Blended Souls

Oleh TiffanyAuten

Charlie McCoy always wanted to put her best foot forward. What started off as doing a good deed swiftly turne... Lebih Banyak

one.
three
four.
Five.
six
seven.
happy birthday Kassidy
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY😍
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two
twenty three[Filler]
twenty four.
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight[Filler]
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
Part 1
Part 2
Bonus!! Flashback chapter

two.

211 13 11
Oleh TiffanyAuten

Chase.

Sat by the window, I silently watched how Taylor interacted with this mystery woman. It was rare to see her so open and receptive of another person, Tay wasnt normally a talker much like her father Eric. They were the more laid back observant type, plus with no real female figure in her life she was bound to take after him. You would think at the age of 6 a little girl would at least would be asking questions about why she didnt have a mom, but I'm glad she doesnt because I'm sure Eric nor myself would even know where to begin. Taylor Danielle Jenkins was our entire world, which is why I can honestly say I wasnt feeling this Charlie character.

Checking my watch we had be sitting here for about 30 minutes, coming back from the vending machines Eric rushed passed us saying he would be back as soon as possible and to not leave. Understandable she saved Taylor and I'm thankful  but damn at this point what else is there to be said, I'll pay her my damn self if that meant we would board the plane faster to go home. I just knew this trip was a bad idea from the start, it was something about Las Vegas that I never liked  and this shit is just adding onto the list. Feeling my phone vibrate a call from Eric was coming through

"Aye E where you at man" I asked annoyed

" Yo I need ya to come down ta' the parking garage. We seem to have a small problem." I could tell by his tone some shit was up

"A PROBLEM? NIGGA WH- HERE I COME" I couldnt even hide the anger in my voice, hanging up the phone I stood up fixing my jacket.

" Tay let's go"

" But daddy said stay with Ms.Charlie til he came back" she whined

" What happened.. what's the problem" this chick rushed out

" YOU.. YOUR CLEARLY THE PROBLEM NOW TAYLOR LETS GO" I glared at her as I picked up Tay and sped out the door. Riding the elevator downstairs we walked out the side door where  raised voices could be heard around the corner, swiftly walking over I saw Eric with a little girl buried into his arms and a teenage girl who looked a hell of alot like Charlie.Walking closer I noticed some dude tryna get around E and grabbed the girl.

" Aye what the fck is up, yo E we got a issue." Securely holding Taylor's  hand I made sure I was strapped.

" Fuck you suppose to be, man listen little bitch who is these niggas and didn't I tell you keep yo fucking hoe ass in the house" he spoke thru gritted teeth causing the girl to flinch like he was going to hit her, Eric and I both peeped her reaction which pissed me off even more

" Nigga watch ya fckin mouth she a little girl, matter fact get the fuck off her and bounce for you cause some shit you ain't ready for play boy" Eric snapped, he pushed ol boy hard as hell causing him to stumble.  He grabbed the girl's hand and gently pushed her in front of him. Turning around he headed in my direction with his classic mug on his face, once they passed me I stood still watching dude.

" Ya niggas just don't know" he smirked then walked off. Following behind them we got back on the elevator, I finally noticed the little girl was sleeping in his arms the entire time.

" Man what th-

" Not right now bruh just.." shaking his head I decided to just hold back, Eric knew me so he already knew the type of time I was on right now. I opened the room door causing Charlie to look up and roll her eyes, once she saw everyone else behind me she broke out in tears. Eric placed the little girl into her arms as the older one ran to her and they hugged tightly, neither spoke a word as they cried into each other's arms.

Eric.

We had been sitting in the room for about 2 hours eventually all  of the kids were asleep, watching them reunited after the short period of time shawty was in her coma I could tell there was a sad back story to this trio.

" I..just wanna say thank you for for..bringing them to me" she spoke softly while rubbing through the small girl's hair.

" you saved my daughter life ma, its the least I could do to connect you back to yours"

" oh no its..no uhh...uhh y-yea" she shuddered,  Chase sat up and crossed his arms. Looking at me I knew he peeped her hesitation when I mentioned them kids.

" Man cut the shit shawty, what's ya story. Who was that nigga downstairs and what you got going on" Chase questioned angrily

"Wh-what man...someone followed you here" she panics

" Yea ma.. when I got to the school some dude was pulling up in a black Audi. Luh mama ran to the car with luh bit in her arms when I called out her name. He followed us here and caused a little scene downstairs tryna pull her back to the car." I answered watching her closely, she held a terrified look

" I.. I gotta get outta here." She started pulling cords off her body.

" Aye just try and relax

" Relax..relax! hell no he.....listen just thank you so much for everything you did but I got it from here. This is my problem, not yours and I'm getting us out of here and fast" she spoke tryna get up

" Shit you heard her let's go E, the jet is ready for us right now." Chase stood up.

" Aye man chill out" I looked at him crazy.

" Listen your in no condition to just leave up out of here with 2 kids, ya ribs fucked up and ya got a cast on ya leg ma. Plus not to sound harsh but I heard what she said on the phone so where is ya gonna go? We don't know each other by any means but let me help ya out, at least till ya all healed up then you can go from there. I know I'm asking a lot but just think logically right now and not emotionally. For their well being try and trust me" pleading with her I could hear Chase scoff behind me, I knew once we had a  moment I wasn't gonna hear the end of his shit.

Charlie.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't even realize we had landed, looking around I noticed Chase carrying Taylor and Eric held Kassidy.  I wasn't really sure what was happening, at this point I was trying to go with the flow and be cautious at the same time.  Our life had done a complete 180 in what seem like over night, just yesterday I was busting my ass in Mr.O'shaes office. Now I'm getting off a private jet flying to the middle of nowhere in Ohio, trusting a man I literally just met and a guy who makes it clear my presence isn't welcome because he hates me.  I still cant believe me doing the right thing turned my world upside down, grabbing my crutches I tried getting up out my seat. A sharp pain shot through me, leaning over I took deep breathes.

" Lemma help ya ma, dem ribs still need healing." Eric picked me up no matter how much I denied needing any help, looking up at his face I couldn't tell where his focus was due to those dark ass shades. Going down the steps I noticed a few people unloading a bunch of bags from the plane into a blacked-out Tahoe truck. Emani was putting Kassidy in the back where Taylor was, Chase jumped into the front and pulled off with Mani  sitting in the passenger side. Eric walked up to a White Range Rover as his driver opened the back door, putting me into the back seat he walked around getting in next to me.

Looking out the window there was nothing but snow covered mountains, it was so beautiful and different then the fast pace Vegas life I grew accustomed too. The ride was silent between the two of us, Eric's attention stayed on his 2 phones as he typed away doing god knows what. We had to have been riding for close too 2 hours before this magnificent house came into view, I had never seen anything so amazing in my life. Pulling into the long driveway the large wooden door swung open revealing a pretty brown skin women with a bright smile, she ran up to the truck Chase parked in front of us.

Opening the door I saw Taylor jump out into her arms, Chase soon followed getting out and wrapping his arms around her placing a sweet kiss on her her lips. After how he was around me I couldn't believe the man could even have that smile on his face. Hearing a light chuckle come from beside me Eric opens his door, before he could fully step out the women ran over to him jumping into his arm.

"BROTHER!!!" She squealed happily, it warmed my heart to see the love they all seemed to share between each other. I couldn't help but feel sad deep down that I've never had that and the girls in their short time alive haven't experienced that type of love from anyone but myself. I never meant for any of this to happen and I dont even know how to get us out of this position.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

64.7K 1.6K 18
meet colt black 16year old lesbian. colt has spent her whole life trying to please her parents who wanted a boy. trying to impress her friend with wi...
89.7K 1K 23
Meet Micol Myer, a seventeen year old girl with a big headache. Having lost her pillar of support in life, she moves all the way to California to sta...
34.1K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
15.8K 1.2K 67
Envy, trust, fabrication, deception, betrayal ... can love thrive with depraved intentions skulking at every corner? Can a relationship survive the t...