Chapter 1

~1 year before~

*Melody's POV*

"Melody come here I have something to tell you" cameron yelled from upstairs. I put my music on pause and ran downstairs. Cameron looked really happy so i'm guessing he has something good to say.

"Well" i said.

"You're going to MagCon with me and you can also bring a friend!!! He yelled.

This is the second time he is going to MagCon. I am really happy i'm going with him this time because I felt so lonely without him even though Sierra was with me. Also I finally get to meet the guys and bring a friend!!!!

Yay!!! I screamed and ran up to hug him.

"Get packing we leave in 3 days to Dallas, Texas" he said before I ran upstairs and started to pack. I packed almost my whole closet because i knew we weren't going to come back for about 2-3 months. I also packed my macbook, iPad, and chargers in a different bag. I can't wait!!!! I decided to invite my best friend that i've known since when I was 7 to come with me

Quick description of her best friend Jennifer Gonzalez

She is 16 (2 years older than Melody (she does volleyball and gymnastics, also she is a dancer(she dances mostly modern hip hop). She is 5'6". She has medium brown hair. A tan.

M= Melody Big booty👌= Jennifer

M=OMG GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

Big booty👌= damn girl your usually not this exited. 😂 What do you want??

M= You are going to MagCon with me!!!!

Big booty👌= ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!! 😖😆

M= Get packing we leave in 3 days and don't worry my mom already called your mom and said that she was okay with it!!!

Big booty👌= OMG YAY!!! I'll text or call you l8ter imma start packing!!

M= Remember we aren't coming back for 'bout 2-3 months

Big booty= K gurl can't wait to spend time with my bestie and the guys.

*Jennifer's POV*

When Melody told me I was going to MagCon with her I thought she was lying. I started packing. I can't wait to meet the guys they all seem nice but i'm not looking for a boyfriend yet. I just got out of a relationship and don't feel like dating right now. I can't wait 'till MagCon though.

*Hayes's POV*

Nash told me that Cameron's sister is coming to MagCon with us this year i can't wait to meet her she is really hot 👌😍. I love watching her vines and when she does vines with her brother. I hope she likes me to.

A/N

I'm so sorry i haven't updated for a long time. I promise another update tomorrow. Also thank you so much for the 150 reads. I haven't updated because i'm so busy with school, volleyball, gymnastics, and dance. I also promise to update every week.