The Little Merman {A twist of...

By Poison_beri

Have you ever wondered how the little mermaid would be if Ariel was a male and she fell in love with the vill... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Notice
Author's note

Chapter Seven

6K 287 34
By Poison_beri

Ariel
The next day came and I still hadn't heard from Sebastian. I was worried because today was the final day and the only chance I had to be human and have back my voice.

I didn't bother Eric since he had been so busy planning for his wedding to spend time with me and the servants had to stay to make sure everything was perfect.

I decided that since Sebastian wasn't back, I'd take matters into my own hand so I left my room and started to search for Sebastian to see if he was anywhere in the castle.

When I got to Vanessa's room, I paused and waited till she left the room before I entered it. I checked around to see if I could find Sebastian. I didn't see any sign of him and was about to leave when I heard some noises.

I slowly walked up to the cabinet and then placed my ears to hear Sebastian's voice. I was happy he was safe and tried to open the drawer but it was locked.

I searched around for the key till I found it under a book on the floor. I took it out and then opened it before Sebastian came out of it and then faced me. I grabbed him happily and hugged him in relief and pecked his forehead head.

I turned to the door to see Vanessa by the door giving a sinister smile. I paused as I stared fiercely into her eyes and then I realized she was no ordinary woman. I held Sebastian protectively on me as she leaned on the door.

"I guess you've already caught up to my plan but unfortunately I cannot let you win Aric." Vanessa said and then when I looked closely I realized all along who it was.

"Uriel! But Why?" I thought feeling hurt from his betray. I don't know why he was doing this but I don't know why I wasn't hating him.

"Vanessa! Let us go, you insolent witch!" Sebastian demanded as I looked angrily at her.

"Well enjoy yourself prince. I hope he keeps you company." Vanessa said then left the room and locked the door.

I ran to hit and started to drag the door open but it wouldn't budge. I hit know the door and not having a voice was also terrible. I fell to the floor as I hugged my knees and covered my face.

"Prince Aric we have got to stop her." Sebastian said as I looked at him in a manner that asked for help.

"I'll get help from the ocean. We have got to stop that wedding." Sebastian said making me confident as I went towards the window.

I opened it and then looked at the distance from the room to the ground before I stretched out my hand and then Sebastian ran from it and jumped on a seagull to help take him to the wedding.

I didn't have to wait for the folks to open the door, so I took all the blankets and clothes I could find and tied them together. I then tied one of pillars of the bed before I tossed the other end out the window.

I have never climbed before but I was willing to try. I got out through the window and then slowly climbed down from the cloth ropes till my feet touched the soft grass. I was so happy to have escaped but I didn't have time to celebrate because I had a prince waiting for me.

I ran putting all faith in Sebastian as I headed to the ship where Eric would be getting married to that sham. I ignored the fact that I was barefooted as I ran with all my strength.

Gosh human legs were more exhausting than a tail. I got to the ship to see that some of the fishes and birds were helping out by attacking Vanessa who is actually Uriel.

The fishes splashed her water and the birds flew towards her direction. Sebastian had gone down to her nose and snapped on it as she tried to remove him. Luckily Eric was dumbfounded and did nothing along the few crew that stood there. I went close to her then I noticed the necklace that she used to steal my voice glowing.

One of the seagulls went straight for it and then started pulling on it. She got rid of Sebastian from her face and then started to struggle over it with the bird but unfortunately the rope holding it snapped and then the necklace fell down and broke.

I watched as I heard my voice singing and returning back to me. I touched my throat as I said the first thing I could think of right there. The cute dog then went and jumped on her, pushing her into the big cake.

"Eric!" I shouted as I went to hug him.

"Aric you can talk?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes." I responded as he hugged me into his hands.

I was glad I could talk but before I could kiss Eric, the sun had set and I felt something like a stab on my legs making me fall but Eric held my waist as he tried to comprehend what was wrong with me.

Vanessa stood up and then started to laugh as she stood up and then slowly came up to me. I was placed on the floor by Eric. I felt my legs coming together as my trousers tore and my tail came back. Eric looked at me in bewilderment as I looked back at him.

I was about to hold him when Uriel had changed back into his true form and grabbed my hand before he pulled me down into the ocean. I struggled to break free from him when I saw Sebastian swimming towards us and then he snapped his hand making Uriel to release me.

I swam away but then Uriel's pet Rascal and Sly caught my tail and held my body preventing me from making any movement. I struggled to break free as they battled to hold me down. I was glad when some dolphins with Flower came and then separated the eels from me with Sebastian right on their tail.

They pulled Sebastian away as I went to swim away but then Uriel had something up his sleeves and then used a kind of spell that caught me in a stubborn seaweed. The seaweed tied around my tail, my hands and then my mouth.

Uriel swam closer to me as I struggled then he touched my cheeks and looked into my eyes. His eyes looked softer than his intention to capture me making me to pause for a while. He took off the seaweed from my mouth and then he brought his face closer to mine. He was about to kiss me when I saw my father and few of the royal guards.

"Father!" I shouted making Uriel to turn then snap off the seaweed and hold me tight with three of his tails.

"If you don't want your precious prince hurt then lay down your weapons Triton." Uriel demanded as he brought one of his tail and placed on my neck.

"Surrender Uriel and I'll let this go." My father demanded but Uriel held onto me tighter making me squeeze my face in pain.

"Father don't." I requested but Uriel squeezed it tighter making me moan in pain.

My father looked at me and then shook his head and threw down his trident along with guards. Uriel swam closer and then he took the trident and then admired the features of the golden trident.

"It really is magnificent, isn't it Triton?" Uriel asked then looked at my father before he pointed it towards my father.

He then shot out a blast out of it that turned my father into a helpless prawn. I broke out of his hold and then went to my father with a face of despair.

"Father." I said as I came close to him and patted him.

Uriel took the crown of my father and placed it on his head as he started turning each of the guards to what he had transformed my father into. Uriel controlled the tides and made it lift himself up as I was blown away by the tide.

Sebastian came towards me to see that my father was turned into this and then he looked at me who had unshed tears in my eyes. I had to do something but what. I was just a stubborn merman whose wish brought all these problems.

"Why is Uriel doing all this?" I asked Sebastian as I gritted my teeth.

"I don't know but sometimes sacrifices must be made. Your father loved you enough so you won't get hurt." Sebastian said as he looked sadly at my father.

"That's it!" I said as I dropped my father on the rock and then swam towards the pool of water lifting Uriel.

I got to the surface and looked up at Uriel who seemed to be enjoying his new power.

"Uriel! Listen to me!" I demanded then he stopped and looked down at me.

"I don't know why your doing all this but I'll give you whatever you want if you promise to spare my people and the humans! Including changing my father and the guards back!" I shouted to his hearing then he smirked.

Uriel brought himself down to my level and looked into my determined blue eyes as I stared at his grey eyes.

"Will you be willing to sacrifice yourself for these people?" He asked as he gripped the trident tighter.

I thought about it. If I were to go then Uriel would let all these people go free and my family would be unharmed. I was the one who caused this mess then it was my responsibility to clean it up.

"I will. But you have to keep to your promise." I replied as I moved a little closer.

"Very well."

Uriel then blasted the trident into the air making the storm he created to calm down and then I saw as the merfolks and my father turned back to normal. I looked at Eric who looked at me in surprise before I looked at Uriel who was still focused in cleaning up his mess.

"Shall we go." Uriel insisted then offered his hand out to me which I accepted.

I came closer to him then he held me close to his chest before he looked at my father who was swimming towards us.

"Aric!" My father said as he looked at me who shook my head.

"Well Triton at the end I still won. Your lucky my mate loves you more than I do." Uriel said as I widened my eyes.

Did he just say mate? I was his mate? That calling was it telling me about him. I thought as I looked at my father in bewilderment. From my father's expression it seemed like he knew about it for a longtime.

"So long Triton." Uriel said to my father as a black smoke slowly came out of Uriel.

Uriel then threw the trident away before the last sight I saw before I passed out was the despaired sad look of my father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 193 17
Just your standard finding a mermaid in the pool love story. Except... the mermaid's a merMAN. Will Raiden be able to win Aither's heart? Read to fin...
17.3K 785 28
A baby merman was found in the shore by a couple who never had a chance to have baby, once upon a time. They raise the kid with all the love they cou...
152K 8.4K 26
Edited In a vast and mysterious land where no human can reach and only aquatic being had put eyes upon. Under all the darkness and the mysteries of t...
18.6K 1.2K 30
Thiefshipping little mermaid parody With my own little abridged twist Marik, a merman, has always dreamed of the human world that he's forbidden to s...