Chapter 9

*Melody's POV*

"CAMERON STOP!" I yelled. Jennifer was crying at this point. I got in the middle of them. "WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO PUNCH HIM CAMERON?!?!" Jennifer yelled. "He's just using you!" Cameron said with a mad face staring at taylor. Jennifer was beside taylor.

"You can't control her life Cameron, she's not even your sister!" I said to him. "That doesn't mean I can't protect her!" He said. "Melody's right Cameron you have no right to come between us, if he hurts me it's between us not you! I wanted to show him that I love him there should be----" Jennifer said before Cameron interrupted "I'm sorry, i don't know what has gotten into me. You are just like my little sister and I feel like I need to protect you, if something happens to you i feel like it's my fault." He said trying not to cry "will you forgive me?"

"I-i understand what you said but you still have no right to punch him." Jennifer said. "Just tell me you did use a condom." Cameron said. "Yes, we did use one." Taylor said. "Excuse me, i'm going to clean Taylor up." Jennifer said grabbing his hand and walking to the bathroom to clean his blood up.

"Are you fucking serious?!?" I said to Cameron. "If that was you he wouldn't live." Cameron said in a serious voice. "And if that was me I would never forgive you Cameron" i said walking upstairs towards my room. "Oh and Hayes is going to pick me up in 2 hours, were going for dinner and watching a movie" I yelled before shutting my door.

*Jennifer's POV*

"He had no right to do this babe" i told taylor i was cleaning his blood up. "I understand why he would though, he cares for you way too much and feels like he needs to protect you." He said. "That's why I have you now." i said smiling. "What does feel like he HAS to protect you though?" Taylor asked. I looked down then said "my parents are barely there for me. When Someone forced me to have sex they really didn't give a shit. When I got in a car crash the first person i saw in the hospital room was Cameron instead of my parents, i wasn't surprised." He grabbed my chin and pulled my head up, he stared at my eyes and said "i am so sorry for all that babe, i think Cameron should just let go of the past and realize that I have to protect you now." He said. We both started to lean in and kissed.

*Cameron's POV*

I pretty sure Jennifer is so mad right now at me. I have to protect her, her parents aren't ever there for her.

When Hayes gets here i'll talk to him because I don't want my sister to get hurt.

A/N

For next update i want

250 views

40 votes

5 comments