twenty five

Eric

I watched as the leafs swayed side to side, a bird flew above me in a circle before handing on a branch. The slightest movement caused my eyes to dart, I'a took notice of errtythang around me.. But I felt absolutely nothing. I'a was numb tah errythang. My body moved on auto pilot, tunn'a vision,my only priority was find'n Emani

21 days...

21days...

The worst 3 fucking weeks of my life, das how long its been since she  been gone and mentally I'a felt myself hittin my breakin point. That first day I burst through the door feeling nothing but hatred and negativity fill my home, that was something we all didnt allow but these days it was inevitable. Charlie came rushing around the corner but once she saw it was me she slowed down rolling her eyes, crossing her arms I could already tell her attitude was on 1000 and I'a aint een too much car'a for all lat right naa.

" Aye shawty check that shit before I'a have to do it' " Yea whatever E where the fuck was you at huh? I been calling for 3 damn days" " What the fuck I'a just say to you Charlie" walkin up i stood directly in ha' face, I dont give a fuck how mad she was the disrespect wasnt happ'n. Looking closely I saw a long red scratch goin across her face

" What the fuck happ'n" grabbing her chin I took a better look, feelin my blood boil by the second. Snatching her face from my grasp Charlie took a step back looking me up and down. 

" IF you would have checked ya phone you would know after ya left that bitch and her nigga pulled up AGAIN!! soon as I open the door she clawed my face, her "payback" for me beating her ass when she pulled up the first time 2 days before. Emani came running down screaming thankfully Dessi wasnt here with the girls. Mani called her here, told Karlie she wanted to live with her, that she wanted her REAL MOTHER the one who birth her. We got into an argument then she said last time she wasnt thinking clearly but now she knew for sure she hated me and never wanted to see me again. She walked right out the door and never even turned around, I tried to chase after her but that nigga grab me and slung me on the floor slamming the door behind them" swinging her arms back and forth, Charlie paced back and forth just as Hassan came running in the door telling us exactly what had happen when Emani called. I felt my heart crack and i stumbled back knowing that my baybeh was out here and needed help. Chase had called up Damien and got some information which led us to the Ritz Carlton Hotel, but it was too late.

I spent every waking day trying to find something anything to get her back but it seem like everywhere I turned shit wasnt getting me closer. Quincy came back the mintue he heard what had happen and since he knew  more about Kane on that street tip that shit did help. Chase and I took Money where we had Justin bitch ass stashed at, I'a figured if anybody knew shit about that nigga it would be his brother, it took 2 days of none stop tourting before he finally broke down.

......." ple..pease..aight aight.." he coughed up blood laid in a fetal position, I'a knew for a fact most of his ribs was broke but I didnt care. Whaa he got from us was not even half of what Cee been thru cause of him.

"Me and my brotha we not close we never was even growing up. That nigga is dangerous, calculated, soul less but his bitch...now that fine muthafucka is really ya problem. Vicious, coldhearted, a real life psychopath that he trained. Filled with anger for one person" his voice shook from pain but the fear was evident, I couldnt lie it was hard to believe that someone dat...dat petite and innocent looking could be how he described. Chase had to remind me yea they appearance was the same but she was NOT Charlie, and I'a be damn if I ever under estimated her.