Darling Chainz

By miaa_meii

*Your typical 'player falls in love' story* Chase Ravens is the major player in Alerion College. He has hooke... More

Prologue
1. Moving Back
2. Darling Chainz
3. I Don't Know...Do I?
4. You Can Live With Me
5. The First Day of Sharing a Condo = Complications
6. Work
7. Cancelled Plans
8. Punishment?
9. Ice Cream
10. A Bitter Day
11. Making Up
12. The Fair
13. Besties to the Rescue
14. Jared's Birthday Party
15. Strong
16. Picnic
18. Stares
19. The Chaos At Work
20. What a Day
21. The Event...Coming Soon
22. Pumped Up For the Event
23. Pricks These Days
24. Fun in the Sun
25. A Night Full of Events
26. The Aftermath
27. A Long Day
28. Darling Chainz Initiates
29. A Birthday to Remember
30. Overprotective Much
31. Fantasies Fulfilled
32. Try Possessive
33. The Clinging Doll
34. Letting Loose
35. When Things Couldn't Possibly Get Worse...
36. Sulking
37. Back to Classes
38. Revelations
39. Imagination Gone Wild
Epilogue

17. Chasing You

5.3K 126 13
By miaa_meii

Chapter 17: Chasing You

*~~Alice's POV~~*

I clicked the off button on the remote control and watched the TV screen flicker to darkness. 

Chase grunted.

"That was boring and you know it." I said, snuggling my back against Chase's front. Chase grunted once more then wrapped his arms around me, and buried his head in my neck.

"There's nothing to do."

I had to agree with him. We've been sitting on the sofa all day, watching TV together. Occasionally, getting up to get food, using the restroom, and to share a few kisses....okay maybe we didn't share kisses occasionally and it wasn't a few kisses, but you get the point.

Chase held my hand in his palm, then started playing with my fingers. I watched as he intertwined our fingers, then released my hand, play with my fingers, then intertwine our fingers again.

Chase sighed then kissed my hand. 

"What is it?" I asked him. He's too quiet.

"You know...that they're going to be talking about us soon right?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"The students. There's going to be some rumors released, my past will be dug up, and bets will start. Female students will approach you and--"

I cut him off with a kiss. As he was talking, I straddled him and now we're sharing a lovely kiss. I inserted my tongue into his mouth and his tongue danced with mine. Chase cupped my head as I gripped his hair and kissed him.

I slipped my tongue out of Chase's mouth, panting, and rested my forehead on his. "I don't care."

Chase looked at me, confused, still recovering from the heat in our kiss. "What?"

I snuggled into him, "I don't care what the students say or do." I reached out for his hand and laced our fingers, "I don't care how many girls you were with in the past. As long as you promise to be faithful to me and cherish me, we'll be fine."

Chase caressed my cheek, "Deal." He leaned in and gave me a soft peck. I smiled and kissed his hand.

Silence stretched between us as Chase stroked my hair and I played with our intwined hand. 

"So," Chase started, "That was one hell of a kiss." 

I groaned in embarrassment and hid my face in his chest.

He laughed, "I never thought I'd see the day where you'd initiate a kiss like that." 

I got off the couch, "Well what can I say. You're just so kissable." I gave him a wink and hopped off to the kitchen. 

A smile stretched my face as I heard Chase gasp. 

I let out a small giggle as I took a seat on the kitchen counter, recalling Chase's astonished face. 

I was reading a cake recipe when I felt arms wrapped around me. "What are you doing?" Chase asked as he lifted me off from the counter and I clung to him.

"Looking at a cake recipe. I want cake, homemade cake."

Chase kissed my neck, "What kind of cake are you going to make?"

"Chocolate."

"Well then, " Chase started as he put me down, "Go make me cake, wench." He finished, smacking my butt.

I frowned at him, "You don't get cake if you don't help."

I heard him groan but started to wear an apron. I grinned at him, "Let's start, shall we?"

~

I loosened my apron and let out a deep breath, "Well, now all we have to do is wait and clean up the kitchen."

"The kitchen doesn't look that bad." Chase said, flashing a sheepish smile.

"There's chocolate mix on the counters and on the floor, which you dropped."

"I wanted to spread them on you and then lick it off you."

I shook my head, "You're impossible."

"And kissable." Chase grinned, walking towards me and placing a peck on my lips.

I smiled, "True, now let's get cleaning."

"What's this?" Chase said, taking a packet of flour out from the cabinets. And then, all of a sudden, the kitchen was covered in flour.

"Oh my god, Chase...why..." I stared at the kitchen floor in horror.

"I didn't do it." Chase said. I rolled my eyes, "Of course you didn't." Then I felt something on my back.

I touched it and looked at my finger to see flour. I gasped, then hands wrapped around my waist, and pulled me down. I fell into Chase's lap. Chase laughed at me, "White looks good on you."

I frowned and scooped some flour from the floor and released it onto Chase's hair. Chase's eyes widened, then with a wicked grin, he scooped some flour, tugged my shirt collar, and released the flour.

I groaned, "There's flour on my breasts and I don't like it. I'm going to take a long time in the bathroom, thanks to you."  

Chase licked my face, "Does that help." I laughed, "No, gross, don't do that."

Of course, Chase didn't do as he was told and started licking my face. I laughed as I squirmed in his arms. 

I pushed against his chest, "Chase, stop, feels weird, I don't like--" My statement was lost in the kiss Chase gave me. For a few seconds, I didn't do anything, then I cupped his face and kissed him back.

"I'm sorry." Chase said, as he ended the kiss. I sighed, "Your devilish smile makes me wonder if you're really sorry." Chase bit my cheek and I frowned. 

"That doesn't hurt." I said, rubbing my cheek. Chase grinned, "You're right, I'm not sorry."

I smiled, "I know. I'm going to take a shower, let me get up."

"Why don't we take one together?" 

"Chase...don't you think we're moving a little too fast."

Chase looked at me with serious eyes, "I don't care, we've known each other for a while."

I bit my lip, "Let's not go too fast." 

Chase brought his face closer to mine, "Fine, and don't worry I was joking about taking a bath together. And don't worry, I don't expect sex from you either. Your company is all I need...can we still make out?"

I laughed, "You asked me to be your girlfriend yesterday, you've stole kisses from me before, and now you're asking me? Especially since we had a nice makeout session this morning?"

Chase scratched his chin, "You're right. I like making out with you, so I will do so."

I got up and shook my head, "You're crazy. I'm need to clean this place then take a shower."

Chase smiled, "I made the mess, I'll do it. You go take your shower."

"But..." I started. "No, go now, shoo." Chase said, pushing me out of the kitchen.

~

"Why is the cake so small?" Chase complained, munching on his fifth slice.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe cause someone is eating it all. Besides, making a bigger cake was going to go to waste, therefore I settled for a small cake. I thought I could share some with the staff in Darling Chainz. But it seems that's not going to happen."

"Alice, you shouldn't eat so much cake in one day, you know." Chase said, reaching out to get another slice.

"This is only my third slice."

Chase grinned, "I'm a growing boy?"

I shook my head, "You're no boy, you're a man...all over." 

"Stop trying to give me a boner while I'm eating cake." 

"What, no! It's not my fault that you're a sex-crazed guy."

"I thought I was a man." Chase teased, taking a bite from my slice.

"Oh shush." 

And then it happened, there was only one slice of cake left. Chase and I stared at each other for a while, before I grabbed it and ran.

"You come back here and share!" I heard Chase call from the kitchen.

I laughed, like that was going to happen. I was going to take a bite, when I saw Chase right behind me. I bolted with the cake in my hands.

"Alice," Chase whined, "Share."

"No, you ate most of it anyway." I said, running around the sofa then behind the TV.

I continued running and laughing around the condo, with the cake in my hands, and Chase on my trail. My hands were starting to get a bit sticky, but it's worth it. He may be my boyfriend, but I don't think not sharing this cake would be a crime. Afterall, he ate most of the cake.

"Got you." Chase grabbed my hips and hugged me to his back. He was panting and I took advantage of his weakened state and somehow managed to squirm out of his arms.

"Argh, not again. Alice!" Chase called and I ran into my bedroom laughing.

I managed to enter my bathroom and lock the door, right when Chase stumbled into my bedroom.

I took my time. I placed the cake on a towel and washed the stickiness from my hands. I ignored the knocks and thumps on the bathroom door and ate my cake in peace.

I only had one last bite left and I knew I had to share this piece with Chase. 

I opened my bathroom door and found Chase lying around my bedroom floor toying with one of the peppermint candy plushies.

"You're back." Chase muttered. How cute, he was pouting.

I straddled his lap and placed the cake on my lips. I leaned forward and nudged the cake on Chase's lips. Chase smiled and took a small bite, then chewed.

I smiled and laid on Chase's chest. After a moment of silence, Chase slowly sat up.

He cupped my face and muttered something, I think it was 'not enough' but I wasn't sure as my mind went blank when Chase's mouth crashed down on mine.

Our tongues entwined with each other and I held onto his biceps as I kissed him back. I moaned into Chase's mouth and with one last flick of his tongue on mine, he separated our mouths. I collapsed on Chase's chest, catching my breath.

I felt Chase's heart beating fast under my cheek. I stared up at Chase to see a wicked smirk. Chase licked the tip of his thumb, "Cake is sweet, but you're more sweeter than cake."

That thumb licking is so hot. I stared at him in awe. Chase smirked and licked my face. Then I let out a giggle and kissed him once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...
2.5M 74.8K 78
After being cheated on by her fiancé, the last thing Lydia wants to do is room with her brother and his 2 roommates, but what happens when she has no...
519K 17.9K 61
They're on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. Complete contrasts when it comes to popularity. And their relationship has a deadline. Lily: Col...