Loyalty

Bởi writerguru3164

Gucci ain't your ordinary chick . Raised by her mother's best friend she became close with her son Banks at a... Xem Thêm

1. Hot Girl Shit
2. Since Jits
3. Shots fired
4. Make Up to Break Up
5. Baby Momma
6. Just like that....
7. Addict
8. Close to Death
9. Bad For You
10. No more love
11.Cry for you
12. Dont Talk about My Child !
13. Me and You or You & Those Hoes
14. Got me fucked up
15. New to the Circle
16.the TEST
17. The devils
18. City Girl in a Country Girl body
19. I got you
20. Bad business
21. Eat it like groceries
22. Fed Up
23. Im done
24. Love is in the air
25. Really ?
26. Meet at the Alter
27. Flashback
28. Our time (Part 2)
29. Moving on Up
30. Dont wanna be a baby momma
31 . Either that or im leaving
32. Confused
32. Pasileys New Boo
34. Just Beat it !
36. Sis
37. I get active lil baby
38. Moving On to something NEW
39. Dont You Ever!
4o. Drive By
41. Wannabe Gangsters
42 . Like father like son
43. We in Business
44. Secret
45. Another One ?
46. Happy Birthday !
47. Long lost Brother
48. Life one minute its good the next its bad
49. Rekindling
50. My brothers Keeper
51. Coming Clean
52 . New Business endeavors
53. Let them hoes know !
54. Dead Man Voicemail
55. Clear Understanding
56. Relationship or Die
57. India
58. Gucci status
59. Baby Elijah
60. Our own space
61. Last stop!
Goddamn !

35. secret exposed

4K 150 12
Bởi writerguru3164

"Can I (come over)stop by(come over)to see you
(Come over)tonight
Can I come over
Can I (come over) get wit' you(come over)
Just wanna(come over)be wit' you
Can I come over"

💰Banks
This right here is a fourteen karat diamond ring. It'll run you about a half a mill". I looked at the ring and it was all Gucci I know she would love this ring .

"What you think boys"? I asked Dugga, and Tex.
"Yea that shit is nice Gucci going to love that for sure".
I did some thinking and maybe it was time for me to make that step and make my girl a wife. I was being a bitch and scared of losing her when I was ignoring the fact that . She was indeed my everything and was going to ride for me until the wheels fall off. She had proven to me that since we were kids. It was time that I man up and do my due diligence in making her my wife.
"When you going to ask the question"? Dugga asked as I paid for the ring.
"Her surprise birthday party. That'll be the perfect time everyone will be there and shit".
"You think she going to say yes"? Tex asked laughing.
"Bruh she better shit" I said grabbing the bag and we head out.
Soon as we walked out the ring place Gwen and her friend walked up and this shit here can mean trouble. I hadn't seen her in a long time and I didn't expect her to speak, but we was talking about Gwen I already knew she was.
"Heyyyyy fellas" she said in a flirty tone.

☠️Zavi
I woke up to my phone ringing . It was Kayla I looked over and saw Paisley naked body she was still asleep.
"Hello" I said answering the phone sparking a blunt.
"Nigga where you at"? Kayla yelled in the phone.
I got out of the bed and replied "man don't call me questioning me about my whereabouts. I'm out handling business".
"You coming over or what"? She asked with a attitude.
Paisley started turning which meant she was probably about to wake up .
"Nah not tonight I got some shit I need to handle I'll come thru tomorrow".
Before she caught a attitude I hung up and turned my phone off getting back in bed.
"You leaving"? She said with her eyes still close and coming over to where I was sitting up in her bed to cuddle.
"Nah not if you don't want me to"? She smiled with her eyes still close.
"I don't want you to leave stay" she said clinging to me tight.

❄️Winter
Summer walker know she did her think on this album she titled Over It. This was definitely on repeat as I did my homework in my room.
"Girl he talking about going to the movies this weekend and shit I can't wait".
"Ouuu so you and Wilson are a thing now"?
"Yea I mean I don't know we're taking it slow we'll I decided to take it slow don't wanna seem like some hoe".
She laughed "girl well I'm happy for you get your mind off Kj".
I rolled my eyes I was feeling some type of way that he was just eating my pussy like a week ago and this week was all on someone else's snap.
"I was shocked when Hannah posted him on her snap girl he was tonguing Hannah's white ass down".
"I didn't even know she liked black boys" I replied .
Bethany bust out laughing "girl what? Please Hannah even thinks she's black and you know that so why is it a surprise she likes black boys"?
"He just all over and it's sad" Bethany sucked her teeth.
"I know you salty girl, but it's alright you got Wilson".
Just then I got a text from Kj ....

Keel👫💙: I need to see you tonight !

"Kj not tonight alright"

Keel👫💙: Why you wit Wilson bitch ass? Man whatever ttyl.
Read 8:35

"Hellooooo bitch you texting In my ear and shit".
"Girl my bad what was you saying"? She started talking and he texted me again.

Keel👫💙: Winter ???

Keel👫💙: Man you switching up on me really just because you got a nigga don't mean you can cut me and Siah off.

Keel👫💙: WINTER !!!!

Keel: WINTER NABRE PLEASE JUST AT LEAST CALL ME !

"Oh my God girl please let me call you back okay".
I hung up with Bethany and called Kj. That's when I heard the phone ringing outside my bedroom door. I got up and walked to the door. Opening it there he stood.
"Kj really who let you in"? I asked placing my hands on my hip.
"Ummm..." he looked me up and down with lust in his blood shot red eyes . Then he continued "your momma on her way out with Unc and your siblings". Before I could say anything else he just went in and kissed me roughly first time we kissed on the lips .
He pushed me back into my room slamming the door.
"I've been waiting all day for this shit" he said in between kisses. He was high as hell and just when I was going to stop him he pulled my panties down nearly tearing them and him and his tongue went to work.
"Mhhhmmmm shit" I said I had one of my leg over his shoulder while my right leg and the pole on the end of my bed held my stance.
I saw the lights of my parents car leave out the driveway which meant we were definitely alone now.
"You was playing with me I already told you about that shit"! He pushed me down on the bed.
He started kissing me again and this time i heard his belt bucket come loose.
I wanted to stop him because I was still a virgin and I know in his mind what he was about to do.
"Let me make you feel even better Winter" he whispered in my ear.
I don't know what took over me, but I nod giving him the okay.
He kissed me and over my upper body as he removed his pants and placed on a condom. He opened my legs up and rubbed his finger up and down my clit.
"It's going to hurt at first, but it's going to be worth it". He said, he started kissing my neck and removed my shirt and bra.
He lifted my back a little and when he slowly placed it in while sucking on my neck I gasped out loud .
"Oooooouch Keel" she said in a moan/ slash painful cry. She held her hand on his chest because it was hurting, but Keel pinned them back over her head as he pumped in and out of her.
"Come on Winter take this dick" he said pumping in and out picking up the pace .
The pain finally turned into something that was feeling good.
"Umm yessss Keel right there... ummm yess yess yess"! I moaned .
"Damn I gotta shut you up before your neighbors hear us" he started back kissing me and the bed was knocking against the wall like crazy .
He turned me on my stomach and started hitting in from the back. He leaned down in my ear and replied "promise me you not going to give this good pussy to nobody else" he said fucking me faster.
"I- oh fuck I think I'm about to cum" I said .
"Nah not till you promise me first"!
"I- I promise ....shit I promise" this sex was good. My first time and it was amazing when both came at the same time and with sweat on our body's just laid there out of breath. I'm no longer a virgin I said in my head.

🔥Josiah
I sat on my porch texting Shontay and literally down the street was Winter's house. I saw when Keel pulled up and wonder why he didn't text me or call me to tell me he was in the neighborhood.
The walk from my house to Winter's was like five minutes, so I got up outta my blunt and decided to head over. I saw her parents leave so shit I knew we could probably smoke and shit.
When I got up to the house door as I opened the door I heard the room door upstairs close. Before popping up on they ass I went to the kitchen to see what food they had in the fridge.
As I grabbed me a ice cream sandwich out the freezer I started to hear moaning. Thinking my ears was deceiving me I decided to check it out.
Going up the stairs I was definitely hearing Winter's voice. I expect to go upstairs and see Kj listening to her fuck Wilson but when I got to the top of the stairs and saw no one I did not want to believe it.
The bed was knocking so I cracked the door. They didn't even lock it as I looked in I saw my boy putting in work fucking the shit outta Winter. I just couldn't damn believe it my two friends fucking.
I laughed to myself and closed the door. I knew Winter had a crush on Kj, and it all made sense to why Kj felt some type of way with Winter talking to Wilson.
Going down the stairs I thought to myself though just how long was this going on?
Opening the door i got a text from Shontay

Tay😍: can you come over🤤"?

I smiled Kj might not be the only one getting some tonight .

•Hannah

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Body. Bởi brat.

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

516K 34.1K 26
"baby i'm talking crazy i, need you right in my space." my works #3. #4 in urban story, 03/13/'20.
1.5K 62 8
Princess Ophelia Aphrodite of Greece was born in the UK when her parents; queen Marie and king consort Ryan Apollo of Greece were on a visit. Her mot...
170K 4.2K 43
#1urban - 01/18/2019 Arizona Clydes was always a head strong woman told get it how you living made winning a priority. She never needed anyone and al...
58.4K 1K 10
There's a severe lack of male xreaders and I want to make one for Obey Me! I will try to do every character, but I will not be doing Luke for obvious...