Chapter 10

Jennifer's outfit is on top. Also pretend that Jennifer and Melody were famous along with the boys. :)

*Jennifer's POV*

"Wait let me change real quick!" I yelled running upstairs.I had on a pair of sweats and a tank top. I took that off and I put on a pair of bleached shorts and a white and blue crop top with blue vans. I left my makeup like before. And undid my messy bun and fixed my hair. I popped on a phone case that said "Where words fail. Emojis speak'". Then I ran down stairs. "wow less than 10 minutes, that's a new record considering you usually take about an hour." Cameron said laughing. "shut up" I said. As we were walking out the door Nash said "If you could do that in that amount of time why do girls take two hours in the bathroom?" " I already had makeup on and I just undid my bun, trust me makeup takes like an hour. And picking a nice outfit is hard." I responded.

We got in Cameron's car I got shot gun. "So where are we going?" Nash and I asked in unison. "Lets go Laser tagging" I screamed. They agreed and we drove there.

*Hayes's POV*

We went to this restaurant called "A Food Affair" in LA. Melody loves this place so why not. There was a fairly amount of paparazzi outside the restaurant. We had to ask the waiter to move our table. After dinner we decided to start walking to the theater. By the time the paparazzi was gone thank god. "I love you babe." I said. "well I love you more" She replied. "That's not possible" I said. "How come?" she said with a smirk in her face. "It's not possible for you to love me more than I love you." I said before grabbing her lower back and pulling her closer to me and kissing her.

*Cameron's POV*

While we were driving to "Ultra-zone Laser Tag" in LA Jennifer said "Shit... We got spotted by the paparazzi" "why can't they ever leave us alone?" I said annoyed. I got a Google alert on SuperFame(SuperFame posts news on viners and youtubers).

*Jennifer's POV*

(BTW THEIR FANS DON'T KNOW THEY ARE DATING BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO DATE SOMEONE UNDER 16 IF YOU ARE 19)

"Are Taylor Caniff,19, and Jennifer Gonzalez,16, just friends or more than that? They were caught going to dinner together, and arriving at Taylor's house a few hours later. Jennifer was also caught leaving his house the next date? Isn't this illegal?" I stop reading this "SuperFame doesn't have the rights to post this" I said. "Post what?" Nash and Cameron said in unison. "Let's go home NOW Cameron" I said. "What's going on?" Cameron yelled. I started to cry.

<<<<<TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>