Chapter 5

*Hayes's POV*

We were outside the hotel when i decided to ask her to be my girlfriend. I was so nervous. "Hayes,hayes are you ok¿?" She asked taking me out off my thoughts. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Yes i would love!!!" Melody said really excited. I picked her up from her waist spinned her around then kissed her in the lips.

*Cameron's POV*

We were walking back from the mall. We were in the corner about to turn to get into the hotel's courtyard when i saw Hayes grabbing Melody from her waist and spinning her around then kissing her. I got really mad i dropped my bags and walked up to them. "Cameron don't" Melody said before I punched Hayes. "STOP CAMERON!!!" She and the guys yelled.

Melody was crying. Hayes didn't hit back or anything he was just in the ground grabbing the part I punched him. Melody ducked down where he was. "Why'd you hit my brother, he wasn't doing anything wrong Cameron!!" Nash yelled at me. I ignored him and grabbed Melody's wrist and pulled her up. "Let go of me!" She yelled while crying. "You have some explaining to do" i said angry. "She doesn't have any explaining to do Cameron. She didn't do anything wrong!!" Jennifer yelled at me.

I let go of Melody when we were in our hotel room. "What the fuck did I tell do Melody!" I yelled at her. " I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT CAMERON. YOU DON'T CONTROL WHO I FALL IN LOVE. YOU JUST RUIN MY LIFE. I WISH I WAS NEVER YOU SISTER. YOU ARE THE WORST BROTHER EVER." She yelled. Those words really hurt me. She walked out. What did i do? Everyone was listening to us from the outside. "Melody wait, i'm sorry" i yelled she ignored me. I started to cry.

*Melody's POV*

After i walked out the room i went straight to Nash's and Hayes's room. I knocked and Nash opened the door."Is he okay?" I asked worried. "Come on in and yes he is, I heard you yell at Cameron is everything okay?" He asked me. "Lets just say that i am not going to talk to him ever again, and i'm not going back to that room or make eye contact with him." I said about to cry. I walked in and saw Hayes in the bathroom trying to stop the bleeding. "OMG baby are you okay?" I said running towards and giving him a hug. "Now I am because you're here." He said. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Here let me help you. " I said.

3 MONTHS LATER

*Melody's POV*

Jennifer and Taylor started dating a month ago. Hayes and I are inseparable. I haven't talked to Cameron. I told him I would never forgive him no matter what and i'm keeping my word. We were in MagCon New Jersey. We kept on answering questions, dancing and inviting fans up to the stage. "Why haven't you and Cameron talked to each other in a long time?" A fan asked. All the fans were agreeing and were waiting for an answer. "Lets just say he did something I didn't like." I said. "And i know it was the wrong thing to do" Cameron said. "I'm keeping my word and not talk to him because I will never forgive him." I said back. Everything got quiet then a fan said "but he's your brother you'll have to forgive him sooner or later.".

"Is that a rule for siblings?, cause i don't see a rule book." I said. "You know I was protecting you" Cameron said. "Protecting me from what, from finding the love of my life by beating him up?" I said to him. "I was just scared he would just use you and then leave you." He said. "You know Him way longer than i have and you don't even trust your own friend with your sister?" I said. "I know it was the wrong thing to do i thought i was going to protect you." He said with tears in his eyes. I started to cry and ran up to him and whispered in his ears and said "I forgive you"