BACK IN HIS ARMS | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

┈ ✎ sequel to daddy issues!! "i thought this could have been our happy ending", taehyung finally said, surro... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
EPILOGUE

twenty-one

4.1K 246 219
By _euphxriajjk_

trigger warning; described death scene
+
long chapter ahead, 5,5k words❗

***

Minho was busy working in his coffee shop when Taejeon and Taehyung entered the small shop. "Minhooo!", Taejeon squeaked and speeded up with his wheelchair, stopping in front of the counter. "Hi Buddy!", the young man chuckled and came to the front, ruffling the small boy's hair. "How are you doing, huh?"
He completely ignored Taehyung's existence at this point. The boy stood there a little awkward, scratching his neck while he stared at Taejeon and the excitement on the kid's face when he got hugged by Minho and immediately got a chocolate cupcake from him. "I'm fine", Taejeon smiled but it was quite obvious that he got good at faking his smile. "How's your Dad?", Minho then asked slightly worried.

"Still asleep", Taejeon said quietly and stuffed his mouth with a cupcake, "Taehyung wants to apologize", he then said and pointed on Taehyung in the back.

"I really don't need his apologies", Minho shrugged, "I don't want people like him in my life, they're toxic and dangerous. Neither should you have people like this in your life."

Taejeon rolled his eyes and then waved Taehyung over to him. "He's fine, he just loves my Dad."
"And his love for him brought the boy to the hospital and you into a wheelchair, just saying", Minho hummed, turning away once Taehyung stopped in front of him. "Yeah", Taejeon nodded, "He did but things happen and there's not much we can do about it except move on and-, ugh I don't know, I'm not taking his side." Taejeon sighed, "I wish he'd be gone too but oh well."

That hurt.
Taehyung gulped dryly and nodded, "I honestly just want to say that I'm sorry and that I shouldn't have freaked out like this the other night. You can be friends with Jungkook, I don't mind, I just want him to wake up."

"So you don't have to live with the burden you're feeling right now, right?", Minho chuckled. "Must suck to be the reason for your boyfriend's death, you don't want that to feel for the rest of your goddamn life, hm?"
Taehyung nodded slowly, "I want him to wake up because if he doesn't, there's nothing left for me. Believe it or not but I've loved him all my life."

"Loved", Minho repeated, "But do you still do or are you just used to loving him? There's a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone."
Taehyung sighed, "I love Jungkook and I'm in love with Jungkook", he said slowly. "And if you think you can talk me out of it, good luck. We've been through so much shit, we can get through a little more, trust me."

"As far as I know you left him alone when he needed you the most."

Taehyung shook his head, "I ran after him that day but he had left already. He decided to move on without me and who am I to deny his wish?"
"Oh you're such a hero", Minho rolled his eyes, "Jungkook's so lucky to have you."

"I'm probably the worst thing that ever happened to him but I'm also pretty sure he doesn't see it that way", Taehyung hummed quietly, glancing to the floor. "Well, I don't need us to be friends or anything, I just wanted to say sorry because I did a bad thing and it's better to apologize than to leave it unfinished."
Taejeon nodded, eyeing Minho for a while, "At least he's trying. More than you ever did", he grumbled. Minho only gave him a pissed glance and then stepped back behind the counter, "Don't bring it up."

"What are you talking about?", Taehyung asked silently.

"Nothing", Taejeon said quickly, not pushing it further.

But Minho didn't agree on that, so he gave Taehyung a smile, "Y'know, back then when Jungkook and I had this thing going on, we went on dates and shit, had sex and all that cute shit but your boyfriend was still in love with you so I told him I want to be friends. He asked if we could try, y'know, he said maybe with time he will stop loving you. He told me he wants to move on, but I didn't want to be a second choice. So we stopped being more than friends."

Taehyung gulped, "I'm sorry", he said dryly.
"What for?", Minho asked amused, "Bet that's exactly what your jealous ass loves to hear. Your obsession with Jungkook is dangerous, I mean it."

The older nodded, "It is", he shrugged. "Jungkook and I had always been dangerous for each other. But I guess if the love is strong but the circumstances aren't, then love is always a dangerous thing."
"It shouldn't be like that", Minho hummed. "People should move on from each other. This shit you two are doing is toxic and stupid. You aren't 16 anymore, life goes on."

And again, Taehyung agreed. "You're right."

"So why you're still here? Go back to Korea, move on with your life and finally give Jungkook a chance to move on as well. If you're not here when he wakes up, maybe he finally realises you're not meant for him."

"I'm still here because I love him and if you love someone you don't give up on them", Taehyung smiled, tears coming up. "Trust me, the easiest thing right now would be leaving because I know that no one wants me here but the easy way is never the best one."
Minho turned away and started cleaning some plates, trying to avoid Taehyung's eyes. "I just wish you were gone. I want Jungkook back, the one who smiled all day and had a good time without even trying. You're not good for him. And maybe if you'd be gone, he'd finally notice me in another way than a friend."

Taehyung shook his head, "I'm not ready to give up on us yet, I'm sorry."
"Everybody is telling you to give up on him, why won't you finally start listening to what others tell you?"

"Because there was a time when Jungkook and I did that and we felt more empty than ever", Taehyung explained slowly, "And if I'm being honest I'd rather hurt like shit than feeling nothing. Jungkook's giving me a reason to get up everyday, without him it's just life y'know. He makes me feel alive while living."

Minho sighed, "I still think you're the worst for him but go on, keep messing his whole life up but don't be surprised the day you'll find him with his scars ripped open on the bathroom floor."

Taehyung gulped, trying his best not to cry. "Do you know where those scars come from?", he asked dryly.
Minho shrugged, "From your past with him."

"They're from a time where he listened to what everyone told him to do; to stay away from me and marry a girl he's not in love with."
Taehyung smiled bitterly, "I may be the worst in your eyes but it doesn't matter if I'm the best in his eyes."

"Can y'all just stop", Taejeon blurted out. "I'm eleven, I don't want to hear how my Dad wanted to kill himself. I want my Dad alive and breathing and if any of you don't want the same, then please shut up."
Taehyung nodded, "Sorry, kiddo."
Minho sighed and rolled his eyes, "Your Dad would be alive and breathing if Taehyung wouldn't be here."

Taejeon looked at the older angrily, "Stop! Saying! That! If Taehyung wouldn't be in his life he would be still with my Mom and both of them would be yelling all day! Try growing up in a house in which your parents constantly yell at each other and- a-and just try it and then tell me again that Taehyung is bad for my Dad. He's not, he's shit and I really didn't like him the past few weeks but he's not bad for my Dad!"
Taejeon grabbed Taehyung's hand and pointed towards the door, "Let's go. I wanted you to apologize, you never had to justify anything you feel for Dad."

"I'm sorry", Taehyung only said to both of them, "I'm really sorry I hurt your Dad", he looked at Taejeon and then at Minho, "And your friend. When we were kids I promised him to never hurt him but so far all I did was hurting him and I'm sorry for it."
With that he walked out and took Taejeon in his wheelchair with him.

Minho only let out a groan and then walked up and down his shop. He hated to admit it, but Taehyung didn't seem too bad. At least he was trying, Taejeon was right with that.

*

When they got home, Lyza was wearing a small dress and had make up on her face, smiling a little once she saw Taehyung and Taejeon arriving. "Oh there are my men", she joked and took her purse. She seemed to be on her way out. "Ew", Taejeon scrunched his nose. "Where are you going?", Taehyung asked curiously, pulling his shoes off while Lyza put hers on.

"I'm picking Finn up from the airport", she said slowly and gave Taehyung a forced smile. "What why are you-, what."

"I just think", Lyza started slowly, "It's better if I stay at a hotel with my boyfriend."
She gave Taejeon a kiss to his forehead, "I'm sorry for being a Mom like you said, getting pregnant and stuff from boys who don't love me."
"What, Mom, no", Taejeon squeaked out, "Mom I didn't mean that, don't go", he let out in a small voice. "Mom please don't go too!"

"It's just better like that", Lyza said. "I'll still pick you up from school and take you to the hospital and wherever you want to go. I'm just trying to be a better mother. Finn is on his way, it's okay. I'm fine", she said again and then ruffled her son's hair. "You can always stay at the hotel with me if you want me to be around, I'm not leaving until the day you tell me to go back to Korea okay?"

"Mom", Taejeon whispered, tears falling, "Mom please don't go, Mom please I didn't mean it I was being dumb and I-, I am sorry Mommy please please let's go to Dad a-and spend the night there and I'm sorry please Mom please don't leave me too!", he literally begged, his eyes sparkling full of tears, his cheeks puffed up and his lips trembling. "Mom please-"

Lyza gave him a smile, "I'm not leaving you, I'm just staying at a hotel down the road."

"Lyza don't be stupid, Finn is mistreating you. I'll go and take hotel if it makes you feel better. Please."

"He's on his way Taehyung and I'm not afraid of my own boyfriend, he's not that bad, he's just got issues. But we all have issues."
With that she turned around and left the small apartment, not looking back once the door fell shut and she heard Taejeon screaming after her, punching his small fists against the door. He kept shouting that she should come back and not leave him there but Lyza just couldn't do it.
She wasn't ready to be a mother. She just wasn't.

Taehyung felt tears coming up when he saw Taejeon yelling and screaming, tears falling nonstop once he couldn't hear his mother's footsteps anymore. "Come here, buddy", he whispered weakly and stepped closer, putting his hand on the boy's shoulder. "She's just down the road-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME", Taejeon yelled out and punched his hand away, "I just hate all of you", he said and then turned his wheelchair and rushed to his room with it. "Taejeon", Taehyung tried running after him but only met a door slammed to his face.

"Taejeon, please open the door", Taehyung tried again, sitting down in front of it after he heard Taejeon locking it. "Just go and leave like everyone always does. You did leave me, my Mom left me, my Dad left me and now my Mom left again. Everybody just keeps leaving and I hate it I hate it so much I hate all of you I want to die, go away I want to call Lili and I hate you, go away!", Taejeon was a mess while yelling through the door, making Taehyung's heart ache.

"I'm eleven, not twenty-five! I shouldn't feel this sad at my age!", he shouted through his tears, voice cracking with every word he said. "I'm sorry I said bad things to my Mom and to you, I'm eleven I don't know everything yet! Go away and leave me alone."

Taehyung sighed, grabbing his phone to text Skylar that she should bring Lili over. But he stayed at the door, "I'm not leaving you, okay?"
"You're the one I want to leave!", Taejeon screamed, "You mess everything up always!"

Taehyung leaned against the wall, tears falling down his lashes as well. He had no words to say. Taejeon was right and he hated himself for it.

"I'm not leaving anyway", Taehyung whispered, more to himself than to Taejeon. Because right fucking now, he was the one who needed comfort as well. Someone had to give him a reason to stay in middle of everything who hated on him. And even though he hated himself the most, he still had to be his own reason to stay. Jungkook wouldn't want him to leave Taejeon by himself. "Even if you'll hate me forever, someone has to take care of you while your father can't."

Taejeon went quiet at the other side, sobbing silently after he turned the lights off and pressed his face into his pillow.

It took half an hour until the doorbell rang and Taehyung got up slowly to walk over there. He expected to meet Skylar and Lili but he met Finn's fist instead.

And shit went black for the boy.

"Oh my-", Skylar squealed out once she arrived there, seeing Taehyung down on the floor with his nose and his forehead bleeding heavily. Lyza was pressing a wet towel onto it that should soak up the blood and stop the bleeding while Finn was gone. He just ran away after he punched Taehyung to the floor.
"What on earth did happen here-", Skylar whispered and sat down next to the shaking girl. "F-finn", Lyza gulped, "He-, he wanted to k-know where I stayed until he arrived here, so I told him at Jungkook's to be there for Taejeon. He a-asked if someone was there, I said only Taehyung and h-he freaked out and rushed here and-, a-nd", she got cut off by Skylar.

"You're not going back to this guy", she said in a real serious tone. "And we're calling the police. I don't fucking care if that's your boyfriend."
Lyza nodded, still shook from what just happened. "I didn't want that to happen I just l-left b-because I didn't want anything to happen between me and T-tae-"

Lili scrunched her nose, "If I'm allowed to say something, but you guys really should have decided who you like before you got a kid. It's unfair to Taejeon what the three of you are doing to him since he's born. If you and Tae like each other, let Jungkook and Taejeon be by themselves, they're fine. If you like your boyfriend, stay with him and not with another guy and if Tae likes Jungkook he should just keep his dick to himself. God, all adults in this are being the kids here, just saying."
With that the girl threw her hair back and headed towards Taejeon's room. "It's not a bad thing to fall in love with someone else, but it's a bad thing to lie to yourself about it. Lying is always bad", the girl added before she took out her spare keys for Taejeon's room and walked right in, slamming the door shut.

"Taejeonie", she said quietly through the dark and headed towards the bed, just to find Taejeon still crying and biting his lips. "Lili it's getting bad again", the boy whispered. "I feel so sad and I can't help it"

Lili crawled under his blanket and hugged her best friend, "Well, then we'll do it like we did last time", she offered quietly. "We can talk about it and then we play Mario Kart and eat chips until you smile again. And when you get sad again we do the same."
Taejeon nodded, "You don't think I'm depressed and a messed up kid, right?"

Lili giggled softly, "Just because you're sad does not mean you're depressed. There's a difference", she placed a small kiss on his cheek. "I'm sad too", she gave him another kiss. "Because if my Taejeonie is sad then Lili is sad too."

"Talking in the third person is weird", Taejeon stuck his tongue out, teasing her. "Says the one who kept doing it till he was eight", Lili teased back and then crawled on top of him. "Also, I have a question."
Taejeon tilted his head, "Which question?", he asked softly.

"When we're 18 and have sex, can I be the top then-"
"Lili there's only a top when you are gay. And that would be me."

The girl chuckled, "No, I want to be on top."
"We're eleven, we can talk about that in nine years", Taejeon hummed. "It's only seven till we're eighteen", she corrected him and giggled softly. "Shut up you maths freak", Taejeon laughed and ruffled through her hair, ruining her ponytail successfully.

"Just saying", Lili grinned and then pressed their lips together for 0.5 seconds. That was their version of kissing. "I'm gonna be on top."

"I hate women", Taejeon sighed heavily. "But you love me", Lili added and winked which made Taejeon laugh again.

"How comes you're the only one who makes me feel okay again?", the boy asked silently. Lili shrugged and smiled softly, "It's like a happy pill", she said with a grin. "You're all I need and I'm all you need."

"I hope it stays like this forever", Taejeon said softly and Lili agreed on that. "Pinky promise."

*

14 years ago..

"You have to come to the hospital", Mr Jeon walked into Jungkook's bedroom where he was sitting on the bed, playing a game with Taehyung on his new xbox. "Why? Is Mom okay?", the eleven year old boy asked, looking up from the screen. Anxiety was kicking in when his father wasn't responding, "Kookie, I think she's not going to make it through the day", he let out, tears sparkling in his eyes. "Come on, we have to hurry."
Jungkook got up from his bed, voice already stuck up his throat. "Dad", he cried out and rushed over to him, hugging him tightly. "Will she be an angel after today?"
His father gave him a nod, "Our very own guardian angel, Kookie", he pressed a kiss to the boy's forehead. He could feel how trembling the man's lips were. "We'll drop you off at home, Taehyung", Mr Jeon hummed and the boy nodded, not saying a word. He was caught in shock himself.

Both boys always grew up with both their parents around. Taehyung felt like home at Jungkook's house and the other way round. Jungkook's Mom was like Taehyung's second Mom, and the same was with all their parents. "Kookie", Tae said quietly, "If you need me tonight, you can come to my place-"
Jungkook nodded anxiously, walking out of the room with his father and his best friend. He felt numb, like every muscle in his body was limp from too much sport at once. Up until now he never felt this way, it was scary and new and he didn't like that feeling.

It was worse than when the big boys at school punched him on his nose regularly or left dark bruises around his eyes, saying he looked like a disgusting faggot. This was a different feeling of being numb, it felt as if there wasn't going to be a time where it would stop. And Jungkook had never been afraid more of anything than feeling like this forever.

They dropped Taehyung off at home and then drove right to the hospital in which his mother had been laying in for the past year.
They knew it wouldn't end well, they just knew it from the start. She had been coughing blood when they got to the doctor the first time and they gave her three months. That had been one year ago.

Jungkook always admired his mother, she had been his idol and the perfect woman. One day, he wanted to marry a girl just like his mother. Nice and polite, always dressed well and beloved by everyone.

"Dad", Jungkook asked when he grabbed his hand, walking inside the building. "If Mom goes to the clouds, can she make it rain then?"
"Oh yes, darling. She will, and she will make the sun shine as well", Mr Jeon smiled, tears still falling. "Your Mom will help god manage heaven and earth."

"What about hell?", the boy asked quietly. "The kids at school say if I kiss boys with tongue I go to hell. And I kissed Taehyung with my tongue yesterday because we practiced how to do it with a girl. Is Mom in hell too?"

"Oh Kookie", Mr Jeon let out a sigh, shaking his head disappointed. "You can't keep kissing Taehyung, do you understand that?"
"But why, Dad? It feels good."

"But it's not good", Mr Jeon's heart was aching when he said that. He wasn't homophobic, not at all. And he loved Taehyung with all his heart, he couldn't wish for a better man for his son. But in this world, in this school and in this town, Jungkook simply couldn't be with a boy. "It's wrong to kiss boys. You're supposed to kiss a girl. Boys kiss girls, honey."

Jungkook nodded with his big doey eyes, "And what is when Taehyungie and I kiss in the dark? Then no bad people see us."

"It doesn't make it any less wrong", Mr Jeon hummed. "If you kiss boys they will make you sad."

"Taehyung does not make me sad he makes me very happy", the small boy whispered when they walked into his mother's bedroom. "He doesn't", his father replied shortly, "It's not real, Kookie. Wait till you're older and you'll understand that this isn't happiness. You will never be happy if you kiss a boy in this world."

"Then I go to another world when I kiss boys there", the kid pouted but again, his father could only shake his head. "Try to kiss a girl when you're older, you'll like it. It's the same."

Jungkook shook his head stubbornly, "I don't like girls, I only like Taehyung and I will forever. He makes me happy, Dad. It can't be wrong if it makes me happy."
"Honey", Jungkook heard his mother's voice behind his back. She was quiet, broken and sounded so weak. "Honey, come here", she said again and Jungkook hurried over to her bed and hopped onto her bed, hugging her tightly. "Mommy", he whispered, pressing kisses to her cheek. "Mom will you go now?"

She nodded weakly, "It reached my heart", she let out, coughing loudly. Breathing gave her a hard time already. "Honey, you have to listen to me before I go", she let out, grabbing her son's hand. "Promise me to always listen to what I say even when I'm gone, okay? Be a good boy, promise your Mom one thing."

"What is the one thing?", Jungkook tilted his head, looking more worried than ever. His father was rubbing his eyes, pacing up and down the room. He knew what she'd say and he didn't want to hear it. He hated to be a parent like this, it felt wrong, so incredibly wrong to tell his own son it was wrong to love his best friend.

"You know your friend Lyza", she started slowly. "The daughter of our friends, right?"
Jungkook nodded, "Yes, she is in my class. She is really pretty."

His mother smiled, a tear rolling down her cheeks. "You remember what happened in elementary school, right?"
Jungkook pressed his eyes together, trying not to think of the pain he went through at the hospital and how horrible it felt when he got kicked and thrown punches at without them stopping. "Y-yes."

"Try to love Lyza, okay? She is a good girl, try love her in the future."

Jungkook looked a bit confused, "Love Lyza? I like Lyza", he corrected. "She is really pretty."
His mother shook her head, "No, you have to love her, Kookie."

"Mom but I don't love Lyza, love is a forever-thing. I only want forever-things with Taehyung", he explained softly but his mother shook her head again, "Kookie, listen to me. You can't do forever-things with Taehyung. But you can do them with Lyza."
"Mommy I'm eleven, I don't want to do forever-things with Lyza when it means so long time. I only love Taehyung."

"You love Taehyung like a brother", she corrected, "That's all. He's your best friend."
Jungkook nodded, "My best friend who I will marry someday."

"Kookie, please. Stop with that nonsense", she tried again. "When I'm gone I don't want to see you dying in the hospital because you keep doing things with a boy. People don't like it."
Jungkook started crying when he heard that, he hated this. He didn't want to think about all of that, he felt too young, too weird. All he knew was that he only liked Taehyung and no one else, and that's it. He didn't want to think about it, it was confusing enough to feel butterflies when you're with your best friend and the urge to kiss his lips even though you're only eleven years old.

"Mom but I will die if people take Taehyung away from me", he tried again, sobbing quietly. "No one will take him away if you don't do nasty things with him."

"Will they take Taehyungie away if I kiss him again?"
His mother nodded and that made Jungkook cry so hard that he felt like dying right on the spot. It hurt, it hurt so bad to think of never kissing his best friend again. They just found out that it was so much more fun with a tongue. It gave them feelings like electricity. Jungkook liked that so much, but if that meant someone would take Taehyung from him, he didn't want that.

"Promise me to never do this things with him again, promise it to me Kookie."
Jungkook nodded, still crying heavily, "I p-promise Mommy", he said quietly, "I'm sorry Mom", he added in a small voice. "I'm sorry I feel wrong things I will try stop feeling them."

"Otherwise you'll lose Taehyung", she said quietly, her eyes falling shut because her heartbeat was slowing down. "Try to be with Lyza, Kookie, promise me to give it a try when you're a little older."

"Lyza doesn't like me, I'm not cool and I have no friends."
"Promise me, honey", she asked again and Jungkook didn't respond, he just couldn't.
And before he could say anything else, the machine next to her bed started peeping once her heart stopped beating. "MOM", Jungkook cried out, "Mom Mom Mom come back I promise, I promise I swear I promise", he yelled, grabbing onto her shirt, pulling and fiddling on it to make her wake up but she wasn't reacting.

His father broke down on the spot, doctors started rushing in and tried to take the kid away from his mother because he was crying and screaming and he didn't understand what was going on. "Mom hello", he cried and kissed her cheek, "Mom hi hello come back, you said you go to heaven not to sleep!! Mom why aren't you breathing Mom hello can you wake up you're scaring me, Mom", he whimpered, but got dragged away by a nurse who held the shaking kid, trying her best not to cry herself.

"She's gone", one of the doctors said after checking up on her. Mr Jeon was sobbing but nodded to them, "Oh god", he let out weakly and then took his son into his arms, holding him so tight. "Mommy", Jungkook tried again but she wasn't answering. "Dad I didn't promise her, I-, I was I was too late", he cried out and his father nodded, "Just keep the promise, she'll watch from above", he let out and burried his face in the boy's hair.

Fuck, losing a parent hurt like shit.

Just like losing a lover.

They got sent home after they said their goodbyes, or more like Mr Jeon did and Jungkook kept crying in his arms.
Just one more moment, that's all Jungkook wished for. He wanted to promise.

"Do you want me to pick Taehyung up?", Mr Jeon asked in a small voice when they were in the car later on. Jungkook shook his head, "N-no."
But his father drove to the boy's house anyway and picked him up. He knew that Jungkook should be with him tonight, it was the only thing that would make him stop crying. And Mr Jeon himself needed time, he couldn't let the kid sleep at his bed. Not tonight.

Taehyung hurried into the car and hugged Jungkook the second he saw him, "Koo", he whispered and held him tight during the whole car ride. "Koo, I'm here, please stop crying", the older pleaded but Jungkook could only cry more.

And right now he didn't knew if he cried because his mother died, because he didn't get to promise her or because he knew he couldn't love Taehyung after today.
The boys went to his room when they arrived at home and Jungkook sunk to bed, burying his head into his pillow. Taehyung laid down next to him, hugging him for the whole time. "I'm here, I'll always be here", he whispered and cried himself. "Your Mom is here too, she's watching us all the time from now on, like an angel does."

He didn't know that this was the most scary thing to Jungkook right now. So he didn't understand when Jungkook sat up and brought distance between them, looking at Taehyung anxiously. "What?", the older asked but Jungkook only shook his head, "Taehyungie I think I can't love you forever anymore", he said quietly. "I think I can only like you."

Taehyung looked more confused than ever, "What do you mean?"
Jungkook looked a little embarrassed, "The kissing. I think kissing makes me love you like boys love girls and you're not a girl so it's very wrong."

"That's what they say", Taehyung said in shook, "That's what they say at school."
Jungkook gulped dryly, "Mom said it too", he explained, "And she said that I can't kiss you anymore. I promised her."

"But", Taehyung let out in a small voice, "I like kissing you so much.."
"But boys don't do that with other boys. It's bad", the younger explained. "Can't we just be bad then?", Taehyung asked, voice cracking.

"No.."

"Why not?"

"They will take you away from me if we do", Jungkook let out softly, "And that's worse than not kissing you."
Taehyung looked scared after that, "They will take me away?"
The younger nodded, "Yes I have to like girls now."

"But girls are so weird", Taehyung sighed, "I don't want you to kiss with girls. It's so .. weird, you're not weird, it-.."
"It really is weird", Jungkook agreed.

"But I understand", Taehyung then said slowly, "If we can stay together if we stop kissing, then we stop kissing. I can't lose you."
His best friend agreed, tears still falling.

"I can't lose you too because you are the only one who makes me feel okay again when the world is being shit."

***

<3
hihi boohoo the death scene wasn't a new death, y'all knew about this from the very beginning of daddy issues :) 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 7.4K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
243K 9.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
Sterling By lyrik

Fanfiction

644K 36.8K 70
It was inevitable. It always has been. From the rumors at his school to his taunting parents behind closed doors, it was always rough. Fake smiles a...
128K 4.9K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...