The Flame (Avengers Fanfictio...

By AvengersPey

ORIGINALLY KNOWN AS HAWKEYE'S GIRL. Growing up in the limelight as Tony Stark's adopted little sister wasn't... More

News
1-The Start
2-The Captain
3-Backstory
4- The Start
5- Lies
6-Going to Hell
7-The Mistake
8-Life and Death
9-Rain Keeps Falling
10- High Slits and Blushes
11-He Hit Me (It Didn't Feel Like a Kiss)
12-Kill Bill Vol. One
13-Rhiannon
14-Bad Moon Rising
15-Ring of Fire
16-God Bless the Child
17-Walk On The Wild Side
18- Jackson
19- So This is Love
20- The Sound of Silence
21- Rose Hill, TN
22-Seven Wonders
23- Emmeline and the Devil
24-Hey God? It's Me
25-Runaway
Part 2: 26-Dancing With the Devil
27-Doves In The Wind
28-I Had Strings
29-Together
30-Huge Mistakes
31-The Other Woman
32-A Depressed State of Mind
33-Final Battle
34-The Aftermath
35-Is This What You Wanted
36-Runaway
37-No Good Deed (Goes Unpunished)
38-Lowlife
39-God Knows I Tried
39.5-Mine//Jolene
Part 3: 40-Civil War
41-Sokovia Accords
42-A Huge Mess
43-Family Feud
44-On The Run
45-All Night
46-Haunted
BTW
47-Loyalty
Part 4: 48-Infinity War
49-Wakanda Forever
50-Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
51-hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have
52-breathin
53-Dream a Little Dream of Me
54-Heart of Glass
55-Cherry Bomb
56-You Are My Sunshine
57-You'll Be In My Heart
Prequel is up!
58-i love you
59-Lucky Ones
Part 5: 60-Endgame
61-Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
62-Blue
63-Landslide
64-Time in a Bottle
65-Tainted Love
66-Don't Stop Me Now
67-Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
68-Silhouettes
69-Stuck in the Middle With You
70-Its Quiet Uptown
71-Hurt
72-Lay Me Down
73-Stayin Alive
74-Dear Theodosia
Part 6: 75-Arsonist's Lullabye
76-Timshel
77-A BOY IS A GUN*
78-Love song
79-From the Grave
80-How to disappear
81-Wolves
82-everything I wanted
83-Heartless
84-Power is Power
86-She
87-To Be So Lonely
Please Read!!
88-In a Week
Bonus: Cheating
Bonus: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Bonus: Alternate Situations
The Playlist

85-Bonfire

1.2K 28 14
By AvengersPey

I stood in front of my team, right hand tightly gripping my sword, watching as a large group of people started to approach. Before they could reach us, a woman dressed in shimmering black suit landed, flames licking at the suit she wore. Lilith looked like she was dressed for a party, not a battle. She grinned at me. My crown of flames rested on my head, clearly showing my dominance over my older sister. Bucky was standing to my right and Rhodey was to my left.

My little team all had different things to focus on during this upcoming fight. Rhodey and Sam would be patrolling the skies, making sure no civilians were in danger and lending a hand when it was needed. Bruce was going to keep anyone from even going towards the Sanctum Sanctorum. Wanda, Peter, Barnes, and I were going to be taking care of most of the fighting on the ground.

"Is this all that you brought? How depressing." Lilith taunts as she sizes up what's left of my team as her army files in behind her. I quickly realize that not all of them are her little followers and a good part of them are members of HYDRA. You'd think they would stop sewing on their symbols on their shoulders in order to blend in-but they don't.

"Jesus Christ-Did you know that she has a hold on HYDRA?" Sam asks and I don't respond. I fucking didn't.

"Well not everyone needs to be here to fight you, sister. I rather not do this at all. I don't want to kill anymore of my siblings. We can stop all of this now." I respond, trying to keep my voice calm and even. You're going to fucking die.

"Such a bad liar. Although, if we are going to do this, might as well do it properly. I have a little present for you dear sister." She asks with a smirk. Her army parts and two familiar people step forward, standing on either side of her. Oh shit.

"I think you know these two, right. What are their stupid hero names? Oh that's right, Hawkeye and Daredevil. God, they hate you. Too bad I couldn't get my hands on your sweet husband. That would have been a party." Lilith tells me with a grin. Rage is bubbling inside of me and I only grip the sword tighter. She turns and grabs a hold of Clint's face, her long nails digging into his skin. Keep calm, idiot. You don't give a damn about those cheaters.

"Lilith, please, we don't have to do this-" I plead, actually sounding sincere. My sister rolls her eyes, letting go of Clint's face. He doesn't even flinch at the movement.

"You just don't want to lose, little sister. Don't want to disappoint your little heroes." She smiles at me, flashing her way too sharp teeth. It's my turn to roll my eyes, a smirk appearing on my face as I stare her down. I can't be me at this moment in time. I need to be what will win in this situation, need to be what will save my children. What did Megan Thee Stallion say? All that rah-rah talkin' loud, need to watch your fuckin' tone. I turned my attention to the woman standing next to her. I could see the fear in her eyes. I take a step forward and smirk at her. Without moving a finger, a piece of rebar forces it way up and out of the ground. It rips through the scared woman, killing her instantly. The blood splatters over Lilith's face as rage fills her eyes.

"Dracarys." I say with a sweet little smile, lifting my sword. Lilith lifts the asphalt underneath Rhodey, Bucky, and I. Rhodey flies upward, as do I, taking Barnes with me. We both land, Lilith sending fireballs towards us. I leave Barnes behind as I move towards Lilith. Pieces of nearby cars fly towards me, but I manage to dodge them. I land in front of my sister, sheathing my sword momentarily before swinging my fist at my sister.

"You'll pay for what you did to our siblings." She growls at me as she grabs my fist, twisting my arm. Lilith slams her knee into my stomach. I grunt at the pain and she repeats her movement, momentarily knocking the wind out of me. I force myself away from her.

"Did you know about their plans? They wanted me to pump out children for them. I wasn't down for that." I respond, swinging my other fist, hitting her hard in the jaw. She drops my hand and immediately kick her hard. Lilith stumbles backwards before regaining her composure. I'm about to swing my fist at her when a wire wraps around my raised hand. My hand is yanked backwards and I turn on my heel. Clint and Matt are standing in front of me, the wire of Matt's baton around my wrist. They have obviously caught my attention.

"They already had so much hate for you. I wasn't hard taking them over." Lilith purrs to me before she disappears. I wrap my hand around the wire and yank it out of Matt's hands. The baton clutters to the ground as the wire unwraps itself from my wrist. Clint immediately runs towards me, knife in his hand. I wrap my hand around his wrist, keeping him from stabbing me. He is still trying to push it towards my eye.

"Clint, you don't know what you're doing." I call out, kicking one of his legs out from underneath him. The move makes him lose his balance. The knife falls, but that doesn't stop him. He wraps his arm around my neck, cutting off of my oxygen as Matt comes out of nowhere. He is dressed in his Daredevil get up and he's holding the batons once more.

"You killed our son." Matthew growls as I bite Clint's arm hard, forcing him to release me. He shouts out in pain and I spit out his blood. I gasp for air, but I don't get too much time to rest. Matt immediately kicks my side, making me stumble. I don't want to badly injure either of them. Blame it on my humanity, I guess. Their minds are obviously too clouded by hatred because within seconds they are ready to fight me once more.

This is not the type of threesome I enjoy.

"I didn't kill him and you know that." I snap back, trying to quickly regain my composure. I turn on my heel, slamming my foot into Clint's gut. The archer stumbles and I immediately swing back around, grabbing Matt's fist and twisting it hard. He swings his other fist up into my stomach. I let go of his fist and he swings his leg, kicking me hard. I grunt and I quickly move. Clint grabs ahold of my ponytail, yanking my head backwards as he presses something cold and sharp against my neck.

"I should kill you right here and now. Finally be done with you." The archer practically growls in my ear, Matthew picking up his baton. I smirk.

"You'll never be done with me, Clint. I'm your own personal type of heroin." I purr back, stomping on his foot and elbowing him hard in his abdomen at the same time. I quickly twirl and swing my leg up high, kicking the knife out of his hand. I turn my attention right back at Matt, blocking his hits. I swing my first upwards, hitting him right on the underside of the chin. Maybe get a mask that doesn't have a huge fucking opening in it. Matt stumbles backwards and I slam my foot into his chest. I can hear Clint approaching so I spin around on my heel.

Clint grabs my calf, but I use a mixture of my powers and my raw skills. I jump up on the other leg, swinging around and wrapping my thighs around Clint's neck. I squeeze hard enough to see his face changing colors. Clint grabs my legs and violently swings my downward. I unwrap my legs from him and kick off of his shoulders, using my powers to land me gently on the ground. Clint's laying on the ground, greedily breathing in air.

Matt gets my attention now as he quickly approaches me. I bring my knee up into his stomach, but he grabs my thigh, making me hop on my foot before lifting me up and slamming me down onto the concrete. I shut my eyes, the wind knocked out of me. Someone grabs my foot and my eyes immediately open, watching Clint as he drags me back towards his discarded weapons.

"You ruined my fucking marriage." Clint mutters and I grunt and wave a hand, Clint flying backwards with the movement. These assholes deserve everything that I am going to do to them.

"You ruined your fucking marriage, Clint. You cheated on her." I respond as I turn my attention to Matt. I feel nothing but angry inside of me as I kick his stomach hard. He stumbles backward, red covered hand holding his stomach. I keep moving toward him, throwing well placed punches and kicks. I glance at Clint, who was gearing up to come after me once more. With a single snap of my fingers, his hearing aids break. The hearing aids I made him because I was so in love with him.

I don't have time to get sentimental, because Matthew is running towards me once again with his baton. He splits it in two, throwing one side of the baton to wrap the wire around my neck. My fingers trying to wrap around the wire, keeping it from digging into my neck. Matt tightens his hold, moving forward. I close my eyes and reach deep into the earth, pulling out rebar with a simple movement of my head. I left them wrap around my ex-boyfriend's legs like vines. He stumbles, trying to free himself. Matt drops his baton and I pull the wire from my neck, letting it fall to the ground. I'm too focused on taking Matt out that I don't realize Clint is behind me until it's too late. He has the string of his bow against my neck, trying to cut off my breathing. I grab ahold of the wire, trying to pull it away from my skin. God, what is with these two and choking?

I should have burned through the bow, but I stomp on his foot and drop as he releases the bow. I let rebar wrap around Clint's legs as well. I stumble away from the two men I used to love, leaving them trapped.

"You okay, Mrs Stark-Rogers?" Peter asks over the comms as maybe six or seven HYDRA goons surround me, all of their guns aimed at my pretty face. You don't need to feel bad about this. You need to do everything for those boys. I pull my sword out, covering it in flame.

"Never been better, Parker." I respond, a grin appearing on my face as I motion the followers to step forward. Of course they do. My sword and I are one as I cut through them like a hot knife through butter.

They never stood a chance.

-

Bucky Barnes was having a very weird day, to put it lightly

This morning, extremely early this morning, Peyton had sped him through the streets of New York City and took him up to a hotel room. A few hours later, he woke up naked alone in the hotel room bed. Only a few hours after that, Sam had told everyone to get ready, Stark's orders. Rhodey had taken the kids to Doctor Strange's.

And now, he was fighting Peyton's sister, her followers, and HYDRA. Now, he has no qualms with fighting against HYDRA or really anyone Peyton tells him to-it was just sort of disorientating to go from being in bed with Peyton Stark-Rogers to seeing her impale someone with a smile on her face.

"Can you please stop thinking about Pey like that? You're so God damn loud." Wanda says in her accented voice as she lands beside him, throwing balls of red colored energy at some of Lilith's followers. Bucky blinked, completely forgetting that the young woman could read minds. Oh my God, did she see/hear all of the sex-

"Yes I did and I truly want to vomit. Disgusting." She says, looking like she truly was horrified and scared by the thoughts that had been running through his mind.

"What is so disgusting? What am I missing here? Wanda, what did you see?" Rhodey asked through comms and Sam laughed, which was also clearly heard through the comms. Bucky sure as hell knew that Rhodey was basically another older brother to Peyton and he was of course extremely protective over the only remaining Stark sibling. He is going to kick my ass. Wanda grins before flying off, throwing more balls of energy. Bucky got back to work, hitting and kicking his way through the enemy. Parker swings by, using his webs to rip weapons out of the arms of the HYDRA goons.

"Does Rhodey not know?" The teen questions, bundling all the weapons together or sticking them up high on buildings. Bucky wanted to throw a rock at the kid for continuing to keep the topic fresh in Rhodey's mind. Peyton flew past Parker, whole body covered in flames.

"Hey dipshits, this isn't the time or place." She speaks up on the topic, lifting up groups of men and women, HYDRA and Lilith's people. Peyton landed on the ground beside Bucky, not using her powers and instead used her skills that she had learned over the years. At one point, she made a running start, wrapped her arms around one HYDRA goon in order to swing herself around kick another right in the face. Bucky then watched as she forced the man she was holding onto downward, slamming him hard into the ground. Peyton stood and looked back at Barnes, who was practically gawking at her.

"I'm more than a one trick pony, Barnes." She tells him a smirk, winking at him before flying off towards a larger group of enemy fighters that had surrounded Peter. Bucky swallowed hard and ran in the same direction.

Oh, he was so fucking screwed.

-

"Come on, Lilith, just give up." I tell her as kick her hard, watching as she stumbled back. Lilith quickly regains her composure, using her powers to uproot a stop sign and throw it at me. I drop and roll, getting out of the way at the last minute. Lilith smiles and chuckles, floating upward slightly. How the hell did she look so perfect still? I am one thousand percent sure I didn't look as cute as I usually did.

"Why would I? After I kill you, I'm going to go after those two little boys of yours." She responds, throwing an entire car at me. I fly upwards, anger filling my body. Lilith chuckles and black veins crawl up her neck. Her eyes flash black. Shards of glass come flying towards me and I'm not able to dodge a lot of them. They slash and slice at my skin, cutting my face and neck. I force myself through the pain and rush towards her. I swing my fist, but she swiftly kicks me in the stomach hard. I fly backwards, skidding against the ground. I can taste iron in my mouth, but I force myself to stand.

"You're not going to touch my boys, bitch." I growl at her, flames dancing on my hands. I spit out my own blood and move towards her once more.  I throw bright blue balls of fire at her, but of course she dodges them. Lilith throws anything she can at me. I manage to knock most of the items aside as my blood drips down my face and neck.

I can feel a hand around my neck as a shiver runs up my spine. The invisible hand squeezes my neck hard and I look at my sister. She doesn't care about me, not even in the slightest. She wants me dead and she wants my children dead. Her eyes are completely black and those black veins are becoming more prominent. She will kill them. She will kill your babies.

I was tired of people threatening my family. I was tired of people going after them. I was tired of being afraid of anything happening to them. All I have done is fight and fight and fight. I didn't want to have to fight anyone anymore. I just wanted my family to be okay. I just wanted the threats to go away. I just wanted my family to stop getting hurt, to stop dying.

I let the power that I had gained flow through me. It's pure energy, sizzling right under my skin. I focus on Lilith, knowing that this is only going to end in death for one of us. So I let the hold on all of that dark power snap and I use practically all of my energy in one go. There is no way I am letting her even look at my children.

That all too familiar laugh rings out inside of my mind.

Lightning cracked down from the sky and shot through Lilith. In that moment of weakness and disorientation, she fell to the ground and I was released from her hold. Lilith convulses on the ground, her power no match for mine. While she is suffering, I turn to look out the army of hers that still remains. I was still hovering about ten feet above the ground and it was a pretty good vantage point . I could feel every single life with these new powers. They want to hurt your babies too. They want to hurt your family. With my remaining power, I make them drop like flies.

I drop to the ground next to Lilith as she moves to get up once more. I draw my sword and as she struggles to stand. I force the blade through her abdomen, pushing my sword through her. I could barely stand, feeling so drained from using my powers to extensively.

The black drains from her eyes and she looks at me dead in the eye. Her mouth is partially opened, tears brimming her eyes. I don't care. I simply twist the sword, doing more damage. One of her hands grabs ahold of my shoulder. Lilith's eyebrows furrow as she looks at me, blood covering her teeth.

"If I'm going to die, you're coming with me." She growls, holding onto me tightly.

All I felt next was pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.4K 17
holland stark, the brilliant yet rebellious younger sister of howard stark. taken from SSR by HYDRA after Steve is injected with the serum, she becom...
14.7K 190 38
The Avengers show up to Natasha's safe house but they encounter her daughter Y/N Romanoff. Y/N rescues and Rehabs animals. She is already dating some...
5.3K 255 76
Stella is Tony Stark's little sister. She gets recruited by Shield and has to help he avengers and her brother. What happens when everything goes dow...
54.8K 1.1K 12
What if Tony Stark had a younger sister? What if she was just like him? The sarcasm, the intelligence, not taking anyone seriously, the need of atten...