I sighed heavily and finally got out of the car to start my journey to the waiting room. "Lemme call you back when I get upstairs."

"What you finna do?" He asked.

"Call Jayden. I'll be five minutes."

"Aight." I hung up and dialed Jayden's number quickly. He picked up after one ring and offered to meet me on the ground floor of the hospital since there wasn't much going on right now.

As promised, when I entered through the doors, he stood there. He was clad in an Adidas tracksuit and looked exhausted, like he had been the one in labour.

Niggas are so extra, I cannot.

"What's up?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Big head ass baby ain't tryna come out man. They done induced her labour and that lil girl is doing the most. I'm ready to go home." Jayden ranted and I kissed my teeth.

"You and ya brother are the worst." I mumbled. "I want something from the vending machine."

"Shit me too. Get me some chips ahoy." Jayden went towards the bathroom and I approached the vending. I purchased two packs of chips ahoy, some oreos and a pack of lays.

Just as I was about to step away, a girl approached me. She stared at me like she knew exactly who I was, but nothing about her seemed familiar.

She had light skin with freckles and a pixie cut. She was about a head taller than I was and had wide hips and a nice shape. But why was she blocking my path?

"Excuse me..." I tried walking around her to see if maybe it was a mistake, but she stepped in front of me.

"You..." she started, looking me up and down. She didn't look intimidating nor did I think she wanted to cause any harm. She just seemed suspicious if I'm not wrong. "Are you Jordan's babymama?"

Babymama?

I mean whew I'm not exactly his girl, but babymama is a reach too.

"What?" I asked her, screwing my nose, "Who are you?"

"I'm Iyana. You don't know me, but you're Jordan's girl right?" She asked me nicely and when I opened my mouth to respond, I heard Jayden's voice.

"Who's askin'?"

"Oh I don't mean any trouble, you're so pretty and little, and you carry your pregnancy so well." She looked between Jayden and I. "Please tell him I said hello, safe delivery." She dismissed herself and I was left there, confused.

"Who's Iyana?" I asked Jayden and he shrugged.

"I ain't never seen that girl in my life. She fine though with them hips." He licked his lips and I tossed the pack of cookies at his chest.

- - - - -

"Damn by the time J have this damn baby, its time for Dede to have hers too." Jayden complained to Jordan on the phone. "They said its almost time but we been here forever."

"Shut up and stop complaining." I nudged Jayden.

All of a sudden, the doctor emerged from the hallways in a rush. She was tying thr mask around her mouth and nose as she walked in our direction.

"She's about to have the baby. Which one of you is coming in?"

"That's you Khari." I cheesed and so did Jayden.

"Sure ain't me."

"I wasn't gon depend on y'all anyway. Y'all some chickens." She mumbled and shook her head, "I'm comin' baby."

"Let me give you a hug." I stood up and hugged Khari tightly before she went into the room.

"I ain't gon hug you but you already know what it is boo. Make that baby happen." Jayden's dumb ass called out, "And Jordan said good luck."

- - - - -

Finally after a ten hour delivery, Jerminny had her baby girl. I went in and saw her and she looked so exhausted that it scared me. She was always dolled up, hair and makeup A1 but today she looked tired.

She shot me a weak smile and then gestured to her baby girl who laid in the incubator beside her.

"Look how pretty." And I wasn't lying. She had Jerminny and Mylz' whole face. She was tiny and though she was asleep, her hand kept jumping. "How do you feel?"

"Like I'm finna die." She laughed and I kissed my teeth. "I'm playin'. But shit I'm tired, this lil girl was worse than Mylz. Ten fuckin' hours for what?!"

"Aren't you glad its over now sis?"

"Ecstatic." She smiled at her daughter. "I hope yours isn't as bad as both of mine."

"Shit me too girl." I let out a breath. "What's her name?"

"Jordan was telling me he liked "Genesis", but I wanna know if I can steal it..." she started, "Genesis Ri Wilson."

I smiled at the name. A couple weeks ago Jerminny told me that she wanted to give her daughter her mother's middle name, but thought the whole name would sound too much with whatever first name she chose, so she just used "Ri" which I thought was adorable.

"I love that for her." I smiled and she held out her hand which I grabbed and held on my stomach as I sat beside her.

"Thanks for being here D. I'm glad we have a bond even if my brother isn't around."

"I love you, you know that." I smiled and stood up from the bed, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Get some rest mama. I'll come see you tomorrow."

"Okay boo. Goodnight."

- - - - -

Ava slept in my room that night, and she would not stop talking. I should've expected it because this is her on a regular day, so you could just imagine how excited she was when I told her Jerminny had her baby.

"And what colour is she?"

"She's pink."

She let out a huge gasp and sat up, "Pink?! How come I'm not pink?!"

"Ava I'm sleepy okay? Let's go to sleep."

She laid back down and tossed her arms and legs around me. "I can't wait for you to have our baby Lala."

"Our baby?"

"Jordan said its our baby."

"Did he now?"

"Mhm. I said... "JJ I can't wait for Lala to have her baby." And then he said "our baby."" Ava explained and I nodded.

"Okay girl. Its our baby." I rolled my eyes, "What do you want it to be?"

"A boy, and we can name him Rocky... or Rubble!" She said full of excitement.

"I'm not naming my child after an animated puppy Ava. Goodnight."

"Goodnight I love you." Ava placed a big wet kiss on my cheeks and I kissed her back.

"I love you more."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

50.7K 830 70
Two individuals that felt hostility toward each other cross paths again, in a babysitting job. Will they feel hatred? or maybe... affection?
17.1K 1.4K 60
Dior and Amir cross paths over and over again. Sometimes love seems inevitable, sometimes it seems meant to be, and sometimes things are just suppose...
5.6K 293 16
(𝘯.) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
47.1K 2.1K 37
Sequel to Bi-polar Love ❤️