Chapter 10 &11

I decided to change the ending of the last chapter. So i'm going to re-do the ending of it and then continue with chapter 11. Also fans did know that Taylor and Jennifer were dating.

This is also a really short chapter also on the top picture that is Taylor caniff and Taylor Alesia. you'll understand it when you get there.

NEW ENDING ON CHAPTER 10

*Cameron's POV*

While we were driving to "Ultra-zone Laser Tag" in LA Jennifer said "Shit... We got spotted by paparazzi" "Why can't they ever leave us alone?" I said annoyed.

*Jennifer's POV*

I got a tweet saying:

(I do respect Taylor Alesia she is really beautiful, i'm just using her because I don't know who else to use and Taylor Caniff does know her and they have had problems.)

"Taylor Caniff, and Taylor Alesia got caught holding and and kissing on the beach! Is Caniff cheating on Jennifer Gonzalez? 😱"

CHAPTER 11

*Jennifer's POV*

"H-he would never do this t-to me!" I said not wanting to face the truth. "Who did what to you?" Cameron asked. "Can we go home instead.... please?" I asked scared. I don't know why I was scared. "Are you okay Jennifer?" Nash asked. "Read this" I said beginning to cry. I handed him my phone. "This is not the Taylor I know" Nash said shaking head head "He would never do this to a girl" "Y-y-you were r-right C-c-Cameron" I said stuttering "He d-did j-just want me f-for my b-body." I finished covering my face with humiliation.

*Cameron's POV*

I was getting angry. "THAT MOTHER FUCKER!" I said driving as fast as I could to my house. "Cameron Calm down" I heard Jennifer yelling. " I told you Jen, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen happened, did I not protect you enough?!" I said really angry. "Cameron it was my choice don't blame yourself. I got myself into this and I am going to get my self out of it okay?" I said. "Cameron you were suppose to make a right." Nash said. "I know" he responded. "Oh no Cameron turn around this minute!" I said.

I'll finish the ending of this chapter tomorrow it is really late and I have to wake up really early tomorrow so basically this is a sneak peek I guess.