~Away From You~ Jookyun

By nikkiyeollie

Changkyun is a young omega who lost his home, his pack and his mother to another wolf pack. The alpha wolf of... More

Chapter 1 : Away from home
Chapter 2: Enemy's Pack
Chapter 3: Mate
Chapter 4: Jooheon
Chapter 5: Not Safe
Chapter 6: Secrets Hurt
Chapter 7: Decision
Chapter 8: Goodbye Jooheon
Chapter 9: Omegas on the run and Alphas on the hunt.
Chapter 10: Part I. Dead
Chapter 11: Part II. Dead
Chapter 12: Part I. On our way to a better place
Chapter 13: Part II. On our way to a better place
Chapter 14: Precious Moments
Chapter 15: Guilty Conscious
New Jookyun Books!
Chapter 16: A Fresh Start
Chapter 17: 5 months later
Chapter 18: Welcome Home
Chapter 19: Changkyun
Chapter 20: MiMi
Chapter 21: Part. I - The Blue Moon pack
Away From You 19k!
Chapter 22: Part II. The Blue Moon Pack
Chapter 23: The Worst for the Better
Chapter 24: Home
Thank You
Chapter 25: Let me fix you
Chapter 26: I'm Sorry
Chapter 27: Please Forgive Me
Chapter 28: Unexpected
Chapter 29: Together Again
Chapter 30: My First Time
Chapter 31: Be Careful
Chapter 32: I Will Protect You
Chapter 33: Felix
Chapter 34: [Filler] Life at the Orphanage
Chapter 35: [Filler] Let's Just Be Together
Chapter 36: [Filler] Gunhee's Troubles
Chapter 37: [Filler] Minhyuk the shipper
Chapter 38: [Filler] Part One: New life at the pack
Chapter 39: [Filler] Part Two: New life at the pack
Untitled
Away From You 2
Chapter 40: Alone in the forest
Chapter 41: Captured
Chapter 42:The Truth in Lies
Chapter 43: Forever Silent
Chapter 44: Our dirty little secret
Chapter 45: The competition
Chapter 46: Patch things up
Chapter 47: A Post it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY

1.1K 59 53
By nikkiyeollie

A/N: not necessarily part of the story, but here ya go.

Special Chapter 

🐝 🍯 🐝

Author's view

"Come on, bring it!" Changkyun quickly hurried Hyungwon that was carrying what will be Jooheon's birthday cake. The taller alpha was covered in flour from head to toe and was breathless for all the running around he had to do and in secret without been seen by the head alpha.

Hyungwon was helping Changkyun prepare the best birthday party for Joohoney and in secret, which was not easy. The leader of the strong and proud pack was searching for the future Luna all day and Hyungwon had to have his boyfriend entertain the leader as much as possible till everything was ready.

Hyungwon placed the cake on the counter with a huge sigh of exhaustion, the small omega thanked him with a bright smile and asked him to rest while he decorated the cake witu huge handmade bee's 🐝 made of yellow and black fondant.

Changkyun worked all morning since 4 o clock that was when he snuck away from Jooheon's side to go wake up Hyungwon, Wonho, Kihyun, Hyunwoo, Minhyuk, Felix and Gunhee. He needed them to help him plan the best surprise birthday party and all the wolves were willing to help.

Hyungwon and Changkyun were in charge to bake the cake and decorate it.

Minhyuk, Felix and Kihyun were in charge of the decoration and Hyunwoo, Wonho and Gunhee would be the ones in charge to keep Jooheon away and clueless. So far, the plan was going well.

Hyungwon sat down on the other side of the island counter to look at the blonde omega decorate the cake with cute bees. It was a simple fondant cake but for Changkyun's first try, it was amazing. Hyungwon was astounded!

"Okay! I'm done!" Changkyun beamed and Hyungwon clapped happily, so glad that they were done with the cake "Hyung, can you take it to the to the room where the party is?"

"Sure! I will go now. What will you do now?"

Changkyun went over to pull a tray from the oven revealing cute bee and beehive sugar cookies.

Hyungwon's mouth dropped. Never knew Changkyun was so good at baking. The kid should have his own pastry shop!

"Changkyun!" Hyungwon gently picked up a sugar cookie of a bee with a smile tugging his lips "these are super cute!"

Changkyun looked relieved when the taller alpha complimented his cookies, the omega wasn't so sure if they were okay. He wasn't that great at drawing.

"Thanks."

"Jooheon is a lucky man!"

Changkyun smiled silently agreeing that Jooheon got stuck with a mate that learned how to love and care about him.

Changkyun smiled at his creations and thought about all the effort he put into making everything, he did it with so much love, he poured everything he felt for Jooheon in making them. He hopes Jooheon can see it.

"Take the cake hyung." Changkyun reminded Hyungwon that quickly hurried his steps out of the kitchen while also being careful not to drop the cake.

"I will be back!" the alpha shouted with a chuckle. He warily moves across the halls with the cake in his hands that he was still admiring. When he arrived at the conference room where the party will take place for the whole pack house (only wolves that live in the pack house ... cuz if they invited the whole pack.... they would need a bigger places, more cookies and like 8 or 9 cakes.

So yeah.

Hyungwon gently walked into the conference room where Kihyun, Minhyuk, and Felix were fighting over the decoration colors.

Minhyuk wanted to use pastel colors, Kihyun wanted royal colors and Felix was just the ones with the decorations standing in the middle terrified of the two wolves in front of him.

Hyungwon raised a brow at his friends and waltzed in to shut them up using his alpha domination voice which had them clamp their mouths shut.

"Changkyun wants the decoration colors to be yellow, black and white, the colors of a bee."

"OMAIGOD!!" Minhyuk squealed loud and girly when he spotted the cake on Hyungwon's hands. He went crazy over the fondant and the details it had, like the fondant bees.

It was gorgeous.

Kihyun was astonished. He never thought Changkyun would do such a beautiful cake.. he knew the kid had talent but wow .. he went beyond his expectations.

Felix was amazed and super proud of Changkyun. He was sure Jooheon would be super happy.

"Is amazing!!" Felix chirped dropping all the decorations to see the cake up close. Hyungwon went to place it on the stand and from there to admire it with the others.

"Is super cute." Kihyun smiled.

"Yeah, you should see the sugar cookies he also prepared."

"Hyung is going all out for Jooheon," Minhyuk's eyes watered for he was touched "so beautiful! So touching! IM SO SOFT!"

"Well, is the first birthday they will share together."

"It will be damn memorable then."

All wolves agreed and went back to work. Kihyun and Minhyuk agreed to use the colors Hyungwon told them to use that are the colors of the bee 🐝 and Felix gladly went to look for them.

Hyungwon hurriedly went to the kitchen were Changkyun was finishing all the cookies. Hyungwon helped him put them all on a bowl that both took to the conference room. Once there, Felix hogged Changkyun away and complimented the cake Kyunnie made, that it was amazing and too good to eat.

Kihyun also made it known that he loved the cake and that he was very proud of his kids' growing talent. Minhyuk hugged the life out of Changkyun and said so many compliments nonstop that Changkyun couldn't understand.

"Now I know who will make my wedding cake!"

"I will try my best." the young omega blushed and listened to more compliments about the cake and cookies.

The guys finished putting up the happy birthday banner, the other banners that had bees 🐝 and wolves 🐺 they also placed the drinks which Changkyun wanted it to be soft drinks, as in sodas and juices ... he doesn't want alcohol in the party. Not on his watch.

He also took some time to buy Jooheon a present that took him long save up for, but he knows it will be worth it.

The other guys also got the leader a gift to show how much he's appreciated, loved and admired.

Changkyun wanted everything to be perfect. He got Jooheon's favorite music playlist to play on the ihome and he got all the tables decorated, filled with snacks and drinks.

They were out of time. Jooheon was getting desperate, the small blonde omega could feel it through the bond. Jooheon was trying to communicate with him but he was blocking him out. Changkyun sighed exasperatedly when he organized a small bar because Hyungwon insisted that alphas like to drink and would harass him if he doesn't offer any drinks.

"I hate alcohol."

"I know Kyunnie, but alphas love their alcohol."

Changkyun and the other wolves got everything finally ready. Now what's left to go is to get ready for the surprise party. Changkyun parted from his friends and had to force Felix to go home and change. After that, he went back to the room he shares with Jooheon to change quickly into the onesie he bought ... a bee onesie.

He wanted to look cute for his boyfriend... yes boyfriend... he sees Jooheon as his boyfriend. He admits it.

He hurried and got out of there before Jooheon appears. He could feel him close. Changkyun snuck out of the window and with his shoes in hands and went to Kihyun's window where he just tossed his shoes inside and snuck inside.

"Anybody home?" the young omega called just in case.

"Aww, cute." Kihyun walked out of his bathroom staring at Changkyun with glowing eyes. Usually, omegas go sexy and fuckable on their mates birthdays... but you are adorably different from all those hoes."

Changkyun bit his lip, he thought about dressing nicely and even sexy but he thought that it wouldn't be comfortable for him. He doesn't like to attract attention, so he settled with being cute.

He hoped Jooheon approves...

🐝 🐺 🐝

"Everything is ready!" Minhyuk announced and threaten anyone not to touch or get too close to the cake or else they will lose a few fingers.

Changkyun was just placing the candles on the cake to light them up. The plan was for Gunhee, Wonho and Hyunwoo to bring Jooheon to the conference room, surprise Jooheon with the birthday song with Changkyun holding the cake while slowly taking it to Jooheon.

The time was near. Kihyun quickly rushed the guests to their spots while Changkyun stands with the cake in hands. His small hands were shaking, he seriously thought he would drop the cake ... his heart was pounding and at the very last minute, he started to question everything he did.

Like, was the cake good enough? Did he choose the right flavor that was almonds with vanilla buttercream frosting under the fondant? Was the bee design too childish? Will Jooheon get embarrassed?

Was the decoration okay? It was all bee related, sort of childish ... Changkyun was starting to glance at everything and at everyone.

He did get many good compliments but the negative voices inside his head were telling him the opposite of the compliments. The voices were saying that Jooheon was a head alpha, that he should be treated like one. They were also saying that he was too inferior to the other omegas that were at the party with their mates, all dressed to impress, mostly to show off and let everyone know that their alpha has the best.

Changkyun felt little, insignificant and childish standing there in the middle of the room in a stupid childish bee onesie.

The voices were laughing at him and his chest and thirst painfully tightened. His eyes were burning and his hands were trembling uncontrollably.

He sincerely thought he was doing fine... that Jooheon will be touched by his efforts ... but after thinking about it ... the omega jumped to the conclusion that maybe he did it all wrong.

His friends could've lied to him in order to make him feel better ... well.... he doubts they would lie to him ... specially Kihyun. He was too blunt, too honest with him. He wouldn't have lied ... but ... ugh

It was too late to change everything.

Everyone was in position, all excited and ready to give Jooheon the best of surprises when he comes in. That could all hear Wonho's voice in the hallway and Gunhee's laughter that was contagious because everyone even heard Hyunwoo's laugh.

Minhyuk was jumping in place with his favorite Nikon camera in hand. He was going to capture all the best moments of Joohoney's birthday so that he could add those pictures to the scrapbook he was making for Jookyun.

Felix was going to pop the confetti 🎉 with the rest of the kids that live witu him, including that annoying clingy alpha named Changbin that was standing right begin Felix with his Hawkeye fixed on the perky omega.

Hyungwon was standing next to Changkyun, he was the one that lit up the candles of the cake. The alpha failed to notice Changkyun's growing anxiety. The poor omega was shaking and overthinking on how own.

"I think we need to Change the AC in the conference room, Joo." Wonho started to lure Jooheon into the room where everyone was expecting them ...

Changkyun was getting worse but still was trying hard to hold the cake and not drop it...

Everyone heard the beloved leader sigh out loud and whine like a small child "Really? I just bought that AC two months ago!" the ravenette hurried his steps, held onto the conference's room door and when he pushed the foot Changkyun felt like fainting ... like running ... everyone was just wrong and not like Jooheon would have wanted.

"SURPRISE!" everyone screamed at the top of their lungs while simultaneously popping their confettis around Jooheon who looked surprised but changed his face to an amused one to a happy one.

Everyone started the happy birthday song. Minhyuk singing loudly while taking pictures. Hyungwon was recording everything on his phone and Kihyun was pushing Jooheon forward towards the cake ...

Changkyun stood motionless in the middle of the room. His lips didn't move and his body wasn't responding to his commands at all.

Jooheon was laughing and enjoying the attention of his subordinates, friends, and family. His eyes were everywhere except on Changkyun. The leader was busy taking in all the decorations in the door while also receiving happy birthdays from the people he passed by. Jooheon looked amazed at the decor, he looked surprised that everything was bee themed.

He even voiced it.

"There are so many bees." he chuckled at the huge bee balloon floating around.

"You like bees right?" Gunhee asked with a smile while he makes way for the birthday boy to the cake.

Jooheon tilted his head to the side "Well, my older brother used to call me little bee when I was younger. I'm fond of bees, but never thought you guys would use it as a birthday theme." He was very touched they would use bees. It reminded him of his older brother that cared for him for years all alone without any parents.

Changkyun felt bad hearing that.

Was Jooheon not satisfied?

It definitely didn't sound like he was pleased with the bees.

Maybe he was hoping for a more active party, with dancing, drinking, and omegas in tight leather jeans here and there. A hot blackout party like the young people did in the modern days.

Maybe Changkyun was being too childish.

Maybe he projecting his style and his personality into the party more than he should.

Next thing that happened, Jooheon was sung happy birthday again but when he reached the beautiful birthday bee cake instead of being held by the head alphas mate ... it was held by Felix who looked confused and worried.

He awkwardly smiled and wished Jooheon well when he pushed the cake in front of his face so that he could blow the candles.

Jooheon wondered about his mates whereabouts, he wanted to ask for him but everyone pressured him to make a wish before he blew on the candles. When he did, everyone cheered and Jooheon's favorite playlist began to play on the background.

Everyone wished him well and offered him drinks. Jooheon thanked them and declined the drinks, he didn't feel like going all in. His dark brown eyes were searching for someone among the big crowd of wolves that were craving to lose control.

His mate, his gorgeous mate should have been there when he came in when he made his wish and blew his candles.

Why wasn't he there?

"Happy birthday!" Minhyuk sang happily when he jumped to the alpha's side with his camera ready "did you like the cake? Is gorgeous right?"

"It's cute. Where did you guys get it?"

"Get it? Oh hun, your own mate made it. He did it all. He made everything from the cake to the sugar cookies."

Jooheon's eyes widened in huge surprise "Changkyun made that cake?!" he couldn't believe it. His mate was capable of doing that? Something that looked that was made by professionals? Amazing.

He will be sure to eat it and taste every bit of it.

"Is beautiful."

"Yeah, I wonder where he went. He was supposed to be holding the cake when you made your wish and blew your candles," said Minhyuk a bit sad that it didn't go as planned. He missed a great chance for cute pictures.

Jooheon bit his lip and began to search for his mate between the crowd again. In the distance he saw the snack table were his birthday cake was placed. He went there with hopes that his mate was there organizing something, but when he reached the table he wasn't there, only Kihyun nibbling on one of the sugar cookies.

Kihyun smiled and hand him a cookie "go ahead and try them Jooheon, Changkyun made them especially for you."

"Aw, bees and beehives." Jooheon admired the cute designs of the cookies that were on display.

Kihyun nodded "Yup, everything was his idea, he was passionate to make everything bee themed, he said you love bees."

"Aww, can't believe he remembered."

"Yeah. He even dressed himself with a bee onesie."

"What!" Jooheon was now trying to look through people to try to find his mate, unfortunately, he doesn't have the byakugan so he had to move and look for his mate. He left Kihyun and looked for his mate that was nowhere around. Jooheon was growing desperate, his heart thumping hard on his ribs because his mate did all that just for him.

It was cute.

Thoughtful.

Touching.

Endearing.

He wanted to grab his mate and suffocate him with many kisses as possible. He was even turned on. Oh my, he might even take Changkyun in the middle of his party. The thought of hearing his mate moan and groan with many people around made his heart want to burst out of his chest.

He got out of the conference room into the hall were no one was hanging around because they were too busy partying, but something yellow caught the alpha's eyes on the corner of the hallway.

It was his mate, he was sitting on the floor wearing a yellow bee onesie. His baby was sitting there with his head against his knees.

Jooheon then forgot everything he was feeling, he felt worried when he saw his mate like that.

"Changkyun," the leader called and the omega slowly moved his face from his knees to look at his mate. His face was covered on tears and Jooheon felt like breaking apart "baby! What's wrong? Are you okay?" Jooheon was by the omega's side in a flash, he quickly checked Changkyun out to see if he was injured or feeling sick.

The alphas hands were stroking Changkyun's face that looked sad but hopeful. Jooheon didn't think twice and pulled his mate into his loving arms. He squished him and buried his face into the delicious sandy blond hair that smelled like fruits.

Changkyun hugged back and pressed his face against a warm chest that he loved so much.

Both mates took in each other's scent to feel at ease. Changkyun's small hands held onto Jooheon's jacket in small baby fists while Jooheon rubs Changkyun's hips in a circular motion.

"Are you feeling well? Did you feel bad?" Jooheon insisted very worries about the omegas health. Changkyun appreciated his mate worrying about him, he looked genuinely concerned and Changkyun didn't want honey to feel anything bad on his birthday so he tried to perk up.

"I'm fine. Needed some air."

"What's wrong Changkyunie?"

"Nothing, we should get back."

Jooheon held his mate in place with a little force, Changkyun bit his lips his eyes downcast. His mate knew him well and could feel his sadness. He must've reeked of it.

"Tell me." Jooheon presses his mate against his chest encouraging his baby to open up.

Changkyun sighed and looked up at his boyfriend's handsome face "I thought I screwed up with the bees... I thought at the last minute you wouldn't like them because they look childish."

Jooheon smiled, his mate was silly to worry about such things. He truly wasn't expecting bees and was completely surprised with them, but he liked them a lot.

"Took me by surprise, it was nostalgic. Only Jiho hyung called me his little bee even if I was an alpha. It was his way to show affection towards me. It surprised me that you remembered."

Changkyun eyes glowed "so you don't hate them?!"

"Hate them? Why would I? I think they are cute, and you are cuter." he looked at the yellow bee onesie that cutely hugged his mate's body. Good. He doesn't want anyone staring at his baby or he would gouge eyes out.

Changkyun was his only, no one else had the right to stare at him.

"Really?" the omega beamed brightly with a smile, he even cried of how happy he felt "i'm so glad!"

"Thank you baby, it's definitely the best birthday I ever had." he pressed a small kiss on the omegas lips.

"You are forever welcome Joohoney." Changkyun pressed multiple kisses on Joo's lips that were gladly returned "I love you."

Jooheon felt himself go warm and weak on the knees, his mate telling him that he loved him made him happy.

"I love you too."

The couple kissed, a soft innocent kiss that slowly grew with every inch of their love for each other into a very passionate kiss that was no longer PG-13. Jooheon was holding onto the small body of his mate while his mate shyly and playfully bit on his lips.

Both were starting to get warm, the heat rising on their bodies. The want and need growing stronger and desperate. Jooheon groped parts that made Changkyun moan, groan and even squeak adorably. Changkyun was a tease, he was inviting Jooheon's tongue out to play when he licked the alpha's lips, he was asking for entrance and Jooheon gladly gave it to him. The blonde blushed but dared to play with Jooheon's mouth. Tongues fought for dominance and Jooheon obviously won, still beyond pleasurable. There was a quick moment when the adorable Changkyun got on his tippy toes to cup the alpha's face in his small hands so that he could suck Jooheon's tongue. Changkyun was exploring, slowly discovering things as he went and Jooheon was enjoying it. 

When the couple pulled back from each other, the leader softly and gently pulled the omegas head back to expose his neck where his mark resides. The taller smiled at the lovely reminder and pressed his lips against the tender skin that made Changkyun lose his mind, for omegas, the bite mark is highly sensitive and a turn on. 

Jooheon wanted to drive Changkyun to the edge of madness. 

Both forgot about the party that was going on inside of the conference room, both were enjoying each other, reminding each other how much they love and wish together forever. Jooheon was growing bolder, his hands were going to forbidden places that were no longer forbidden to him because Changkyun gave him permission to venture to such places with a smile high in bliss. Changkyun wanted to be touched. Wanted his mate to touch him. 

Before things got hotter they were interrupted by not a very amused Yoo Kihyun that stared at the jookyun couple motionless while he slurped on his spiked fruit punch beverage. The older omega raised an eyebrow at the very flustered omega and at the very horny and frustrated alpha that was shooting daggers with his eyes at Kihyun, who by the way didn't care and was more than happy to give Jooheon blue balls. 

"Birthday boy!" the omega called out uninterested with his beverage in hand "everyone wants to hand you their gifts."

"I will be right there." Jooheon was frustrated, you could hear it in his voice.

"Okay, I will take Changkyun now!" and the older omega did as told. He reached out to his kid who willingly came to him with crimson cheeks. Kihyun smiled and took him inside so that he could fetch his present. Jooheon sighed, his balls suffering. He really wanted to get into his mates pants. Changkyun was always shy when it came to sex, so to see Changkyun being daring and teasing ... well, it turned him on. 

When he calmed down he went to join the party.

Everyone was thrilled to see the alpha once again, everyone patted his back, vocally expressed how much they appreciated him and admired him, other's told him he was the best, others that he was an inspiration. Jooheon was bathed in affection. When the time to hand him the presents came, all the guests grabbed their own and presented it to him.

Wonho gifted the leader a very expensive perfume of Giorgio Armani. Changkyun loved the scent. 

Hyungwon gave Joo a new set of Beats headphones, Jooheon went crazy over them. Hyungwon was glad.

Gunhee gave his best friend two supreme caps of different colors and two sweaters of the same brand in different colors. Jooheon was excited, he even slid on a sweater right there.

Hyunwoo and Kihyun both gifted him a Versace jacket that made Jooheon's eyes glow. It was a very nice jacket! 

Minhyuk gave Jooheon a picture frame of him and Changkyun. The picture that occupied the frame was Jooheon's favorite picture of him and Changkyun. Jooheon smiled at his friend and thanked him, he already had in mind the perfect place to place that frame.

Felix gave Jooheon a signed album of drake that was hell to get, he bought the recent album of drake when he found out a human friend of his from school bought VIP tickets to a concert in New York, he asked his friend to get it signed for him and gladly his friend did. Jooheon was happy, stoked and jumping all around, tho in the gift bag there were adopting papers .... so the little brat was bribing him ... 

lastly Changkyun, the blonde hugged his side and gave him a small box that was from Jooheon's older brother that couldn't make it to the party, he was going to the US for business. Zico's gift was small for a Five-day vacation for 2 at a beach house, obviously, he would take it and go with his baby. After Zico's gift, Changkyun handed Joo his gift that was a new pair of black timberlands, a Michael Jackson tshirt and an invitation to explore his body to see if he could find his new tattoo *wink wink* 

Jooheon blushed when he got to the last part. He was turned on again. His heart was going to leap out of his chest with excitement. Changkyun was redder than a cherry when Jooheon grabbed him by the wait to kiss his cheeks.

"Can't wait to start exploring~" the alpha pressed his lips against the omegas temple, his hands were itching to touch intimate parts not caring if he was in public. He wanted to tear the cute annoying onesie his mate was wearing. 

Changkyun smiled at his mate and licked his lips "You will have to wait."

"Can't."

"Just a bit longer, I promise."

Both kissed and Jooheon couldn't wait to start. Clearly, the best birthday ever. 

A/N: 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOOHONEY!! 

Honey deserves all the love in the world for being such a  beautiful human being. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.4K 18
Changkyun is just a college student. In his world, there's such a thing as soulmates. You can have one or many, having a soulmate means that you are...
1.8K 70 8
Changkyun's free skate is sexier than anyone anticipated. Jooheon has a sexuality crisis and his relationship with Changkyun suffers. Can he fix it b...
64.5K 4.3K 56
Changkyun doesn't want to go to the stupid party. Jooheon's only wish is to spend the night with his best friend and have some fun. They both have th...
103 20 16
❗❗SLOW UPDATES❗❗ Jisung and Minho, two teenagers with different lives. Jisung, a normal teenager with a normal life. But what he didn't know was tha...