Pregnant by Hayes Grier

By Hayesisba3

..... More

Pregnant by Hayes Grier
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
25 FACTS ABOUT ME
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
READ
Just. Read
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Read
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 &11
UPDATE 2017

Read!

6.4K 85 12
By Hayesisba3

I am also having a new story out called "a taylor caniff story".

It is about these 3 siblings, jenna claire(the oldest), jennifer nicole, and jenesis briar(the youngest) that have known the griers thier whole entire lifes. They get accepted into magcon. Jennifer old boyfriend cheated on her. (By the way jennifer and jenna turn into very famous pop stars after magcon ends) they go on a world tour (more like the whole USA).

Taylor has liked jennifer since the day they met and so did jennifer. When the tour ends they start dating. 4 months later jennifer finds out that she is pregnant. Will taylor stay or leave?

GRAMMAR WILL BE BETTER IM JUST IN A HURRY TO WRITE A DESCRIPTION.

The book is coming out TODAY! In like 2-3 hours!

~Ashlene

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...