The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

Von Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... Mehr

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

06: Bittersweet Symphony

2.4K 168 38
Von Lainychu

Park Jimin felt happy that day and he thought nothing could change that. He had studied for his medical test and knew all the matters very well, so he was feeling confident. Yoongi promised him that night they would be having a Harry Potter marathon. And lastly, Taehyung replied to his text saying to meet up the next day and drink hot cocoa together. So yeah, Jimin felt really happy.

Maybe this time everything would work out fine, and all the bad past experiences could go right into the garbage. No more stereotypes and genotypes to force love and confidence on him, that was his wish.

And by the time lunch period came, he was waiting for his best friend Jeongguk to come and have something to eat with him and rant about the meeting with his mother.

But all went to hell when he heard the new gossip from the girls sitting at the table behind him.

He knew that rumors were carried by haters, rumors were spread by fools, and rumors were accepted by idiots but that time two names earned his attention.

Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung.

His heart started to beat faster and hard against his chest, he felt his hands go numb and his face heats up, and suddenly the air was hard to breathe.

"Did you see it? the new guy and that omega boy were kissing!"

"What? Let me see!"

"Is all over Instagram"

"What? Do you mean the Jeon's heir and an omega? Which male omega?"

"That pretty boy with blonde hair"

"Oh, well they kinda look good together don't you think?"

"But that guy was dating the captain of the football team"

"Oh you are right, so they broke up? Or is he a cheater?"

"Probably cheater, you know male omegas are all sluts"

"Yeah I don't like them, they always get the good-looking alphas"

"Well but Jeon Jeongguk is a whole buffet so I hope is nothing serious, I'm keeping my hopes on! Maybe we match on the lovegen app!"

After hearing almost all the conversation from the group of girls, Jimin was quick to take his phone from his pocket to see his own social media. He scrolled the page trying to find if he follows someone from the uni but of course, he didn't. Just his friends and his friends wouldn't spread rumors and compromising pictures of people. So Jimin did what anyone with a brain would do, he went to the hashtags parts typing #jeonheir on it.

There it was, a picture of his dearest friend, Jeongguk, cupping the face of his crush, Taehyung, and sharing a peck on the lips. It wasn't an obscene picture at all, it was rather cute. But for the small alpha, it was heartbreaking. And he didn't blame Jeongguk for it, he wasn't even mad.

After all, he felt like a coward, having more than a year crushing on a boy without even talking to him. And then Jeongguk came and after what? a day? He went for what he wanted, and he got it. Or at least it looked like he got it. No, Jimin wasn't angry, he was just heartbroken.

And he pitied himself, hated himself, and blamed himself for it.

Maybe everything would go away? Like nothing had happened? But rumors spread fast, especially those involving the famous Jeon Jeongguk, heir of the Jeon enterprises and wanted bachelor.

And one of the few male omegas in the university, the one who was so fascinating and inaccessible because of his beauty, scent, and his cold attitude towards others, and of course no one forgot to mention that he was dating the football captain.

Everything was getting out of control and the picture of the two was spreading like wildfire. And the next thing Jimin knew was some students were shouting and yelling for help because Lim Jaebum and his friends from the football team were beating Jeon Jeongguk.

Jimin ran fast, he didn't care about pushing students out of his way. He had to help his friend. He couldn't let Jeongguk get beat up by a much larger number of alphas. He knew Jeongguk was strong, he was a pure breed after all, but if Lim wasn't alone it would probably be difficult for the young alpha to defend himself completely.

By the time Jimin got into the patio near the library, which was close to the gym. He tried to see what was happening in the middle, a wall of unmoving shouting people was making it hard for him to see. Fuck it, he climbed through the mass of students and his eyes got wide open at the scene in front of him.

Jeon Jeongguk was barely standing, his bottom lip was split open and bleeding horribly. One of his eyes was almost shut because of the bleeding cut in the eyebrow that was bathing the alpha's face in red. His jacket was covered in dirt and his white t-shirt was ripped, dirty, and bloody too. His ripped jeans were also tainted, just like his knuckles.

There were still three guys standing surrounding him, one of them was Lim Jaebum, who was surprised without any visible punch or wound, and two other guys behind him. While three others were groaning in pain on the muddy ground.

Jimin gasped closing his eyes because of the hard punch Jaebum landed on Jeongguk's jaw, sending him back against some peers who were watching. The captain of the football team didn't back off, he went straight to the beaten alpha and punched him in the stomach, making him grunt in pain.

That's when Jimin jumped in, trying desperately to help his childhood friend.

"Stop it! please!" he shouted trying to shove Jaebum off Jeongguk, but the angry alpha pushed Jimin away hard, making the dark brown-haired boy fall on his butt on the ground.

Suddenly the two other guys that were close to Jaebum appeared lifting Jimin up and holding him, not letting him get close to the fight again. Jimin cried out loudly.

"Hey... hey Chim" Jeongguk managed to speak, still wearing his usual smirk but barely standing. "Is okay, I deserve it... I made out with his boyfriend after all" he said mockingly, earning an enraged growl from the taller alpha and another punch in the face making him spit blood.

Now Jeongguk was on his knees, holding himself shakenly with his hands, but still smirking trying his best to look up to his aggressor.

Jaebum kicked him, right in the stomach, hard. And Jeongguk swore he was about to pass out, everything was fading to black. And he thought he was already hallucinating because of the gentle angelic voice he heard begging for the other to stop. Was he dreaming? No, it was definitely real.

Taehyung.

Taehyung, Taehyung... sweet Taehyung.

"Jae stop it... stop it please" the omega pleaded, his voice kind of broken by seeing the scene in front of his eyes. Jeongguk was all bloody and beaten, and Jaebum was out of his mind.

"Are you serious worry about him?" the alpha growled back at the omega, the anger fading into a pain in his eyes. Taehyung gulped.

"I'm sorry Jae... I really do, but I can't let you hurt him" Taehyung said standing in front of Jeongguk, acting like a protective wall, even when he wasn't strong as an alpha, he knew Jaebum would never hurt him.

"Taehyung, get out of the way now"

"Are you seriously using your alpha voice?" Taehyung scoffed. "You know that doesn't work on me"

Jaebum sighed defeated, waving to his minions to back off, letting go of Jimin in the process. The tall alpha also glared at the prying students and they immediately started to walk away from the scene. Taehyung visibly relaxed and kneel in front of Jeongguk, Jimin didn't take long to do the same.

"Hey, Jeongguk? Can you hear me? can you stand up?" the sweet voice belonging to Taehyung made Jeongguk smile.

"Don't worry I'll take him to the infirmary" Jimin said, frowning deeply at the sight of his friend and looking behind to see Jaebum still standing there, looking at Taehyung. "You should... you know" the dark brown-haired alpha said and Taehyung grimaced nodding at the end.

"We have to talk," Taehyung said standing up, he didn't know how to feel, angry or sad. A whirlwind of emotions was flowing from his heart. So he just walked away from that place, followed by a silent alpha who was almost dragging his steps.

Jimin just watched them disappear and sighed shaking his head, helping his friend to stand up.

"Why didn't you fight back? You could beat Lim Jaebum easily" the dark brown-haired alpha said dragging Jeongguk to the infirmary.

Jeongguk snickered, resulting in more coughing. "I kinda deserved it"

"You're crazy, Jeongguk"

"Crazy for that omega" the alpha groaned. "I hope he's breaking up with his boyfriend right now or this beating wasn't worth it" The black-haired male chuckled but Jimin just frowned, his heart was hurting so bad at that moment.

"You like him that much?" the dark brown-haired alpha asked, a weak smile adorning his pretty face.

Jeongguk hummed. "It's weird... I've never felt this way about someone before" he said, still wearing his smile.

The moment they entered the infirmary the nurse and her assistant gasped at the sight.

"Oh my god, what happened to him?" the nurse asked helping Jimin to drag the alpha towards a small bed. "Chaeyoung please bring some antiseptic wipes" the middle age woman ordered to the girl who was currently assisting her, a nurse student.

"I'm okay, I heal fast," Jeongguk said flinching when the woman touched his stomach.

"Well you are an alpha after all, but you should report whoever beat you up this way, sweetie, they can't get away with something like this, now please remove your shirt I need to check on this bad bruise you have," the nurse said and Jeongguk did as she told him.

The girl Jimin recognized as Park Chaeyoung, one of his DNA matches actually, returned with the wipes. Her face was bright red, and Jimin didn't know if it was because of him or because of Jeongguk's abs.

"It's fine, ma'am," Jeongguk said, his face a bit crunched from the pain.

"It's a shame you got a busted lip and a cut on such a handsome face," the older nurse said with a smile making Jeongguk and Jimin snicker. "Both of you, such good-looking boys, have you found your soulmate yet?"

"I... I think I have actually" Jeongguk said looking down with a smile, without noticing how Jimin was suddenly grimacing, a depressing aura surrounding him.

Taehyung was sitting silently in his usual spot on the back patio of the cafeteria, a place that is usually lonely. The omega enjoyed his alone time in there, just sitting on a bench under a big cherry tree. It was comforting and healing.

But this time he was there with Jaebum, who was clenching his fists while looking miserable at nothing specific. Taehyung was with his phone in one hand, downloading the lovegen app after a lot of thinking. He was planning to show him how they weren't meant to be together and end up things with Jaebum.

But Jaebum was on the edge of tears. He really believed Taehyung was his soulmate and felt betrayed after seeing the picture that was spreading on social media.

"Do you like him?" Jaebum finally asked, his voice was so broken that made Taehyung feel a tug on his chest, not the kind of tug Jeongguk made him feel but rather a distressing one.

He breathed heavily. He didn't know. Did he like him? Jeongguk did make him feel things he had never felt before with anyone, but he didn't know how to put it in words because they only had seen each other two times. And two times were enough for the omega to completely let the alpha in, he let him kiss him with passion, something he never let Jaebum do, and it felt so right. It felt like home.

"I have a connection with him" Taehyung explained, not looking at the alpha, just staring at the screen of his phone that was loading his data. "The string that I don't have with you..." This time he made eye contact, sad grey eyes giving blue shades, looking at gloomy brown eyes. "I'm sorry Jae..." he said showing him his phone.

"Your match with Lim Jaebum is 20%" Jaebum read weakly, frowning, not wanting to believe it. Deep inside he always knew but he convinced himself that they were soulmates.

"You can't force love, I realized" Taehyung began to say with a weak smile on his face. "When you feel that connection string towards someone is instant... and then you can build love with that someone. But it you never felt it, it's hard to make it work, don't you think? I know you wanted us to be soulmates, but I know you don't feel it either. You just tried to convince yourself that I was your soulmate because I was your first crush when you were young and the idea of first love is strong for some people"

"Taehyung..."

"I want you to find your soulmate, the one that will give you the love and attention you need, Jae... you're an amazing guy and you deserve it," Taehyung said, now his face adorned by a gentle smile and equally gentle blue eyes.

Jaebum smiled back at him. "This is a painfully lovely breakup, huh?"

"I guess it is"

Jaebum took his own phone, opened the lovegen app, and clicked on Taehyung's profile to check their DNA matching. Just 20%, it was nothing, even his grandma had more percentage in the DNA matching with Taehyung than him, and he groaned frustrated.

"I'm gonna go, I don't need more pity," Jaebum said standing up, giving an unreadable smile at Taehyung, and leaving the omega alone.

Taehyung sighed tiredly, he didn't even want to check the picture of him and Jeongguk going on social media anymore. A fellow omega, aka Park Jihoon, sent it to him, warning him and telling him about the fight.

And he also didn't want to read the poisonous comments the picture was probably getting. He knew how hateful his peers could get, especially towards him. But he was sure of one thing. Kim Haerim was getting scolded later. Maybe kill too.

--------------------------------------------

Jeongguk was walking to Jimin's apartment with him, mentally preparing for his mother's alarming yellings for getting punched in his face and ruining the coming photoshoot. He would have to face that later, now he just wanted to lie down for a bit. But he regretted all his life decisions the moment he entered the shared apartment with his two friends.

"Oppa!!! nyaaa, what happened to you?!!!" the high pitch annoying voice of Mai Lee rang through the ears of Jeongguk and Jimin like shattered glass penetrating their skulls.

And then she appeared, with her usual cat ears band on her brown wavy hair, dressed in a tight schoolgirl uniform. She jumped on her feet trying to cling to Jeongguk but Jimin was fast to push her away.

"He's injured, don't do that Mai," the brunette alpha said with a demanding tone. And the girl pouted whining loudly.

"I was talking to Jeonggukie oppa" she whined again clinging to his arm and helping him to the couch, the alpha just groaned but let her be, he just wanted to rest a bit. The painkillers were making him dizzy after all. "Oppa is it true?" she asked again, with the same whining voice.

Jimin rolled his eyes with a groan, Mai Lee really annoyed the living hell out of him. "I'm gonna make some ramen, okay?"

Jeongguk nodded with a defeated look. "What is?" he asked her, and the girl was quick to take her phone out to scroll through her messages until she found the picture she wanted to show to Jeongguk. "This oppa... who is that boy?"

Jeongguk took the phone in his hands and scanned the picture. It was him and Taehyung, the day before when he stole a quick peck from the omega. And that made Jeongguk smile tenderly.

Mai noticed the face the alpha was making and immediately frowned, an ugly scowl on her face.

"That's...not of your business" Jeongguk responded with a grin.

"That's why you got beaten? Because of that boy? The rumors are true?"

"Yeah, all true" Jeongguk said closing his eyes, trying to relax his aching body.

"Can you believe how fast the rumors travel?" Jimin scoffed from the kitchen, shaking lightly his head. "If this reaches the press your mother will kill you"

Jeongguk stayed silent while Mai was on the verge of dropping tears. "Oppa, do you like that boy better than me?" the girl asked, a big pout and tears menacing to ruin her heavy makeup.

Jimin spoke before Jeongguk could. "You know what delulu means, Mai Lee?" the smaller alpha asked with his eyes wide open and a sassy tone of voice. The girl frowned shaking her head, already shooting daggers at Jimin. "Check online, it suits you perfectly"

"Jimin why do you always pick on me?" she whined, playing innocent. Jimin just rolled his eyes. "I don't understand why Yoongi oppa let you stay with us!" she groaned this time.

"Excuse me but I should be the one saying that. I don't know why Yoongi hyung let YOU stay with us" Jimin snapped back, a glare on his usually soft features.

"Don't fight okay?" Jeongguk growled at them, tired of listening to meaningless arguments. "My head hurts"

"I'm sorry oppa! I'm gonna make you some black tea for the headache!" she yelped clapping her hands happily and jumping from the sofa, ignoring Jimin in the kitchen, who was more than happy about that.

Jeongguk's phone started beeping. He thought it was his mother, asking why he haven't gotten home yet when he had an important meeting with the sponsors and the staff for the photoshoot. But his eyes lit up and a big smile appeared on his face when he read the name of who was texting him.

Taehyung.

Tae 🐯🖤💚

How are you feeling?

Nochu misses you

Guk 🐰

Nochu!!! I miss him too and his human mom *wink*

What about his human mom? Does he miss me?

And I'm fine, just sore

Tae 🐯🖤💚

He may or not miss you...

I'm sorry he reacted that way

Guk 🐰

Don't worry about me

I would take more punches for you anyways

Tae 🐯🖤💚

NO

STOP

Guk 🐰

Are you still with him?

Tae 🐯🖤💚

No...

I broke up with him

Jeongguk had the urge to squeak loudly when he read the last message, but he suppressed it with all his will. Still, a silly wide smile was plastered on his face, and his sparkling eyes were shining like bright stars.

Tae 🐯🖤💚

Actually, I had to download the lovegen app

And show him how awful mates we were

Jeongguk gasped at the new information. Now he could find out what percentage he and Taehyung had in their matching DNA. His stomach began to twist out of anxiousness.

Guk 🐰

Did you see our match?

Tae 🐯🖤💚

Not yet, I just saw your name on my matches

Guk 🐰

Screen shoot and show me

Tae 🐯🖤💚

I'm not gonna see our %

Guk 🐰

What? why?

Tae 🐯🖤💚

Let's see it together

Guk 🐰

I'd like that

Still, screen shoot your screen, I want to see

Your other matches...

Tae 🐯🖤💚

No 😊

Guk 🐰

Aw come one tae, I'm just curious

Baby?

I'm gonna kiss you if you don't answer me

Tae 🐯🖤💚

I have an omega reunion now

Talk to you at night

Bye!

And don't baby me

Guk 🐰

Why? I wanted to keep talking to you...

Taeeeeee...

Am I being too clingy?

Tae 🐯🖤💚

Yes

Guk 🐰

You love it

Have fun with your omega friends

Can we see our % tonight?

Tae 🐯🖤💚

9 pm, at the café

Guk 🐰

Can't wait

"Guk? Jeongguk? earth to Jeongguk!" Jimin shouted at his friend waving a small hand in front of him. "You keep smiling like an idiot"

"Oh... sorry, I was just... talking with Tae" Jeongguk explained with a low tone so the girl who was still in the kitchen wouldn't hear.

But Jimin was looking at him seriously, and he was unable to fake a smile, so he just handed him his bowl of ramen and nodded, sitting across from him on another couch.

"I guess you like him a lot... I have never seen you act this way with anyone before" Jimin said, his voice was low and sound like he was almost talking to himself.

Jeongguk hummed looking at his friend for a brief moment. "I guess I do," he said with a smile looking at his phone.

His stomach was indeed making turns and his heart was doing weird beats just by thinking of meeting the omega later and seeing their love score. Of course, he didn't want to base their blooming romance on a mobile application, but he couldn't deny the fact that he was giddy if their DNA actually matched among others. It would be like Taehyung was made for him. Like they were made for each other since the beginning.  

____________________________________

This is Tae's lovegen app

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12K 385 20
This is an au where Bang Chan is an omega and Jisung in an alpha. YES Chan's a bottom>:) also, Bang Chan is a wolf hybrid while Jisung is a squirrel...
421K 15.2K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
35.3K 2.6K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...
297K 11.1K 62
Kim taehyung , the most precious omega ever . Lives happily with his boyfriend and son. Taehyung thinks himself as an ordinary male omega ,but little...