Now Watching: Kimetsu no Yaiba

By GoldenFang17

Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were rescued by Shinobu and Tomioka after their mission on Mt. Natagumo. While... More

Why are we here?
Cruelty
Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
Visit the other world.
Final Selection
My Own Steel
Swordsman Accompanying a Demon
Muzan Kibutsuji
The Smell of Enchanting Blood
Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Together Forever
Tsuzumi Mansion
The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Something More Important than Life
The House with The Wisteria Family Crest
Mount Natagumo
Letting Someone Else Go First
You Must Learn a Single Thing
A Forged Bond
Hinokami
Pretend Family
Against Corps Rules
Master of the Mansion
Hashira Meeting
Rehabilitation Training
Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri
New Mission
Memes and Fanarts Pt. 1
Memes and Fanarts Pt.2
Memes and Fanarts Pt.3
Memes and Fanarts Pt.4
Memes and Fanarts Pt.5
Kimetsu Radio Pt.1
Kimetsu Radio Pt. 2
Kimetsu Radio Pt.2 (Continuation)
Kimetsu Radio Pt.3
Warning From The Future
Infinity Train Movie: Part 1
Infinity Train Movie: Part 2
Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui
Infiltrating the Entertainment District
What Are You?
Tonight
Things Are Gonna Get Really Flashy!

Sabito and Makomo

42.8K 658 1.2K
By GoldenFang17

After the Demon Slayer cast returned from the other room, everyone had their own reactions after they came on that room.

"Kamado kun, are you okay?" Shinobu asked on Tanjiro who just blushed on what the cat did on Shinobu to him.

"I won't forget the face of that spiky blonde bastard!" Inosuke angrily muttered.

"You and that guy both have that kind of personality. But I don't know whose side should I join." Zenitsu said.

"Shoto is so handsome. Lalalala." Kanroji hummed while Iguro looked on a picture of Shoto in his hand.

'If ever I saw you in my path one time, I'm going to eliminate you, and regret that you were born into this planet.' Iguro thought while crumbling the photo of Shoto Todoroki.

"Woah look at Iguro, Gyomei. He is so jealous at that Shoto kid who got Kanroji's heart." Uzui said.

"But I don't know if that Shoto kid will consider Kanroji as a part of his life. Since Kanroji considered Shoto as part of her life as well." Gyomei replied.

"Oi Izuku! You didn't tell us that you are a strong kid in your own world!" Sanemi said.

"Hey, hey! It's not me actually. But I agree with you. That other me is really a one hell of a terminator and a badass!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Badass?" Inosuke asked.

"Don't mind that phrase. Anyway, welcome back to this world! Now we are going to continue Tanjiro's life story which he is still blushing at Shinobu who sits beside him." Izuku stated.

"I'm just gonna comfort him. For him to feel well." Shinobu said.

Tanjiro can be seen writing a journal about him and he looked on Nezuko for a while.

"What is that Journal for Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked.

"Actually, I did that journal of mine for Nezuko to read. I wrote there on how did I do well on the days when she was asleep for too long." Tanjiro replied..

"Uhmm, Big Bro, how long did I sleep on that time?" Nezuko asked.

"Two years." Urokodaki interrupted.

"WHAAT?!" Zenitsu and Nezuko both exclaimed.

"But h-how can you sleep for that long time?!" Inosuke asked.

Tanjiro looked on Nezuko for the last time before Urokodaki called him.

"Let's go." Urokodaki said as Tanjiro closed the door.

"Are you and Mr. Urokodaki are going for a training am I right?" Giyu asked.

"Y-Yeah." Tanjiro uttered.

The sign "Destroy" was shown in the screen and Urokodaki narrated the whole definition of the Demon Slayer Corps.

"The Demon Slayer Corps has around several hundred members. It's an organization unrecognized by the government. Yet, it existed since the ancient times and we continue to hunt demons today." Urokodaki said as the screen shows the Demon Slayer members and above them are the Hashiras.

"Look! It's us!" Kanroji exclaimed.

"The Hashiras are the highest ranked Demon Slayers in your organization right?" Izuku asked.

"Yes they are. And also, the most skilled swordsmen ever been assembled by this organization." Oyakata replied.

"But as for who's leading the Demon Slayer Corps, that remains a mystery."

"Demons. Staple food... humans. They kill humans and feed them. No one knows where and when they first appeared. Their physical prowess is remarkable. Wounds heal in a blink of an eye. Flesh is restored after being hacked off, and limbs can be newly regenerated."

"These demons really a scary villain aren't they?" Izuku said.

"Yes! That's why we train till death to surpass their abilities like that!" Rengoku exclaimed.

"And also, we do our best not to let them give some time to regenerate so we really kill them in an instant and with great power." Gyomei added.

"Some demons can shape-shift, others have otherworldy powers. They can only be killed by sunlight or decapitation with a special sword. The demon slayers battle the demons with their own mortal bodies. Since they're human, their wounds are slow to heal, and once lost, their limbs don't grow back!

Even so they battle the demons, they protect humans." Urokodaki ended while the screen shows the demon slayers fighting the demons.

The screen now appeared the title of the next episode called "Sabito and Makomo."

Urokodaki lowered his head after seeing the title by himself. Giyu also lowered his head and some tears dropped from his eyes.

"Are you okay Tomioka san?" Shinobu asked as she approached Tomioka and touched his shoulder.

"I'm fine." Giyu replied without emotion. Shinobu looked on him with some concern and worry.

"Maybe you will find out on why Giyu has that mood of his right now, Shinobu." Izuku said.

"I see." Shinobu replied.

Tanjiro on the other hand, gasped on what episode will be they seeing right now.

"I am a trainer. I literally train swordsmen. There are many trainers, and each of them trains their pupils with their own regimen in their location. To join the Demon Slayer corps, you must survive the Final selection process held on Mt. Fujikasane. Whether or not you're eligible for Final Selection is up to me." Urokodaki said.

'Starting today, I'm going to keep a journal for Nezuko. I'm descending the mountain again today. I'm going to train to my hardest so I won't die during the Final Selection." Tanjiro narrated when suddenly, a log roped on a rope surprise attacks him but he managed to dodge it. He also dodged the wire on the ground to avoid tripping it.

"Nice skills you have there kid!" Uzui said.

"T-Thank you Uzui sama." Tanjiro replied.

"Such easy training regimen you have for this kid, Mr. Urokodaki." Sanemi said.

"Oi Sanemi! For you it is easy because Tanjiro on that time is not yet a competitive slayer like you! Don't you compare your life to his because his life is also a worse one. You bastard!" Izuku angrily yelled.

"S-Sorry, Izuku sama." Sanemi uttered.

"Sanemi, you mind your way of talking towards others even if they are Hashira or not." Oyakata warned.

"I will, Oyakata sama!" Sanemi replied.

'After repeatedly descending the mountain, day by day, I'm starting to learn how to avoid most of the traps. It's because I'm much stronger now, and because I'm even more adept at detecting scents than before.

Even so... the traps are getting more and more difficult. He may really want to kill me' Tanjiro thought as he dodged the knives aimed for his head and landed on the tree behind him and almost felling on a whole filled with knifes pointing upwards.

"Your training is way hellish than mine, Tanjiro. That's why you got to be stronger than me and Inosuke and also, you can adapt you skills way quicker than before." Zenitsu said.

"Whaaat?! Stronger than me? I won't allow you to surpass me Kamaboko Gonpanchiro!!" Inosuke yelled.

"What the fuck?" Izuku asked as everyone laughed on Inosuke, miscalling Tanjiro's name.

Tanjiro wrote everything he narrated on his journal and glanced on Nezuko. The scene now changed to Tanjiro now having a sword on him during his training.

'I made may descent today, sword in hand, but the sword really hampered my movement. With the sword, I can't stop getting ensnared by all of the traps!' Tanjiro narrated as he was caught by Urokodaki's trap and was hanged in upside down.

Everyone laughed on Tanjiro's reaction while being hanged upside down. Meanwhile Tanjiro just covered his face with embarrassment.

'Can't believe they're seeing this!' He thought.

"991, 992..." Tanjiro yelled.

'I swing the sword today. Well, it's not just today. I've been swinging the sword every single day. After descending the mountain, I swing my sword until my arms nearly fall off.' Tanjiro narrated.

"1000!" Tanjiro yelled.

"500 more!" Urokodaki yelled from behind. Tanjiro reacted like a lifeless person.

Everyone laughed once again on Tanjiro after hearing that another 500 swings must be added on his training.

"My training was way hellish too. I cleaned a whole beach with mountains of trash and junk being thrown in there. I spent 10 months of hell with that kind of training, added by All Might's training regimen." Izuku said.

"What?! You cleaned a whole beach full of junks?!" Tanjiro asked.

"Yep, here it is." Izuku replied as he snapped his fingers and the screen showed the whole Dagobah beach filled with trashes and junks.

"Those people in your world don't really know how they ruined the beauty of that beach. What a bunch of pathetic people. Namu Amida Butsu." Gyomei said.

"Y-You cleaned... all of that?" Kanroji asked as she slowly walks on Izuku.

"Yes I am. And also, after ten months, I got this new body of mine now and with the help of All Might's training." Izuku said when suddenly Kanroji jumped to him and touched his whole body.

"I see, your body is really toned! I'm so flustered and happy right now. Kyaaaaaaah!!" Kanroji exclaimed while nosebleeding. Iguro ran to her and assisted Kanroji with her face full of blood.

"Damn, is she really a love pillar? Does she really need to do that?" Izuku asked and sighed.

"All Might? Who is he. Did we met him in the other room earlier?" Tokito asked.

"Yes, here he is." Izuku replied as he showed All Might on the screen.

"Oooh. That bulk man! So he must be your trainer then?" Nezuko asked.

"Yes. And also, I got my power from him as well." Izuku replied.

The scene now returned to the house as Tanjiro fights the sleepiness into him and tries to finish the journal.

"Swords break easily." Urokodaki said.

'That's what he told me beforehand.' Tanjiro narrated.

'Though it's strong vertically, it's weak horizontally, so... you need to apply the force straight along the blade. The blade's direction and the direction in which you will apply the force must be exactly the same.

And he added "If you ever damage the blade, in other words, break it. I'll snap your bones, as well" in a threatening tone of voice.' Tanjiro added.

"Mr. Urokodaki and my gramps both have that same aura in training. In order to discipline ourselves. Good thing I'm a person with patience." Zenitsu sighed.

"Gramps? You mean your trainer? And the form-" Tanjiro was interrupted by Izuku.

"Shush shush shushhh! Spoileeeersss..." Izuku hissed like a snake which made Tanjiro and Zenitsu shiver.

Tanjiro fights the sleepiness in him and wiped his mouth with drool on it.

"Nezuko... I'll keep working hard, okay?" Tanjiro uttered while wiping his face.

"I know you really work hard for me and I appreciate that. But please, get the rest you need for you stay healthy always, Big bro!" Nezuko said.

"I will!" Tanjiro replied.

"What an adorable love!" Kanroji exclaimed.

Morning came and Tanjiro is now facing Urokodaki with a sword in him. However, Tanjiro spun downwards and making him stumble in the ground.

'Today, I did nothing but fall. Training to break my fall and get up quickly from any position.' Tanjiro narrated.

'I wield my sword and charged Mr. Urokodaki really trying to kill him. Ij contrast, Mr. Urokodaki is bare-handed and unarmed. But he's ridiculously powerful!' Tanjiro added as Urokodaki grabbed him and threws him away. He flings me away to roll to the ground everytime.' He added.

"Nice dab there, Mr. Urokodaki!" Izuku said.

"Dab?" Giyu asked.

"Nothing..." Izuku muttered.

"Look at Big bro, even him cannot hit Mr. Urokodaki with a sword on him? Amazing!" Nezuko exclaimed.

Tanjiro approached Nezuko as he came home from training.

"Nezuko, I'm home." Tanjiro uttered and walked away from her.

'Today, I learned breathing techniques and some forms.' Tanjiro narrated.

"Total Concentration Breathing?" Tanjiro asked.

"That's right. And I'm going to teach you all ten of the Water Breathing forms. Remember to take a long breath so the oxygen flows into every cell in your body. This will enhance your body's natural healing power, and both stabilize and energize your spirit.

"Relax your upper body while bracing your lower half." Urokodaki said. Tanjiro stood straight and took a deep breath, but was smacked by Urokodaki in the guts for doing the breathing style in a wrong manner.

"Wrong!" Urokodaki yelled.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Izuku said.

"T-That really hurts, actually." Tanjiro sighed.

"If I didn't do that, your breathing style won't be improving." Urokodaki said.

"And also, there might be a chance that you will perform a wrong form on that one if you didn't properly adjusted your posture." Giyu added.

"Next! Forms!" Urokodaki yelled.

"Right! Like this?" Tanjiro said.

"Wrong!" Urokodaki replied.

"Like this?" Tanjiro said.

"Wrong!" Urokodaku yelled again.

"This?" Tanjiro asked again.

"Wrong!" Urokodaki yelled once again and smacks Tanjiro repeatedly.

"Well, that sucks." Izuku said.

"Poor kid." Gyomei sighed.

'I got yelled at for not bracing my stomach and clobbered to a pulp. Next, he told me to become one with the water.' Tanjiro narrated.

"Get in there!" Urokodaki ordered and kicks Tanjiro in the falls.

"Aaaaaaah Nezuko!!!" Tanjiro yelled while falling from the cliff of the falls and floats in the water like a dead person.

"Another one." Izuku added.

Tanjiro now standing with the water falling on him as he tries to become one with the water.

"Nezuko! I am water!" Tanjiro yelled as he slowly crouched down due to the pressure of the water from the falls.

Everyone laughed on Tanjiro for trying so hard to become one with the water.

"I can't believe that they're seeing this!" Tanjiro said.

"Of course! So that everyone will know how painful your journey from the beginning is so hard for you." Zenitsu replied.

"Lucky for you to say because it's not you on that screen." Tanjiro muttered.

'And now it's been six months since Nezuko was last awake. Mr. Urokodaki summoned the doctor right away and had examine her, but he found nothing wrong. But it's not normal for her to stay asleep like this. I was scared. I worried that one day, I'll wake up to find her dead. Not a day goes by I don't worry.' Tanjiro narrated.

"I may have a theory in here but, Nezuko on that time must be recovering her strength while sleeping. Am I right?" Uzui asked.

"Maybe." Tokito replied.

'He got it. But I won't respond to his theory since he was right. To avoid spoilers as  well.' Izuku thought.

'My descents are getting more dangerous, and the air's even thinner where I train.' Tanjiro narrated as he can be seen trying to pass all of the obstacles blocking him in the way.

'Time and time again, I think I might die.'

Tanjiro slashed the incoming trap into him and slashed the knives flying into his direction too as well. He managed to block all of those traps and the sun rised in front of him.

"Tanjiro, this is the time that you have evolved into a swordsman after being beaten by Giyu before. I am happy that you managed to survive those kinds of trainings that I have given to you." Urokodaki said.

"Thank you very much!" Tanjiro replied.

"I have nothing more to teach you." Urokodaki said.

'After a year I arrived at Mt. Sagiri, he told me all of a sudden...'

"The rest is up to you! Whether or not you can improve to the next level. Come with me!" Urokodaki said on Tanjiro who was still breathing heavily.

Tanjiro and Urokodaki walked into the middle of the forest with a snowy weather on it. And Tanjiro's eyes widened when he saw a huge boulder in front of him.

"D-Don't tell me that, you're tasked to slice that?!" Zenitsu asked.

"Yes I am! And that one took a long time for me to achieve such a hard task." Tanjiro proudly replied.

'He managed to surpass Sabito in terms of slicing that boulder. It means that... he helped Tanjiro to slice that boulder?' Giyu thought.

"If you can slice this boulder, I will allow you to enter Final Selection." Urokodaki said.

Tanjiro looked on Urokodaki and glanced back at the boulder.

'Is a boulder... something you slice? Something you can slice with a sword? I don't think I can do it. My sword will snap!' Tanjiro thought.

"Here we will see how Tanjiro will be able to slice that boulder with the help of someone." Izuku said.

'Maybe... it's him...' Shinobu thought while looking at Giyu whose face has no emotion.

"The first step unleash his full potential!" Rengoku exclaimed.

"Slice?! That boulder?! What the hell?!" Inosuke yelled.

'You idiot! You live in the mountains and this kind of training surprises you. Idiot.' Izuku thought.

Urokodaki turned back and started to walk away.

"Mr. Urokodaki, please wait! Mr. Urokodaki!" Tanjiro yelled.

'After that, Mr. Urokodaki never taught me anything again.' Tanjiro narrated.

Tanjiro created his stance and charged the boulder to slice it but it made him vibrated so bad due to the power he sent into the boulder. Tanjiro sighed after seeing his sword not broken after the swing.

"I want to do that kind of training!!" Inosuke yelled.

"If you say so. Then, after watching Tanjiro's life, we are going to give you this kind of training back into our world." Uzui said.

'Everyday, I practiced over and over what I'd learned from Mr. Urokodaki.' Tanjiro narrated as he sliced tha bamboo woods around him and breathes in a basin of water.

'The basics like holding the breath and flexibility... I was glad I had written those down in my journal.

But... even after six months had passed, I still couldn't slice the boulder.' Tanjiro narrated as he slashed the boulder but it didn't scratched or damaged.

'I felt frustrated. Not enough! I wasn't training hard enough! I gotta do more! More!' Tanjiro narrated.

"Tanjiro, can I look into your hands?" Shinobu asked.

"Y-Yes." Tanjiro replied as he opened his palmed on Shinobu.

"Poor things... maybe I can give you a medicine for your hands for it to return to it's normal beauty." Shinobu said.

"T-Thank you very much." Tanjiro replied.

"Poor Tanjiro, his hands suffered so much for him to protect his sister. What a hardworking brother!" Kanroji said.

'Am I hopeless? Is Nezuko going to die without ever waking up? Aaaah!! I'll almost give in! I'm breaking down!!'

"Keep working, Tanjiro! You can do it!!" Tanjiro yelled while smashing his head in the boulder.

"Shut up!!" A sudden voice of a man roared from out of nowhere made Tanjiro stopped his smashing habit on the boulder.

"Giyu, it's him." Urokodaki said. Giyu just nodded into him and has the looks of worry in his face.

"A man shouldn't whine. It's unseemly." The masked man said.

'There's no scent. A fox mask?' Tanjiro thought.

"No matter how you suffer, bear it in silence... if you're a man. If you call yourself a man. Slow. Weak. Immature. That's not what you call a man." The masked man known as Sabito said after beating Tanjiro and sends him away.

The Hashiras looked on Giyu's attire and noticed that he has the same style of design on Sabito's attire. This made them curious.

"Did you noticed the Giyu's other design in it's half? And also, the other side of it is the same as of that masked guy. What does it mean?" Iguro whispered to the Hashiras.

"I think it's his brother? But we haven't seen his face yet but, he made a flamboyant move against Tanjiro just now!" Uzui replied.

Giyu heard the murmurs on the Hashiras about his attire that is related to Sabito but he didn't mind the murmurs away from him. Shinobu approached him and asked.

"May I ask Tomioka san, is that guy, your brother? Because it se-" Shinobu was interrputed by Giyu.

"Get lost. Leave me alone." Giyu coldly said and lowered his head.

Shinobu looked into him with some anger and worry and just respected his request to stay away from him.

'No matter what, I will help you to your emotions right now. Even if it makes me angry at it, I'll do my best to make you smile.' Shinobi thought.

"What are you doing?" Tanjiro asked.

"I'd like to know what you think you're doing." Sabito replied.

"What do you mean? I'm training." Tanjiro said.

"How long do you plan to keep your butt on the ground without ever taking a stance?" Sabito said. Tanjiro realized what he said and created a stance from his own.

"Come on. Come at me." Sabito challenged.

"Challenge him? With a wooden sword?! Are you kidding?!" Sanemi asked.

"Don't you underestimate him. Maybe he can beat you with that weapon of his." Giyu replied.

"Are you making me laugh, Giyu? You're one such a stubborn person!" Sanemi said.

"Stop it, Sanemi. Just watch the show without mocking him or that guy on the screen. Maybe he is right. That guy can be a better swordsman than you." Gyomei interrupted.

"But you have a wooden sword, and I have a real sword!" Tanjiro yelled.

Sabito mockingly laughed at what Tanjiro said and stopped his hand gesture of challenging him.

"Well, well! Thank you for worrying about me. So you think you're actually going to injure me!" Sabito said when suddenly, he quickly charged on Tanjiro and slashed his sword into his.

'He's fast!' Everyone thought.

"So fast! But Tanjiro managed to quickly react from that one." Zenitsu said.

"Well, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I'm more powerful than you because I've sliced that boulder!" Sabito said.

"Whaaat?!" Everyone except Urokodaki, Tanjiro, and  Giyu exclaimed.

"I told you Sanemi, he is a strong one like us too. Don't underestimate people sometimes, would you?" Gyomei said.

"Yeah, yeah I get it!" Sanemi scoffed.

'He... sliced that boulder?' Tanjiro thought. Sabito jumped above him and landed on a tree and charged Tanjiro from behind but Tanjiro blocked his attack. Sabito now zigzags his movements around Tanjiro and hits him from behind.

"You've learned nothing! You haven't mastered a single thing! Particularly, the breathing technique Mr. Urokodaki taught you... Total Concentration breathing." Sabito said. Tanjiro widened his eyes after hearing it.

'He knows Mr. Urokodaki? And the breathing technique, too?' Tanjiro thought.

"Tanjiro, Sabito is one of my students way back before. He is in the same batch with Giyu as well." Urokodaki said.

"If I'm not an idiot that time..." Giyu said while tears from his eyes started to fall.

"I know how you feel, Giyu." Urokodaki said.

"Wait! Where the hell is he if he is with Giyu before?" Sanemi asked.

"You will see later, Sanemi." Izuku replied.

"All you did was memorize it as fact. Your body has no clue what it needs to do. What the hell were you doing for a whole year and a  half? Slam it into your flesh!" Sabito said while hitting Tanjiro with his weapon again.

Tanjiro and Sabito exchanged blows with their swords after making scolding Tanjiro for his kind of training.

"More! More! More! So that you'll never forget the secrets Mr. Urokodaki taught you! Pound it into the marrow of your bones!" Sabito roared.

"I'm trying! I'm trying every single day! With everything I've got! But I'm not making any headway! I just can't go any further!" Tanjiro whined.

"Tanjiro, the reason why you cannot adapt Mr. Urokodaki's teachings is because you let your emotions about Nezuko and the things you have experienced before flood your concentration. You may say that you are really trying your best but your mind is still flooded by the emotions of yours." Oyakata said.

"I can't think well due to my concern to Nezuko that time. I can't focus well in my training becase of thinking of her condition. That makes me cry as well." Tanjiro replied.

"Onii-chan, you should have focused well in the training for you to seek the power you need in the future. And also, making yourself being invincible in battle without being crowded by your emotions." Nezuko said.

"I-I understand." Tanjiro replied.

"If you're a man! If you call yourself a man! There's no other way to go but forward! Bring it on! Show me what you're capable of!" Sabito yelled as he and Tanjiro exchanged blows once again and Sabito successfully slashes Tanjiro in the chin with his wooden sword.

Tanjiro knocked down after embracing the attack of Sabito. A little girl with a fox mask on the side of her head walked towards them and stopped by.

"I'm leaving the rest to you." Sabito said to the girl.

"Who is that?" Nezuko asked.

"One of my students as well." Urokodaki replied.

The girl's face now appeared in the screen and nodded to Sabito's request.

"She's a pretty one!" Zenitsu said.

"What a gentle face she has!" Kanroji added.

Night time has come and Tanjiro suddenly woke up from being knocked down earlier by Sabito. The mysterious girl now asked Tanjiro.

"Are you all right?" The girl asked.

"Did you see that just now? What a strike that was! Not a single but of wasted motion! It was really beautiful! I want to become like that! You think I can become like him?" Tanjiro asked after quickly sitting up from lying on the ground.

"I'm happy that you want to be like Sabito, Tanjiro. Because of him too, I became a Demon Slayer right now. Thanks to him." Giyu said.

"I'm so grateful that I have met him for a short time. Sadly, he is-" Tanjiro was interrupted by Izuku who just jumped into him and smashed a tape onto his mouth.

"Silence SMAAASSH!!" Izuku yelled.

"What the hell?!" Zenitsu exclaimed. Everyone just sweat dropped on the god's doings.

"I'm sure you can... since I'll be looking after you." The girl said and smiled into Tanjiro.

'She's so cute.'

"Who are you?" Tanjiro asked.

'This girl's name was  Makomo. She told me the boy's name was Sabito. Makomo also pointed out my defects. She corrected my unnecessary movements and bad habits. But when I asked her why she was doing that, and where she came from, she didn't tell me anything.

"Both he and I love Mr. Urokodaku very much." Makomo said.

"Makomo? What a nice name." Nezuko said.

"What a lovely girl!" Kanroji said.

"And her voice, is also cute!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

'That was Makomo's pet phrase. She and Sabito weren't siblings. She said Mr. Urokodami raised them after they'd been orphaned.' Tanjiro narrated.

"There are other children besides us. They're always watching you, Tanjiro." Makomo said.

"Other children? But I can't see anyone around her or somewhere earlier. It's creepy." Zenitsu said.

"Watching Tanjiro? What does she mean?" Tokito asked.

"Something's not flamboyant in here." Uzui  said.

'Makomo is a somewhat strange girl. She speaks in such an abstract dreamy way.' Tanjiro narrated.

"See, Total Concentration Breathing accelerates your blood circulation and your heart rate. That causes your body temperature to spike, making you as strong as a demon while staying human. The important thing is to expand your lung capacity. When you bring lots of air into your blood, and when your blood gets excited, your bones and muscles scurry to heat up and grow stronger." Makomo said.

'I'm not sure I get that.' Tanjiro thought.

"She's right about the Breathing but, it makes me curious that the way she talks to Tanjiro is like, she is dead. What does it mean?" Shinobu asked.

"I wish that I can meet Makomo in here!" Zenitsu said.

"And where are these two by the way?" Iguro asked.

"How can I do that?" Tanjiro asked.

"Train to death. At the end of the day, there's nothing else you can do." Makomo replied.

'Until my arms and legs were ready to fall off... Until my lungs and heart were ready to burst. I swung my sword. But still... I just couldn't beat Sabito. Not until six months later.' Tanjiro narrated as his appearance now has a long hair one against Sabito who has now a real sword into him.

'When I challenged him that day, Sabito was wielding a real sword.' Tanjiro narrated.

"I wonder if how cool this masked fox can use the Water Breathing form." Inosuke said.

"If you compare me to him? Sabito was actually always better than me." Giyu replied.

"N-No! Not you! You're a strong one like him! I mean on Shinboko!" Inosuke yelled.

"Of course he's the stronger one you idiot!" Tanjiro said.

"Shinboko? The fuck's wrong with his tongue?' Izuku thought with a facepalm.

"After six months, finally, you have the look of a man." Sabito said as he draws the sword from the sheath.

"Today's the day I win!" Tanjiro replied.

"You can do it!" Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi cheered.

"Oh? You're here also?" Shinobu asked.

"I teleported them here because I'm gonna be sad seeing them in your mansion without someone looking for them. So I sent them here as well." Izuku replied.

"I see. Thank you very much." Shinobu replied.

Makomo looked at Tanjiro and Sabito both on their stances.

'Head-on battles are simple. Whoever's stronger and faster wins.' Tanjiro narrated as he starts to breath and he and Sabito both flashed out from Makomo's sight.

'The battle was over in an instant. On this day, in this moment, for the first time, my blade reached Sabito first.' Tanjiro narrated as he slashed Sabito's mask first and revealing his face with a scar on his left cheek (right cheek if you're Sabito)

Everyone gasped on the face of Sabito. Giyu and Tanjiro both remembered their own experiences with Sabito before.

"He's a handsome one! I wonder where he is now? I want to meet him!" Kanroji said.

'The moment I won, Sabito smiled. He looked sad and happy. A relieved kind of smile.' Tanjiro narrated.

"Tanjiro... You did great. Don't forget what you just did. Win, okay, Tanjiro? Beat that guy, too." Makomo said as she fades away in the mist.

"Where did she go?!" Zenitsu said. Everyone also has the same question too on their minds.

Tanjiro looked at the direction of the boulder and he gasped into it.

'The next thing I knew, Sabito was gone. And my sword which I was sure had slashed Sabito's mask... had sliced the boulder.' Tanjiro narrated.

To Be Continued...

What's up everyone?! Exams are done finally! And I can update my books within the next days. However, I can't still create some requests from my first book because most of them, I haven't saw the movies or animes yet but I'll try my best to cope with those things.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one and also, if you're gonna ask me what episode did this teleportation to this world happen in Tanjiro's world? It's on the episode 22 of Demon Slayer in the anime. So expect that the episode 23 until 26 in this book for them is in the future! Enjoy and have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.3K 51
Chapter 1: The truth that Muzan knows that Tanjiro doesn't know. Upon finding out the truth, Tanjiro decides to turn and attack The Demon Slayers. Me...
209 20 12
Uni who was saved by Tomioka Giyuu, has been training under him since that day. After bumping into another demon slayer, Uni was stuck with another g...
868 4 20
Killua Zoldyck suddenly wakes up in another world full of demons. He decided to become a demon hunter to save people. He meets Mitsuri and Tanjiro in...
546 2 44
"why...? why did this have to happen now?" three demon slayers had been found dead. killed by the demon lord himself. word had gotten around quick...