The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

07: Heart Shaped Box

2.4K 208 41
By Lainychu

"It's obvious that discrimination still exists," Yoongi said still standing in front of the other eleven omegas who were reunited in a lecture hall provided for them for their law workshop. "Omegas do not have the opportunities that alphas and betas do. And omegas that do not conform to the system, who try to break with the accepted patterns, are stigmatized as 'odd' and 'whores'" the small male omega said with a stern look showing his presentation that was displayed on the screen behind him. "So we're heading to make them accept our sexual rights, freedom from violence, and maternal health rights" he finished and all the omegas in the room started to clap satisfied.

"Mr. min? Are we gonna protest about the lovegen app?"

"Of course, Nayeon" Yoongi replied with a tight smile, his gaze not changing his concern and stern look. "That stupid app had only encouraged sexual harassment towards omegas"

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably in his sit. He felt like he was betraying his kind after downloading the app, but he promised himself he would delete it after meeting Jeongguk that night. No damage was done.

"Who will be in charge of the topic: freedom from violence?" Yoongi asked taking a paper and a pen to make his annotations.

"Sana and me," Nayeon, the girl from before says raising her hand. Yoongi nodded writing both names.

They kept talking for a while and Taehyung was utterly distracted, Jeongguk had been continuously texting him again and he couldn't help himself but reply.

"Taehyung?"

"Sorry what?" the omega gulped, Bambi's eyes big and startled.

"What do you have on the sexual rights of omegas? And who is your team?" Yoongi asked, cocking an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

"Joy and Jihoon" Taehyung pointed around him, a pretty female with long black hair to his right and a cute blond male to his left. "We are focusing on sexualized omegas, for example, Joy here is a well-known model but the press criticized her, saying she is the one who 'temp' alphas and betas like she is asking for sexual harassment just for dressing in a certain way"

"Alright, you're focusing on Joy's case then," Yoongi said writing down some more information in his notebook. "Are you going to talk about the heat?"

"Of course," Taehyung, Joy, and Jihoon said in unison.

"But you know hyung, trying to change the laws about being sexually assaulted by an alpha or beta during heats and claiming we are actually NOT asking for it is a hard bone to crack," Taehyung said furrowing lightly his eyebrows.

"I know but we can start with the most human thing to do, to not harm the omegas in heat. Usually, alphas get hazed in lust and hurt omegas badly during their sexual intercourse" Yoongi replied with a heavy sigh, the room went silent for a moment.

They knew it will be hard to protest about that specific topic, especially when some omegas during their heat go through such painful symptoms that beg for anyone to fuck them to calm the feeling.

"Anyways, it's late already so let's get going, alright? We'll meet next week with the papers ready to get them to the law department... don't forget to add the lovegen app as an aggravating factor"

"Yes!" female and male voices replied in unison.

"Hey Tae" Taehyung heard a female voice calling for him so he turned around and saw Joy looking at him with a gentle smile. "Thank you for agreeing to talk about my case, it means a lot"

"No problem, Joy. I hope it gets better" Taehyung replied with his usual smile, the girl nodded and left the room along with the others.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you" This time it was Yoongi who approached Taehyung who looked surprised. "Do you have time, Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked at his phone reading 7,30 pm and nodded to the smaller omega. "Yes, what's wrong?"

Yoongi sat on the table with a heavy sigh. "Look... I don't want to get involved in your personal life, you're free to do anything you wish to do but..." he paused for a second and immediately Taehyung frowned tilting his head confused. "Someone sent me a video of a friend getting beaten. I believe you know him and his aggressor"

This time it was Taehyung's turn to sigh heavily.

"Are you friends with Jeongguk?"

"Yeah, I know him since he was little" Yoongi explained nodding.

"Well yeah, my ex-boyfriend did that... but I don't think he will be more trouble" Taehyung responded, suddenly feeling very annoyed.

"I hope so. I don't like seeing my friends hurt, they are like family to me" Yoongi replied, his hard gaze never leaving Taehyung. "So don't hurt him okay? you're a good kid, Tae... and so is Jeongguk, but I'm an omega too and I know we can't beat an alpha but we do give them the most pain, I'm talking about heartbreak"

"Why are you suggesting that I'm gonna break Jeongguk's heart?" Taehyung frowned, tilting his head with a small pout.

"Because Jeongguk may look tough and cocky but he's naïve and he is obviously very charmed by you. I saw that video and he never defended himself against your ex-boyfriend's beating, not even once... and I'm sure it was because of you" Yoongi said shaking his head lightly, the other omega was still frowning at his words.

"Jeongguk is no ordinary alpha, Taehyung, he is a pure breed, he is stronger than common alphas, and also his emotions are more intense, so I'm just warning you, don't break his heart," Yoongi said jumping from the table walking towards the door and stopping for a moment giving Taehyung his back. "Oh and I'm talking about Jimin too, you may not see him that way... Jimin is really dear to me so be gentle with him. I'm perfectly aware of how it feels to love someone who doesn't reciprocate your feelings" The last words of Yoongi were soft yet filled with sadness.

And Taehyung just watched him leave, not saying anything else, but with a million things on his head. Heartbreak? He barely knew Jeongguk. It wasn't fair to warn him about something like that when they were just starting to get to know each other. It was like putting the patch before the wound.

And what about Jimin? Taehyung definitely didn't know him that well, he had seen him in class and in the coffee shop but never talked with him before asking him to work on the biology project together.

The omega groaned, frustrated rubbing his blonde hair, leaving it messy. He grabbed his backpack and put his denim jacket on, rolled his colorful scarf on his neck, and closed the door of the lecture hall behind him. He tried to put his chaotic feelings aside, focusing on the road toward the nearest bus station. It was late so not many students were around, but the few people still on campus kept giving him knowing looks, talking behind his back.

But he ignored them. Just like so many times before.

--------------------------------------------

When he arrived home, Seokjin and Namjoon were already waiting for him. Haerim was behind the counter with a waitress apron. It was their monthly date night, so they would be closing the coffee shop early, leaving their daughter with Taehyung.

Seokjin was wearing a grey faux-fur coat, a pink silk dress shirt, and black trousers, his light brown hair was nicely done, and his make-up was flawless. He looked beautiful. Namjoon on the other hand was wearing a striped suit and a black coat, his glasses adorning his gentle face and his dark hair perfectly parted.

"My parents are so gorgeous" Haerim squeals from behind the counter, the coffee shop was already nicely neat and clean.

"Thank you, honey," Seokjin said checking his things in his handbag. "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Dad I'm thirteen, I'm not a baby" the girl pouted, lightly inflating her chubby cheeks.

"You will be our baby girl until you're thirty, maybe more" Namjoon joked, smiling his dimples away.

"She'll be okay guys, now go and enjoy your night, you deserve it," Taehyung said leaving his bag on a table, watching his brother and brother-in-law still as in love as they were fourteen years ago.

Of course, they had their ups and down, horrible fights, and family crisis, but they managed to go through all that disaster and still be together perfectly. Like true soulmates.

"Alright" Seokjin replied, kissing his daughter on the cheek and then kissing his brother on the forehead. "Take care and don't open the door to strangers asking for coffee at midnight. If you want some pastries or hot cocoa, you can take it of course".

"Thanks, hyung, now go, you're gonna be late for your dinner reservations," Taehyung said with a snicker pushing his older brother towards the door.

"Don't wait up for us!" Namjoon said waving his hand as he tried to open the glass door but failed. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Joonie you're a lost cause," the older omega said opening the door and wrapping his hand with his husband's. With a last goodbye, the couple leaves.

"They are adorable, aren't they uncle Tae?" Haerim said dreamily but when she got no response from the omega, she lifts her face to look up at him. Taehyung was glaring at her. Glaring deadly at her. "W-what?" she squeaked.

"What did you do?" Taehyung asked, his voice cold and the deadly look on his face remaining unaffected.

"W-what are you talking about?" she asked innocently, her eyes big and showing nervousness.

Taehyung groaned annoyed. "You took a picture of me and Jeongguk yesterday and now is all over the internet," he said, and she looked up at him like a baby deer who was about to get killed.

"N-no... I didn't... I wouldn't.... it wasn't..."

"Kim Haerim, I'll give you ten seconds to explain why you uploaded that picture when I specifically told you not to tell anyone about me and Jeon Jeongguk, or else, you will have to say goodbye to all your CDs, posters, weird plushies, and laptop"

Haerim gasped, her eyes filling up with tears. She couldn't take it anymore and she choked a sob making Taehyung roll his eyes with a sigh.

"Explain, I don't care if you cry"

"Y-you're so mean Uncle Tae..." she cried louder, genuine tears running down her cheeks, fogging her big thick glasses.

Inside Taehyung was about to give in and hug her, because if she was crying it was because she sincerely was scared or was sorry, but he remained unfazed.

"I didn't... I didn't do it... I was just.... s-showing the picture... to my friend and this mean girl kept telling me I was lying... and my weak self couldn't take it and I showed her the picture... she made me send it to her... and well... I didn't know s-she would upload it. I begged her to not do it...I'm sorry uncle... I'm really sorry, please don't take my things away and don't tell Dad about it or he'll ground me..." she cried harder and harder.

Taehyung sighed, of course, it had to be some of his niece's bullies who uploaded the damn picture.

He hugged the crying girl, patting her head. "Alright, it's fine but please don't expose me that way ever again".

"Can I have a selca with Jeon Jeongguk?" she asked, her big doe eyes puffy and red.

"Only if you don't tell Jin about it," Taehyung said lifting his eyebrows with a small grin.

Haerim was quick to agree to nod excitedly.

Guk 🐰

Tae I'm here

It was already past nine, and Taehyung was so focused on writing new ideas to add to his assignment for his omega class that he didn't realize how time flew by. He put an oversized cardigan over his denim jacket plus his precious scarf. Taehyung went through the front door that leads to a small patio, in order to avoid going through the closed coffee shop. He walked through the small urban garden full of different kinds of plants and vegetables like lavender, peppermint, lemongrass, cinnamon, and rosemary. The omega approached the entrance and immediately saw the delightful figure of Jeongguk standing a few meters away from the vintage metal fence that kept customers of the café separated from their private property.

The alpha turned around at the sound of the fence opening and his face lit up immediately when he saw the adorable sight of Taehyung all cover up with his scarf and big cardigan, nose, and cheeks red for the still cold air of April.

Jeongguk was not cold at all, he was wearing a plain white shirt and a black hoodie with light blue skinny jeans, but it always amused him how Taehyung seemed to be living in eternal autumn when it was spring already.

"Are you cold?" Jeongguk asked with a fascinated grin and Taehyung just nodded getting closer to the alpha with jittery steps. "I brought you something," the alpha said lifting a shopping bag in his hand.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows lightly, taking a good look at Jeongguk's bruised face. His bottom lip was busted, with tiny purple marks around. And his left eyebrow had a few band-aids serving as stitches, and the skin around the cut was black and purple.

"Oh god..." Taehyung let out an audible gasp ignoring Jeongguk's gift and touching his face, completely concerned by his wounds. "I'm so sorry Jeongguk... I should have been more careful... I didn't mean to..."

"Hey... hey, is okay" Jeongguk stopped Taehyung's apologies, taking both of his cold hands with his own, entwining their fingers, the shopping bag slipping to his forearm. "It's not your fault, at all. If we are gonna blame someone is me... oh and maybe your ex-boyfriend" the alpha grinned.

"You should have defended yourself, but you chose not to... for me," Taehyung said lowly, his gaze lowering to their interlaced hands, and he couldn't forget what Min Yoongi had told him.

Jeongguk smiled, his nose and eyes making little wrinkles that made him look adorable. "I don't care. You are with me now... so it was worth it"

Taehyung tsked but still smiled back. "You're so cheesy," he said making the alpha snicker fondly at him. "Let me put some healing cream on your wounds, okay?"

"Tae it's alright, the nurse already did it... and she drugged me with painkillers too. I'm pretty high right now" Jeongguk assured making the omega laugh, shaking his head.

"But she doesn't have our special omega ointment"

"Am I going to smell weird after?" Jeongguk asked cocking an eyebrow and making the other giggle again. The alpha could hear Taehyung's giggles all day, really.

Ignoring any further comment Taehyung dragged him inside the garden holding his hand.

"Wait... holy shit! are you actually letting me enter your house? Is your brother home? Am I gonna get killed?"

"Oh my god, Jeongguk shut up," Taehyung said laughing and rolling his eyes. "And no. I'm just with my niece and I'm cold so it's okay to enter the house for a bit"

"Can we enter the café too? I'm craving a latte so bad right now" the alpha said and Taehyung muttered something under his breath but Jeongguk was too occupied looking at the lovely urban garden full of herbs and edible plants. And all the vintage décor the café offered. "Your home is like a fairytale house"

"Just the coffee shop and its surroundings, my house is normal," the omega said leading the alpha to the backyard, a small but cute two-story house was built there, directly connected to the coffee shop.

Taehyung let Jeongguk's hand go to open the door. The inside of the house also caught the alpha's attention. It was just as cute and cozy. The living room was decorated with pink cushions of different shades and forms. Hanging plants and flowers. It had a Scandi-inspired style with a boho twist.

"Do you like it? I bet your living room is ten times bigger" Taehyung asked.

"My mother's living room" the alpha corrected. "I'm gonna get myself an apartment to get the hell out of that house" Jeongguk groaned with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Well if you like this décor... I can help you with yours" Taehyung offered with a smile, changing the topic as quickly as it came.

Jeongguk tilted his head and smirked. "I would love that"

They stood staring at each other for a moment before the omega cleared his throat and went to the kitchen to find the ointment. Jeongguk kept looking around, a few family pictures were placed on top of the furniture. He recognized a handsome man from Taehyung's Instagram page so he assumed the guy was Taehyung's older brother. A very handsome male omega.

"Your brother is also an omega?" he asked not turning around, his gaze was glued to the picture where Taehyung's brother was with his husband on their wedding day. 'So this must be Kim Namjoon, the creator of the lovegen app' he thought to himself.

"Yeah, the gen runs on the family. My dad is also a male omega" Taehyung said nonchalantly.

This time Jeongguk turned around with a surprised look on his face. "And your other dad?" he blurted out, cursing himself mentally for intruding.

"Probably an alpha," Taehyung said licking his lips as he looked at the small recipient, his cardigan and scarf long gone and forgotten on a couch. "I never knew him," the omega said and Jeongguk didn't ask further questions.

"I forgot I brought you this... open it" the alpha said handing the shopping bag to Taehyung who was surprised by the gesture.

"You shouldn't have..."

"Just open it," Jeongguk said with a wide smile, a toothy adorable smile making Taehyung's own boxy smile appear.

The omega sat down on the couch and dived into the bag with curious eyes. He gasped surprised. "Jeongguk! is amazing!" he yelped, the same adorable boxy smile adoring his pretty face. He took out the present from the bag inspecting the funko pop snowman jack from the nightmare before Christmas. "I love it!"

"Do I deserve a kiss?" Jeongguk said pouting his lips and making kissing sounds.

Taehyung scoffed, playfully rolling his eyes but stood from the couch getting close to the alpha, who was shocked that he actually went for it.

"Close your eyes," the omega said with a soothing voice, and the alpha immediately obeyed.

He was expecting Taehyung's warm lips on his own but that never came, instead, he felt cold sticky minty smelly cream on his lips.

"Hey, that's not fair! I went to the mall all incognito to buy you this" Jeongguk whined. Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheek, making Jeongguk's heart warmer than ever. How could someone make him feel like that just with a kiss on the cheek?

"Aww!!! oh my god, so cuteee~" A girly high pitch squeal startled both making Taehyung jump away from Jeongguk who was again shocked, looking at the girl standing on the staircase in her pajamas and slippers.

Taehyung sighed, annoyed and scratching the back of his neck. "That's my niece, Haerim," he said to Jeongguk who nodded smiling at the girl.

"Oh hello Haerim, I'm Jeongguk," the alpha said waving his hand. Immediately the girl's face turned bright red and she started stuttering incomprehensible words. "I think she is broken" Jeongguk whispered to Taehyung who laughed airily.

"I think she is your fan" Taehyung informed still laughing. "Hey Haerim, are you seriously going to greet Jeongguk in your hello kitty pajamas?" the omega asked playfully.

The girl immediately froze, her eyes slowly going wide open and she squeaked loudly again, running upstairs and almost tripping.

Jeongguk chuckled at her turning to look at Taehyung again. "I thought when you said you were with your niece that she was like two or something"

Taehyung grinned at that. "My brother had her when he was sixteen"

"Oh"

"Yeah" Taehyung replied awkwardly, not wanting to reveal more personal information about his brother and their family, it was just too personal. "Do you want something to drink then?"

"A coffee would be good," the alpha said smirking.

"You want coffee from the café?" the omega asked standing up again and chuckling when Jeongguk's eyes got all big and doe by the offering.

"Fuck yeah" the alpha answered standing up too. "Can you make me a latte?" he asked happily and Taehyung just hummed amused.

The omega was about to grab his cardigan but was stopped by the alpha who wrapped his arms around him from behind, embracing him tightly.

"Is okay, I'll keep you warm" Jeongguk said softly in the omega's ear.

Taehyung was silent for a moment, his eyes big and his heart beating fast. He felt the skin of the back of his neck getting goosebumps and his face burning. "Okay..." he managed to say, voice soft and low and he could imagine Jeongguk smirking behind him as he walked clumsily towards the café with the alpha embracing him with warmness.

Jeongguk found himself leaning against the counter, admiring the coffee shop and its vintage decoration, and also admiring the blonde barista preparing his latte. The omega was really concentrated on steaming the milk, even when the modern coffee machine was doing all the work. It was amazing how just looking at the handsome boy with long lashes and pink plump lips was making Jeongguk's heart flutter.

He wanted to kiss those lips so badly again.

Taehyung finished the latte with a big satisfied smile when the heart he was forming with the steamy milk turned out very nicely. Jeongguk jumped from the counter to wrap his arms around Taehyung's small waist again, taking the blonde by surprise.

The omega looked up at him with his big feline eyes, and Jeongguk swore those eyes were now sparkling shades of purple. The alpha couldn't wait any longer, and before Taehyung could say a word he pressed their lips together, holding the omega tightly by his waist with one hand and the other on the back of Taehyung's neck, to not let him get away.

Even when the kiss hurt Jeongguk a little, making him flinch when the bruise was brushed, he still managed to smirk between the kiss, especially when he heard the omega's soft mewls. It was enchanting music to his ears.

The alpha finally let Taehyung catch his breath, their faces just an inch away.

"I wanna see our DNA match" Jeongguk whispered, not taking his arms away from the omega, who was blushing lightly, trying hard to avert his gaze from the alpha.

Jeongguk was quick to take his phone and click the lovegen app. Taehyung bit his bottom lip, still flustered, but managed to take his phone too.

"Fine but we shouldn't let an app tell us what to do with our life," Taehyung said softly and Jeongguk smirked cocking an eyebrow.

The moment both clicked on each other's profiles to see the percentage of their matching was nerve-wracking for both. The little lines forming a circular shape were moving, loading their results. Taehyung was nervous, he didn't know why he was so fucking nervous over something that shouldn't matter to him, but he was. And Jeongguk on the other hand was excited. He had never been so sure of anything in his entire life, and he didn't know why he felt that way about Taehyung being his fated mate, his soulmate.

Maybe it was an alpha thing, a pure alpha thing.

"Oh gosh I can't look" Taehyung squeaked handing his phone to Jeongguk who snickered fondly at the omega's cuteness.

Suddenly the alarm of the lovegen app rang and Jeongguk was perplexed looking at both screens. He frowned deeply.

"What? What does it say?" Taehyung squeaked again, his heart beating too fast.

"Fuck..."

"Jeongguk?" the omega whined nervously while looking at the shocked expression of the alpha. He started to panic when Jeongguk began to smile like crazy.

"I fucking knew it," the alpha said, still smiling as he handed back the omega's phone.

Taehyung gasped, his eyes going wide at the information displayed on the phone.

"H-how can...?" Taehyung stuttered, amazed by the results but before he could talk more, he was cut by soft warm lips against his own, the alpha didn't even flinch this time at the light pain in his bruised lip.

Jeongguk was getting really good at kissing Taehyung by surprise. And the omega just melted into the kiss every damn time. And they realized why they felt that kind of connection as if they were calling for each other since the first time they saw one another. They were destined to be together, it was in their DNA.

Jeongguk kissed Taehyung and their world felt finally right. It was slow and soft, and soothing and comforting. The alpha's free hand was resting on the omega's face, his thumb caressing his cheek.

"You are mine" the alpha growled gently, breaking the kiss for a brief moment.

Taehyung smiled as he closed the little distance between the two again, and with his free hand, he ran his fingers down the alpha's spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them. And it felt so right.

Just to be in each other's arms like that.

Jeongguk left his phone forgotten on the counter and on the screen, it could be read 'Your DNA match with Kim Taehyung is 100%'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 9.8K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...
542K 28.4K 69
' 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧....𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧' Hand in hand...
7.5K 319 11
Jungkook suffers from a rare condition called Endless Heat. Shortly after his presentation as omega, his heat started, and it never stopped since the...
3.2M 193K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...