Have Faith In Me

By LunaHaz

Angel Danielson is the sister of Daniel Bryan. Before WWE she use to work in FCW, They called her the girl ve... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 - The End
Sequel?
Posted {Concrete Angel}

Chapter 49

2.3K 69 0
By LunaHaz

Angel POV

My amazing sister has everything sorted, All we need now is the dress. With her around we're gonna be here for hours. A couple hours later this strapless dress caught my eye. "I'm gonna try it on."

As I walked out and took a look in the mirror, Brie and Nikki walked in. "Oh my god" Brie gasped. "Angel, you look beautiful" Nikki said.

"I'm gonna pick this dress" I smiled. "Have you got the bridesmaids dress sorted?" "Yes I actually love it" Martha said.

"Okay girly your wedding is in 2 days and tomorrow is your Hen party so let's get busy." Brie screamed.

Later that night all the girls went home, I found Dean on the balcony. "Are you okay?" I think I scared him a bit. "Yeah" I was fiddling with my fingers. "I'm nervous too Dean well scared" He looked at me. "We can get through this." He kissed my hand. I smiled.

"Don't get too drunk tomorrow night" "Umm No promises" "Well make sure you're not moody at the ceremony" I leaned back on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "This is our last night together. The next time I see you, you're gonna be my Husband." "And I get to see my beautiful Wife" We shared a long kiss.

Next Morning

"WAKE UP" someone hit me with a pillow. "No" I pulled the sheets over. Brie pulled the sheets off. "Jeez no wonder why Dean wants to bang you. The pj's you wear" Nikki said.

We looked at her with our eyebrow raised. "I'm just saying" she put her hands up in defense. "I gotta agree with her actually" Martha said.

I threw the pillow at her and we started to have a pillow fight. Dean walked in. "Well what have I walked into" he smirked

We all gave him the evil look and attacked him with pillows. Afterwards we collapsed on the bed. "So the Hen party on the beach" "And you gotta wear the pink sach that says. Bride to be" "But first we need to find our bikini we're gonna wear"

HEN PARTY

Brie and Nikki wore their white and red bikini. I went with a starpless dark blue night bikini. Martha went pink. They put the sach on me and a tiara. Before we were about to leave the guys walked in.

Bryan, Seth, Roman and Dean all frozed. "Can we go with you guys?" Seth pouted walking to Martha. Dean came up to me. "You look hot, now I wonder what she's gonna look like tomorrow." "You'll have to wait" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him"

"Okay, you can do that tomorrow" Nikki dragged me away. "We're stealing her Dean she's ours for tonight" Brie said grabbing the other arm. "Help me" I mouthed to him. "I love you" he mouth back. Then winked. I smiled.

"Who's ready to get BRIEMOOOOOODE" Martha screamed. This is gonna be one hell of a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 463 56
This is about Audrey and her days in The Shield. Audrey Dawn Good is the younger sister of Jonathan Good aka Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley. Audrey's a wr...
7.9K 2.5K 40
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...
5.8K 183 16
"You see, you and me, we're actually quite similar. We both have a few screws lose, I just admit it." Ali rolled her eyes, "I'm nothing like you.", h...
339K 4.2K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...