Faith | Akira Kurusu x OC | P...

By IIJakGalaxy222

(COMPLETED) Yuuen Morito is known as the "Big Sister" figure in the school. Friendly to everyone and member o... More

Faith I | Misunderstood Guide
Faith II | Drowsy Days
Faith III | Suspicious Cat
Faith I | Requesting Help
Faith I | Depressing Days
Faith III | Reconciliation
Faith III | Warm Coffee and Friendly Smiles
Faith III | Plummet into Despair
Faith IV | Acquired Information
Faith IV | Another Chance
Faith V | Top Priority
Faith V | Burning Determination
Faith VI | Promise
Faith VI | Phantom Thieves?
Faith VI | Just a Little Crush
Faith VII | Affinity
Faith VIII | A Warm Cold
Faith ??? | A Gleam of Gold
Faith ??? | Feeling of Dread
Faith ??? | Guilt
Faith ??? | A Rotten Petal
EXTRA | Not So Bad Yourself
Faith VIII | Latent Feelings
Faith VII | Unflinching Kindness
Faith VIII | Never Alone
Faith XXX | Rage
Faith XXX | Eyes of the Depraved
EXTRA | Christmas Special
Faith XXX | Friend A
Faith XXX | Lunar
The Beginning | Akira's Story | Part 1
Eerie Silence | Akira's Story | Part 2
The End of the Beginning | Akira's Story | Part 3
Change of Pace | Akira's Story | Part 4
One and Only | Akira's Story | Part 5
Worthless | Akira's Story | Part 6
Faith XXX | Insurmountable Wall
Faith XXX | Unconditional Love
Faith XXX | Futile Resistance
Faith XXX | Family
Faith XXX | Follow My Heart
Faith VIII | Joyful Memories
Faith VIII | Locating Yuuen Pt. 1
Faith VIII | Locating Yuuen Pt. 2
Faith VIII | Locating Yuuen pt.3
Faith VIII | Just Before Daybreak
Faith VIII | Asphyxia pt. 1
Faith VIII | Asphyxia pt. 2
Faith IX | To Return Home
Faith IX | Desperation to Help
Faith IX | Unexpected Savior
Faith IX | Upcoming Despair
Faith IX | Doleful Memories
Faith IX | Risky Bait
Faith IX | Unchained Resolve
Faith IX | A Lost Light
Faith IX | Yuuen pt. 1
Faith IX | Yuuen pt. 2
Faith IX | Promises Kept
Faith IX | Awkward Silence
Faith X | Our Bond
Faith X | Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT!

Faith VI | Unraveled Truth

5.8K 150 47
By IIJakGalaxy222

PROTIP: The author was going to draw a picture of Yuuen originally but decided that it wasn't necessary to further the story.

-=-=-=-

Today should have been like the others but the air was different in the school today, everyone was on edge and the tension was so thick you could probably cut it with a knife.

It doesn't help that the principal called a sudden morning assembly.

As a member of the Student Council, Yuuen as well as Makoto along with the other members of the Student Council, lined up in the front; eagerly waiting for the orientation to begin.

Yuuen looked over at Makoto, who stood silent with no expression on her face. Although Yuuen could tell from the nervous gleam in her eyes that she was in anticipation along with the rest of them. She just wouldn't show it because that's the type of person Makoto is.

"Mako-senpai," Yuuen whispered as Makoto looked over to her.

She gave a hum in response, trying to not show the nerves she was facing.

"Did you know this meeting was going to happen today?" Yuuen asked quietly with anxiety in her voice.

"No... that I did not know." She replied calmly taking a sigh.

"O-oh... ok." Yuuen looked down.

-=-=-=-

The gymnasium quickly filled up and Yuuen looked around anxiously about the gossiping students in the room.

Her eyes scanned the audience until they landed on a certain gray-eyed individual who appeared to be staring back at her.

He lifted a hand to signify a wave, but Yuuen just quickly turned back around embarrassed to be caught staring.

The boy dropped his hand, his glasses covering the slightly depressed look in his eye.

She didn't mean to ignore Akira, it just kind of happened.

He didn't do anything wrong but Yuuen just feels so awkward being around him or noticing him.

She wished things could go back to the way they were.

Soon the principal began his speech, talking vaguely about the condition of her dear black-haired friend who was now comatose after attempting suicide.

Soon murmurs filled the room and the principal unexpectedly looked off to the right.

Yuuen turned around to try to see what was getting everyone so worked up but thanks to the mass of people she couldn't see.

The principal's next words made Yuuen's heart drop in fear.

"K-Kamoshida?!" He said surprised as Yuuen's eyes dilated in fear, she felt her throat become dry and she tensed up subconsciously.

The infamous gym teacher walked onto the stage, shocking the crowd.

"I-... have been reborn." He states confusing the crowd.

Yuuen glared at him in fear, glaring being the only way she could hide the anxiety that filled her chest.

"I have.. repeatedly done things that were... unbecoming of a teacher." He explains making Yuuen's eyes widen.

"Verbally abusing students, physically abusing my team, and sexually harassing female students..." Kamoshida lists making Yuuen clamp her hand over her mouth in shock as the rest of the students gasped.

"No way... he... actually did it." She murmured getting Makoto to give her a confused side look but she didn't notice.

"I'm the reason Suzui Shiho tried to kill herself!" He exclaims falling to his knees making the entire crowd gasp in shock.

He apologized for his actions and even declared he was going to kill himself.

The principal stopped him there.

"K-Kamoshida-sensei! Please... leave the stage for now..." He tried to reason still shocked at the recent turn of events.

"Don't run you bastard!" A familiar voice hissed.

Yuuen whipped her head around to notice a familiar blonde glaring at Kamoshida.

"Shiho's still alive after all the things that made her want to die!" She yelled, "You have no right to run from this!" Takamaki-san yelled making Yuuen's eyes widen in shock.

'She was in on this too...' Yuuen realized giving the girl a look of pity.

"You're right...you're absolutely right!" Kamoshida admitted, "I should be punished under the law and atone for my crimes..."

"I did horrible things to Takamaki-san as well!" He admitted making Yuuen's eyes widen.

"In return for giving Suzui-san a position on the team, I forced her into having relations." He said making the crowd gasp as Yuuen's mouth open agape.

'Takamaki-san...' She looked over at her in shock, 'She went through all that for Shiho...'.

He then realized Yuuen in the crowd.

She noticed his gaze and looked back in fear.

"Morito-san... I tried to rope her into it as well..." He said making Makoto whip her head to look at Yuuen in shock.

"Using the expulsion of her and her friends... I tried to make her do... very unjust things..." Kamoshida explains bowing on his hands and knees.

"I'm so thankful you fought back and I didn't hurt you as well!" He clenched his fists. "I'm so sorry!"

"Yuu-chan..." Makoto looks at the girl who stared at the ground. Her hands shook and her gaze was aimed at the floor.

"Today I turn myself in! Someone, please call the police!" Kamoshida pleaded as the crowd erupted into conversation.

"This meeting is over!" The principal called. "Go back to your classes!" He waved as students slowly but surely exited the auditorium.

It was almost empty except for a few lingering students, Yuuen being one of them.

Akira watched as the girl's eyes hadn't left the ground.

"Yuu-chan..." Makoto said sadly as she rested a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine," Yuuen stated brushed her hand off her shoulder she then looked up, back at the groveling teacher on the floor.

Makoto decided to leave her be as Ann and Ryuji gestured Akira to leave.

"Hold on..." He said mentioning to the blue-haired girl who walked over to Kamoshida with clenched fists.

"Morito-san!?" Ann panicked thinking of the worst.

Yuuen stood strong in front of Kamoshida-sensei, holding tightening her shaky fists.

"M-Morito-san..." He said bowing his head against the floor. "I'm so sorry, I could never atone for the sins I've committed."

"Lift your head, and look me in the eyes." She commanded making the man slowly lift his eyes to meet her determined ones.

"W-wait! Don't do something rash!" Ann exclaimed reaching out a hand to stop the girl.

The next words she said made everyone freeze.

"You're forgiven."

"I understand...I will try to-...." Kamoshida paused, "W-what...did you say?"

"I forgive you." She said again looking at him with determined eyes.

This made the man break down into tears, "I-I'm so sorry! I'm not worthy of your kindness! I'm a disgusting pig!" He cried bowing once again onto the ground sobbing.

"Y-Yuuen?" Ann froze as the girl turned around having nothing else to say.

She walked forward with a determined look, not daring to look back at the crying man.

Akira and Ryuji just watched in shock as the girl said nothing and left.

But just as she brushed shoulders with Akira, he saw something change in the girl.

The room around him changed to black, just for a second, and everyone disappeared leaving only him in Yuuen.

Her eyes gleamed a determined yellow and she was adorned in clothing he had never seen her wear before. Her hair was not in their typical low ponies but instead down.

He blinked for just a second and everything was back to normal and Yuuen had exited the gym.

He rubbed his eyes.

'What the hell did he just see?'

-=-=-=-

I've realized that we only have a few more levels before the Faith Arcana is maxed out, but don't worry the story still has an arc to go through before the story ends, even if the Faith Arcana is maxed out.

Expect around 5-9 more chapters before the Arcana is maxed and a good 5-10 more chapters after that so around 12-20 more chapters to go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459 7 9
Far across the universe, steeped within the pits of despair, there exists an evil organization called the Abyss Syndicate. Their goal? To steal the d...
5.6K 223 15
WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THIRD SEMESTER Maruki first met you at a convenience store near Shujin Academy; awkward and endearing, he quickly captivated y...
2.2K 49 6
Mementos is the Palace for everyone's hearts. Sins, desires and the lust for power, all stems down to the depths that take the form of a high securit...
1.6K 25 26
After months of getting to know and love Futaba Sakura, knowing that she is the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with, it's all ripped away...