FIRST SIGHT

By TxJbabess

It was love at first sight I knew in that moment she was for me More

HER
Tension
In The Late of The Night
M. I. S. S You Much
N.K.H.N
N.K.H.N 2
Spending My Time With You
Meet Strawberry
I Spy
Damaged
Death Wish
Mines
Mine p2
Give to me
One Night
Drunken Dreams
Uneasy
H E R
In the Morning
My Love
My Love p2
Someone to call my lover
Toni The Teaser
The world alone with you
Drive The Boat Toni
Meet Me At The Alter
Sequel anyone?
Love all over me
NAU
Hands off
Anniversary
Anniversary2
Anniversary3
I might as well have
I might as well have P2
I Just gotta move on
Protect her at all cost
Us again?
A sisters secret
A sisters secret .P2
Take care
I don't care who's watching
I dont care who's watching 2

Meeting Her

2K 64 23
By TxJbabess

Excuse any Mistakes 
____________________

Janet

" Toni!"

"Huh?"

"Get dressed I have somewhere to be."

"And That has something to do with me because?"

"You know I have to have you by my side now hop to it."

"Fine."

"Wait, where's my kiss?" She pecked my lips before going upstairs. My momma came down and I was going to go see her. I wanted Toni to come to meet her, I still get those jitters as in what if she don't like Toni. Katherine is a woman that will keep you guessing, sometimes it scares me.

"Ok J I'm ready." I look at her and she literally was glowing head to toe, yellow is most definitely her color.

"Is something wrong? I can go change if y-."

"No! I mean no not at all, you look beautiful as always but it's just something about you your glow is brighter. What's the reason?"  She pulled me in by my waist.

"You. Your my reason, I only glow when I'm with you." I kissed her, I loved when Toni expressed her feelings, it made me feel like I've made the correct choice. I was glad to one of the reasons she was she was happy.

In a relationship it's best if both are happy instead of just one. I wasn't never this happy with Jermaine, but with Toni I can't stop smiling. She keeps me happy & in love. I was in love with her and I could hide it.

"I love you." I grabbed her hand looking her in her eyes

"I love you more, let's go so I can give you some lovin' tonight." She kissed my cheek then practically skipped out the door with a big ass grin on her face. I just shook my head locking up her apartment and going out to the car.

The whole ride was full of jokes and Toni singing. The girl had an amazing voice, I might just sign her myself.

"Just do me baby, go head and drive me crazy, act like I'm not your lady, do me like you wanna do those other girls.." I looked over at her while we were at a red light

"I might just do that tonight, you look like you could use some rough lovin'." My hand squeezed her thigh as she big her lip.

"Maybe I do." She looked back at me with a wink. I smiled putting my attention back on the road and heading over to the rental house my mother was at.

"Alright T give a minute before you go in."

"Where are we anyway?"

"My moms." Her face became flushed with nervousness.

"J-Janet, I uh— Swoo Chile."

"I know you're nervous, it's ok I'm nervous to. I'll go first then come back out to get you."

"How bout I go with you and we'll just be nervous together."

"That'll work to." I got out going over to Toni's side opening the door. We walked up to the porch holding hands tightly.

"One..Two..Thr—."

"Janet baby it's so good to see you, I missed you." She hugged me rocking me side to side.

"I missed you too momma." She kissed my cheek pulling away

"Now who's this pretty girl, you look familiar. Are you one of her dancers?"

"Yes ma—." Toni was really getting ready to lie.

"No she's not, she's the girl I've been telling you about over the phone. Remember when we were in Indiana and the house across from us with the flowers and the line of girls?"

"I think so."

"Well this is one of them, the oldest one. She was the little girl that use to sing all the time while helping her mom water the flowers."

"Oh my, you've grown to be such a lovely young woman."

"Thank you Ms.Jackson."

"Please call me Katherine, y'all two have a seat. Janet honey I've seen one of your shows, I'm very proud of you, tho I have one critique."

"Which is?"

"Do you have climb in those men like that, if I didn't know any better I'd think you was spider woman the way you get up there." Toni found it amusing.

"She does have a point J, your short the way you just hop up there is as if you climbed trees for a living."

"Excuse me Michele I'm 2 inches taller that you, so therefore I'm tall."

"Than me yea." My momma laughed at us.

"I like you, come to the kitchen with me I have a few questions to ask." I sat back resting my feet on the table just to stir my mom up.

"Damita If you don't get your feet off my coffee table." I just smiled, I missed her honestly. She was my home away from home, seeing her brings back the old memories of when we were all together as a family. I missed those days, but these days are even better.

Toni

I say down at the table across from her. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"So your name Michele?"

"No ma'am it's Toni, my middle name is Michele."

"Mhm. How you met my daughter."

"She was a guest speaker at my school."

"How old are you?"

"I'll be 21 in a few days."

"Sorta young aren't you."

"Yes ma'am."

" You after her money?"

"No ma'am not at all." She looked at me the same way Janet did when she thought I was up to something or acting suspicious.

"What's your status with her?"

"Well I would say we're in a relationship. I love her, and she means a lot to me. It has nothing to do with her being a celebrity, from what she's told me it doesn't matter. I mean I know what problems may come but I'm ready. I really care about her Ms. Katherine." She just smiled at me getting out her chair and hugged me.

"Welcome to the clan Toni." I smiled ten times harder.

"Thank you." We went back to see Janet on the floor with her dog, fluffy.

"Ma why you ain't tell me he was here."

"I forgot."  They disappeared out back. I took a look at there family photos, one where Janet was in kindergarten.  Boy her knees was ashy, but she was adorable.  I looked at the picture on the grand Piano and honestly I couldn't help myself I say down and started to play.

"I heard from a friend today and she said you were in town, suddenly the memories came unto me in my mind, how can I be strong I've asked myself time and time I've said, that I'll never fall in love with you again..."

"Who knew you could play."

"That was lovely Toni."

"Thank you."

We stayed a little longer, Ms.Katherine was s character and Janet was a bad ass kid. Listening to her tell stories and then to go back and forth reminded me of what my family use to be like. Hopefully one day we could get to that but right now just isn't the time.

"Well momma I hate to run but I wanna take Toni out tonight, I got some things to cover."

"Don't hide out to long, I plan on moving in here and don't keep her hidden either. It was a pleasure meeting you Toni."

"It was an honor meeting you Ms.Katherine." I hugged her and we said our goodbyes.

"So was it bad?"

"No your mother is one of a kind, you took up after her."

"Yes indeed." We went back home for a little while until Janet told to get ready again. I wonder why all of a sudden we're going on a date, What is it that she's up to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 2.2K 40
Based on the song "My First Love" by Avant but with a twist.
43.4K 3.1K 50
๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.
32.8K 1.8K 64
Read....
48.9K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read beforeโœจ